Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#54146 - 05/09/11 01:11 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Caladrius]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I must have missed the memo divorcing the ONA from racial and Nationalist politics. Not really sure when this happened.

Any fool can pick up a book, read it, and start proselytizing on just about any street corner in the land. David Koresh, Jim Jones, and a host of others have claimed to be spokes people for the Bible. Most Xtians would disagree. So too, we find here and again, new comers to Satanism proclaiming that 'Satanism is whatever I want it to be.' Got it. So, why would it be any different with ONA? Yep, read the book. Got it. Now what?

At the core of Myatt's work is RAHOWA - a term popularized by Ben Klassen as early as 1973 (for those of you keeping score at home). If you know Myatt's history, and his desire to stay out of prison, "converting" to Islam makes a lot of sense. The UK, and much of the rest of Europa, is suffering under some sort of a deathwish. The Islamists have been given a great deal of latitude, coddling, and other special perks (and no small measure of social welfare), while Nationalist groups have been raided, put on watch lists, and generaly maligned by polite society. So, Myatt is pretty much free to pursue his interests under the umbrella of Islam.

The idea is, ultimately, the destruction of the current paradigm and the ushering in of the New Aeon. But first, mankind must cross the Abyss and be reborn - only then will the New Race of Transhuman Ubermenchen be left to claim their rightful place as masters of the New Aeon!

So, things like terrorism, riots, race riots, plague, famine, war, race war, EMP, the neutron bomb, Peak Oil, global financial collapse et. al., are all part and parcel to the birthing process - growing pains if you will? Myatt for his part, really couldn't care less how we get there.

Oh, there will be a culling alright! Want to see what happens to human society when the oil stops flowing, there is no food in the stores, the lights go out? Survival of the fittest anyone?

The real question is, and I will ask it again, for your part what are you doing to move the ball down the field?

#54147 - 05/09/11 01:28 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Fist]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
 Originally Posted By: Fist
I must have missed the memo divorcing the ONA from racial and Nationalist politics. Not really sure when this happened.

[...]

So, Myatt is pretty much free to pursue his interests under the umbrella of Islam.

You must have missed the memo about DM publicly leaving Islam to go back to his Numinous Way. It's on his wikipedia and other writings. Look that up will you.

Tell you what Fist, I think I know what the problem is as to why your missing all these memo I'm getting: I know every other Old Guard in the ONA. Who do you know from this OG circle? I'd like to know a name or sinister nym. Who is your uplink? You're mentor that got you into the ONA? I'd like a name of some sort.

I don't know every Old Guard, but those OG will know everybody in their inner circle. I just want to do you a favour and make sure that Connects and information channel is properly link because surely we don't want you missing memos anymore. It's been 30 years since 1980. We can't have Dreccs 30 behind like this. It's unacceptable. Let's work together. Give me a name.

Also you go ask your Old Guard your connected to, who should be connected to DM and ask them how Shugz gets her ONA: From a book; or do I write the shit you put into practice? I get my ONA shit from a set of persons; who are linked to a set of Old Guards; who are connected to DM. My "family tree" to the Source can be named by two names. What's your Family Tree? I wanna know who got you into ONA. You can PM me, since this is a personal issue now.

Edited by Caladrius (05/09/11 01:43 AM)

#54148 - 05/09/11 01:58 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Caladrius]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Quote:
I know every other Old Guard in the ONA.

Really, so how is Del O'Connor doing these days?

Quote:
You're mentor that got you into the ONA?

I am pretty sure I answered this is the 'culling' thread. ONA was way too Masters and Servants Homo-erotic for me. I bow to no man, especially when, to the man, none of them are capable of defeating me in single combat. Per old Norse law, in matters of Law I can challenge a man to the death in single combat.

Warfare for me isn't some hobby or academic exercise, it is my profession for some 20 years. And you people are playing kiddie games.

Quote:
It's been 30 years since 1980.

I was 10 in 1980 and the Vril Society goes back to the late 1800's. Your point?

Quote:
I'd like to know a name or sinister nym.

And I'd like to know the hardest thing you hardcore ONA cats have ever done!? Killed a man? Killed 10? How about killing as an industrial process? Ever run a marathon? Done a 18 mile forced march with 60lbs on your back? Ever have to fight six grown men at one time who were bound and determined to kill you? What is the longest you have ever been without food? What was the longest you have ever lived in the wild without the trappings of modern civilization? Ever undergone 'harsh' interrogation? What are you people going to do when the shooting starts? Honestly, I want to know. What do you thing this New Aeon stuff is all about?

Flights leave daily....

#54149 - 05/09/11 02:00 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Fist]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida

None of those sources are reliable nor academic.

The first - regarding Reichsfolk - in fact gives a quote from one of Myatt's NS writings and has a broken link. If you go and *way back* the link you'll prolly find it's all Myatt, old NSM, and C18 stuff.

Where in the second and third links is Reichsfolk mentioned?

You mentioned Reichsfolk dated from the 60's/70's or something like that, and was associated with pagans in the WN movement around that time. I replied - Myatt founded Reichsfolk in the late 90's, and gave academic sources for the info.

You've given no evidence to the contrary. Sure WN's the 60's and 70's explored paganism - that's not the issue here.

In fact, most ONA material is simply an evolution of Thule and Vril Society work.

This is kinda like the old claim - *all ONA material was ripped off from Lovecraft, Crowley, ToS blah blah*.

I'd like to see your evidence for your claim.

For starters, where in Thule and Vril are the following -

1) Esoteric chant (as in Naos)
2) Ceremony of Recalling (Baphomet as dark goddess etc)
3) Concept of the acausal continuum
4) Satan as a shapeshifting acausal being
5) The Star Game
6) Rite of Internal Adept
7) Culling as Art
8) Concept of nexion
9) The seven fold Tree of Wyrd
and so on blah blah blah

#54150 - 05/09/11 02:23 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: SinisterMoon]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Like I said, I will have to dig up some rather esoteric books. But if your really want to know, look around for evidence of Odinism in the 1960's. Most of the current Blood and Honour ideology comes directly from Odinism and other Norse pagan revivals of the 60's. Sorry if it is harder than a google search.

Never the less, and keeping with the topicality of this thread...

Quote:
1) Esoteric chant (as in Naos)
2) Ceremony of Recalling (Baphomet as dark goddess etc)
3) Concept of the acausal continuum
4) Satan as a shapeshifting acausal being
5) The Star Game
6) Rite of Internal Adept
7) Culling as Art
8) Concept of nexion
9) The seven fold Tree of Wyrd

Could you hum a few bars on just how you apply any of this to your daily life? If I were to ask a devout church going Xtian a similar Bible related question he would have no problem regaling me with stories of his personal Jesus.

#54151 - 05/09/11 02:27 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Fist]
SinisterMoon Offline

It always was that way AFAIK. NS was a causal form - a tactic of sinister strategy - not the essence of the ONA. It was also a suggested *insight role*. An insight role never was the essence of the ONA - it was just a role used to learn stuff and develop character.

Basically, something used by ONA adepts to incite others, cause chaos, have fun, stir things up, and be subversive and heretical.

Go read for example

http://nineangles.wordpress.com/is-the-ona-nazi/

There are dozens of ONA texts which mention such stuff.

But - see sites like

http://satanicheresy.wordpress.com/

which seem to be pro-nazi

For I have to point out that the ONA was and still is staunchly anti-magian. Opposition to the magian has never wavered - in truth, it's prolly become more open, and stronger.

Who/what is the magian? Here's the def from the ONA -

Quote:
The term Magian is used to refer to the hybrid ethos of Yahoud and of Western hubriati, and also refers to those individuals who are Magian by either breeding or nature.

The essence of what we term the Magian ethos is inherent in Judaism, in Nasrany, and in Islam. To be pedantic, we use the term Magian in preference to the more commonly used term Semitic to describe the ethos underlying these three major, and conventional, religions, since the term Semitic is, in our view, not strictly philologically correct to describe such religions.

The ONA rails against and denounces what it calls *magian occultism* in which it includes LaVey, Crowley and others.

Now if this anti-magian stance makes the ONA nazi, then it is.

At the core of Myatt's work is RAHOWA

Yes and no, since I guess it all depends on how you interpret Myatt's life. Die-hard nazi? Or life-long sinister subversive?

If he's the later, then RAHOWA is just one of many means he's used to try and bring down what he calls *the system* and replace it with new tribes, some of which are divided along ethnic lines.

Now we're getting somewhere. Since this is all tied in with his Vindex mythos and with his life-long promotion of personal honor as the basis for law, as against abstract law made by governments.

So, things like terrorism, riots, race riots, plague, famine, war, race war, EMP, the neutron bomb, Peak Oil, global financial collapse et. al., are all part and parcel to the birthing process - growing pains if you will? Myatt for his part, really couldn't care less how we get there.

I agree with you here. It's all about destroying the magian system and replacing it with new ways of life based on tribes. Which brings us back to Vindex, tribes, and honor binding such tribes together - be they ethnic, or not.

#54152 - 05/09/11 02:39 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Fist]
SinisterMoon Offline

Could you hum a few bars on just how you apply any of this to your daily life?

You what?! You claimed that most ONA material is simply an evolution of Thule and Vril Society work. I asked for some evidence for this claim of yours and listed some ONA specific things which I don't think you'll find anywhere in Thule and Vril in any shape or form.

But if you can prove me wrong with evidence from reliable sources, then I'm wrong.

But what is it with people who seem to need to believe or prove that the ONA isn't original?

#54153 - 05/09/11 02:46 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: SinisterMoon]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal
Fist clearly has a problem telling the difference between THE ONA, from things like C18, C88, Blood & Honour; his Military Profession; Odinism; Thule & Vril.

It appears as thoe in his mind, it's a big blurry mess... Just sayin. I'm out.

#54154 - 05/09/11 03:14 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
Fist clearly has a problem telling the difference between THE ONA, from things like C18, C88, Blood & Honour; his Military Profession; Odinism; Thule & Vril.

All things you mentioned can be interlinked with each other by "history" and practical application of ONA. I think he knows the differences but is curious about the "new generation" and their practical applications in this time and age. And to be serious, most texts are about heavy subjects and push the adept towards an extremly hard path to walk. (And I really doubt some of the most out-spoken ONA admirers/partisans here and elsewhere ever managed to reach the physical standards as described in their texts).

I know that if that road is being walked properly none would waste time writing texts in explanatory form.

I've alse learned by experience what that certain connection military squads have with each other. The last couple of months I have been very active on different fronts and had chosen to undergo a baptization with a certain group. This involved to be blindfolded for half a day and being dropped at an unknown location. On the way getting there, several pauses were given (still blindfolded) in which tasks were to be performed (blindfolded) those were sit-ups, crawling for a mile on the street, "search the correct car" after being spinned around 30 times etc...

Arriving at the first destination, the blindfolds are finally taken away where you got the splendid image of the open sea. You receive an envelope with tasks and the place where you should end-up that day. They drive away and you're left behind somewhere unknown. Since we didn't have a thing on us (the only thing we had was a copy of our ID-cards). We fulfilled these tasks and got to the set destination. Only to be blindfolded again and dropped somewhere else in the middle of the night since "we took the wrong route". (Quite depressing after a 40 kilometer run). We returned, and had to entertain the people before we got to sleep (which lasted about...half an hour? Maybe less?).

This time we returned home, i.e. those who organised it by car us by foot with additional tasks which had to be accomplished and made the distance to track even longer. We crossed a total distance that day of about 250 kilometers. It should also be noted that during these 2 days we didn't receive any food or water, we had to beg for it from people who lived there. Sounds easy enough unless I add the fact the nearest home was 10 kilometers away where people actually lived and that we thoroughly hoped to use some water.

I must admit we only walked 80 kilometers that day and the rest of the distance was accomplished by hitchhiking.

Now I must ask: whom of you did something alike AND managed to compleat it without break-down?

Edited by Dimitri (05/09/11 03:50 AM)

#54156 - 05/09/11 05:45 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Dimitri]
mabon2010 Offline

Loc: The Commonwealth of Great Brit...
If the British National Party had an ONA connection it will be dead very soon. I have been working with Hope not Hate in culling operations, with agents within BNP destroyng it from within, and extensive operations nationally externally, we have managed to push BNP to the verge of bankruptcy, and only 2 BNP councillors survived recent elections.

p.s. ONA strategy whilst it can be used to boost the far right can also be used to destroy them.

Edited by mabon2010 (05/09/11 05:48 AM)

#54157 - 05/09/11 07:27 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: mabon2010]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: mabon2010
lONA strategy whilst it can be used to boost the far right can also be used to destroy them

Very true - and the choice is up to individuals. The outer form used is generally irrelevant.

There's no *master plan* by some inner circle. Except possibly bring down *the system*, cause chaos, move toward a new tribal aeon, and give individuals the opportunity to insight role and gain practical experience.

Which incidentally is why ONA is not and never has been a *whites only* club, why nazism is only a means (sometimes) and why O9A has gotten nexions/groups/chapters of Asians, Hispanics, and others in the states.

#54158 - 05/09/11 07:50 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Dimitri]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I really doubt some of the most out-spoken ONA admirers/partisans here and elsewhere ever managed to reach the physical standards as described in their texts

Well you know the ONA divides into two types - those who follow the traditional seven fold way of esoteric training which includes such physical standards, and dreccs who don't follow the grade system because they don't have to.

Both types are ONA. The dreccs have their own tests and standards which in some ways are tougher given that most dreccs are organised into gangs which aren't exactly *law abiding*.

O9A is organised this way now as part of the third phase of its sinister strategy. Plus it gives people a choice that suits their character, their situation, and also extends the reach of the O9A.

So the *traditional nexions* following the 7 fold way are often overtly Satanic or at least overtly involved with the Occult and doing rituals and stuff while dreccs usually aren't either. They don't for the most part self identify as Satanists or Occultists. They're just dreccs and some don't even use the term drecc or ONA, just a tag or something like that.

What links them is stuff like the dreccian code of honor and the division of people into *us and them* with them being mundanes and us being those of our kind, i.e. those who follow the dreccian code.

Now I've heard it said that those who follow the 7 fold way and do the practical physical stuff, insight role, and do the grade rituals like internal adept are those who when/if they get to internal adept may be recruited into the inner ONA, with this inner ONA consisting of the OG who are all internal adepts and above and all therefore have done and passed the physical tasks.

But like culling, this inner ONA business may be BS or urban legend.

#54163 - 05/09/11 10:18 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: SinisterMoon]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"The ONA rails against and denounces what it calls *magian occultism* in which it includes LaVey, Crowley and others"

Since this is what YOU are claiming and believe, my question is simple....

What the fuck are you doing here posting on a site which YOUR BELIEFS and IDEAS rail against?

M

#54167 - 05/09/11 10:48 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Morgan]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
"The ONA rails against and denounces what it calls *magian occultism* in which it includes LaVey, Crowley and others"

Since this is what YOU are claiming and believe, my question is simple....

What the fuck are you doing here posting on a site which YOUR BELIEFS and IDEAS rail against?

M

Quite simple, Morg. Because IT'S HERE. There are more people here to look at the vacuous dreck that's been posted and a better chance of SOMEONE... anyone... to ne impressed. Unfortunately, most of us aren't. and those who are... well, what can I say? I've seen people still fascinated with Rubik's Cube and the Magic 8 Ball.

AND again... because IT'S HERE. They either can't afford the cost of a domain where they could set up their own dissemination point, or their mommy won't let them, or they're too inept to get a free site somewhere. So they simply glom on to other's intellectual property to write their names on the wall of the restroom stalls and convince themselves it's public recognition.

It's internet graffiti in 10,000 words or more.

#54169 - 05/09/11 10:55 AM Re: The Current State of the ONA? [Re: Jake999]
Jake999 Offline

orderofthenineangles.com
orderofthenineangles.net
orderofthenineangles.org
ONA.org
Myattsmisfits.com
Myattsmisfits.net
Myattsmisfits.org
Culling.com
Culling.net
Culling.org

These are all available... so why?

Page 3 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.