Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5223 - 03/10/08 07:46 PM Authors
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Hey I came across this author i was wondering if anyone has read his works and can shine some light on wether i should spend my time reading his works. The author is Caeser 999, He has written The Satanic Bible; Satan's Divine Vampir Bible, A New Moral Value System. They sound interesting but I want your opinions on him if you have any.

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#5235 - 03/10/08 09:29 PM Re: Authors [Re: Pan420]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Pan420
Hey I came across this author i was wondering if anyone has read his works and can shine some light on wether i should spend my time reading his works.

Books are like movies you may love one that I might hate… Just because I do not get anything from one title does not mean you will not…

If you cannot tell I am a firm believer in forming your own opinion…

Originally Posted By: Pan420
The author is Caeser 999, He has written The Satanic Bible; Satan's Divine Vampir Bible, A New Moral Value System. They sound interesting but I want your opinions on him if you have any.

Yes the other Satanic Bible… I will admit I saw it before than saw the vampire bible and that is as far as I went… I have little respect for vampires and think its all a part of the goth movement…

The only connection between vampires and Satanism I see is the TOV (that is the Temple Of the Vampire T.C.) and as posted on a lost version of this forum… I myself see the TOV as something Anton himself could have thought up and even started in motion himself…

Buy the books if the titles interest you but from someone with such a pen name I would not expect much…

~T~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.