Page 2 of 15 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#6383 - 03/25/08 08:37 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I totally agree.Queen is the queen of the crop when it comes to voicebox by freddie and music with a mozart like effect on the mind.The band is rock with style,grace and in your face flaunting.Fat bottom girls do make the world go round.I loved the
Mama just killed a man.Dam# I cant remember the name of the song though its on the tip of my tounge.Also Im a fan of Manson and Reznor and if thats the case about those songs which i have both.I reaaly do-not care about their personal relations did you ask resnor or manson yourself.Or is this somemore holy-wood bull.
Rumors,Rumors,More rumors I think unless you have a strong case.The cult,The cure,and bowie were also on my list of great shock,flaunting ego music.Godsmack one of the best.I think Ill treat myself to alittle God-smack right now and not just the musick either.Get it?The pentacle night has fell.Elements are in effect.The mood of the moon is virgo right now,but Its fixin to hit sagitaraus/Jupiter fire.I also want to give a shout to xear.Thank you for my crime against humanity,I mean spelling.LOL
I dig it!!It would have been a bomb piece of poetic justice but I screwed it in poetic injustice realm yes i did.Hows my post lately.Call 1-800-my spelling sucks.LOL!Im pleging now.I am proud even though i have a ways to go.Animal house and "I hurt myself today to see if I still feel,The need## tears a hole the only thing thats real".NIN.Cash did a remake before he died and it was the king of country for awhile round-here.I live in John Cashville.The original, Man in Black.Before Resnor or Manson knew what black meant or me for that matter.Resnor is one of Cash's biggest fans thats a fact.That's why John did a remake of "I hurt myself today"before he died.I think all of them are great.Ahead of their time.Love your pic,Luciferific."The woman in black".Im sporting my blackness with Mr.Manson/Cancer,today.Along with my Red,White and Blue pride.My tatts of the nautical element stars,and Blue-moon,2nd and 4th quarter.Im going for somemore piercings and flesh wounds in a few days.When the picture of the
colours flash to me.Pigfeeder.I dig some of the black-metal.Ramnstein Is the bombshell from Hitlerville.

"Rock n Roll"
Darksiders of the luner-moon....

#6447 - 03/26/08 11:54 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Haha Kayla is going to hate me. xD I USED to like all that old school stuff. But for the past few years, it's been pretty much Norweigen Black Metal. I mean I like most metal but, I prefer Black Metal. Anyone listen to stuff like: Tvangest, Illnath, Gorgoroth, Darkthrone, Satyricon? Anyway as to the Nine Inch Nails question, I thought they were kinda good when I was like 12 and listened to this one song. but then I listened to more and realized I didnt actually like them. AFI is pretty good but I got bored of there music eventually.

Kayla if you like AFI look up Blaqk Audio. It's a fairly recent project started by Jade and Davey. Check it out and let me know what you think. I think you'll like it. ^^.

Norwegian Black Metal Snow? Like those guys that sword fight each other on stage? I'll check out Black Audio or Blaqk?

I did like AFI a lot back then with their old school songs; but now their stuff sucks. I never liked that genre anyways. I like trance. 50 percent of my cd stash is trance. Then the rest is gansta rap, and gansta reggae. I like world music too. I have this one cd i got from China Town. I was just walking and here the girl singing and fell in love with her voice. So I asked the guy if i could have it, and he sold it to me for $5. I don't understand a word she says or what she looks like, but she sounds soo hot. She's prolly fat and ugly.

~~352~~

#6464 - 03/27/08 09:42 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Lol. I could help you out on understanding the music a bit. xD I know a bit of mandarin and conversational Japanese. But umm yah check out Blaqk Audio. It's like techno-ish with davey's voice.

Well I've been to close to a dozen black metal concerts and never seen any sword fighting.. Where the hell did you get that idea lol? Well anyway, I listen to almost only Black Metal. It's too bad if other people don't like it but it doesn't bother me. Everyone has there own taste. I absolutely despise 'gangsta rap' or anything of the sort. It annoys me to no end. I like the feeling my music gives me so that's why I listen to it. I also like the lyrical content. ( In saying this I know I will evoke a furious, unintelligent debate which, I hope doesn't happen. )

#6476 - 03/27/08 01:30 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
I find the new AFI to be uh rather comericial crap. I was a huge fan back in the '80s, but that was back then when punk rock was actually good and not this emo infused poppy lyrics to get played on mtv crap. I am not saying that all new punk rock sucks cause bands like bad religion as still kicking ass.

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#6489 - 03/27/08 05:15 PM Re: Music [Re: Pan420]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
I don't listen to much music myself, country, and bluegrass when I do. Only the smart songs though. None of that newschool shit.
you know, like uhhhhmm damn...yeah toby keith is garbage. Oh and of course trance and house music, I mean any group or band composed of mainly metrosexuals has my vote fer sure. My one true passion is Ska...ok I can't stop laughing now.....

#6509 - 03/27/08 09:08 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Lol. I could help you out on understanding the music a bit. xD I know a bit of mandarin and conversational Japanese. But umm yah check out Blaqk Audio. It's like techno-ish with davey's voice.

Well I've been to close to a dozen black metal concerts and never seen any sword fighting.. Where the hell did you get that idea lol? Well anyway, I listen to almost only Black Metal. It's too bad if other people don't like it but it doesn't bother me. Everyone has there own taste. I absolutely despise 'gangsta rap' or anything of the sort. It annoys me to no end. I like the feeling my music gives me so that's why I listen to it. I also like the lyrical content. ( In saying this I know I will evoke a furious, unintelligent debate which, I hope doesn't happen. )

lol... my friends were telling me one day about how these scandinavian death metal head go around getting into sword fights with other groups of rival bands, cuz they're so into their shit.

See Snow at least I nearly understand everything they say in gansta rap, when they just growl in death metal, plus how do you dance to it? I don't wanna get hurt in a mosh pit. With rap, you can grind with hoochies... yeah.

~~352~~

#6536 - 03/28/08 01:24 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
gods418 Offline
stranger

listen to GWAR - theyre funny

i like CRADLE OF FILTH.

PIGFEEDER consider yourself lucky there isnt any black metal band here in china to watch live.

#6537 - 03/28/08 01:28 PM Re: Music [Re: gods418]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: gods418
listen to GWAR - theyre funny

i like CRADLE OF FILTH.

PIGFEEDER consider yourself lucky there isnt any black metal band here in china to watch live.

I thought GWAR was a fake band like Spinaltap LOL. Is there such things as Mandarin death metal? I have a few Chinese CDs, but they're jazz and pop. I can't tell you who the artists are, because I don't know how to read chinese, but I love them.

~~352~~

#6553 - 03/28/08 06:55 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Um the only asian band I can think of even being kind of hardcore would be Dir En Grey. Um I don't listen to death metal or Scandinavian death metal. I pretty much hate all death metal. Melodic Death Metal isn't too bad. But so you know, there is a HUGE difference between black metal and Death Metal. I like all types of Black Metal as well. Black Metal, Melodic Black Metal, Symphonic Black Metal. But if you want to know what I'm talking about. Listen to Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Illnath, Tvangeste, Gorgoroth. ( Black Metal ) Then listen to Cannibal corpse, Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy. ( Death Metal ).

Most REAL Black Metal bands and especially Norweigen Black Metal bands take there music very seriously, and I doubt they would even consider going aroung sword fighting.. Lol. Just the thought of it makes me laugh. To see Gaahl running around sword fighting with King. Or even Dani Filth, or Euronymous.. Or Shagrath LOL! Wow if you knew who these people were you would think it pretty hilarious. Although Dani is cool, I wouldn't put it past him to sword fight on stage. xD But he's usually pretty serious when he's all dressed up. Without all the make-up and stuff though he's a pretty cool, mellow guy. Looks like a skater dude.

As to your question about dancing.. We don't dance.. It's usually something we laugh at other peopel for. I CAN dance. I used to in my earlier days and can actually still break dance fairly well. But it is just not an interest. Instead we express the power the music makes us feel. We go nuts. And the ( Insert name for cat here [plural] ) that can't handle it stop crying and.. Stay away from the mosh pit! Lol. I always find it funny when you get these whiny little emo kids at concerts saying things like 'Omg I got caught in the mosh pit what the fuck it shouldnt be allowed, the guys are too big.' Etc etc. I really think it's hilarious, especially considering Im like 5'8" and I weigh 126 pounds and I don't complain. Lol. But anywho. ^^

#6562 - 03/28/08 07:22 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Um the only asian band I can think of even being kind of hardcore would be Dir En Grey. Um I don't listen to death metal or Scandinavian death metal. I pretty much hate all death metal. Melodic Death Metal isn't too bad. But so you know, there is a HUGE difference between black metal and Death Metal. I like all types of Black Metal as well. Black Metal, Melodic Black Metal, Symphonic Black Metal. But if you want to know what I'm talking about. Listen to Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Illnath, Tvangeste, Gorgoroth. ( Black Metal ) Then listen to Cannibal corpse, Dying Fetus, Job For A Cowboy. ( Death Metal ).

Most REAL Black Metal bands and especially Norweigen Black Metal bands take there music very seriously, and I doubt they would even consider going aroung sword fighting.. Lol. Just the thought of it makes me laugh. To see Gaahl running around sword fighting with King. Or even Dani Filth, or Euronymous.. Or Shagrath LOL! Wow if you knew who these people were you would think it pretty hilarious. Although Dani is cool, I wouldn't put it past him to sword fight on stage. xD But he's usually pretty serious when he's all dressed up. Without all the make-up and stuff though he's a pretty cool, mellow guy. Looks like a skater dude.

As to your question about dancing.. We don't dance.. It's usually something we laugh at other peopel for. I CAN dance. I used to in my earlier days and can actually still break dance fairly well. But it is just not an interest. Instead we express the power the music makes us feel. We go nuts. And the ( Insert name for cat here [plural] ) that can't handle it stop crying and.. Stay away from the mosh pit! Lol. I always find it funny when you get these whiny little emo kids at concerts saying things like 'Omg I got caught in the mosh pit what the fuck it shouldnt be allowed, the guys are too big.' Etc etc. I really think it's hilarious, especially considering Im like 5'8" and I weigh 126 pounds and I don't complain. Lol. But anywho. ^^

I like the Spice Girls. "2 Becomes 1" is a wonderful song. I do wanna hear some chinese death metal.

well, I learned something new today: death metal and black metal are very different kinds of music. Maybe the sword fighting happens with the danish death metal people? My friend even said this one guy got his head chopped of during this argument between two guys that liked two different death metal bands, and the one guys cut the other guys head of with his sword. Sware! I'll find it on youtube and show you.

I don't know what death metal band it was, but my friend hd their cd and played it for me. You can't understand a word their saying cuz it sounds like demonic grawling; but he took out the lyrics and the shit was about things like saving the trees, and letting the beautiful flowers grow in the forest! LOL! Thats hard core shit.

Emos are gay anywhere they are, not just the mosh pit. They whine and bitch about life in general when they aren't crying about anything else.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/28/08 07:25 PM)

~~352~~

#6568 - 03/28/08 07:46 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Lol while I've ben here I've already seen two whiny little emo children and have refrained from thrashing them.

But to be honest if you don't like black metal, you won't understand it. It sounds like demonic screaming. It's hard to explain but I love it. Listen to the devil is calling by gorgoroth or funeral procession by Gorgoroth. Thats the type of vocals I like and I do. If you love the music and have a passion for it you can understand it. I understand it all and usually the meaning in REAL black metal is very deep and thoughtful.

#6570 - 03/28/08 07:59 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Lol while I've ben here I've already seen two whiny little emo children and have refrained from thrashing them.

But to be honest if you don't like black metal, you won't understand it. It sounds like demonic screaming. It's hard to explain but I love it. Listen to the devil is calling by gorgoroth or funeral procession by Gorgoroth. Thats the type of vocals I like and I do. If you love the music and have a passion for it you can understand it. I understand it all and usually the meaning in REAL black metal is very deep and thoughtful.

There were some here. We thrashed them. It was fun:

http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/5787#Post5787

once in a while fun things like this happen; then everyone (usually the same ones) goes into predatory mode and attacks!

Are you in a band?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/28/08 08:00 PM)

~~352~~

#6591 - 03/29/08 01:01 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Lol I read that thing already! HAHA! I wanted to bash that guy so bad but I figured everyone else was already doing it and I would look like some random guy trying to fit in.

Yah I am in a band. We play black Metal but the name of our band is emo as hell ad I fucken hae it. >___> I didnt pick it. I had a shitload of sweet names but they picked this ONE.. So we are for now known as; As Heaven Falls. Don't laugh. >_>. Lol. At least the music we play is good so people at least have some reason to take us seriously.

#6594 - 03/29/08 01:11 AM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Lol I read that thing already! HAHA! I wanted to bash that guy so bad but I figured everyone else was already doing it and I would look like some random guy trying to fit in.

Yah I am in a band. We play black Metal but the name of our band is emo as hell ad I fucken hae it. >___> I didnt pick it. I had a shitload of sweet names but they picked this ONE.. So we are for now known as; As Heaven Falls. Don't laugh. >_>. Lol. At least the music we play is good so people at least have some reason to take us seriously.

I like the name. doesn't sound emo to me, your not whining about it falling. Now if your bands name were "oh god my life's over, heaven's falling, somebody cry with me" than it would be emo.

~~352~~

#6599 - 03/29/08 07:22 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Yah I suppose your right. I don't know where I've goteten the concept. Just for me it sounds like it, but yah true, were not whining about it. Our Logo/slgan or whatever the hell you wanna call it is: As Heaven Falls ...God Is No More. That just made me think, wow it is amazing on how many retarded emo band names there actually are out there. I seriously hope this is a fad that dies fast like everyone says. I'm sure 10-15 years ago we didnt have this so much, now it seems like eveyone is emo. Like in my school of 1000 people, it's amazing on how emo so many people look and act. Eve the gangsta kids are acting emo. It just annoys me, the look is fine ( Except when you go wayyyy pver board and look like the classic emo kid eveyrone else looks like ), it's mostly just the way they act that disturbs me. The fact that they dress and act like they do, then go around crying because people treat them differently annoys the hell out of me. Because of the way I am, I get a lot of people caling me things like Manson and shit. ( I have black hair now ). And I get people who call me emo and all the other gay ass names they can muster up, because I dress in black and I wear makeup and shit. But I don't act emo, I don't listen to the music. I am in fact usually the happiest person in the room because of the fact I am so resilient. So what pisses me off, is the fact that I along with thousands of other people, have gone through much more shit than these emo kids have ever gone through, and I never complain. That's while these kids go around whining about how there life is shit and they want to die.. Your opinion on this?

Page 2 of 15 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.