Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#53482 - 04/25/11 05:24 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dave Pellani]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Originally Posted By: Dave Pellani
This is a very interesting topic. Being perfectly honest and pragmatic, I see ALL of this Judeo Christian Islamic stuff as a definate threat to Satanism. First of all, montheism is not possible or practical in the universal scheme of theology, in a sense that we are dealing with eons of time, different cultures, different places, most of whom were completely disconnected, and polytheistic, at least as far as we know. So, monotheism is a fascist dogma in and of itself. Gods and spirits simply are more power active than that, in my humble opinion.

Theology has attempted to broaden its scope by taking on critical considerations of modern science and mathematics. According to some subdivisions, the ultimate is not a personal God, but creativity--for example. Both God and the world are understood as outcomes of the principle of creativity. God and the world as understood are interpenetrating and interdependent in terms of growth in which occasions of experience are dynamic acts of Becoming. The notion of the ultimate as creativity is less alien to modern scientific mechanistic view of the world than the traditional ideas of a personal God.

Therefore, the hybrid theology is partially mechanistic and partially teleological (aim-seeking). This is clearly seen when creativity as the ultimate is understood to be realizable only when the many Become one, and when creativity is possible through an open future and closed past--that is, through the irreversibilty of unidirectional time.

This theology falls short--it does not overcome 'Nihility without God' which is opened up at the base of the scientific view and the modern world. I wonder if this type of thinking is really compatible with modern science, though. In order for a theology to be compatible with science, it must be of a thoroughly mechanistic and impersonal nature while retaining a teleological (aim-seeking) and personal nature as well. (I do not see it coming with theistic religions.)

\:\(

Theism is teleological (aim-seeking).

non-Theism is mechanistic.

#53515 - 04/26/11 02:18 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Hegesias Offline

Very interesting.

I look upon the whole thing differently. As we are all merely subatomic particles vibrating at a certain frequency, we perceive objects which are solid as those objects are vibrating at more or less the same frequency and this makes them impassable, and so we may move about in the plane of our perceived ecosystem. We are 3rd dimensional shadows of the 4th dimension and hence we cannot see the 4th dimension where we are projected from, the 4th is a shadow of the 5th all the way up till the 11th dimension and down to the 1st. This can also be summarised from quark size ranging up to cosmic size as being infinitesimal dividing lines which is actually unity between corporeal differentiated relativity to incorporeal undifferentiated relativity. Quantum Physics can let us theorise as to what is the incorporeality of the Unknown, the Interaction of incorporeality and Mind, and the dimensions of the unknown which influence all in the corporeal dimensions of our reality.

So insofar as religious racial supremacy goes, it's all rather lame considering we are all one species who may communicate and work progressively together. Respecting one another's proximities is among the animal kingdom and intrusion is met with resolution, yet humans see fit to be parasitic even though we have the power of speech? how embarrassing. Animals are without demiurgic ego's, they can adapt to the ecosystem better than modern humans do and respect their own species, animals kill out of necessity and eat the prey, humans who would differentiate one another due to slight DNA alterations, as a different species, is laughable, humans kill one another and don't even eat the flesh, the animal kingdom is many shades of grey with gradients of adaptability insofar as consciousness and senses go and I would assume that a man is a man and a wolf a wolf, yet extreme religious persons seem to take root in the idea that things such as beliefs are absolute and in those beliefs is racism which holds no place in science and nature where social Darwinism is speciesism or necessity, at the most we can see that respect for pack territory is as hostile as a species gets to itself, this is for survival and is natural, and nothing to do with causal abstractions of the ego such as racism and sexism and other such egoistic moral fallacies.

I affirm the Universe's heat death through entropy, culminating one unified black hole state—Sitra Achra. The dynamics of Chaos. The scythe smites all. Death worship without afterlife fantasy. Black Holes are theorised from observation, to be the source of creation/destruction in the Universe, hence science is able to interpret the unknown in a rationalistic way where if we do so choose, we may apply gnostic or religious metaphor to our progressive discoveries, much like Jungian archetypes which carry Gnostic reference and parallels.

As you may have implied, Paolo Sette, religions ought to have a revaluation of values once in a while in relation to science and psychology.

My personal acquisition on the adversarial current within man is related to will to power and natural drives. The word Satanism does me no justice nor anything positive due to the connotations with egoistic ID worship among what is modern day Satanism's contemporaries.

What do you make of this.

“And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto Jehovah. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And Jehovah had respect unto Abel and to his offering: but unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell” (Gen. 4:3-5).

My take.

“And in process of time it came to pass, that Qayin brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the demiurge. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the demiurge had respect unto Abel and to his offering: but unto Qayin and to his offering he had not respect. And Qayin was very wroth, and his countenance fell”.

More of my personal acquisition.

Abel was deluged in heartlessness for pleasing the demiurge (ego), worshipping him was most important. This hubris besickened Qayin. Qayin would not murder the animals needlessly nor burn the flesh needlessly for he was a farmer and saw this as a threat to the community. Abel was a mere Sheppard and Qayin was a Farmer. Abel's hubris demiurge worship was so blind that he thought it powerful to sacrifice one of his animals needlessly and burn it, thus wasting the food needlessly. The resourceful farmer Qayin saw this vulgar display of power as a threat to his livelihood, Qayin attempted to demonstrate how to burn plant matter for fire source, still Abel was quite insane, needlessly murdering and burning the animals who would serve a purpose on the farm. The only choice was to kill Abel who was mad with demiurge worship and could not be trusted. Qayin received an indelible mark—misanthrope.

I'm not religious just scientific and rational in thinking. I may be nihilistic but this is unto the the blind slave morality. One needn't think himself above morality yet revalue what is intrinsic. The religions seem to demand absolute conform to a slave morality which has no clear explanation and so warping of man's natural unconditional respect of his own kind is stifled and confused with unnecessary indoctrination. To show respect to others ways is common sense, to impose like an intruder is asking for retaliation. Deeds, and only deeds, define a man's nature, not his words or righteous claims.

I can respectfully let the people of Judaism be happy to carry on amounting to whatever they like, far away from my proximity.

#53536 - 04/26/11 09:36 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
I understand what you're saying, and to clarify what I meant to address was the issue you bring up here, and that was exactly my point. Let's call it a technicality in understanding the point.

Not to be overly generalized about it, I think it depends on what one's understanding of a "threat" is. It is an unfolding process, that is regional, and case by case, and what it really comes down to is the situation of each individual, and not the philosophy, of which I do not necessarily agree is entirely bullet proof. That is another issue where an individual, or group, is vastly out numbered and who could be subject to broader negative public scrutiny.

So, if this is contingent on secrecy, or privacy, as you suggest, then that is an issue that needs to be dealt with, again, on the basis of who actually has access to "public" forums where they don't belong, for example. Another situation is that there is, indeed, a confrontational attitude by certain media types that openly polarize these issues and align themselves with Judeo Christianity, vs. Satanism. THAT, at least I, consider to be threat to freedom of expression and attempted character assassination of the philosophy itself, futile as it may be. These are people who have agreat deal more power than we have, in terms of "outreach". But public diologue may be valubale in order to bring the issue to the awareness of anyone who may have a stake in protecting their privacy, interests, or their reputation, none of which I personally loose any sleep over. If that were the case, I wouldn't be here, for sure

But your comment is well taken.

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/26/11 09:42 PM)

#53539 - 04/26/11 10:59 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dave Pellani]
Hegesias Offline

I don't like, nor dislike, all is clearly disclosing itself. To be concerned with a needless struggle between opposing abstractions is like a disease of the mind.

If we were to align ourselves to any causal abstraction we would consign ourselves to a monopoly of negative connotations and responsibilities which are not ours. I walk a solitary path finding simplicity in the Tao.

I will be meditating for my solitary mindfulness. Are you lot aware that time moves so slowly in an altered state, this is someting to be particularly mindful of as we get older as awareness increases, meditation is more so important to slow time perception.

I would not consider Zen or the Tao a religion but self understanding and affirmation nature, of simplicity, of what is without trying to localise it. There is no stress from understanding this. Religions can harbour those who would cause stress to others and hence disturb the mindfulness of themselves and others trying to localise mindfulness with force. I do not see any reason to get in ones own way.

#53541 - 04/26/11 11:29 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Religion does not cause suffering as are those handily using that religion as an excuse, even if merely at a subconscious level.

The situation in Palestine is silly but if Israel wouldn't be manifesting there, quite soon another neighbor would fill that gap or they'd be fighting internally. That region has been a continuous war zone throughout time. Anyone browsing through the history of the last two thousand years will notice there never has been a period without war somewhere and peace often only implied the time needed to build up for the next conflict.

That is what man is; a warrior; some noble, some sneaky bastards, but this is the easiest and best working method in expressing Will to Power. Religion merely serves as the golden glitter brightening that drive. If we don't kill them because they believe different, it is because they think different and if that isn't the case, they probably look, smell or walk different. Just give us an excuse else we'll invent one.

Man is driven towards change and thus driven to destroy. It is not a drive one can control, it can only be directed.

D.
I agree. I will say again that I feel man destroys himself because he does not hunt for food like he is designed for. There is not a harmonic balance of opposites because of friction caused as consequence of change, destruction of inanimate matter and rebuilding in the environment ought to be among our own tribes or communities where resolution is internal and other disputes between clansmen is internal. Somewhere along the lines man has seen fit to encroach on other civilisations and tribes as something other than contributory and far outstayed welcomes.

If communities fight among "themselves" this is going to be resolved in "their ways" as the dispute would be internal and with want for resolve, quite different to compartmentalisation justification of violence to those not the same as they, this is why one ought to obide by the customs of other cultures when happening to accidentally and most unfortunately walk into their territory before getting the fuck out with politeness before you accidentally offend anyone, otherwise it's fight to the death and commiserations and absurdity all round. Trying to impose a set of similar rules without the cultural literary and art preferences that make a differently cultured person feel positive in spirit, obviously this is going to create negativity and depression, needlessly.

Modern man does not have an outlet for his propensity as a hunter gatherer? Thus mankind preys upon himself. Seems to me some cultures lack enough exercise/gym facilities, healthy outlets for aggression to relieve stress, improve health, mind and body.

#53542 - 04/26/11 11:58 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
Yes, there is a fine line between detachment from the dualism of walking the solitary path, mindful of the sangsara, and being a socially involved animal at the same time. It's a very delicate juggling act. I have had my own struggle with it for most of my own life, but the social tends to over ride the solitary mindful in my case, although I can flip flop back and forth from it at any given point in time.

The human existence is very complex, and the struggle to overcome in a harmoniously, self serving altruistic way is more my style of living, with the sociological pressures that we may incur at any given time as well. It would be an alternative to divorce myself from all the challenges of this, which I have tried before, but it does not work for me, since most of humanity, the vast majority in fact, does not see it the way we do. In an ideal world, that would not be the case, but we do not live in an ideal world. What I believe we have to prepare for, in the survival of the fittest mode, is the unforseen challenges that undoubtedly lie ahead, which may entail some forms of aggression and defense of one's mode of life and whatever it takes to accomplish that, whether it be magikal metaphysical working or to just deal with the mundane, as each year brings new challenges. But never to take your eye off the ball, because some days you will eat the bear, and some days the bear will eat you.

Edited by Dave Pellani (04/27/11 12:00 AM)

#53573 - 04/27/11 06:28 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
paolo sette Offline

It is almost impossible to deal with a problem of the magnitude of 'Religion and Science' in scale and depth. I attempted to give some reasons therein, but remain very obtruse. More will follow tailored to your post as I see it:

Stages of Mind cannot include or embrace a previous stage or latter. But, the Final Stage of Mind includes everything from the first to when it's finished. This means you cannot truly understand on the basis of a stage what happened in a previous or latter stage. There is no continuity, no ascending bridge to a higher stage from a lower one. There is a complete discontinuty or disjunction between each stage. A person must "leap" from one stage to the next. Overcoming discontinuty indicates Absolute Negation. (Absolute Negation is simply an affirmation. The words of Absolute Negation and affirmation are dynamically identical.) Negation as through 'discontinuty' between stages of Mind is overcome through an "abnegation", "Self-denial" or "renunciation" of a stage in the ultimate existential sense.

You posit words from the Bible which seems to be sheer objective realization. But, it is not herein that you are talking objectively. You are asking a question about yourself. This does not mean that you are talking about symbols of yourself, but rather you are writing about your own Reality. This is because in the stage of Mind that you are in, the subject-object duality is completely overcome and the subject as it is, is object or not; the object as it is, is subject or not.

For a higher stage is not a static end to be reached progressively through a lower stage, but a dynamic whole which includes both affirmation and Negation. It is from the implication of temporal sequence is completely overcome. When the dynamic whole is precisly realized, you Will embrace the past, present and future all at once and you'll act to avoid illusions or delusions which hamper you.

As to your question of "why" God was averse to Cain's offerings, Cain is considered by God to be the ultimately Absolute, Self-existing Divinity. Why should God accept an offering from such Force?

;\)

p.s.--Words to chew on.

#54333 - 05/11/11 01:22 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: paolo sette]
Thule Offline
temp banned
pledge

I may have to leave this discussion later if it gets too out of control or boring for me but briefly:

These are essentially the same contradictory arguments found on white nationalist websites.

If you believe in Nietzsche then you believe in survival of the fittest. So how can you be so alarmed that the weaker groups are becoming prey to the Jews?

Jews are the ultimate role model for me and my own group. By the way most schools of Judaism today are in secret actual Satanists!!! Israel literally means "one who wrestles with god" I believe it was Jacob in the Bible who fought an angel. The whole philosophy is satanic but of course they have no obligation towards other people. They aren't going to tell you all the inner most secrets of judaism simply because you ask. They will probably misdirect you.

I don't find it odd that Jews look out for their own self interest, are deceptive or racist. What is odd to me is how most races (especially whites) roll over and submit to Jews. How stupid and gullible non-Jews can be. That's the only problem. I hate the weakness in myself rather than hate the person who has dominated over me. Though I guess at some point I can hate those who do me wrongly as well.

The entire premise of these arguments are irrational though:

"We are a superior race" and in the next breath "2% of our society has control over the other 98% supreme ones". That's a contradiction.

Or other such contradictory nonsense. It all comes down to the ramblings of the loser. That's why I've been ejected from WN websites and can no longer stomach their philosophy. On the surface it sounded reasonable but when you start picking it apart its all just loser Marxist whining.

Judaism is unlikely to threaten Satanism. Judaism does not believe in forcing their religion on others. It generally exists in diversity, it is a driving force behind the illuminati, masons and other luciferian traditions which support democracy and religious pluralism (though I guess also Jews seem to have held a lot of power in the Catholic church as well! And in the anti-religious Communist systems- so who knows- but Judaism as a religion generally is tolerant).

Jews are a tribe of people, but they will accept converts. It just isn't easy to get into the tribe, because they aren't actively seeking people like other religions, but it's possible to get into the tribe if someone really wanted to.

More or less I consider my own Hraftzer system to be a more Europeanized/Germanic version of Judaism. It is based upon similar tribalistic and satanic principles.

By the way the "star of David" itself is the symbol of Satanism. According to inner Judaic belief God is giver and taker. Helper and oppose. In other words God and Satan are one being. This is the duality of male and female represented by the two triangles in the star. One points up (god- heavenly) one down (satan- aggression). The balanced person is both- kind, but also destroys his enemies for example.

#54340 - 05/11/11 05:00 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Thule]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Thule
If you believe in Nietzsche then you believe in survival of the fittest.

I think you are mixing up concepts. Believing in Nietzsche (a strange wording) does not equal believing in survival of the fittest. That's Darwin and it implies that those lifeforms that “fit” their habitat best, are most likely to survive. It has little to do with muscle or stamina.

That the weaker group become prey to the stronger is natural. We don't need to find it good, fair, or preferable but that does not imply it isn't as it is. Opposing it is like opposing gravity; even when resisting, one is subject to it.

D.

#54410 - 05/13/11 05:23 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Thule]
paolo sette Offline

I reject fully any orthodox attitudes or perspectives, and dismiss all religions as false. I embrace the heterodox, so a person may rationalize my intentions as something similar to theos views of heathenism, heretical or pagan. I reject theologies of the secular that posit a theology by having extensive written documents from multiple authors all saying basically the same inner-core ideas: redemption and salvation. This is represented in our millenium through the absolutization of one's own religion as the only true revelation and regards others as futile human attempts to reach the divine, e.g. God.

To this attitude, I see the history of all religions as having no positive significance. On the other hand, exemplifications by the theology-without-God language absolutizes the secular and tries to absorb the sacred with the secular.

Who does God, the ultimate, worship? Nothing. Everything in conventional existence is Empty as represented through Void of inherent reality. God, the ultimate, ascribes to Nihilism.

Loki

#55945 - 06/17/11 01:02 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Tesseract]
Dialectical Offline
Banned Troll
stranger

The anti-semetic beliefs of numerous counter-revolutionaries on this forum are disgusting, especially when tied to 9/11 truth conspiracy theory. That said, Zionism isn't kosher in the religion of Judaism. What Israelis won't tell you is that the notion of a Jewish nation is actually blasphemy, and the sort of hubris typically punished by their god. As an anarcho-communist who is opposed to all nationalist ideologies, Zionism isn't kosher with me either. There is a certain amount of permeability in the Left of anti-semites who become anti-Zionists to hide their racist intentions, but in my mind Israel is a state set aside purely for individuals of a particular race. The Israeli government also violently represses the Palestinian people in a way that's completely unacceptable. Death to Israel. We don't owe them their own land, no matter what unfortunate tragedy may have fallen upon them.
#55948 - 06/17/11 02:51 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dialectical]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
'Anti-semitism' is a causal abstraction that exists purely to keep stooges like you in line.Everyone should just get along right? Never have I met such a devoted slave as you.

#55951 - 06/17/11 02:55 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dialectical Offline
Banned Troll
stranger

No, people shouldn't get along. The name Dialectical assumes two opposing voices. Killing blacks and hookers, as satanists are wont to do, is more foolish then killing the pig who keeps you at your shitty job that you hate but still work every day.
#55954 - 06/17/11 05:51 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Dialectical]
Hegesias Offline

Smile Dialectical, smile. Grow a sense of humour and you'll realise you have things in common with those who agree to disagree.

Also,

I am not sure why you'd put blacks and hookers in the same sentence but you can't kill a prostitute, they're already dead... already dead...

#57786 - 07/29/11 09:21 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Quote:
Personally I see little value in your description of the Jew and his motives, unless we construct a straw Jew who fits, as we, evidently, create our straw Muslim, straw Nazi, straw Satanist...etc. The value in creating those is in its purpose and those creating them realize this quite well. I think the days the Jew serves that purpose are over, even when they still take a prominent place into many a conspiracy theory.
Well I did do my best to present some vicious satire and propaganda and it seems to have devalued itself and been debunked. This is a pleasurable outcome for me as all returns to nihilism. I admit I created the whole thing from impulsive sarcasm with all intent of people popping out the woodwork to debunk it.

I would say my reaction stems from a dislike for being caught in the world where races and sects war between one another. Really I wish all males would die and leave the women and children alone. Irrational, yes, but I really have no compassion anymore, only rage when I think of women and children involved in men's wars.

You know what I am like I'll present a view just for it to be debunked or likewise play Devil's advocate for a view I don't even support just to get to the truth with others inputs. Nihilist dialectics, it's all I do on here.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.039 seconds of which 0.013 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.