Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#57795 - 07/30/11 12:32 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
a. don Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Nobody cares about Christianity, Christianity is dead, only the decayed husk of it's morality can we smell in our society. I

Actually, you would be surprised that Christianity is sill the world religious majority at 2.1 billion worldwide, whereas Judaism is at a mere 14 million. Islam is at 1.5 billion (2nd place) and Secularism (agnostics/indifferent theists/atheists) are at 1.1 billion.

Here is a link to corroborate my numbers.

http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adherents.html

Also, you must take into consideration that as you stated, the line that divides Judaism between religious group and ethnic group is quite faded, therefore do not be surprised that there are many "Jews" with different beliefs, such as non-religious Jews who would probably consider themselves atheists or agnostics.

Perhaps the parallel you have drawn between America and Israel is the fact that since the majority of Americans are Christians, (I must state that in the U.S. Judaism comes in third after Secularism in 2nd and Christianity in 1st) and Christians are bound to the concept of "The people of God as Israel" (just read some of St Peter's writings in the New Testament), automatically it is easy to set up a mirror state in the middle east, even though the real purpose for the alliance is to secure first world (U.S. and its allies) interests in that part of the world.

#57810 - 07/30/11 06:31 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: a. don]
Hegesias Offline

Christianity was always dead, it is death worship— a slave morality. I would use this quote from a very unwell man "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."— Jimi Hendrix

The line devalues itself unintentionally and gives false hope to the powerless. After all, love, itself, is a disguised form of the will to power. Also that peace of mind is not about the anxious and powerless, and so they urge to avoidance, this is peace, by any other name, whilst peace of mind is always about the predator, especially when he's destroying his lesser. In the world arena, peace is a state of inaction, an empty stage for the will to power to enter and assert itself. Jimi was a very disgusting man, a heroin addict yes, but disgusting if not only for putting "peace" in the same sentence as "love" as undeniably, love is felt as fury.

Christianity is dead, and the smell of its decayed morality lingers on all infected with pity. Monotheism by any other name would only confer pity out of conceitedness. A conceited conferral of altruism often combined with masochism i.e. unnecessary empathy. Oftentimes this so called humility is nothing but malign optimism with a not so hidden agenda to justify spite to those who would reject their unwanted kindness.

Monotheism impositions dependency and I would bash the spirit from those solemn eyes of deceit. This brings to mind the Christ and how his magical thinking lead to his exemplary humiliation on the cross. Would the reality of his symbolism be quite different if he were boiled in hot excrement as written in the Talmud? After all, a faecalised corpse left to the copulation of flies would be a more adequate representation of the Jesuitical mind and soul. Judeo-Christianity in its most pure form is conceit about its masochism— whom can bare the most dehumanising ordeal, without fighting back and without the will to overcome. Merely uneasiness in the presence of reality, an attempt to face suffering by their own design as to feel a false sense of power over what they have no will to overcome. Exaltation of all that is incompetent, powerless, negative and weak.

They would gather in numbers only to scatter and desert one another like mortified lambs.

#57819 - 07/30/11 12:04 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
a. don Offline
pledge

I think that one thing is to know the rottenness and deviation inherent to Christianity and its moral standard as well as the hypocrisy and double moral standard of most Christians.

But it is dangerous to underestimate the range of influence it still exerts upon human action and policy. And even more dangerous to underestimate the Christian individual.

Satanism (that is, by LaVey's standard) was created to counter a society polluted with falsehood by a religion which has control (or at least influence) of most the world.

It's true that Zionism is caused by the racist tendencies of Judaism. Still however, Judaism isn't sufficient alone - Christianity is keen on instigating Zionist thought and policy.

#57822 - 07/30/11 01:02 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: a. don]
Hegesias Offline

I have observed many people (Satanists) who pull out the "stop tying to be a reverse Christianity" as if in some way Satanism that opposes Christianity is a black mirror of Christianity's design.

Such is to cause falsehood because to do the opposite of what Christianity teaches is not to mirror its essence or form or to blindly dismiss it, instead, we affirm life and pave way back to Nature and truth based on the will to power.

I have observed people (Satanists) whom dismiss the Christian outer form (the priest, nuns, prayer, church etc.) but exhibit the essence of Christian thought. Same with some illiterate Atheists whom think to dismiss something which they cannot even see, or at best dismissing the outer from of Christianity whilst harbouring its essence in their personality fabric.

#57832 - 07/30/11 03:58 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
a. don Offline
pledge

Again with the illiterate atheists!

Put that way, I suppose it all depends on which branch of Satanism you belong to and your personal view and criteria.

I would argue that what is the point of using the name and imagery of something that originated within Christianity such as "Satan" and "Lucifer" if it were not to draw a diametrically opposite paradigm??

Don't get me wrong, I understand that many of the names of demons and devils come from many different pagan cultures. And I realize that the concept of a "devil" stands the same for most religions, and their value is as far as the liberation and support of human nature and the love of life.

My point is, that Christian doctrine demonizes human nature, hence the utilization of "Satan" as the paradigm of humanity and freedom to be ourselves in our case.

#57845 - 07/30/11 10:16 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: a. don]
Meph9 Offline

I get you mean don and I agree that many occultists try so hard to be "independent or not counter xtian" to such an extent that it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy. Ultimately I think that the zionist xtian movement is more of a danger to jewish people because the whole ideology revolves around this idea that most of them will have to die to bring the "good".

I of course do greatly their concern Israel and hatred for European secular societies despite the fact that Israel is just as secular as Europe.

#71464 - 10/01/12 10:03 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
Le Deluge Offline

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
First of all the Zionist makes it very difficult for others to differentiate if he is a religionist or a race, so I'll be blatant and state that I don't care, what I do recognise is that they define themselves as both.

Not all jews are zionists. Not all zionists are jews. If they are a threat to "Satanism", I would suggest you call it a day.

Quote:
As there is a forum with anti-Islamic propaganda and a forum about human sacrifice I thought it only wise to expose the real threat which is at the root of both atrocities, the real threat to the cultures of the world, not just your egoistic pop culture of Satanism.

Hahaha. Quantifiable proof?

Quote:
As I have observed the pseudo-iconoclasm and pseudo-blaspheming that "Satanist" like to feel warm and fuzzy with. Nobody cares about Christianity, Christianity is dead, only the decayed husk of it's morality can we smell in our society. I have come to the conclusion that this certainly will not do. Satan is the opposer and the accuser, not a puppet that dances for religion as controlled opposition. So now for something completely different.

I reject the judeo-christian premise altogether.

Quote:
Judaism

Media

Goyim

And?

Quote:
The chosen one likes to destroy his enemy mentally, by which he takes the Gentiles material gain away, and undermines the Gentiles civil existence. The vilest of all forms of greed, the boycott, is characteristic of Judaism.

If I believed that, I would have converted to judaism years ago.

Quote:
It amazes me how easy it is to lie to the human sheep and that the majority of Americans still believe they were attacked on September the 11th by Arabs.

Objective proof?

Quote:
I have also observed how certain Satanist design to entice and tantalise silly Goyim, blatantly calling humans "sheep". Is this not different to calling humans "Goyim?" or "Gentiles?" or "Mundanes?" What we have here is a system used to trick you—a multicultural melting pot to expose our propensity and expose our intellectual thinking for all purposes of gods chosen ones to do the same to Goyim as they always have. It is customary for the chosen ones to lie to Goy and even blaspheme their own god "Satanism" to meet their agenda as the chosen ones will know in their hearts they are not really blaspheming.

I can't say I care what missives people throw around.

Quote:
Can anyone see a difference between the governments of Israel and Amerika?

Yes. The structures are completely different.

#71465 - 10/02/12 12:07 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Le Deluge]
Naama Offline

Loc: NewYork
Zionism is a movement within judaism. There are religous and non-religious zionists. Any kind of zionism is somewhat condemned by most of orthodox ultra-judaists.
Zionism in mainly aimed at preserving political state of Israel.
So zionism in itself is not really a threat to a Satanism, comparing to an ortodox judaism.
But an ortodox judaism is somewhat threat to Satanism per se, as any other abrahamic cults and religions are...
But islam for example would be more agressive in this context these days.

#71470 - 10/02/12 10:41 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Naama]
Le Deluge Offline

Originally Posted By: Naama
Zionism is a movement within judaism. There are religous and non-religious zionists. Any kind of zionism is somewhat condemned by most of orthodox ultra-judaists.
Zionism in mainly aimed at preserving political state of Israel.
So zionism in itself is not really a threat to a Satanism, comparing to an ortodox judaism.
But an ortodox judaism is somewhat threat to Satanism per se, as any other abrahamic cults and religions are...
But islam for example would be more agressive in this context these days.

I could see orthodox judaism as perhaps the same as mainstream christianity. That is based on religious views though. I don't see either as a real threat.

#75629 - 03/29/13 01:55 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Tesseract]
334forwardspin Offline

Loc: Las Vegas,NV United States
Nothing is a threat to Satanism, why because it is an ideology. Satanism should not care how many people believe in it, because it does not validate itself by it's popularity. If you validate yourself by popularity and claim the name of the adversary, your a poser.

Thus, regardless of what anyone tries to do, they can not control what I believe, or get rid of the philosophy.

Nothing is a threat to Satanism, nothing has power over it.

#75670 - 03/30/13 05:42 PM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: 334forwardspin]
Blackbanner Offline
stranger

Loc: Bartow County,Georgia
Good analysis.A thought and ideology can have great effect at it's survival.Vestiges of the ancients are constantly bombarding us in one or another guise.Remember though,we are the world's most feared religion as well.

Hail Satan!

#76459 - 05/19/13 06:00 AM Re: Judaism/Zionism: Is it a threat to Satanism? [Re: Hegesias]
prodigalsun Offline
pledge

Loc: CA, USA
About Judaism and Zionism as a threat to Satanism. I look at the perspective going back 50 years and Jewish people in literature, cinema, publishing, commercial art, fine art, theater, the creatives of Jewish background dealing in themes with Satan or Satanism, witchcraft, demonology, and of course, Anton LaVey and his role in much of these areas, being part Jewish on his mother's side. The heavy period of Satanic and witchcraft movies from Hollywood, plus the actors/actresses or directors, many of Jewish origins. Appears that occultism in a commercial aspect that is profitable, Jewish people and those in Zionism can adapt to Satanism too, even if only it's popular culture.

Edited by prodigalsun (05/19/13 06:01 AM)

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.