Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#52744 - 04/12/11 05:38 AM Guardian Demon
Buer Offline
stranger

Im sorry if this is somehow in the wrong forum but I just wanna see who else out there has a guardian demon. Mine is Buer as you might have already guessed. His information is as follows:

Zodiac sign: position 15-19 degrees of Taurus (my Birthday is the 6th)
may 5-9

Tarot card: 6 of pentacles
candle color: light blue
Plant: aloe
Planet: mercury
Metal: Mercury
Element: earth

Buer is said to cure all diseases, and teach moral, logical, and natural, Philosophy. He also provides Familiars.

Personal experience: My Guardian Demon was not introduced to me right off the bat but took a while. Once I got comfortable with my Astral Temple I started letting strange demons in under the power of Satan. At this time in my life I was sick, but the doctors did not know what was wrong with me. One day I was meditating and a strange sign was thrown upon me from a demon Satan told me was named Buer. (***note I did not invoke this spirit directly but was threw Satan, invoking strange demons without the guidance of father Satan can be very dangerous**) The sign was in the form of a daydream inside my temple. suddenly I kept seeing the letter h and could not stop thinking about it, and the next day I had the weirdest desire for a pecan pie. The day after that my mother talked to me when we were outside smoking saying that she read my papers saying "hpie" and that reminded her of something she had over 10 years ago named h-pylori, oddly enough I went to the doctor and took a blood test and sure enough I was positive. took the meds and got better. the filthy right hand says there god works in mysterious ways. But the truth is my god, the true god, works in mysterious ways.

#52745 - 04/12/11 05:52 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Buer]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Wow, okay...

Ummm, have you had a chance to look at Anton LaVey's books yet?

I would have thought that a guardian demon or angel would just be a higher aspect of the self - something dug up or uncovered, a higher potential.

Is it just me, or does the site seem to getting a lot of young people with all sorts of notions regarding Father Satan or real demons etc. at the moment?

#52746 - 04/12/11 05:58 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: ]
Buer Offline
stranger

No I understand that it is the mind and Buer and Satan come to me threw my own thoughts they are my own thoughts. Buer is a part of my mind that has simply been opened up. kinda like a metaphor. it is just easier to speak in the term of them being real figures. I know what your saying

Please apply basic spelling, grammar and punctuation.

Woland

Edited by Woland (04/12/11 10:25 AM)

#55581 - 06/08/11 12:34 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Buer]
KirraweeDemon Offline
stranger

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I think that this pretty cool, i have recently become interested in finding my guardian demon within my self. are thee any pointers you could share? i know that there is allot of stuff on the web tat i have seen, but yeah, anything you could share?

cheers

#55988 - 06/18/11 01:03 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: KirraweeDemon]
ceruleansteel Offline

Loc: Behind you
Do you two seriously think that we're going to buy the whole "yes, I said GUARDIAN DEMON, but I really meant...." crap? Just 'fess up and admit that you have no idea what Satanism is about and you came here thinking that it was another version of Joy of Satan.

Mods, I know this thing has gone ten days with no more action, but can we please preemptively lock it before the hordes of retards come running to it like moths to flame?

#55991 - 06/18/11 04:09 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: KirraweeDemon]
Hegesias Offline

Sit in a dimply lit room with a large mirror, whilst gazing into a large mirror, meditate on hatred whilst chanting the words of the Devil within you. When your reflection becomes bizarre, ingest the PCP.

When you awaken you may or may not have performed an atrocity. Regardless, You'll not remember anything because It'll've been demons that done the work.

Seriously, you're a mug and need to learn about Satanism, people will keep fucking with you because there are no such things as guardian demons, demons in modern times would be nothing more than recurring thoughts or behaviours that fuck up your life which you yourself must overcome. A drug addict "geez that guy's got some demons in his head". An alcoholic "that guy's surely got some demons to deal with" etc. Hegesias is fucking with me, but I'll let him as he's such a handsome devil etc. Demons aren't anything more real than thoughts in your head.

#55993 - 06/18/11 06:47 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Hegesias]
Lucifer Rising Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
I actually would think that having a metaphorical guardian demon might be an interesting psychological tool, but what Buer has described sounds schizophrenic. I'd say you might want to try professional help, Buer. I guess you could pull "A Beautiful Mind" scenario and deal with it using reason and logic, but you might just want to take the meds.

Edited by Lucifer Rising (06/18/11 06:48 AM)

#55994 - 06/18/11 08:15 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Buer]
Hegesias Offline

I'll share some antinomian Gnostic views if you don't mind. I have them, so here they are.

As an anti-cosmic pestilent thought Satan will not protect you, only expose you to madness, confusion, pain, darkness, chaos, from which to master the cerebral and somatic reactions to the external by cerebrations of the black flame (the strengthening of the will). When the desolate one laughs at suffering and death heartily, of others and his own, he is beyond the imposed rules of existence and spits in the face of the spirit of light (hylic darkness), smiting a foolish demiurge creator by mocking all of creation. This is not a catatonic or passive aggressive inaction but deliberate self-control, whether one reacts or does not react at all is warranted by the individual, not the external, all is below the will. So why laugh? It is ones will being achieved that makes one "happy".

What does this nonsense mean? The black flame knows not the lie of light, the observable universe is not anything but an "illusion" to cause pain and suffering to trap your soul in shadow tomb of flesh and bone. Who would make a declaration of revenge to such an insult, the individual who would have the potential to experience lawless possibility. How would one go about defying the creation? Defy the imposed rules of existence, defy to imposed phenomenal reactions that the cosmos expects (and what others expect).

There is no appreciation without contrast. It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure. Destroy your life for Satan. The true blessing of Satan is self-torture.

#56704 - 07/11/11 03:12 PM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Hegesias]
LeftHandOvGod Offline
stranger

From my personal study a 'Guardian Demon' is what Theistic Satanism teaches about. Specifically a site by the name of 'Joy of Satan'. It is basically a finding of the higher-self from my understanding. Kind of like the 'Holy Guardian Angel' within Thelema. But then again, they also believe it to be an actual lower entity sent to them by 'Father Satan'. (Where can I get one of these? Ebay?) Anyhow, it's all tied in with Theistic Satanism.

A 'Guardian Demon' within LaVey's Satanism would be more of a higher-self, higher potential, something of that sort.

#83033 - 12/08/13 05:34 PM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: LeftHandOvGod]
Triumphant777 Offline
pledge

Loc: United Kingdom
To find your guardian demon you must summon the demon within the structure of the Satanic ritual. Remember that there is communication going on by means other than the normal physical senses that enables you to experience the "Objective Universe". So as a first requirement you must practice meditation techniques. Also try the Yogic Pranayam breathing methods. They help with temporarily detaching you from the senses and the "Objective Universe". Essentially, your consciousness can exist without awareness of the body and can exist in different planes (i.e. your temple). What you will eventually be able to experience is in the form of meaning. you will understand notions directly. Then you may request for the guardian demon to begin communication with you. After the ritual, write down your thoughts and use your artistic expression to draw what you can't put in words. Keep logs so you can focus on what works in the future.
Don't rush, be patient, and be respectful.
At the end, this is just a method which I have successfully used myself. You may find other methods will suit you better. So keep reading and learning.
P.S. There are fellow Satanists that would not agree with what I have just said and consider it "BS". with all due respect, I am not preaching, and essentially we all have our own method: "do what thou wilt is the whole of the law".
Hail Satan.

#83034 - 12/08/13 06:23 PM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Triumphant777]
DJHezron Offline
Banned Troll
pledge

In my opinion spirituality is a result of the imagination, if you read revelations in the Christian bible you can tell it's written by some crazy dude in a cave thousands of years ago, Nostradamus used his imagination to see the future though accurate about many historical events he writes in a very imaginative, ambiguous style...
#83044 - 12/09/13 12:43 AM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: DJHezron]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
Oddly enough I agree - spirtuality is the result of imagination.

The thing is I am not so quick to dismiss imagination - I think it is an incredibly powerful thing and often not given the props it deserves. Magic, myth, religion, imagination... four peas in a pod.

#83106 - 12/10/13 01:10 PM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: antikarmatomic]
Triumphant777 Offline
pledge

Loc: United Kingdom
I think considering spirituality to be the result an active imagination is grossly oversimplifying a very complex issue. The works of Carl Gustav Jung (Famous psychologist 1875-1961) looks at aspects of the human psyche and the soul with a scientific approach. In terms of brain physiology, during meditative states, deeper sections of the brain are activated (deeper as in further in from the neo-Cortex) which operate completely out of the control of the conscious mind. Considering the facts (Mathematically proven) from string theory which claims our universe has 11 dimensions, while we are only aware of 4 ( very restrictedly) would suggest the POSSIBILITY that our consciousness might be a higher dimensional entity that may access more information that would usually be available to us with our physical senses.
There is no proof in what I just said, one way or another. However once you begin to EXPERIENCE certain states of mind, your opinion may (or may not!) change as a practitioner of Magick when you access new sources of knowledge.
Ave Satanas

Edited by Triumphant777 (12/10/13 01:15 PM)

#83109 - 12/10/13 03:30 PM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: antikarmatomic]
Aciel Offline

I view the concept of a Daemon to be an extension of the psyche. A self created archetype who is the "better you". I see this creation as a doorway to the subconscious, unlocking dormant abilities within. It is up to the practitioner to decide whether or not to view this meme as totally imaginary or progressively present in the imagination without effort. The level of imagination and visualization during psycodramatic acts is crucial.

#83113 - 12/10/13 06:47 PM Re: Guardian Demon [Re: Aciel]
OrderOfNine Offline
Suspended
pledge

Loc: Michigan
So.. Your saying that you have a "Guardian Demon", who you claim can be represented by a certain Zodiac, Tarot card, candle color, plant, planet, metal, and element. You further claim that this demon cures all your diseases, teaches you philosophy, and provides you with familiars.

Your evidence for this is that you saw a symbol when you were meditating. You say that Satan told you this symbol was from a demon named Buer. Then you started thinking about the letter h. The following day, you wanted pecan pie. You assumes that demons must have made you think about the letter h and want pecan pie, so you put the letter h and pie together, to form hpie. You then began to obsessively draw the word "hpie". When you mother found your drawings, she connected hpie with H. pylori, an easily testable and relatively common stomach bacteria that you didn't know you had. The doctors must have completely forgot about this bacteria last time you visited and, although you must have had several symptoms, neglected to test you for it.

Does that about sum it up?

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.108 seconds of which 0.08 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.