Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#53399 - 04/24/11 06:48 AM dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy
Lil Rag Offline
Banned
stranger

oh man! if any of you lived in Persia, You Would've been Dead by now because of these bullsh*ts these people refering to the Satanism! here's what these dumb people saying, and everyday im fighting with them!

first thing first, Free Masonry is Illuminati!(WTF?!?!) and the Mark on dollar (that is related to illuminati) is for freemasons! now freemasons are bad guys and satanists!!(while the great revolution of frence, Persian Constitutional Revolution, Simon Bolivar & etc.) the satanic hand sign is for free-masons!!!! Free Masons are everywhere and they are zionists! Zionists & Judaism made Satanism, Anton LaVey was a CIA agent and worked for Zionist Regime!! & BLAH BLAH F*CKING BLAAAAAH!!!! DAMMIT!! i cant stand it anymore. why all these people not just persians, all the people from all over the world think like this!? why church say freemasons are satanists? why they combine freemasonry with illuminati and then a bit taste of Satanism ?? :(( SOMEBODY HELP MEE!!!

#53407 - 04/24/11 12:07 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Lil Rag]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Why?

Do some research and you will find some links.

This is old news, brought about by mostly those who don't think things through.

M

#53418 - 04/24/11 07:45 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Morgan]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
There are folks that would see secret Satanic conspiracies in a peanut butter sandwich. But these same people are usually so weak-minded as to be insignificant. It's futile to try to inform those who love their delusions, and it would be a waste of time even if you successfully did set them straight. It makes no difference what such people think.

#53420 - 04/24/11 08:28 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Lil Rag]
Hegesias Offline

Anton LaVey worked for Zionism?

Interesting, I have thought this because of the egoistic lack of reserve in the Satanism philosophy besmeared with selective Nietzschean ideas. LaVey Satanism is for me, very uncomfortable, it appealed to my old self before I became avid at the mental sports of misanthropy. I'm not saying I'm more evolved or better than anyone else, I'm saying I find LaVey Satanism to be suspect like everything else in this false world.

Seriously though I never trusted Satanism because all speaks of "free for nothing" masked in words like "responsibility" and "freedom". I just don't get why the book explains things we all know. Such as "in open territory mind your own business, if somebody bothers you, ask them to stop, if they persist, destroy them" that's a default reaction even 5 year olds can affirm. It kind of speaks to pussies who don't want to be pussies, maybe pussies read the Satanic Bible and reel in awe at the secret knowledge that the bigger boys are all about, while others just see it all as obvious pearls of wisdom being fed to greedy but timid people who need the assertive guidance to colour their inane persona with a glamorous and likeable evil and darkness.

I'm most certainly wrong but then again I'm misanthropic and trust nothing and nobody at all, nothing at all, an epistemic distrust of the openly visible.

Anything that has connotations with others ways of thinking is filth trying to associate it's parasitism onto me, Satan is a religious word and as the world is predominantly religious this is asking for negative attention and unnecessary interactions with humans, others ignoble and inferior deeds would therefore attribute to my image if I were to call myself a Satanist same as if I were to call myself a Christian, their disgusting reputation would shit all over my image, I feel the urge to bathe.

A sinister intelligentsia beyond your comprehension is not likely to show itself except to be your friend, laughing in a way you will never understand. I have a misanthropic view that everything has layers of contrived psychological malevolence, the most morbid is the oblivious co-morbidity mix of both good and evil that does not know itself to be incommunicable, and therefore ineffably undesirable to associate with—group-think equals prisoners dilemma every time and the word "Satan" is religious—being able to think for oneself is repeated in the Satanic Bible, how amusing and appropriate.

#53424 - 04/24/11 09:30 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Hegesias]
Shea Offline

Loc: Chicago
I recall reading in the past that LaVey became familiar with some ultra-rightist politicians and frequently contributed to various far-right conservative causes. It doesn't seem too outlandish to assume that he saw the Zionist/Israeli claim as a valid one; or at least the strongest one...

Either way, it's irrelevant so far as the Church of Satan is concerned as they generally tend to let their members come to their own conclusions in political matters insofar as they don't contradict the fundamentals of Satanism itself, or their relatively apolitical Pentagonal Revisionism.

The Illuminati/Freemason/New World Order business seems like so much mental masturbation to me. There are interesting stories, plots, and sub-plots; and tons of "evidence," but it's likely all just fiction. Honestly, ask yourself: "If I was a member of an elite, global class that controlled the world; would I put clues on currency, and scattered about American geography? And if so, what purpose would it serve?"

The reality is probably much more disturbing; no one is in control, and the smartest/shrewdest humans are generally only effective at controlling a relatively small sphere of existence.

#53425 - 04/24/11 10:04 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Shea]
Hegesias Offline

Think of a crack baby being born in prison, the child will be having a normal childhood according to what the child knows and will probably still play and have an imagination.

Bad example?

Let me tell you a fictional story about an elephant. When the elephant was born he's mother died, he was happened upon by some circus folk, and so the kind circus folk adopted the elephant and took him into their nice circus tent far away from the cruel wilderness. To make sure the elephant done as he was told the kind circus folk chained the little elephant to a post, the elephant was very happy living in the circus, after all these surroundings were his family. The elephant grew very large and strong, yet never once tried to snap the pitiful chain around his leg, he never tried, he was happy. Since the baby elephant isn't strong enough to break free, the slavers feed him and clean up after him through his life during which time the elephant grows. The limited proximity becomes his world. He believes that he can never break free of the chain because this thought doesn't occur. The docile animal makes no incident. Zoos use a similar method to "improve" elephants to stay in their cages like good elephants.

Bad example? It's all meant to be fictional, more fictional than we might believe.

The openly visible is how a form of powerful Occultism works, hylic light casting a shadow. Remember what happened to Bill Cooper? they fucked him up because he was blabbing about insane secret shit. Besides I'm all for a NWO, anything is better than the rude and apathetic society we have now, I say if people are stupid enough to be mentally droning along like shambling sloths, well trained content beast of burden, then I will let them be so, this pleases me and is contributing to my solitary mindfulness.

#53467 - 04/25/11 03:09 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Lil Rag]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
This is the best thread-title on the entire Forum ...

There is of course an easily-identifiable driving force behind all megaconspiracies, except of course the aliens, who just want to eat us.

It was neatly summarized in this little gem, written by Peter McAlpine, an old friend and Church of Satan member from the Olde Days.

I think somewhere else in the 600 Club I already exposed the Great Spam Conspiracy, but I forget where, and you probably don't have the security clearance to read it anyway.

#53480 - 04/25/11 05:00 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Shea]
Ghostly1 Offline

Loc: NY
 Originally Posted By: Shea
"If I was a member of an elite, global class that controlled the world; would I put clues on currency, and scattered about American geography? And if so, what purpose would it serve?"

I think bragging rights for starters. It not only shows you they left an indelible mark in at least American History, but that they had the power and influence to leave those marks in highly regulated locations. Why do dictators erect large statues of themselves in public squares? To have giant paintings commissioned of them posing in victory over battles they may or may not have won? Image is everything. They are simply symbols of the power and authority of whoever, and whomever they replicate.

Think of it as legalized graffiti.

#53491 - 04/25/11 11:20 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Ghostly1]
Shea Offline

Loc: Chicago
A group that was amazingly cohesive enough as a collective to influence centuries' worth of global political and economic (and apparently architectural) development, and wise enough to manage a multi-faceted range of social realities likely wouldn't succumb to the foolish ego-stroking that temporary dictators get their kicks from.

Dr. Aquino was certainly right in his implication that money is the driving force behind many of the developments the world faces on many levels; money, circumstance, and misanthropy suffice quite nicely when trying to explain the condition of our present society. Seems as though Occam's razor should be our guide in any case.

#53557 - 04/27/11 11:22 AM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Shea]
Lil Rag Offline
Banned
stranger

some people think that only what they believe is right others are wrong and if you are a satanist, you are a freemason but you dont know! wtf like you're a Retard and still you dont know! LMFAO yesterday i was talkin to a guy he told me "You are Freemason but You dont know, Satan wants you to dont believe in him! and do his works" WTF! i was talkin to him for about nonstop 2 hours and then i stopped because it doesnt work! actually they are those who will lose their life on this planet! and we will continue our great life!

now check this out! this Documentary even said "Marlboro Cigarettes are for Free Masonry" LMFAO!

the name is: The Arrivals by Noreagaaa

they even insults jews in their own thing! and they say we want to bring Anti-Christ on Earth LOL! dude its funny

#53559 - 04/27/11 01:42 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Lil Rag]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Please take the time to write a lucid and informative post that fulfils the basic criteria of grammar, spelling and punctuation. There is a standard. Otherwise, please don't clutter up the boards. People with something worthwhile to say are using them. Don't bother replying to this post. Just adhere to the rules, please.

#53593 - 04/28/11 08:26 AM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Lil Rag Offline
Banned
stranger

well my view on free masonry is different from others. i think that first of all we gotta say The Whole World Owes FreeMasons!! From West To East, North To South. if you have ever read history, you will find out that George Washington was a FreeMason, The American Revolution that saved Americans from British Empire was because of Free Masons, The Great France Revolution, The Persian Constitutional Revolution (That Saved Millions of People was Only and Only Because of Free-Masons. Simon Bolivar THE MOST IMPORTANT REVOLUTIONARY LEADER!! was a Free Mason, José de San Martín, Francisco de Miranda, James Otis & Etc.
So For now Consider World Without FreeMasonry... what would happen ?... here's what would happen:

North America => Under Command of British Empire
South America => Under Command of Spain
Persia => Under Command of its Tyranny Empire, Qajar
African-Americans Couldnt reach These Points.
and Many Many Others.
So My Message to Those People Who Start Connecting FreeMasons to us, and Rejecting The Valuable Things That FreeMasons Brought For Us is: First See The Both Side, Dont Just Watch a Movie and Hate something!

#53701 - 04/30/11 07:30 AM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Lil Rag]
Crystal9Maat Offline
stranger

Loc: South Carolina, USA
The entire propaganda of Illuminati and Free Masonry has been blown out of proportion by many for decades now. I have read upon it, I have listened in on and participated in online radio shows concerning this. Honestly, in my opinion it is a hobby for some, it is their past time to "air" this for the listener, or viewer that needs something to carry them through to the next shift in awareness of something greater.
Some of these listeners will latch on to anything as if it is a trend. It is a media feeding frenzy! Time, money and energy is invested exponentially into this fear factor and diversion.
Much of what you see in the media is indeed controlled by those who are not going to come out and tell you the truth about anything. If you want true answers you have to find it from a different sources than Jones or ABC.
Reading some history and how psychology works in social networking and organizations might be a start in breaking away from wasting your time in such activities, at least it has for me personally. Just thought I would share my opinion.

#54328 - 05/11/11 12:32 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Crystal9Maat]
Thule Offline
temp banned
pledge

There are a lot of directions this topic has gone in which seem interesting.

To answer the post about LaVey Satanism being common sense and very basic: yes even a 5 year old should know about destroying his enemies. But we are taught by society to turn the other cheek. When we write down our philosophy of life and really verbalize it or solidify it into something consistent and well organized then it has great power. Even if this philosophy is common sense.

I might decide I'm going to spend everyday working hard to make more money. I might write this down and put a wealth talisman around my neck etc. all for this goal. Other people might laugh at me "ha ha ha it's common sense if you want to get rich to work hard every day for it, even a 5 year old knows this". But how many people do it?? As simple as it is, it is a philosophy of life we choose to follow. By having a book or some other form to solidify and explain that philosophy it really helps us to adhere to it and to understand ourselves better.

About the Masons, Illuminati etc.: ALL ELITES WORK TOGETHER! Power, wealth and so on are the result of team work. There are countless secret societies all mostly interconnected with each other. Almost every college has a Brotherhood.

That's what my Hraftzer group is about- the simple efficiency and power found in team work. Once again this is more or less common sense. But most people in society don't work together in teams. That's why they are powerless making minimal wage. Pretty much every president, world leader, wealthy billionaire etc. is involved in some kind of group (or many). I'm sure a lot of them have magick rituals, secret symbolism etc. but most of it is just common sense. If you have people to help you in life it just gives you an added advantage. There's nothing mystical about it, though I believe they probably use some magick on the side as well.

I believe the people in power put out a lot of disinformation about themselves. This way anybody who speaks the truth sounds crazy and is drowned out by a thousand other nonsense conspiracy theories. So most of the people with the crazy, illogical conspiracy theories are probably working for the Illuminati.

I agree they hide in plain sight.

#54384 - 05/12/11 06:22 PM Re: dude this Illuminati thing is Driving me Crazy [Re: Lil Rag]
Meph9 Offline

Maybe I'm not following this whole thing because I'm trying to look at this from a logical, how does this work in reality perspective...

I find your statements about how the world owes the freemasons entertaining, particularly the parts all these revolutionary individuals who have little to no actual ties to the masonic order. The parts about the "persian constitutional revolution" have me laughing and scratching my head at the same time.

But as one of those "African-Americans Couldnt reach These Points.and Many Many Others." either start making some sense or just this forum entirely.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.