Banned
stranger

Greetings Friends, i made a Facebook Page for Our Site, Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/The600club/120309611381794

thank you for your "Like"

#53644 - 04/29/11 09:41 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Lil Rag]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
There's a reason why a Facebook page has not been created for this site. We're not interested in attracting large numbers of eSatanists, like yourself. Besides which, only admins should be creating and managing pages representing The 600 Club, not members who have been here for two weeks.

No, I will not be "liking" your page.

#53646 - 04/29/11 10:22 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Nemesis]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Even while none can control who creates what in who's name out there, I'd rather not see anyone, besides the owner here, create a "600" presence elsewhere.

Personally I abhor facebook and see it as yet another step towards degeneration. I used it for a while, but to preserve my sanity, I was forced to delete.

D.

#53647 - 04/29/11 10:39 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Nemesis]
Hegesias Offline

@Lil Rag. I question your intent. This is either the naive action of a witless child, or a deliberate attempt to cause unnecessary interactions with the public.

I would like to inform you that Shitbook is full of mentally ill people skulking about the photos of your family.

The rest of the people of Shitbook chat proverbial SHIT, they think they are getting revile from tragically armature pictures of their inane families with faltered smiles. A complete waste of a communications network that has nothing intellectual going on except hate groups.

Shitbook involves interactions with parasitic humans who ask the wrong questions. I must ask that the Zogbook page be removed.

#53651 - 04/29/11 01:44 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Hegesias]
Jake999 Offline

Pretentious as hell.

Take the page down. The 600 Club is not yours, and if the owner wanted a Facebook page, I can assure you he is more than capable of creating one.

#53655 - 04/29/11 02:42 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Lil Rag]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
As reluctant as I am to drink the haterade, a facebook page does seem kinda gratuitous, especially since you're fairly new here.

We appreciate the enthusiasm, but no thanks.

#53661 - 04/29/11 03:26 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: The Zebu]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
I hate Facebook.

I have no Facebook account either.

Facebook is for the mundane sheep who need to tell the whole world about their pointless uninteresting lives, along with their Twitter accounts.

#53664 - 04/29/11 06:08 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: mabon2010]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
Facebook is for the mundane sheep who need to tell the whole world about their pointless uninteresting lives, along with their Twitter accounts.

In many instances this might be so. On the other hand, I created my facebook account because I was trying to find two specific people that I was friends with almost twenty years ago. I tried every search on there but was unable to find them. Interestingly enough a few weeks after I opened the account one of them found me, and a few months later the other one did as well.

Some family that I’ve lost touch with have also found me on there. With a few exceptions I’m glad that they did.

I also get friends requests from people who are friends with my parents but I have no idea myself as to who they are, so I politely ignore them as I do with other friend requests that are not close family or close friends.

Unfortunately ninety percent of the “friends” from highschool whom I thought I would be very happy to hear from are now born again Christians, and they littered my page with Christian propaganda and garbage. I quietly deleted them as well.

So in short, Facebook can be useful, but sometimes it is better to hold on to the memories of old friends as they were instead of being faced with the reality of what they have become.

#53669 - 04/29/11 08:29 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Lil Rag]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
This is a bad idea.

I'm not sure what you had in mind in presuming to speak for the entirety of the site, but good manners would dictate that you take the page down.

#53672 - 04/29/11 09:02 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Fnord]
GregNotCraig Offline
stranger

Loc: Mesa, AZ, USA
Facebook has it's place, and, like Nemesis pointed out, encouraging the "eSatanists" to seek out the 600 Club is not it.
Bad idea. Even worse execution.
I used FB at one time, for the same reasons Asmedious did - I connected w/ old classmates (for a 20yr reunion to be exact), but once the privacy issues and stupid farmville/so-and-so-answered a question about you (what question? I didnt ASK anyone anything!?) shit became too much, I disabled it. Waste of time, invasion of privacy.
Delete the page.

#53678 - 04/30/11 12:03 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: GregNotCraig]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Who the fuck is this 'lil rag' idiot, and who does he presume to speak for? Lil rag, there certainly is not here a 'we' of which you are a part. Know this.

As a humorous aside -

Originally Posted By: "mabon"

Yes, you have blogs for that right? Only substitute 'pointless uninteresting lives' for 'pretentious and vacuous regurgitations' for full effect. ;\)

#53689 - 04/30/11 04:36 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Dan_Dread]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
This is rather like me setting up a Facebook page to represent Google, and I would strongly bet their lawyers would be onto Facebook and me like a shot.

The 600Club brand belongs to the owner of 600Club and hence a complaint to 600Club by the owner may be effective to eliminate the page.

#53698 - 04/30/11 07:20 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: mabon2010]
Lil Rag Offline
Banned
stranger

ok Friends i am Completely Sorry About it! and i will Remove it ASAP. i am Completely Sorry

#53706 - 04/30/11 08:38 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Lil Rag]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

It's ok man, we understand your enthusiasm but next time, do yourself a favor and ask first what people think of such.

D.

#53710 - 04/30/11 09:33 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: GregNotCraig]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: GregNotCraig

I used FB at one time, for the same reasons Asmedious did - I connected w/ old classmates (for a 20yr reunion to be exact), but once the privacy issues and stupid farmville/so-and-so-answered a question about you (what question? I didnt ASK anyone anything!?) shit became too much, I disabled it. Waste of time, invasion of privacy.
Delete the page.

About the same forced me to abandon that abomination. I used it too to contact some of the past but soon the "friend" list starts building up and one day you're more busy using the "ignore" function while wondering why the fuck people share that they're doing the dishes, taking a shower and preparing a meal.

The FB structure doesn't allow anything more than brainfarts and I can experience plenty of those in about each pub during the late hours.

D.

Page 1 of 3 123>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.