stalker

I guess they sure gonna hate this then:

http://youtu.be/cw0AXjAaf3g

D.

#53915 - 05/03/11 02:31 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Diavolo]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Ah well, the video seems to have been set to private, I guess they did find it too "tricky".

It was created by NMATV, maybe you can still watch it elsewhere.

D.

#53916 - 05/03/11 02:58 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I saw this video on the book of faces. The pig rape at the end is the best part.

#53917 - 05/03/11 03:11 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jake999 Offline

There's some things a pig just won't do.

(It's an old punchline from an old joke, but it fits.)

#53928 - 05/03/11 10:23 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Diavolo]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
Well. I suppose we can start here. I put together a little collection of facts that I thought the readers would like to ponder.

Well, the euphoria has piped down a little. I decided to jump into the fray, here. This is too much, I can’t believe it. Osama bin Ladin and Barak Hussein Obama, sounds like an intertribal family bloodletting, or something. Any power drunken politician with his back against the wall, willing to score a few political points, would have gleefully jumped all over this one. The temptation would have been beyond imagination. Of course, bin Ladin has always been the symbolic prize catch of both parties in a political bloodletting in it’s own rite. I’d be willing to bet there are some in this admin who would have wanted to bring Osama back to New York and put him on trial, and who would consider such a raid to be crimes against humanity, and violation of international law. The same officials who advocated, and had a hand in court martialling Navy Seals for fat lipping a few terrorists only a year and a half ago. And, it was Eric Holder’s very own law firm that represented at least 12 of the terrorists captured and housed at Guantanamo. It was Holder’s law firm who spearheaded the charge to undue all direct military prosecution of these terrorist criminals.

Add assassin / executioner to Obama’s upgraded job description, with his new “kill order”, in a private residence, in the presence of women and children. It just carries a subliminal hipocracy to it, not that bin Laden's family is any more special than he is. You know, you’d feel like Superman, Spiderman, Batman, and the Lone Ranger, rolled into one. But anyone could just sit back and say; “OK boys, go get him , while I take all the credit”. Obama’s lawyering experience did come in handy here, when he told them to bring back some DNA.

It makes me think of the caliper of people who really initiated this kind of thing. Sig Sauer is getting rave reviews in the Obama media right now. So, a war on terror that simply didn’t exist prior to Obama’s election, is not over by a long shot, and thus has become a politically expedient mantra. One ideological charade after another, a cascade of it. We need to see all those graphic photos, but they say it will cause further inflammation, Ha Ha, can you believe that? Inflammation of Obama’s prostate. Memory either doesn’t exist, or it’s conveniently awful short, out there. Remember all the graphic prison torture camp photos? How all this would just create more terrorists? We need some photos! Where’s the proof? You Tube videos….anyone? I suppose we’ll have to wait for some crusader in the media to break into the archive. I think we’ll be waiting a long time. This is what brought us the American Anti Torture Act, sponsored by the venerable mush mouthed Barney Frank. Does that make you sleep better at night?

It’s my understanding that they offered Osama a chance to surrender, and instead, he came out shooting, while throwing up his wives as human shields. That would make a good video. Apparently why they need polygamy, in order to make more effective shields, while breeding more of them. Just surround yourself with them. Boy, what a guy! These are our Middle East allies, here! Where’s all the human rights, international law vomiteers at the Nation, the Politico and the Daily Klos?

Trusting Barak Hussein Obama to keep guns legal is like trusting your pet crocodile to guard your chickens. All he needs is four more years, and you can kiss gun ownership, as we know it, good by! Throw in deportation of illegals, we need to keep the gangs well stocked with man power and weapons, while they are outlawing guns everywhere else. It’s an election year, and he’ll need all the help he can get. Maybe get them registered to vote.

The cat is out of the bag on a number of things here, with the Pakistani government in denial, but it really doesn’t matter. Business as usual will continue on, and it may even get a bit more strange. To say the Pakistani government didn’t know bin Ladin was there, is to say that ducks don’t quack. Ahhh, to hell with the Pakistanis, let’s go get him! Does the brain dead American media really believe that, or do they have some other kind of agenda? My GPS had him in eastern Iran, I guess I need to recalibrate. If any variation of a nuclear weapon does indeed exist, hidden somewhere in Europe, the Pakistanis are the most likely perpetrators. With the current Islamic revolution underway, the Pakistanis probably thought bin Laden, in the least, to be an unnecessary distraction, not worth the effort anymore, and at best, a threat to the current weakened political hierarchy in Pakistan, by way of civil war or overthrow. At any rate, the time to throw him under the bus was finally at hand, with Obama and bin Laden both at the right place at the right time. The unbelievable incoherence of Obama’s foreign policy is still intact, with his newly formed ambassadorship in Syria, under the watchful eye of his “reformer” friend, Haffez al-Assad. Who’s next on the kill list?? Muammar al-Qaddafi.

Feed him to Leviathan!

Edited by Dave Pellani (05/03/11 10:27 PM)

#53935 - 05/04/11 10:00 AM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Dave Pellani]
Evin Offline
stranger

Here's a different pic

http://www.tsagoons.com/2011/05/03/the-real-osama-kill-shot-photo/

#53943 - 05/04/11 01:22 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Evin]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
That one is photoshopped too. So far all three "Osama corpse" pics floating around on the web are fakes.

#53952 - 05/04/11 11:08 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Evin]
SinisterMoon Offline

Loc: Florida
Here's the heretical reality, IMO.

A bunch of heavily armed men shoot dead an unarmed old man, in poor health, in a private house, killing several other people in the process.

Then those who sent to these men to kill - murder? - this man boast that *it's justice*.

Now, imagine what people would have said if a bunch of heavily armed Muslims had burst into the house of, let's say, Tony Blair and shot him dead and killed a member of Blair's family in the raid. Why killed him? Because they blamed Blair for the death of hundreds of thousands of Muslims in Iraq and believed that by killing him it *was justice*.

These Muslims then take away Blair's body and dump it at sea.

You've got to admire the hypocrisy of the likes of Obama now, haven't you?

#53953 - 05/04/11 11:18 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: SinisterMoon]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
SinisterMoon, I believe you largely have the narrative correct. However, you have to keep a few things in mind:

1. UBL was not some "innocent" old man. He did thing that caused those men to be there. Action - reaction.

2. Might is Right - Natural Law, tooth and claw...

3. Islamic cultures in general in incapable of developing the highly developed technologies and infrastructure required to mount this sort of operation.

#53957 - 05/05/11 12:33 AM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Fist]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Fist
3. Islamic cultures in general in incapable of developing the highly developed technologies and infrastructure required to mount this sort of operation.

Fist; it took them ten fucking years. Highly developed didn't do much good there and they only got to him because someone "talked". That's as simple as technology can get.

He had a bounty of how many million dollars on his head? Now imagine that to be on someone here in the West. The Fed's phone line would be running hot within an hour. We'd rat out our mother for that cash.

D.

#53959 - 05/05/11 01:48 AM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Diavolo]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
It always seems that the "rat" is often an insider who has an Axe to grind with someone in the organization. That's how things get leaked from the US military. Their (Muslims) concept of sanity, if such a thing exists there, is obviously very different than ours. Considering an operation of this magnitude of sensitivity, in this case, with all due alterior motives, I would suspect the lucky guy to have been involved some where in the Pakistani intelligence network, and by now, he's sucking up Margheritas and Tropical Itches on a beach somewhere in parts unknown, about a thousand miles from the nearest Muslim, putting it all in perspective. Other than that, he'd be looking like a clay pigeon.

#53960 - 05/05/11 03:07 AM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Fist]
SinisterMoon Offline

UBL was not some "innocent" old man. He did thing that caused those men to be there. Action - reaction.

Define *innocent*. That said, IMO it's a weasel word used by nazarenes and their type.

You could say that Bush & Co - and now Obama - were/are *not innocent* either given how many deaths they're responsible for.

Action - reaction.

Yeah - OBL was the reaction to the action of the west and its allies in the Muslim world.

It all depends on your perspective, assumptions - and prejudice.

Might is Right - Natural Law, tooth and claw...

I don't agree with this - IMO it's the philosophy of the bovine bully, not the philosophy of human beings capable of thought, of being reasonable, and of using their will to restrain and develop themselves, and just leads to interminable stupid conflict and the same old type of animal-like human with a bloated ego.

Natural law/justice is an instinct for nobility and that excludes acting like a bully.

But this leads us OT and I guess we should agree to disagree on this.

Islamic cultures in general in incapable of developing the highly developed technologies and infrastructure required to mount this sort of operation.

True - which gives us another angle to judge the killers. The military and economic might of prolly the most powerful empire ever verses one man and his band of loyal outlaws.

A band which evaded this might for a decade, and according to my info OBL wasn't betrayed - someone got careless, made a call and the call was traced.

Now, which of these is the *hero* here? The heavily armed killers supported by a massive military machine - or a few guys with small arms, no air support, blah blah blah.

Forget what these guys are *alleged to have done* - history a thousand years from now may tell it another way when this mighty empire is no more, just like all mighty empires before it.

#53962 - 05/05/11 08:15 AM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: SinisterMoon]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
At this point its done.

Alleged or not, he pushed into motion events that resulted in a lot of people dying. Which then pushed a lot of other people to die.

It's a big circle. At this point, there is no real end in sight.

If anything, its about money. Follow the money and see who stands to make a profit off of this. Those will be the ones who write the history books.

Not a bunch of people hiding who like to keep their women underfoot, silent, and under burka's...

Oh, and just because Myatt "converted" then "unconverted" doesn't make it the right path to follow. You still have to think and decide what is the right path for yourself otherwise you are no better than the mundanes.

What ever, he's dead, on to the next stage/event/scapegoat.

M

#53964 - 05/05/11 12:50 PM Re: </OSAMA> [Re: Morgan]
SinisterMoon Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
he pushed into motion events that resulted in a lot of people dying.

Well, where did the pushing start? With the dispossession of the Palestinians, or the carving up of the mid-east by the western colonialists after world war one in accord with the Sykes–Picot Agreement?

Point is, each side had their *tipping point*, their perspective, their own version, their own reasons, their *cause*, and I'm only trying to be objective. To view the bigger picture of history.

That's my take on the matter anyway - and others will have their own views which is fair enough.

Like you say -

It's a big circle. At this point, there is no real end in sight.

Yep true - and from the side of the west, money seems to play a key role.

just because Myatt "converted" then "unconverted" doesn't make it the right path to follow.

True - and much as I respect Myatt for this practical sinister life, his path was/is his path. Mine is mine.

We should all make our own way, but we may sometimes learn a few things from others, which doesn't mean we imitate them.

What ever, he's dead, on to the next stage/event/scapegoat.

Very true.

#53966 - 05/05/11 02:27 PM Summing Up ... [Re: The Zebu]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
He's dead, Jim.
Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.