Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#53216 - 04/20/11 05:11 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Tesseract]
Hegesias Offline

Interesting.

I simply dislike the insulting religion which causes unnecessary suffering to families in Palestine, all religions have some kind of argument saying that they preach compassion and good will, but to be honest to ourselves, if you don't have tenacity and compassion in your soul you are fucked anyway, and to pretend you are a good person by following a religion won't change your nature, this is how I see slave morality as well, if your nature is fucked then any ideology won't alter you but simply serve as a means to deceive. Religion is 1% stating the obviousness of compassion that everyone inexplicably feels anyway before becoming misanthropic, and then there is the 99% unnatural shit which causes unnecessary racism and hubris egoism. As much as I can shut off my emotion and isolate my consciousness, I still have compassion for women and children no matter how indifferent I can be to man. I'm sure many can relate.

Men who would "use" religion to justify vulgar displays of power just feels dirty and lame and embarrassing to be related to such a species who would differentiate himself as another species due to skin colour and different beliefs. To look down on the honest nature of the animals and call them inferior is maybe what has fucked up the religions, referring to lesser men as beasts in the context that a beast is in some way inferior. Look at how wolves treat their own kind, their own pack, and they even respect other packs proximities. How embarrassing for mankind who would differentiate himself into different species based on race and creeds.

Such is not warrior spirit and more so rat like and ignominious, unnatural—insect politics seeking any kind of gain or profit. This can be seen as a manifestation of Will to Power but I'll take the wolven pack values instead of the order of the vulture.

I can appreciate the power of indifference and decisive logic. The extreme Jews seem to be passionate about their cause though, why do they invade and when it's not hard to work with others to build?

I have trouble with an indifferent hatred toward man, it's like a sorrowful acceptance that human life is only subatomic particles and that to kill one who begs to have it done and be jailed for it, is a worthless fate, it is very hard to come back into focus and be humane and realise morality when only survival takes hold, when you have no fear you simply try hard to get your humanity back. It's hollowing, you can spend a lot of time being impervious but when you look at yourself and realise everyone is afraid and that you frighten people, you have a choice to make.

I only make these views so others will add information and a holistic picture can be painted.

Look directly into the light of the world and see darkness there.

#53217 - 04/20/11 05:36 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Religion does not cause suffering as are those handily using that religion as an excuse, even if merely at a subconscious level.

The situation in Palestine is silly but if Israel wouldn't be manifesting there, quite soon another neighbor would fill that gap or they'd be fighting internally. That region has been a continuous war zone throughout time. Anyone browsing through the history of the last two thousand years will notice there never has been a period without war somewhere and peace often only implied the time needed to build up for the next conflict.

That is what man is; a warrior; some noble, some sneaky bastards, but this is the easiest and best working method in expressing Will to Power. Religion merely serves as the golden glitter brightening that drive. If we don't kill them because they believe different, it is because they think different and if that isn't the case, they probably look, smell or walk different. Just give us an excuse else we'll invent one.

Man is driven towards change and thus driven to destroy. It is not a drive one can control, it can only be directed.

D.

#53223 - 04/20/11 06:42 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Now if it was Europe kicking everyone's ass we'd be delivering cold hard science, medical and universal educational facilities.

Too many humans and not enough animals to hunt. He is passionate about all manner of unnecessary things. Man hunts himself because he has become absurd, yet cannibalism is out of the question hence the act of killing his own kind is pointless? And if not pointless, unnecessary, sure we can ship the bodies of war casualties to famine stricken countries, salt the meat to preserve it. That would be too inhumane though wouldn't it?

If we look at the worlds people like a colony of maggots, we can see that the maggots continually die and are reborn, they are all exactly alike but because they live for such a short time they "think" they are new, special and with unique thoughts and purpose—the monotonous absurdity continues on a pitiless globe suspended in the barren dark universe. I like to think that man is utterly unsalvageable and this is a good reason to value existence in defiance to the truth, laughing, that I am just the same trying in futility not to be so much like the majority. Conquer what, an earth that is absurd?

Maybe when all has lost meaning, when man has nothing to value, his honour is everything?

Edited by Hegesias (04/20/11 07:14 PM)

#53263 - 04/21/11 02:47 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Religion does not cause suffering as are those handily using that religion as an excuse, even if merely at a subconscious level.

The situation in Palestine is silly but if Israel wouldn't be manifesting there, quite soon another neighbor would fill that gap or they'd be fighting internally. That region has been a continuous war zone throughout time. Anyone browsing through the history of the last two thousand years will notice there never has been a period without war somewhere and peace often only implied the time needed to build up for the next conflict.

That is what man is; a warrior; some noble, some sneaky bastards, but this is the easiest and best working method in expressing Will to Power. Religion merely serves as the golden glitter brightening that drive. If we don't kill them because they believe different, it is because they think different and if that isn't the case, they probably look, smell or walk different. Just give us an excuse else we'll invent one.

Man is driven towards change and thus driven to destroy. It is not a drive one can control, it can only be directed.

D.

You write great truths Diavolo.

I can see that both sides of these monotheistic cults are noble because the Jew is loyal to the Talmud and the Muslim to the Qu'ran, both "believe" they are noble and fighting for the greater grace of God, hence they are noble and yet disagreeing over who has the most righteous perfection about same humane virtues? Paradoxically and quite absurdly they fight for peace, unsure of eachothers ability to be trustworthy.

It's all just lackluster in my view, where are the minimalistic and efficient aesthetics of the Viking warrior who needs no ideology except honour and valour in ode to his brothers and ancestors who would be remembered in the stories and halls of Valhalla? The religious cults would call these men godless heathens and neglect to see their brotherly honour which is inexplicably felt with no need to formalise into afterlife rewards.

I think I'll make a new thread if I can't find one on here about Viking tradition and warrior ethos, maybe this will draw out those who wish to share.

#53278 - 04/21/11 10:37 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
I own only a bed, weights, my guitar, and laptop, that's it, my tools to better my fitness. Greed is for envious people.

Okay...so why do you care if other people are greedy? If you don't need anything more than you have then it shouldn't matter if other people want more than their share. Or do you desire more?

Quote:
I have never stolen from another person in my life (except from the shop while homeless), nor have I been dishonourable...

When did the discussion become about theft? Granted, greed can motivate a person to steal but we weren't discussing theft.

Quote:
I almost fell of my chair laughing madly when I searched the date you left and I was reminded in full upon the search result, I may have been unconsciously motivated in part of irony? oh well, really the motivation for this topic was to juxtapose the bias on the Islam forum, I remembered last year my partner was showing off about Hitler's birthday to annoy me. My partner is Slavic by the way, I'm not racist I simply despise "extreme" monotheism and the worst one in my opinion is the cult of YHWH because "they" apply racist ideology it's not the other way around.

Well, I'm glad you laughed. I figured it was just a coincidence but the irony was too good to pass up. Your clarification that you aren't racist is nice but not necessary. You are correct though, anyone who claims to be of a "chosen people" based on something as arbitrary as race is ridiculous.

Quote:
Satanist don't side with any of these religious fanatics and fight for freedom for all, plain and simple. Satan is freedom.

I disagree. I don't fight for anyone but myself and those whom I care for. And even then there is a time when a person must stand on their own two feet.

#53281 - 04/22/11 12:02 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Hegesias Offline

I like your reply. I was watching youtube videos about the horror in Palestine and because the Arab people were minding their own business and Jew people were throwing stones and trying to break in to Arab homes shouting "this is mine!" I just thought I'd post something that was culminating anyway, I didn't like the Islam forum because it was one sided for non-Muslims to talk about Muslims who live in fear of the extremists.

I was reading up and I can see why, to a degree, how some Muslim feel extreme, considering what is happening in their homeland. Think about it, white people throw rocks at your house, beat you up and members of your family, shoot everyone, then you come to the west to get way and there is all people who look the same and you don't know if their beliefs are the same as those who fucked with you back home. If I was living in Palestine I'd not trust anyone ever again (which I don't).

I mentioned the stealing thing because I was reading that Talmud stuff, where it says a Jew can take what he likes from a Goyim. It just reminded me of some people I have encountered in life, it's because the main thing that really makes me feel sick is when naive people think they can't take petty liberties and fuck with others, thinking they are somehow sinister or threatening, totally oblivious to the fact that they'll get their head smashed in.

I was referring to Satan being freedom, the freedom is for anyone who wants to take on the responsibility, I worded it as such because Satan liberates man who is able to go his own way, deprogramming our societal conditioning bringing us back to nature. I "use" Satanism, I'm not a Satanist by my own definition, I'm just a godless heathen who has his personal honour. I don't believe one needs an ideology to treat others with respect, animals respect their own kind and we are one species.

To answer your question if I want anything else, I'm not sure, I'm not passionate because I'm calm, I don't want anything which ties me to involving with others, I'm private, I only require my tools and exercise equipment, I'm cold and driven to be free, there is nothing else to want. I don't want anything but quality time alone and with my partner, I'm not complex at all you know, I just like to walk in the woods, I mind my own business more than you might realise.

#53316 - 04/22/11 02:00 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
I'm cold and driven to be free, there is nothing else to want. I don't want anything but quality time alone and with my partner, I'm not complex at all you know, I just like to walk in the woods, I mind my own business more than you might realise.

I’m kind of the same way. Although I enjoy certain luxuries, I prefer to mind my own business and my main desire in life is to be left alone and out of the grid.
Unfortunately I find that the more a person wants to be left alone and to mind their own business, the more interest people seem to take in them.

#53318 - 04/22/11 04:27 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Asmedious]
Zakary Offline
pledge

Well.......... whilst the good chaps of the world are busy bent on exterminating each other for god it at least takes the focus off us! So sure, they can be the chosen people if they wish. Chosen to oversee neighbouring Arab oil reserves and live with targets on their backs. They can be chosen to complain about being the victims of holocausts and suicide bombings........ sure no problem........ god obviously loves them dearly? Chosen to invade and occupy someone elses land....lol! like a crack addict with an attitude sitting down to watch tv in your lounge, after they've wacked your family after a home invaision!
Is Zionism and Judaim a threat to Satanism? I don't think so? With a friend like god who needs enemies....lol!

#53324 - 04/22/11 05:23 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Zakary]
Hegesias Offline

People may like to say they are misanthropes, they often aren't, instead they simply just don't value human life because they don't try. I respect people who show respect, in fact I value those people and make effort on occasion.

I consider it rude to disturb another human beings mindfulness. Some of us don't tolerate parasites, we are private and deserve respect for being so, without want for anything of others. Religious people think they are special and can invade others privacy, a godless heathen does not submit to anyone or anything, this means for some of us, we don't even listen to what others are saying when they ask the wrong questions alien to our mindful lifestyle.

My view of the monotheisms.

Christians = subterranean conspiracy, passive aggressive, parasitism

Judaism = blatant parasitism, racist

Islam = Private but retaliatory to the other two monotheisms and associates scientific atheists with Christians.

#53326 - 04/22/11 06:22 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
My view of the monotheisms.

I'll take it a step further, and propose you see monotheistic religions being a parasite on God. (I don't see it that way.)

Judaism is an ethnic religion in which the obedience or disobedience of the human Will to the Will of God is the crucial issue. The religion is an intense realization of the divine, thus, propounding human seperation. In Judaism, God is One: the transcendent, personal God who creates, sustains and rules humans and the world with the above all command for Jews to achieve righteousness. Hence, the seperation and unity of humans becomes a secondary, peripheral issue.

Christianity places its emphasis on Jesus Christ as the ideal for reuniting humans and God, and preaches the universal salvation of humankind through the sacrifical love of God manifested in Christ. The problem of sin is most profoundly felt, and Death is realized as the result of sin and not the other way around.

Even though I am not a Jew, I have a tremendous amount of feeling and respect for the religion as a whole. My feelings towards Christianity is severly thwarted as to make my connection a disconnection or non-existent. There is a wide gap between the two. (A result of personal struggles with both.)

The problem of monotheistic religions is not merely an objective and historical issue. It is one's own personal and existential problem. Whether or not one believes in the possibilty of the divine as future universal forms of world religions is entirely dependent upon whether or not a person is in direct contact with the Logos (literally meaning the word of the divine.)

What are the Logos? You have a Mind, use it.

p.s.-- What about Setism? I don't know anything about the religion, so I cannot say.

#53328 - 04/22/11 06:43 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Hegesias Offline

I was not referring monotheism as being a parasite unto god, monotheism is invasive and alien, permeating the minds of man throughout the practice of it's existence. There is no spiritual plane. Humans are subatomic particles just like everything else. The contemporary religious worldview is nothing to do with my reality, I live as a man, I know I am designed to focus on that which is the ecosystem, I perceive objects as solid because I am vibrating at the same frequency. We perceive what we do out of necessity, the religious mind creates fantastic subjecture and bloats that which is out of his ecosystems focus, removing him from nature.

God is a dangerous thing for what is God but extremely exaggerated thoughts of being superior in alignment with an all controlling ultimate power of the universe whilst dismissing nature itself.

I equate monotheist pushers to drug pushers who have no place molesting others with their indoctrinations, I affirm sobriety and affirmation of nature. Mindfulness in abstractionless affirmation of nature as opposed to the abstract unnaturalness of spirituality. Altered states are easily explained through scientific means.

My view is simple, the demiurge is the world by which the individual perceives and is only the phenomenal form of it's idea—the ego which is negative and weak being based on illusions. The dissolving Chaos powers, the shadow within the unconsciousness, the positive and powerful aspects and that which projects ego. The demiurge is a false light which casts a shadow, the hidden potentiality of the individual, the Jungian Shadow is the countercurrent to the traditional concepts of monotheistic religions. It's Chaos powers dissolve the false light of ego. Analysing the shadow in the cold light of day, the destructive shadow can cause the individual to be controlled by its projections into the individuals conscious mind is he lacks a strong will. Anti-Cosmic Gnosticism is Left Path philosophy for some practitioners that reinforces one's destructive shadow with desire to destroy the demiurge creation. This may be seen as a Shadow projection yet this form of Luciferianism seems more successful in objective respects for me as I've always been aggressively nihilistic as psychological state and as consequence, philosophical, a confusion relating active and passive nihilism as the same thing is common among those who would not care to understand.

Shadow work is considered inherently dangerous by contemporary occultists. Especially egoistic Satanist. I won't get into a debate about "types" of ego and the very different distinctions, but you get the picture. Qliphoph praxis does not mean I follow Judaism.

#53336 - 04/22/11 09:16 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
God is a dangerous thing for what is God but extremely exaggerated thoughts of being superior in alignment with an all controlling ultimate power of the universe whilst dismissing nature itself.

It is necessary for theistic religions to re-examine the basis of its world view. A worldview is to a right-hand religion what water is to fish. It is the indispensable condition through which a theistic religion can come into existence. Water is neither the life of fish nor its body, yet it is fundamentally linked to both. For a rhp religion to change its world view is a matter no less fatal than for a fish to change from salt water to fresh.

What is even more crucial and important is that each religion re-examine and re-interpret that particular tradition's understanding of God (the godhead or satanhead) or the "ultimate" and Its relation to humankind and the world. Satanism which is fundamentally non-theistic is antipode to Judeo-Christianity which is theistic. Religion provides an answer to the question of "why". Theism's answer to the question of "why" is in terms of the Will of God, the 'rule of God' and accompanying ideas such as creation, incarnation, redemption and final judgement. On the other hand, Satanism provides a non-theistic answer to question of "why" through its emphasis on cause and effect, the Self, pragmatism, temporal nature, carnality and so forth.

I am God.

;\)

#53383 - 04/23/11 08:46 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
This is a very interesting topic. Being perfectly honest and pragmatic, I see ALL of this Judeo Christian Islamic stuff as a definate threat to Satanism. First of all, montheism is not possible or practical in the universal scheme of theology, in a sense that we are dealing with eons of time, different cultures, different places, most of whom were completely disconnected, and polytheistic, at least as far as we know. So, monotheism is a fascist dogma in and of itself. Gods and spirits simply are more power active than that, in my humble opinion.

I think Dr. LaVey made it fairly clear that Islam has been a threat to Satanism since the days of the Yezidi, for example. But even though we live in a different age where we, at least we in the West, who benefit from the hard fought efforts of our warrior bretheren, have the comfort and freedom to practice what we do with a sense of honour and pride, rather than having to go back into the woods, are having to be cautiously optimistic.

But the bad old days weren't so long ago. And for many, they have never ended. That's the scary reality to the world at large. Even though we live in such a sheltered environment, that poses it's own set of unique challenges in it's own rite, we can never sometimes predict exactly what the future will bring, and certainly should take nothing for granted.

It has been clear to me for many years that the conventional religious community, at least on paper, sees us as an ultimte, sort of, menace to their one sided dogma. I just don't believe that most of them take us seriously, because we have been badgered back into the hole as a bunch of misfits and lunatics, a vast minority, that is so out of touch with reality and mainstream society, that it is hardly worth mentioning. The New Age and White Witchcraft movements, in particular, have been on the air waves openly condemning us and illustrating to the public that we pose some sort of obscure, incideous threat. What else is there to counter it for them? So for now, we're off the hook, hanging out in our Western country club. But the question is, for how long?

As much as Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are similar, and in as much as they are adversarial and contradictory to one another, perhaps these sort of distractions are the very formula that keeps us off of their radar screen.

Might is Right!

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/23/11 08:48 PM)

#53412 - 04/24/11 03:34 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dave Pellani]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I don't really see how a religion can be a threat to a philosophy. A dominant religion can attempt to control the knowledge spread or even persecute those publicly outing themselves as, but it can hardly affect the philosophy itself. It is a memeplex and that can only be affected by a complete removal.

While Satanism is bullet-proof; it's only the satanists that aren't. The art is to not volunteer as target.

D.

#53415 - 04/24/11 07:09 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Like many contemporary socialites, they also believe they have special molestation rights to invade our privacy with their parasitic behaviours whatever these may be, suspect friendliness, nauseating pretentious eye contact, or envious intent to convert you to their ways of thinking, with contrived harmful intent as a loaded response, it's all the same and uncalled for, hence they put their own safety in jeopardy out of lack of social respect and lack of misanthropic hygiene.

If a parasite approaches you, ask him kindly to stop bothering your solitary mindfulness with the very best manners you can give him, if he becomes aggressive, then "correct" his manners and continue with minding your own business. If the unstable human becomes violent and is rendered insentient as consequence then this is mundane and not of your concern.

I respect others privacy. At least Islamic peoples have their own private communities and treat eachother how they expect, for instance if I was to go to the Arab country I'd abide by their traditions out of respect, same as if I were to go to Japan, I'd abide by their traditions too, non Muslims are forbidden to enter no go areas because western people drink alcohol and do drugs hence they cannot be trusted to act in sobriety. Most westerners are rude in some way, I'm not rude and would not appreciate somebody trying to teach me manners I already know and abide by, it's common sense to respect others privacy, art and literary preferences, especially if he is trying to get on with a private life.

The people of Judaism seem to think everything is theirs to take according to lines in the Talmud? If those lines were out of context then it's very confusing?

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.