Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5231 - 03/10/08 08:33 PM Luciferian Witchcraft
TheMask Offline

http://www.amazon.com/Luciferian-Witchcr...05192244&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/LUCIFERIAN-WITCHCR...05192244&sr=8-2

There are two versions, the normal one and "Azal'ucel Edition".
I dont really see the difference between the two, but the normal one seems more interesting then the special one. It should be the opposite.

So, does anybody know what the difference is?

Edited by xear (03/11/08 01:20 AM)

#5233 - 03/10/08 08:42 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
http://www.amazon.com/Luciferian-Witchcraft-Michael-Ford/dp/1411626389/ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1205192244&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/LUCIFERIAN-WITCHCR...05192244&sr=8-2

There are two versions, the normal one and "Azal'ucel Edition".
I dont really see the difference between the two, but the normal one seems more interesting then the special one. It should be the opposite.

So, does anybody know what the difference is?
You said the "W" word.

What's "Luciferian Witchcraft?" Is that when Wiccans get tired, making rhyming chants, and burning scented oils and candles for some goddess so they rhyme for Lucifer and burn candle's to him instead? At least its a step forward. When do you think they'd be intelligent enough to let go of the white light stuff and just call it "Satanism?"

#5239 - 03/10/08 11:21 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Sorry, i dont really get it. I asked what the difference between the two editions were.
#5271 - 03/11/08 05:13 AM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: TheMask]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I do-not understand the differences between the witches of
Englishwicca or pagan rites of passages.
I have a book that seems to offer alot of difference of names but
Satanic,englsh wicca,or pagans alike i feel are on the same pages inbetween the lines.All practice the charge of the horned god.Baphomet,Pan.wild n free we dance with the stag horned god of the forest.Also with the basic same ritual magic.Please reply
if any information to help me know if their are any strait forward differences.

"BrightBlessings"

#6013 - 03/20/08 02:54 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Ok, here we go. I ordered this book (Luciferian Witchcraft) from Lulu.com to read it and see what it was about; rather than talk about and not having read it. I'll give you my book report.

The first reason why I decided to buy the book is because I thought I respected Michael Ford, since he wrote introductions to ONA (Order of Nine Angle) books for Succubus Publications.

The second reason why I bought the book was because I thought Michael Ford was inspired by the ONA and used what he learned from it to make his "Luciferian Witchcraft" and I wanted to see how he used ONA stuff.

And finaly the third reason why I bought the book was because I wanted to see how someone could take "Luciferian" and Witchcraft and somehow get something reasonable out of it.

I can honestly say, after reading the book, that I lost all respect for Michael Ford; and I think of him as being a bigger retard than that High Priest of the JoS guy.

The book starts off with Michael Ford saying in the introduction:
"I have yet to meet the author of this work 'in the flesh', although we have communed more then thrice in the Astral Lodge of the Black Brotherhood, and bumped into each other at the dreaded Dream Sabbat." Yes... Michael Ford is crazy.

The book (Luciferian Witchcraft) was about $20 (USD) and about 500 pages. There are four parts or Chapters to the book:

Chapter One: The Dragon within the triangle of darkness - An exploration of the Aversary within magick.

Chapter Two: The Grimoires of Luciferian Witchcraft.

Chapter Three: Persian Sorcery - Yatukan/Ahrimanic Witchcraft.

Chapter Four: Sethanic and Angelick Magick.

I'll give an overview of each of these main Chapters... but you can already tell its going to be idiotic because the guy spells "Angelic" with a "K". LOL and he uses the word "Sethanic!"

Chapter One:
I. Set - the Egyptian God of Darkness
II. Ahriman - the Persian Devil and the Whore of Darkness
III. The Adversary and the Bride of the Devil, Cain the Son
IV. The Gnostic Yaltabaoth, "Child of Chaos"
V. The Path of the Crooked Serpent - Leviathan and Beelzebub
VI. Tiamat, Pazuzu, and Molock.

Here Michael Ford teaches that Set is the Death-God, Archfiend and Devil - the original Satan, as he was known in Ancient Egypt. Then he goes on to teach how Persian "Luciferians" worshiped Set under the name Ahriman.

Next Michael now brings the "Wicca" into the mix. Basically in most forms of Wicca most of its believers pay homage to a God and Goddess, and Luciferian Witchcraft is the same, with a dark twist:

Samael is the God; Satan's true name. And Samael has a wife named Lilith-Az who is the Goddess. But then Michael adds his own shit to the God/Goddess duo - Cain. Michael teaches that Cain (the biblical Cain) is actually the Son of Samael and Lilith-Az, and is himself a God and the first Witch; but unfortunately Michael Ford can't tell the difference between Cain (Adam and Eves son) and Tubal-Cain (a man who was seven generations from Cain):

"Cain is the Initiator of Magick... Cain is the Adversary of flesh, who causes storms and chaos - just as Set or Ahriman, his father..." but then: "Tubal-Cain, horned lord and first of witches blood... Tubal-Cain became as in flesh a dragon..."
Michael doesn't appear to even try and sistinguish these two biblical characters, as if he had merged them two into a single Son of Satan. Most of his "rituals" are centered on paying homage to Cain. The rituals themselves are cheap and cheesy (he's not much of a ritualist). 90 percent of the rituals and Magick in this 500 page book consists of nothing more than standing in the dark, naked and reciting long winded cheesy poems and prayers to Cain while holding the "Cain Fetish."

The Gnostic God Ialdabaoth according to Michael is also Samael, along with Tiamat, Pazuzu, and all the devils of ancient civilization.

Chapter Two:
I. The Book of Cain
II. Vox Sabbatum
III. Goetic Sorcery (Luciferian Goetia)
IV. The Toad Rite.

This is where Michael goes all out and expresses his creative genius (sarcasm):

Michael teaches that Satan has an earthly... holy manifestation - Toads! Toads are dragons and are Samael in the flesh. The Book of Cain teaches you how to make your "Cain Fetish" without which your Magick is powerless and empty gibberish. The Cain Fetish is a hiking stick with the skin of a Toad wrapped on it in an artistic way, and one can choose to add an animal skull on the stick if one is so inclined.

The Toad Rite is to Luciferian Witchcraft what Easter Mass or the Eucharist is to Christianity. "The Patron Spirit of the Toad Rite is Cain, the Devil in Flesh, the Black Man of the Sabbath who is the Son of Ahriman, or Satan." This said rite pays homage to "The Hecate Tevia" Michael's own version of the Wiccan Triple Goddess: "She is the Spirit of the Night and Vampyric Shades..." [Oh my god!]

In this Chapter we are introduced to Satan/Cain's mystic names: "Satandar and Satanachia."

This rite is just the sacred preperation of a captured Toad. The toad is sacrificed and skinned; its innards are buried; and its meat is taken to an ant hill... the skin is super Magicakal.

The "Luciferian Goetia" is identical to any old Goetia except the 72 "demons" are call Djin, and Michael introduces his own 4 Princes of Hell (which by the way has 3 levels according to Michael):
1: Samael - East
2: Azael - West
3: Azazel - South
and: Mahazael - North

Then there is the all important mystical Cainite Magickal mantra which empowers your Magick with demon essence, which is said after every ritual and magick working: "Zazas, Zazas, Nasatanada Zazas." Its so ancient and mystical its meaning has been lost in time; but it still works.

A whole quarter of the 500 page book is just the Goetia, with much drawings (that suck like shit) and descriptions of each Djin.

The rest of the book spirals into further idiocy with less creativity, like a movie that ran out of production money half way. It feels like Michael in Chapters 3 and 4 was just piling anything that looked dark and evil together to finish the book.

Chapter 3 talks about the "Luciferian Sabbath." He teaching his Luciferian Witches how to ride broom sticks to the secret meeting places. Basically Michael says that Luciferians meet in secret places in spirit, and he teaches his students how to leave their bodies (like in astral projection). Heres a sample of a spell which when recited will ejaculate your spirit right outa your bodies at night (page 105):

"I shall go into a crow
With sorrow sign and mickle care
And I shall go in the Devil's name
Ay while I come home again"
Recite this three times when dosing off to sleep, and don't forget the mystical magicakal ancient Luciferian Mantra.

Then Chapter 4 deals with Satanic Luciferian Tantrick Magick

Michael teaches his students how to make the elixir of life which will bestow the ultimate powers of darkness: you take a bowl and collect menstrual blood, then jack off into it to collect your sperm, and drink it!

Other sex magick rituals consist of long cheesy stanzas to Cain, then the Priest bangs the priestess. Michael teaches that the Goddess Lilith-Az is the mother of Whores, and that female Luciferian Witches should be whores too, just like their mother. Then Michael includes the Luciferian Sex Positions, which somehow acts like a magickal electrickal transformer which ads more dark and evil power to the ritual.

Thats basically it. The book is a piece of shit. It feels like it 's target market are those retarded rebellious teens whose into goth and Vampyrism. No one with a working faculty of reason or intelligence above the mentally handicapped can actually take this book seriously or see any value in it. And there is nothing "ONA" about it. It feels as thoe this Luciferian Witchcraft is a dumb kind of "Reverse Christianity." By that I mean its reactionary, and uses biblical or judeo-christian characters as Gods, but in a reverse or "evil" way.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/20/08 03:12 PM)

~~352~~

#6015 - 03/20/08 03:03 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Xutech Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
Such a pity to print a 3.5 campaign book when 4th ed is nearly out.
#6126 - 03/21/08 07:24 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
okay, interesting write up.

Michael Ford used to be a memeber here a long time ago, under the name Nannochette. He happens to be well spoken, and intelligent.

I have some of his writings, and some older writings of his as well. I believe that book you have just links/joins them all under one cover. The stuff he writes in in regards to magic, and that vein.

Some of the rites, and rituals are his personalized versions of other older rites.

Its all a matter in how you use any information presented.

Just because you dont see the value in a subject such as occult magic, doesn't mean that no one else does.

He puts his beliefs into practice, and does things.
He is not just some armchair magician/satanist spouting shit on the internet.

Morgan

Btw, I think his band just finished their last world tour.

#6131 - 03/21/08 07:39 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: Morgan]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan

Michael Ford used to be a memeber here a long time ago, under the name Nannochette. He happens to be well spoken, and intelligent.

I have some of his writings, and some older writings of his as well. I believe that book you have just links/joins them all under one cover. The stuff he writes in in regards to magic, and that vein.

Some of the rites, and rituals are his personalized versions of other older rites.

Just because you dont see the value in a subject such as occult magic, doesn't mean that no one else does.

Morgan

He used to be a member here? Well you're right, there's a big difference between a couch potato internet troll satanist and one that goes out into the real world and lives and practices it. I have more respect for these practical kind of Satanists. And I suppose the sex magic is interesting. One can't have enough reasons to have sex \:\)

~~352~~

#6132 - 03/21/08 07:41 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: Xutech]
devul Offline
stranger

Loc: Yuma, AZ
 Originally Posted By: Xutech
Such a pity to print a 3.5 campaign book when 4th ed is nearly out.

Not to get off topic (okay...to get way off topic), but have you picked up the 4th Ed preview? I've been told not to get rid of my 3.5 stuff yet. Seems that most folk will be sticking with it.

#6178 - 03/22/08 09:46 AM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: Morgan]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan

Morgan

Thank you for that great information, Morgan.
One question that i asked that has yet to be replied is that im wondering what the difference between the two books that i linked are?

Does anybody know?

#6198 - 03/22/08 02:26 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: TheMask]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
One book is a hardcover from jan 2007.
The other is paperback from march 2005.

I believe the later edition contains more of his work.

Hope that helps,
Morgan

#6201 - 03/22/08 02:49 PM Re: Luciferian Witchcraft [Re: Morgan]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Thanks for the info Morgan. Maybe someone could contact him and offer him an invite here.

I don't think I ever had a chance to correspond with him. I have seen a few of his youtube videos. I really don't think I have a need for anything he is selling. To me, he seems to be doing the old magicians trick of repackaging the same old shtick. LaVey rails against this in the TSB. Of course, it could be argued that LaVey did the same thing by repackaging "Might is Right."

All the same, he has a band, a few books and a youtube following. Clearly he is putting his money where his mouth is. And, perhaps that is what one can take away from his work. Nothing succeeds like success. The magic is in the doing.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.