Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5351 - 03/11/08 11:47 PM Conspiracies
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Freemasons... Illuminati... Bankers... Zionists... Elders Of Sion... Reptiles from Zeta Reticuli... I think I've read them all, and to me they look like an easy way out of thinking or seeing life and or politics - domestic or global, as they really are - that being very complex and interconnected, rather than the simple "Oh, its 'THEM' and we're all screwed... woe is me" perspective.

Because when we have a thing to blame or point our fingers at... the thinking stops.

I'll explain why I don't believe in any kind of conspiracy. I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm just sharing some of my thought.

Lets say there was a group of old skull and bonesmen who are puppets of reptilians trying to take over the world and establish a New World Order and put microchips all into us for a moment.

Lets see what the condition and state of the Earth is at the moment - the one they are trying to take over:

China is quickly waking up and transforming into an industrial giant. With a billion citizens, and the natural resources and energy they will all need, its safe to say that by 2020 China will be using at least twice as much fuel, energy, and natural resources than America...

India is next to rise. By 2050 it would be safe to say that India will be an industrial giant also. With a billion citizens India will also consume at least twice as much energy and natural resources as America...

The African Union is next... today there are 800 million africans on the continent. By 2075 the AU will be near it's billion mark (800 million as of now) the third giant, also demanding at least twice as much energy and natural resources than America.

Simply put, all the amount of energy and the earth's natural resources these three Giants will be consuming means - a lot for them and shit for us. But that's not the worst of it.

Soon there will be 7 billion humans on earth. Never mind the pollution we make... Our food we eat today along with our pharmaceutical drugs we take are so saturated with man made chemicals that our sold waste (our crap we poo) is practically toxic waste... this all goes into the Earth's ocean.

I know the earth can biodegrade sewage; but 7 billion people dumping and pooing billions and billions of tons of chemically saturated toxic sewage on a daily basis into the ocean is even way too much for her to handle. Our oceans are already 70-80 percent dead... those single celled protozoa in the ocean are the most fragile and will be the first organism to be affected by all the man made chemicals in our sewage. These protozoa are the foundation of the ocean's food chain, and they generate up to 60-70 percent of the earth's oxygen...

7 billion people means a daily demand of natural resources to satisfy 7 billion humans... we forget sometimes that the earth does not grow any bigger to accommodate the population growth of the human race. She stays the same size, and the more people there are, the more we need, use, and exploit; and the less natural resources there will be. Sometimes when i think about this I am reminded of that old ecological adage of not to bring alien organisms from one ecosystem into a new one... like the Cane Toads in Australia, and I wonder to myself, what ecosytem we had come from, because if one compares the collective behavior of the human race to exoecosystem organisms like Cane toads in Australia - we exhibit very similar characteristics...

It is very unlikely that we will all come together and build giant mother ships that run on antigravity to escape to a new planet like Mars... and unfortunately we have many well hearted people whose religion teaches them not to even worry about any of this because Jesus is coming to take us all away out of the sandbox we have messed up to save us...

We are all stuck here. Even now around us species go extinct, and the health of our mother earth gets worse. At what point will she just give up and shut her pulsating life force down and die like Mars?

In an over populated hive of bees that don't swarm, the hive commits mass autohomeogenocide...

I can't help but see a grim future for humanity. Sometimes I sit here and wonder what the world will be like when my great great grand children inherit it. Whatever world they will inherit, I have given and left for them.

If there is a global conspiracy to take over and control the world, than these people are either insanely short sighted; or they are smoking something really good?

So, America isn't going to shit, the Earth is.

Why would anyone or any group of people take over a planet that is dirty, used, abused, over populated, and is dying? What are they going to do? Put chips in out hand and control us for a century before we all go extinct? That's pointless!

Now lets take on David Icke's reptiles. This guy is nuts. He watch way to many V movies in the 80s.

If I were a reptiloid from Zeta Reticuli, trillions of miles from the earth, which is way out at the galactic rim in the middle of nowehere, its dying, and the most intelligent creatures on there are have spent there whole existence as a species slaughtering each other - I would stay the hell away! Never mind how I'd get there, I would even bother.

Thats like a wealthy evil villain taking a plain ride in the 50s to wild Borneo where the natives are crazy head hunters to take it over, when he has the means to open up a large bank in a more developed country and do something productive?

And the Masons? They're old senile men who can barely walk or remember their ritual lines, fall asleep at meeting, and can't agree one how to use their extra lodge money or what their symbols means... how are they going to take over anything, when they can't even take over their local city?

Illuminati? That name implies Enlightened; what kind of Enlightened men can't see the state of the earth or even think ahead to ask themselves what it will look like when their evil plan finally unfolds?

Zoinist-Banking-Jews?

This Jew thing is old. It got started when some Greek Jew way back in the days ripped of the Jewish holy book, put some gnostic gospels together and started selling it to the Gentiles... this grew into the Church of Rome who went around sluaghtering every gnostic sect and group to wipe out religious competition. They were very successful at it, eventually monopolizing "Christianity."

Except they had one small problem - the Jews. The entire first half of the bible is the Jewish Torah and Tanakh. If the Jews wen't around interpreting there own scriptures their own way... it would affect the exclusive power the Church had to interpret the bible to their believers - thus creating an uneasy competition. The best way to deal with a rival is to wipe them out. So the Church began the rumors about how Jews we devils, and killed Jesus, and their dumb followers believed - and Jews have been hated ever since.

There really is no Zionist - Banking conspiracy.

The biggest banks - Citi Group and Bank of America (each with about a trillion dollars to work with) are public corporations not privately owned?

That means a bunch of common people bought shares and cuts of the company with sum of cash for returns and dividends; they elect a group to run the business, who picks a CEO? Where are the Jews, or Zionists in this process?

Even bankers (who are supposedly conspiring to take over the world) like the Rothschilds and Rockafellers - their wealth is pathetic compared to Bill Gates of Warren Buffet?

If their is a banking conspiracy its one of stupidity, greed, and retardedness. Its a cycle of stupidity and greed, watch:

1) new bank goes public on wall street, and sells shares...

2) that greedy person next door to you has an extra 100 bucks, like a thousand others and buys shares...

3) new bank has lots of money to work with and loans money out...

4) you're an idiot and borrow money to buy a bigger car and bigger flat screen tv than the one your neighbor has...

5) you can't pay that shit, and the banks screws your life over, now your on welfare, the bank takes your house and junk and auctions it... you blame it on Zionist Banking Jews.

6) your neighbor gets his $30 trimonthly dividen.

7) you find a job, and with extra money buy Motorola stocks cuz you want to make extra cash...

8) Motorola makes components that goes into land mines, that blows a leg off a boy somewhere in Vietnam...

Was either party (you or your neighbor) involved in any conspiracy? Are either you or your neighbor jews or illuminati or reptiles? No, your both just greedy idiots. There's your conspiracy.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/11/08 11:54 PM)

~~352~~

#5354 - 03/12/08 02:04 AM Re: Conspiracies [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
They are called "Conspiracies" for an obvious reason -- because their merit is merely based on theory and rumour. Until it can be proven, it remains a conspiracy until such time as it becomes a fact. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but things do happen and odd things make themselves noted and understood from time to time.

#5357 - 03/12/08 04:06 AM Re: Conspiracies [Re: DaVinci]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
I want to address your comments on the state of our planet:

With exception to space junk that has reached the planet and a few objects that have been sent out into space, Earth hasn't changed in any significant way since Humans first appeared. In the grand scheme of things, the damage we've done - and will continue to do - is negligible, and pales in comparison to some natural disasters which could easily occur in the immediate future. Life will find a way, in the end. The things we do as a race, even when they involve pollution via radioactive waste, are perfectly natural, because we are natural.

Termites are no more or less destructive than us, when they build their towering mounds by ravaging their environment. Don't misunderstand me though, I'm not advocating that people should simply disregard the dangers of pollution... I merely want to make it known that in the end, Humanity will not have done anything that the Earth wouldn't be able to recover from.

On the subject of conspiracies... I want to say this:

There are a few real, and very disheartening conspiracies out there. One that comes to mind, involves the Federal Reserve Bank in the United States. I wish I had more time to write about it, but since I have to get to bed, it'll have to wait till next time.

#5369 - 03/12/08 09:12 AM Re: Conspiracies [Re: Jeseth]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Jeseth
I want to address your comments on the state of our planet:

With exception to space junk that has reached the planet and a few objects that have been sent out into space, Earth hasn't changed in any significant way since Humans first appeared. In the grand scheme of things, the damage we've done - and will continue to do - is negligible, and pales in comparison to some natural disasters which could easily occur in the immediate future. Life will find a way, in the end. The things we do as a race, even when they involve pollution via radioactive waste, are perfectly natural, because we are natural.

Termites are no more or less destructive than us, when they build their towering mounds by ravaging their environment. Don't misunderstand me though, I'm not advocating that people should simply disregard the dangers of pollution... I merely want to make it known that in the end, Humanity will not have done anything that the Earth wouldn't be able to recover from.

On the subject of conspiracies... I want to say this:

There are a few real, and very disheartening conspiracies out there. One that comes to mind, involves the Federal Reserve Bank in the United States. I wish I had more time to write about it, but since I have to get to bed, it'll have to wait till next time.

Dammit Jes! Termites! I never thought about them! They're colonial too, and related to roaches... now i have to rethink everything.

I love the IRS and the FED. You need the FED to inflate and stuff or the economy goes crazy. Paying taxes is cool, its like paying membership dues to the greatest members only club in the world. People should see it that way. I pay my early every year and contribute $12 to the republicans!

Go McCain!

~~352~~

#5386 - 03/12/08 12:33 PM Re: Conspiracies [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

The problem with the Federal Reserve, is that they're about as federal as the Federal Express. They have no system of accountability to us, the people of the United States, and we have no way of controlling their actions. It's a private company, controls all of our country's money, and has no elected or appointed government officials onboard. Does that sound safe to you? It seems pretty ridiculous to me.

#5441 - 03/12/08 09:43 PM Re: Conspiracies [Re: Jeseth]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

The problem with the Federal Reserve, is that they're about as federal as the Federal Express. They have no system of accountability to us, the people of the United States, and we have no way of controlling their actions. It's a private company, controls all of our country's money, and has no elected or appointed government officials onboard. Does that sound safe to you? It seems pretty ridiculous to me.

But Jes, the FED really isn't independant or privately owned. That's either a misunderstanding or rumors base on half truths and half lies.

Here's a wiki on the FED:

"The system was set up so that special interests in congress or the presidency would not abuse the power to create money or abuse the government regulations over banks. In order to achieve this, the Federal Reserve System was organized to be separate from the 3 branches of government. This is supposed to make it impartial to special interests so that it could make policies that are good for the people of the United States and so that it is fair to everyone. The system is organized much like private corporations so that it can generate revenue independently without the need for congress. Since it was designed to be independent while also remaining within the government of the United States, it is often said to be "independent within the government". The Federal Reserve explains the independence within government in the Federal Reserve System FAQ:

'The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" by anyone and is not a private, profit-making institution. Instead, it is an independent entity within the government, having both public purposes and private aspects.

As the nation's central bank, the Federal Reserve derives its authority from the U.S. Congress. It is considered an independent central bank because its decisions do not have to be ratified by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branch of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the Board of Governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms. However, the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government. Therefore, the Federal Reserve can be more accurately described as "independent within the government."

The twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, which were established by Congress as the operating arms of the nation's central banking system, are organized much like private corporations--possibly leading to some confusion about "ownership." For example, the Reserve Banks issue shares of stock to member banks. However, owning Reserve Bank stock is quite different from owning stock in a private company. The Reserve Banks are not operated for profit, and ownership of a certain amount of stock is, by law, a condition of membership in the System. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year.'

By law, banks in the United States must maintain fractional reserves either as vault cash or on account at the Fed; member banks earn no interest on either of these. The dividends paid by the Federal Reserve Banks to member banks are considered partial compensation for the lack of interest paid on the required reserves. All profit after expenses is returned to the U.S. Treasury or contributed to the surplus capital of the Federal Reserve Banks (and since shares in ownership of the Federal Reserve Banks are redeemable only at par, the nominal "owners" do not benefit from this surplus capital); the Federal Reserve system contributed over $29 billion to the Treasury in 2006."

See? It's not even a real bank... it's stocks aren't real stocks... they just help the gov out... like a charity. Don't be like everyone else and hate them based on a limited understanding of how the FED works, what it is, and on rumors. Like them like me. They help keep the economy from spiraling into chaos. Alan Greenspan was the closest thing to a god, besides G. W Bush. To bad the Grand Master Greenspan quit.

I love Bush.

~~352~~

#5497 - 03/13/08 05:12 AM Re: Conspiracies [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Excuse me, I used the word "company" in place of entity, sorry! But it doesn't change the fact that they control all of our money and have zero accountability to us. The Federal Reserve is a subject of great interest to me, so I can tell you with certainty that the Wikipedia entry you quoted is poorly written and lacks a great deal of factual information regarding the Federal Reserve's creation.

They are in fact privately owned, and there are individuals collecting interest on our country's national debt. I have a good understanding of economics, since it's what I do for a living, and I can tell you that the Federal Reserve is a cruel joke. Most people in the United States just don't know enough about economics to understand that, though.

This investment site has great, factual, verifiable information about the negative effects that the Federal Reserve has had on our economy. Even Alan Greenspan has admitted to the failure of the Federal Reserve's policies, and the damage that they are causing.

I have to say, we definitely don't see eye-to-eye on economics. This may be a case where we will just have to agree to disagree, but I do recommend you do some more objective research on the Federal Reserve. Most people don't love or hate it; they don't even know anything about it. Not that I'm implying you don't or anything, since I really don't know how much you know about economics.

I admit that the Federal Reserve looks like a good safety net at a glance, but once you look at the bigger picture, it's easy to see what a failure it really is.

#5511 - 03/13/08 09:14 AM Re: Conspiracies [Re: Jeseth]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I have to say, we definitely don't see eye-to-eye on economics. This may be a case where we will just have to agree to disagree, but I do recommend you do some more objective research on the Federal Reserve. Most people don't love or hate it; they don't even know anything about it. Not that I'm implying you don't or anything, since I really don't know how much you know about economics.

I admit that the Federal Reserve looks like a good safety net at a glance, but once you look at the bigger picture, it's easy to see what a failure it really is.
You're just short, and i got heels on...

No, I want to try and see things your way, it could be right. They do have secret meetings, and america was doing fine without it. When the Gov borrows money from the FEDs, do they have to pay them back? Maybe the Gov should just print its own fiat money out instead of borrowing?

~~352~~

#5543 - 03/13/08 01:15 PM Re: Conspiracies [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC

You're just short, and i got heels on...

No, I want to try and see things your way, it could be right. They do have secret meetings, and america was doing fine without it. When the Gov borrows money from the FEDs, do they have to pay them back? Maybe the Gov should just print its own fiat money out instead of borrowing?

Yes, the government does have to pay back whatever it borrows from the Federal Reserve, and with interest. If the government managed its own money, that would be just one step towards a solution, but it wouldn't fix the other half of the problem; the fiat currency system is designed to make it easy for the government to tax the populace at anytime it pleases, without many people even noticing it. Anytime that the Federal Reserve prints more money, they lower the worth your money. That sucks, doesn't it?

Imagine that we have $10 each, the United States government has $10,000,000,000, and the Federal Reserve has $50,000,000,000. Imagine that that's all the money that exists in the country. Then the government says to the Federal Reserve, "We want to borrow $60,000,000,000 so we can finance an aggressive foreign policy."

The Federal Reserve bank should say, "Sorry, but we only have $50,000,000,000 dollars that we can loan you. You'll have to tax the shit out of your citizens to get the rest of the money you want, so you can go bomb and invade other countries." Reasonable, right? But no, instead they say, "Sure, we'll print more money. It'll lower the value of your citizens' money and transfer that value to you! Oh, by the way, you'll have to pay interest on the money we stole from your citizens, so you better be ready to raise taxes anyway!"

Congratulations, you've been stealth-taxed, and in a few years you will have to pay more taxes than before, because you're money is worth less than before, and the government needs to pay back the interest on it's national debt. That's the reality of the fiat money system as it's implemented in the United States today.

Could that be considered a conspiracy theory? Well, maybe, but it's not a theory at all. That's how it works!

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.