Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#53077 - 04/17/11 05:56 PM cant seem to upload pics here...
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

I tried to up load this pic http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2q9bcdk&s=7 in the correct board...but i cant seem to do it from my phone. Is this a problem for anyone else or is it just my phone?

Edited by Mister Cage (04/17/11 05:58 PM)

#53078 - 04/17/11 06:13 PM Re: cant seem to upload pics here... [Re: Mister Cage]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Mister Cage
I tried to up load this pic http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2q9bcdk&s=7 in the correct board...but i cant seem to do it from my phone. Is this a problem for anyone else or is it just my phone?

Nor am i able to modify my profile and add an avatar...it keeps saying my password or user name is wrong when its right. It changes when i hit the "save changes" button. Very odd...who do i speak to about a bit of help here?

#53079 - 04/17/11 07:22 PM Re: cant seem to upload pics here... [Re: Mister Cage]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
What phone are you using? I've personally never tried to upload a picture from my phone to the image gallery. Since the image uploader for the site pulls the file/s from a hard drive, perhaps it's not recognizing the file path on your phone? Or perhaps it's just not supported on your phone's OS.

Are you re-entering your password each time you try to modify your profile? You should only do that if you're changing your password.

#53096 - 04/18/11 07:36 AM Re: cant seem to upload pics here... [Re: Nemesis]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
What phone are you using? I've personally never tried to upload a picture from my phone to the image gallery. Since the image uploader for the site pulls the file/s from a hard drive, perhaps it's not recognizing the file path on your phone? Or perhaps it's just not supported on your phone's OS.

Are you re-entering your password each time you try to modify your profile? You should only do that if you're changing your password.

Im using a Droid X. Whats happening is when i enter all the info (interests occupation) and upload an avatar ill hit submit....then it says invalid pw or use or username...ill scroll up and correct it then refill everything again hit submit and again, invalid user name or pw. Ill scroll up to look once more and its back to the wrong stuff again. Just odd.

#53103 - 04/18/11 11:08 AM Re: cant seem to upload pics here... [Re: Mister Cage]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Just had to ask a friend to copy a [img] for me in another forum to paste it here...oh well, ill deal with it later. The avatar i want will have to wait.
#53106 - 04/18/11 11:38 AM Re: cant seem to upload pics here... [Re: Mister Cage]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
You're probably having trouble with the avatar because it needs to be re-sized to 125x125 pixels. You'll have to upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack, then copy and paste the URL.

#53119 - 04/18/11 07:10 PM Re: cant seem to upload pics here... [Re: Nemesis]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
You're probably having trouble with the avatar because it needs to be re-sized to 125x125 pixels. You'll have to upload it to Photobucket or Imageshack, then copy and paste the URL.

I have the pixels right...it just resets back to the wrong pw/un after i hit submit. Im over it. Ill just create another account and see if that works.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.