Page 3 of 15 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#6642 - 03/29/08 05:28 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Lol I read that thing already! HAHA! I wanted to bash that guy so bad but I figured everyone else was already doing it and I would look like some random guy trying to fit in.

...Arent you?
Oh but please, do it now then. I dont see what negative you could possibly have to say about me that actually holds any water.
Why would you care if you look like youre trying to fit in? Are you that concerned about what the other members here think about you?

By all means, try to bash me now. Im asking for it. Say what it is that you wanted to say to me.

Edited by TheMask (03/29/08 05:30 PM)

#6644 - 03/29/08 05:59 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
Lol I read that thing already! HAHA! I wanted to bash that guy so bad but I figured everyone else was already doing it and I would look like some random guy trying to fit in.

...Arent you?
Oh but please, do it now then. I dont see what negative you could possibly have to say about me that actually holds any water.
Why would you care if you look like youre trying to fit in? Are you that concerned about what the other members here think about you?

By all means, try to bash me now. Im asking for it. Say what it is that you wanted to say to me.

LOL, don't tell me you want another round of this Emo stuff Mask. I thought we ripped you a good one last time. Emo bashing does get old Mask.

Anyways, I once hoped that punk would die out like grunge, but it didn't; sadly to my heinous dismay I think Emoism is here to stay. As long as we have chronically depressed gay boys and fashion retarded girls there will always be emo. In my personal opinion; and because I am popular and much loved, my opinions matter; an Emo is just a metrosexual who is fashion impared, and depressed because nobody like him, and needs meds. Thats not something to be proud of \:\) but teens are always depressed due to lack of parental attention.

Love Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/29/08 06:01 PM)

~~352~~

#6653 - 03/29/08 06:59 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

I do actually. Let your friend speak for himself.
As far as i know the only thing that was "ripped" was my view of this forum and some of the members.
I already stated what the situation is later in the thread when i saw all those comments filled with assumption but if you wanna follow your little made-up view that you have of me from one post then go ahead.
Just keep yourself from saying things like that in the future then.

#6657 - 03/29/08 07:19 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

As far as i know the only thing that was "ripped" was my view of this forum and some of the members.
I already stated what the situation is later in the thread when i saw all those comments filled with assumption but if you wanna follow your little made-up view that you have of me from one post then go ahead.

I'm just teasing you Mask. I do it cuz I love you. Its tough love. We need to toughen you up into a real man like Red Sonya from Conan the Barbarian. Remember how tough she was; shame on you mask, and she's a girl... in a way. I never assumed you were emo. I just thought it was silly how much effort you put into defending something soo... ? i don't even know what the word is i'm looking for... as emo? It was like you were a vegan PETA activist. They like being attact; it gives them the attention they desprately need, and makes them feel more alive. Don't be such a bad sport with getting bashed. Look at it this way - it was like everybody was hazing you into the club. See?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/29/08 07:21 PM)

~~352~~

#6658 - 03/29/08 07:20 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
No actually, that was some seriously funny shit. If there ever was a genre that defined the word wannabe....I even respect pop stars like NSync more than I do anything that blatantly supports corporate fascism by trying to dismantle it.

#6660 - 03/29/08 07:36 PM Re: Music [Re: Kon]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Kon
No actually, that was some seriously funny shit. If there ever was a genre that defined the word wannabe....I even respect pop stars like NSync more than I do anything that blatantly supports corporate fascism by trying to dismantle it.

Shhh Kon, you'll hurt sensative peoples feelings. Don't start. If you boys can't get along, than don't play. Kon did you see the Emo video link Fist posted LOL! That was good. We're not talking about you Mask.

~~352~~

#6663 - 03/29/08 08:10 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Kon Offline
pledge

No, I must have passed it up, but I've seen more parody emo youtube vids than I know assholes. ;\) Post the link here?

#6670 - 03/29/08 08:39 PM Re: Music [Re: Kon]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Kon
No, I must have passed it up, but I've seen more parody emo youtube vids than I know assholes. ;\) Post the link here?

This is it. If you like looking at assholes as much I i do, then you'll love this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdASTkfi91E

Its the Emo video Fist posted a link to. Its funny cuz its true lol.

Love Kayla

~~352~~

#6671 - 03/29/08 08:54 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Kon Offline
pledge

Right yeah I've seen that one before, stabby rip stab stab!
You know Goth when you see it, sometimes you can even pick out a conformed goth, my teachers used to wear fishnets with summer dresses...couldn't tell you for the life of me what or why the emo generation have this interest in straight edge, and non elitism. Individualism is something of a paradox in schools these days, I don't even think the word popular holds the same meaning as it did perhaps a decade ago.

#6677 - 03/29/08 10:40 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Actually, Goth is a ideology so i dont think you can spot it right away just because someone decides to put on a mesh shirt. In that case i would call myself goth and i dont because i arent.

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC

I'm just teasing you Mask. I do it cuz I love you. Its tough love. We need to toughen you up into a real man like Red Sonya from Conan the Barbarian. Remember how tough she was; shame on you mask, and she's a girl... in a way. I never assumed you were emo. I just thought it was silly how much effort you put into defending something soo... ? i don't even know what the word is i'm looking for... as emo? It was like you were a vegan PETA activist. They like being attact; it gives them the attention they desprately need, and makes them feel more alive. Don't be such a bad sport with getting bashed. Look at it this way - it was like everybody was hazing you into the club. See?

Oh ok, no problem then. I thought you still seriously thought i was actually emo over that topic which is just incorrect. Sure, i may be a bit emo sometimes but i wouldnt seriously call myself that label/stereotype.

#6725 - 03/30/08 09:07 AM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Because I aren't? Good grammar there bud. Where'd you grow up? You must have been raised by a pack of wild emo's.

Well first off I don't feel as if I should fit in thank you. The fact of the matter is I figured you had already got enough emo bashing and that I wouldn't have to waste my time with my input that would probabally consist of the same ideas as the others. The reason why people hate whiny little emo kids would most probabally be the general fact that they are crying little faggots with mental and psychological issue, probabally more or less coming from the fact that they didn't recieve enough attention when they were younger. So they seek it, which is what it even looked like you were doing in the other thread. Anyway I don't think I should continue this rant and rave on the topic of crying little emo kids in a music thread.

The fact that you even defended with such full heartedness and so many arguments with insufficient facts and no ground to stand on, means that you must be emo. ( Directly from the song haha funny ). Otherwise why would you defend something you don't believe in. So either your a whiny emo kid, or an idiot. You choose.

Hey Kayla I have a story you'll love this.
I was at a concert yesterday and I would run and start a mosh pit right. It would last for like teo seconds because there were all emo kids standing around. Then everyone would clear and Im standing there like what the fuck. Then all of a sudden when the mosh pit clears and all signs of danger go away, the emo kids rune in swinging there arms and stomping like there taking a temper tantrum! I started laughing so fucking hard. My friends and I were all standing around laughing, and then I started to copy them and make a mockery of them. It was the most hilarioud thing ever. They would wait till the mosh pit was gone so they wouldn't get hurt. Because when they run out like that swinging they make sure there isn't anyone around and no one gets maybe a fat lip. Wouldn't want to hurt the pretty face now would they? ;-;

Anyway I thought that pretty funny. And by the way that emo song vid is hilarious. anyway I'm tired of talking about these little faggot emo children with bad hair and no sense of who they are and how to put on clean clothes in the morning. I'm donewith this guy bring in the next emo so we can kill em.

"Weed out the weak, destroy the feeble."
Somebody please tell me this is a stupid trend that will fade away "into the black abyss that is much like my soul". Lol. Satan help me. If I ever went on a mass murdering spree I swear it would be called emo annihilation. Mass murder of as many as 300 emo children I can see the headlines now.
"Massive emo upstart, worldwide crying of emo children, Makeup smudged all over the place, massive attempted suicide with safety pins."

Oh wow I love making myself laugh. What a good way to start the day.

#6733 - 03/30/08 11:27 AM Re: Music [Re: gods418]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Cthonic is a great Black Metal band from Taiwan. Although I don't know if they would or if they're allowed to come to China given the politics.

Black Metal bands from Japan would be Gallhammer and Sigh. From the Philippines would be Deiphago and Kaozkrieg.

#6738 - 03/30/08 12:06 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Hey Kayla I have a story you'll love this.
I was at a concert yesterday and I would run and start a mosh pit right. It would last for like teo seconds because there were all emo kids standing around. Then everyone would clear and Im standing there like what the fuck. Then all of a sudden when the mosh pit clears and all signs of danger go away, the emo kids rune in swinging there arms and stomping like there taking a temper tantrum! I started laughing so fucking hard. My friends and I were all standing around laughing, and then I started to copy them and make a mockery of them. It was the most hilarioud thing ever. They would wait till the mosh pit was gone so they wouldn't get hurt. Because when they run out like that swinging they make sure there isn't anyone around and no one gets maybe a fat lip. Wouldn't want to hurt the pretty face now would they? ;-;

LOL. I would have loved to see that! Do they dance like those queer boys when they dance to Morisey, swinging their arms like their holding a bouquet of flowers?! LOL

Mask do you dance like this? Some Emo girls look cute though, I'd kiss one.

Hey Sinistar, those Chinese death metal bands, do they grawl in english or chinese? I'll look them up on youtube. Thanks!

Kayla

~~352~~

#6753 - 03/30/08 01:58 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
All of them mostly in English but you'll hear the occasional song in their respective native languages.

I find Gallhammer the most fascinating because they're 3 kick-ass females who growl with the best of the Norweigans. Their main influence was Hellhammer (pre-Celtic Frost). It's tough to find all of these cd's, though except for Gallhammer and Sigh.

#6768 - 03/30/08 06:33 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Actually Kayla, I have a video on YT of myself dancing if you would be interested to see.

Because I aren't? Good grammar there bud. Where'd you grow up? You must have been raised by a pack of wild emo's.

Well first off I don't feel as if I should fit in thank you. The fact of the matter is I figured you had already got enough emo bashing and that I wouldn't have to waste my time with my input that would probabally consist of the same ideas as the others. The reason why people hate whiny little emo kids would most probabally be the general fact that they are crying little faggots with mental and psychological issue, probabally more or less coming from the fact that they didn't recieve enough attention when they were younger. So they seek it, which is what it even looked like you were doing in the other thread. Anyway I don't think I should continue this rant and rave on the topic of crying little emo kids in a music thread.

The fact that you even defended with such full heartedness and so many arguments with insufficient facts and no ground to stand on, means that you must be emo. ( Directly from the song haha funny ). Otherwise why would you defend something you don't believe in. So either your a whiny emo kid, or an idiot. You choose.

Please, keep the petty non-existing grammar correction and poor jokes to yourself.

Oh thats a nice way to change your mind btw.

Im guessing you didnt bother to read the thread at all. What is annoying me is this petty pathetic excessive emo-bashing these days. I go on YouTube and other forums and i see people using "you damn emo" as some kind of cuss. What happened to idiot, nigger and motherfucker? This whole emo-thing has blown up and its also thanks to the people that make it a big deal and spend so much time talking about how bad emos are.

I mean fuck. Yes, the stereotypical emos nag when they dont really have a reason to nag. We know this. Does everybody need to repeat this over and over on every damn thread on the entire internet as some kind of bonding?

There are so many worse things to call a person but "emo" seems to be the most popular these days and thats plain retarded according to me.
Im guessing that you didnt read properly since it is explained in the first post that i simply wanted peoples opinions on my comparison since that comparison started a big thing on the last forum i was on.

Thats why. I wasnt defending shit, i found the excessive bitching about emos that everyone on the internet are doing these days just plain annoying. Youre turning into emos yourselves in a way since you just keep nagging on and on and bitching about emos like they themselves nag and bitch. That could also be turned against me now but so be it.

Who gives a fuck about an emo? All this talk is annoying to me, like they are the worst kind of man on earth. From what i understand they keep to themselves while other groups of people dont so all of your blabbering is based on nothing.

You cant come and say that i need "facts" to discuss a matter which is based on opinion. Hence the thread, "What do you think of this comparison?".

I dont either think that the only reason that you defend something is because you ARE something. That is the case in many matters but in this case i am simply annoyed at the excessive bitching.

I'm tired of talking about these little faggot emo children with bad hair and no sense of who they are and how to put on clean clothes in the morning. I'm donewith this guy bring in the next emo so we can kill em.

That comment made you sound like a complete fashionwhore.

Edited by TheMask (03/30/08 06:36 PM)

Page 3 of 15 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.