Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#52258 - 04/06/11 04:59 AM Which Order or Temple?
JoshThorpe Offline
stranger

Loc: England, UK
There is an awful amount of information about Temples, Orders and the like but I don't see anyone giving an actual opinion of whether they are worthy of joining, so I ask;

Which Order, Temple or other Satanic Organisation is the best to join for a fairly new explorer to the dark world? Also, preferably without an entrance fee?

#52259 - 04/06/11 05:30 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: JoshThorpe]
Hegesias Offline

You don't have to join any, be a self styled Satanist and break the boundaries of others levels. You are sinister are you not?

Make your own cult and make it extreme with an extreme set of values that kills everything lame on offer. Get to writing and draw others to your philosophy.

Just the train of thought that is culminating in me as I get more and more aggressive the more soft shit I read about Satanism.

#52260 - 04/06/11 05:39 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: Hegesias]
JoshThorpe Offline
stranger

@Hegesias

Indeed I am sinister. I am a hundred percent devoted to Satanism. It's already began to affect my life. But I don't have a clue where to begin with it all. That's why I need the guidance of a Temple or Order. The subject is way too vast and in-depth. That and all of the Temples and Orders believe in something different so you don't know who's opinion is true and not bias. And me make a cult? I wouldn't get a single member. But in truth, I don't believe that having to pay to join is right. Your input into rituals and such should show your worth.

#52261 - 04/06/11 06:12 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: JoshThorpe]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

I can appreciate your position.

If you are trying to get a handle on things and set things in place then you may enjoy reading Lords of the Left Hand Path by Dr. Stephen Flowers.

There are a few organisations out there; the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set are probably the largest and most well established. There are certainly others.

I think the best thing to do would be to do some reading and research first so you have some idea of who is who and what they offer. If you decide to join an organisation then I assume it is because you feel a real affinity with the organisation based on common philosophy etc.

You might find it useful to look at the Mendes Collection library as there are all sorts of books there by a wide variety of people and groups.

I think you will find that many of these organisations will leave a lot of it up to you. It is your path, your initiatory experience. Its all about you so a lot of the work will be left up to you to do I think.

Good luck.

#52262 - 04/06/11 06:25 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: JoshThorpe]
Hegesias Offline

Here's how I see it. Never submit to anyone or anything. Make your own values, if something feels weak and not good enough then reject it like filth go in another direction. Never follow anyone else in what they are doing and don't do what anyone else tells you to do.

Self discipline. Invert your aggression and issue yourself commands of your Will. Satanism is one man's defiance against that what was once his own conditioning, use the necessary tactics, necessary imagery and necessary words to oppose different oppressors. Use all Satanisms on offer and make your own values.

If I were you I'd read up on The Order of Nine Angles free form and extreme for the sinister individuals propensity. Enough shit you can do for years.

If you are into misanthropic conditioning and nihilistic psychological deprogramming, the Anti-Cosmic Satanism. This path is commonly misunderstood as spiritual ramblings by those who miss the object.

To each their own.

#52263 - 04/06/11 06:55 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: Hegesias]
JoshThorpe Offline
stranger

My thanks to you both. But I find myself with another question about a vast topic and that is of Black or Dark Magic such as rituals and the like. Where would you suggest I research and find the sort of practical acts that would help me? And which ones would you personally suggest performing?

#52264 - 04/06/11 08:09 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: JoshThorpe]
Hegesias Offline

Liber Nulll & Psychonaut by Peter J. Carroll.

Make your own rituals from any number of belief sources when you have learned what rituals are for and how to alter your consciousness. You'll see that it's all scientific and psychological.

There is no black or dark magic but only psychonautics whether this would be the correct word for the intrusion into other psyche's is not important but what is important is that the principle is valid. If you are able to understand the apparatus conducting the experiment which is you then obviously, to tap into your dark propensity and dark unconsciousness will teach you how others will react in turn. Also, researching into memetics and dialectics can teach you how to affect others minds.

According to a principle of Chaos theorem upon which future outcomes are affected vastly by very subtle input conditions at an initial primal state, this being the state of Gnosis or no mind, one pointedness meditation, passing through the eye of the needle etc.. How you achieve this state is a matter of personal preference described in Carroll's books and others I'm sure.

#52269 - 04/06/11 11:11 AM Re: Which Order or Temple? [Re: JoshThorpe]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I agree with Hegesias; there is no need to join anything.

In the days of yore, it might have been handy to have access to the more obscure information or eventual guidance through the tougher material but in these days where about all is available either on-line or in bookstores and where you can ask any question or debate any point on-line, there simply is little need to join anything, at least not when it comes to Satanism.

The only danger of on-line Satanism is that many get stuck and tend to forget it should be applied off-line too.

D.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.