Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#54696 - 05/19/11 09:37 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Diavolo]
Crystal9Maat Offline
stranger

Loc: South Carolina, USA
I used Facebook quite often to interact with others of an intellectual mind and those that shared artistic taste. I will agree that there are many odd ball people out there, but one of the main reasons I use the site is because of family members being scattered about (I have a fairly large family).

I do not agree with a basic new user to any site such as this one forming a facebook group in Ode to "600". There are some things that should indeed be kept secret or sacred, as the word was used earlier in a submission here.

Do not think that someone that uses Facebook on a daily is a "loser", it is great for marketing and networking.

#54700 - 05/19/11 10:04 AM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Crystal9Maat]
Hegesias Offline

A witch!! Burn her! facebook witch!! Only kidding, I have a sense of humour about the whole thing and was just stating that some of us are private and reserve the right to be so. I prefer MSN for family.

I used to like the old myspace for a few years because it got really unpopular due to facebook, I'd use it for communications with other bands, you could make a descent customised page, blogs on old myspace. There is no way to host your music, art or even literature on facebook so it all feels drab and impersonal, even the white and blue presentation of facebook gives off a hospital-like atmosphere and along with all the pictures of mundanes with faltered smiles left right and centre, I really can't get exited about facebook.

#54809 - 05/20/11 10:19 PM Re: Facebook Page [Re: Hegesias]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
The Facebook page was deleted at the request of 600 Club admin. I suggest that no one else try pulling this kind of shit again.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.