Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#54671 - 05/18/11 04:46 PM Re: Radical Right [Re: Meph9]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Your reasoning is quite funky. Yes the Nazis lost the war but it doesn't automatically imply that all they stood for is therefor a failure. That's a bit like saying any philosophy promoting improvement is nothing but a good example for failure because humans die.

What they accomplished in Germany, up to WW2, was exemplary; in a couple of years they turned a ruined country into one of the world's superpowers. I don't admire everything they did or all they stood for but running a country they could. Them invading Poland is seen by many as them triggering their own downfall but it was France and the UK declaring war on them which triggered WW2. Strangely they weren't too bothered about Russia invading Poland too.

The motives to declare war on Germany might have been more political inspired than humanitarian.

D.

#54677 - 05/18/11 07:53 PM Re: Radical Right [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yeah, there entire reign certainly wasn't a failure, just look at this.

Quote:
The motives to declare war on Germany might have been more political inspired than humanitarian.

Indeed. We can't forget that America wanted nothing to do with the war going on in Europe until Hirohito got a wild hair up his ass and decided to bomb Pearl Harbor. Stupid, stupid man.

#54680 - 05/18/11 09:02 PM Re: Radical Right [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

One must learn to see the important difference between what is "cause" and what is "effect".

Also,

It is natural for man to be "tribal", man has, like other social animals, "instinct". He will react to his "own kind" face to face, with hostility in certain situations much like other pack animals and/or social animals, for instance, if said same species, were to encroach upon territorial grounds, regardless of same or different characteristics, mankind will allot his instinctual aggression to whatever the outsider represents. We all have different characteristics, but man's ability to intellectualise stifles such a natural reaction of immediacy and necessity, leading to fixations in the mind of what he has compartmentalised as an "identifiable enemy". Just conjecture but I'd say the discovery of a religious book that declares all other races as swine to be profoundly suspicious and worthy of research to combat it.

Considering that man has the ability to be positive to communicate and resolve his differences, animals respect their own kind and territory also, we can still see that it is the religious perfectionist who is the victim of his beliefs being negative about all who are not like himself.

Aryanosophy by any other name is still much about "master race thinking", much older and extreme recordings before Nazi aryanosophy, would be the holy books.

Instead of basing ones strength on juxtaposing ones hubris with fallacious visions of a falsely identified enemy, let my only negation to they, to the negative and weak who would do such, let my only negation be to simply look away, to affirm life and other positive persons who would fall in line according to natural aristocracy, what care do I for that which nature has turned her face from and forsaken.

#54694 - 05/19/11 09:16 AM Re: Radical Right [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

Originally Posted By: Meph9
You really make almost no since at all! I mean really Hitler is probably not the most effective example as to how we should run our nation

If you knew anything about the Nazis and there religious ideas you would come to realize that they made it up. The Nazi party has had about as much relation to real paganism as wicca. Look the begining of the nazi philosophy is found in the late 19 and 20 centuries under a banner of theosophy, many in the group left the order to pursue Aryanosophy a racist version of these early musings and ideas.

Nearly every symbol of the nazi party is not german in origin:
the word Aryan
the swastika
the legionary banners adorned with an eagle on top

Think before speak especially if you're going to be antisemetic.

A personalised master morality based from instinct is likely to be progressive, with altruism or otherwise naturally occurring empathy set in nature one does not need an ideology of love. Anyone who professes his profundity in such virtues will be met with equally profound suspicion. We are all life itself and nothing otherwise unless the unnatural intellectualisms of slave morality, religion, would stifle the natural flow of what is inexplicably felt in the human heart. Beyond the limited media of words is where the pure of heart will understand the verb of the beast.

Some words in the English language tend to be overused and, therefore, lose the power to express a concise context. These words are referred to as Dead Words. Racism, Nazism, these ideologies are now dead words that only carry negative connotations in the western paradigm.

Hence a revaluation of all values is in order if any progression is to be made, history repeats itself and whence man has been put into extreme situations he has always been the most innovative of creatures.

I sense you would prefer to declare "detriment" unto me by presenting "buzz words" like "anti-Semitism", a derogatory accusation to receive a promising measure of acceptance by a majority, when I am clearly not racist at all but looking away from religion and all it's negative connotations with slave morality.

To ignore that which is beyond the contenting closure of black and white moral dualism is not something I care to entertain.

The underman has a begrudging need to run to the teacher to grass because he feels left out of what he covets. However, like others of my kind, I am not taking delight at the expense of others, far from it, vulgar displays of power and parasitism disgust me, I spit on such weakness, I'm like many others, quite the ordinaire of natural aristocracy, the progressive fall in line and do not subjugate one another's will like the equality pathos contrives behind soothsaying.

The progressive work toward common goals, I would like to think that a sophisticated human hierarchy would not be likened to a chicken's pecking order and to be more like a wolven syncronicity, stimulating one another's will to power, baring teeth, I'm merely stating that I have affirmed that a great deal of people do not like to think deeply or otherwise attentively to anything progressive or otherwise beyond the status quo in their own lives let alone to affirm the severity of current affairs. I will make the bold assumption that the majority of people are religious, hence— slave moralists.

Democracy? surely the equality pathos of the slave moralist stems from envy? the underman will take malicious delight in bringing down those who aim to achieve, the equilibrium is only the bringing down of the highest achievers, hence, obviously, the subjugation of the will is not against the underman but the other way around, the overman need not slaves or followers, let his only negation to be to look away. The underman will seethe with envy at the overmans accomplishments, beware, backstabbers are they.

Will you go under or bridge a gap over the abyss? what is on the other side? only your will can decide this.

I do not advocate a "what to think" but always a "how to think" so please refrain from citing that I am with derogatory connotations to "buzz words" that do not apply to my thinking or actions.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.391 seconds of which 0.374 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.