Page 4 of 15 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#6770 - 03/30/08 06:59 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
Actually Kayla, I have a video on YT of myself dancing if you would be interested to see.
That would make my day Mask. I'm actually interested in seeing the mysterious man behind the Mask emo dancing. Can i see; send it to my private message box if you don't want others to see.

~Kayla

P.S. when you said "fashionwhore" that sounded soo gay LOL!

~~352~~

#6772 - 03/30/08 07:31 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Awhhh, I'm a fashoinwhore because I know how to dress myself and change my clothes? Well then roll out the red carpet Kayla we can walk down together as fashionwhores. Lol. Although I could be wrong, like Kayla said it would take a gay boy to understand the true meaning of "Like OMG You're a fashionwhore."

Wow you must have a pretty pathetic life to go dancing on youtube.. Maybe you should try making some friends and you could just go to a club or something. But yah, Kayla you get that vid, send it my way. I always enjoy a good laugh or two.

Correction of poor grammar that isn't there? The only people I know that talk like that are either 4th grade children or they grew up in Alabama somewhere, or TExas, never went to school, have two teeth, and have the nickname Bubba. And bad jokes?.. I'm not sure I found it kind of amusing. I guess the emo kids just don't get it. =/. By the way I didn't change my mind, I finished my argument.

Yes I did read the thread, and I watched as people began to bash the emo kids. And YOU defended it. You did not simply ask for a comparison otherwise you wold not have so strongly defended one side. Oh, and if you'd like to know why people use emo as an insult instead of faggot, mtherfucker, retard, crying little maggot, well it's simple. It's emo is a combination of all of them and it's so much easier to tell them what they realy are with one word. Being emo isn't a good thing, its a disgrace and instead of them all threatening to kill themselves they should hurry and get it over with. I'm getting tired of listening to it.

Sadly for you, we are not turning into little whining emo kids, we are merely pointing out how much we are tired of the weak continuously making themselves so prominant. Soon, someone like me will get fed up enough, and I will be the one to go on an emo killing spree. I might end up in jail but I promise you it would be well worth it. The weak need to be rid of.

Well boy, if you weren't so god damn emo, then why do you insist on always retaliating and defending yourself. Why do you consistently feel so personally hurt that people are making fun of a subculture of mentally retarded people. I'd love to hear your answer for this. And emo's don't keep to themselves. They pretend to keep to themselves and then go around trying to get attention. They pretend to keep to themselves to make themselves feel like they're all more powerful and have something cool about them. Because Satan knows mysterious people are sooo cool.. Wow. IF you want to continue this ridiculous argument, in which you will not win, then stop wasting valuable forum space and PM me. Otherwise just shutup and go cut come more. You're starting to actually make me depressed. It's saddening to hear you complain about how pathetic your life is. And no you don't have to say it out loud, it is in your writing, it's called reading between the lines. If you disagree then you should go back to school, finish 4th grade. Keep going, do some actual college classes, then try out a university program on psychology. Or maybe just try reading a few books that aren't entitled - Everybody Hurts: An Essential Guide to Emo Culture.

#6773 - 03/30/08 07:37 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

You don't even know Piggy, I am such a fashionwhore! For me its either Macy's or the outlet; and accessories! I hope Mask is nice enough to share his dancing video. {{{I'll share it with you}}}

~Kayla

~~352~~

#6775 - 03/30/08 07:49 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Lol he probabally won't share it now but look up moshing or emo dancing on youtube. If you see a bunch or retarded looking people swinging there arms and stomping and kicking in front of the stage, that's them. The only difference is emo kids will not hit each other as they are to afraid to get hurt. And the big burly guys will run in swinging and kicking at each other. But basically same concept. But they typically dance like this to the screamo bands that yell about there girlfriend leaving them and the abyssal darkness in there life. It's funny as hell. I saw this guy yesterday emo dancing and he reminded me of a chicken. Oh the fun.

#6788 - 03/30/08 10:21 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

Ok.... You two are starting to sound kind of bizarre to me.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7Wlb1sDjY

Im the guy on the right. Thats not usually how i dance but i guess its a suitable taste.

So lets see now.

Joke.
Insult.
Insult.
Bullshit.
Insult.
Insult.
Joke.

That was a summarization of that post of yours. Now lets pick it apart.

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Yes I did read the thread, and I watched as people began to bash the emo kids. And YOU defended it. You did not simply ask for a comparison otherwise you wold not have so strongly defended one side.

I cant see where i defended it. You need to show me a quote that shows obviously that i defended it since otherwise, thats just lies.

Oh, and if you'd like to know why people use emo as an insult instead of faggot, mtherfucker, retard, crying little maggot, well it's simple. It's emo is a combination of all of them and it's so much easier to tell them what they realy are with one word.

No its not, thats simply what you think emos are and a horrible explanation on top of that. From what i have witnessed by "o mg u fuken emo" comments is nothing but ignorance.

Being emo isn't a good thing, its a disgrace and instead of them all threatening to kill themselves they should hurry and get it over with. I'm getting tired of listening to it.

Im getting tired of seeing you bitch about how weak they are and how they should die, blahblahblah. Enough already for fuck sake. Do you intend on killing every single group of people on this planet that you consider "weak"?
The weak ones are usually scouted out either way so you have nothing to worry about. Shut up already. I seriously doubt that youre that strongminded anyway, we all have our flaws and everyone has a bit of weakness in them. Thats human.

Well boy, if you weren't so god damn emo, then why do you insist on always retaliating and defending yourself.

Am i the only one here that realises how incredibly retarded this comment is? When attacked, you defend yourself. Thats human nature and youre trying to turn it around into me being a subculture. Give it a fucking rest.

And emo's don't keep to themselves. They pretend to keep to themselves and then go around trying to get attention. They pretend to keep to themselves to make themselves feel like they're all more powerful and have something cool about them. Because Satan knows mysterious people are sooo cool.. Wow.

Which in some magical way means that they whoaaa.... do keep to themselves. They are not going around hurting other human beings. Kinda like i said in the first place.

Edited by TheMask (03/30/08 10:22 PM)

#6795 - 03/31/08 01:05 AM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Im the guy on the right. Thats not usually how i dance but i guess its a suitable taste.

LOL... I'm speechless Mask. I don't know what to say about your dancing. Somebody called you a "sod" lol! Well i guess your not emo. That dancing didn't impress me. It wasn't gay enough; not like the Morisey crowd does it. Please do better next time. I'm hard to please. But I guess I like you. Any guy willing to make an ass of himself on you tube is okay with me. Just please stop defending emo, pick something else worth sticking up for like Al Gore or the Green Party.

~Kayla

~~352~~

#6797 - 03/31/08 01:24 AM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
PigFeeder Offline

First of all I'm going to make this short and sweet. Stop wasting the god damn forum space you dipshit.

Second of all that was not dancing. That was the most fucking retarded thing I have probabally ever witnessed and you look like a god damn queer. Lmao. Wow that was funny as hell. Why would you even go to such an extent to embarass yourself?

Stop trying to make YOURSELF sound stronger by saying shit like lets pick this apart and pointing out random usless things to try to make yourself feel better. You've already lost this so just give it up already. I feel like I'm fighting with my little sister. But even she whines less and she probablly doesn't like boys as much as you do either. By the way random question, was that your lover in that video... Just wondering.. Lol.

I am NOT the single soul in the world who knows that all those little whiny emo faggots, should die. SO many people know that they are little gay boys who need attention. It's the truth because it shines out in the way you act and every other little emo kid. You are asking for attention just by posting here and replying to me when I specifically asked you twice now that if you want to argue, then to PM me, stop wasting forum space, stop trying to get attention, and stop trying make yourself look good in front of people. It's not working and you are more and more so proving my points then you are yours.

I am actually VERY strong minded and am actually quite reslient. I am extremely happy with what I have made myself into and what I have done with my life. Because I control my life, I make it what I want it to be. Unlike you little emo brats that wallow in your self pity and do nothing but degrade yourself and act depressed.. Don't forget about complaining about how shitty there life is.

Wow.. You walked right into this one... You are a fucking retard. I love exposing and embarrassing people like this.. Okay let me show youuuu.

I said "Well boy, if you weren't so god damn emo, then why do you insist on always retaliating and defending yourself."

Then you replied " When attacked, you defend yourself."

Maybe now you see it.. So in this one completely self contradictory, ironic post, you managed to justify 95% of all my arguments. You just admitted it yourself you ARE in fact emo. You just went contradicted your last 3 posts. Just stop now. Before (If possible) you make yourself look even more mentally disabled and make yourself look even more emo than you already do.

I will not reply to anymore of your elementary school intelligence based arguments. I REPEAT: DO NOT KEEP POTSING HERE. PM ME IF YOU WISH TO WASTE YOUR TIME. Stop wasting the time of the other posters here who actually try to go through and read intelligent posts. You are getting bashed, slandered, ridiculed, and torn apart. Just do us a favour, go spank your boyfriend, and then you can go hang yourselves.

P.S. I don't intend to weed out the weak myself. For the most part they do it themselves. Like the dodo's. Exact same thing. They have the brain matter equivalent to the prehistoric Neanderthal. We know at least the weak emo kids will die. Considering there intelligence levels as shown by you to be not much higher than the spider I flushed down the toilet earlier; add that to the fact that they like sharp things and attention. And we have a bunch of emo kids either A: Getting beat till death. B: Accidently killing themselves. C: A bunch of them dying from infections and the like from safety pin wounds and baby cuts to there little arms.

Here's a tip Mask.

Remember: It's down the river not across the stream.

#6810 - 03/31/08 02:30 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC

LOL... I'm speechless Mask. I don't know what to say about your dancing. Somebody called you a "sod" lol! Well i guess your not emo. That dancing didn't impress me. It wasn't gay enough; not like the Morisey crowd does it. Please do better next time. I'm hard to please. But I guess I like you. Any guy willing to make an ass of himself on you tube is okay with me. Just please stop defending emo, pick something else worth sticking up for like Al Gore or the Green Party.

~Kayla

Whow.
WHOW.
Hold on. Wait a minute.

I dance alot more gayer then that. I even call it the gay dance. But what you saw on the video isnt exactly my trademark dance. I guess i will have to show you my true real gay dance sometime. : o

Edited by TheMask (03/31/08 02:30 AM)

#6812 - 03/31/08 02:41 AM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

First of all I'm going to make this short and sweet. Stop wasting the god damn forum space you dipshit.

Second of all that was not dancing. That was the most fucking retarded thing I have probabally ever witnessed and you look like a god damn queer. Lmao. Wow that was funny as hell. Why would you even go to such an extent to embarass yourself?

Stop trying to make YOURSELF sound stronger by saying shit like lets pick this apart and pointing out random usless things to try to make yourself feel better. You've already lost this so just give it up already. I feel like I'm fighting with my little sister. But even she whines less and she probablly doesn't like boys as much as you do either. By the way random question, was that your lover in that video... Just wondering.. Lol.

I am NOT the single soul in the world who knows that all those little whiny emo faggots, should die. SO many people know that they are little gay boys who need attention. It's the truth because it shines out in the way you act and every other little emo kid. You are asking for attention just by posting here and replying to me when I specifically asked you twice now that if you want to argue, then to PM me, stop wasting forum space, stop trying to get attention, and stop trying make yourself look good in front of people. It's not working and you are more and more so proving my points then you are yours.

I am actually VERY strong minded and am actually quite reslient. I am extremely happy with what I have made myself into and what I have done with my life. Because I control my life, I make it what I want it to be. Unlike you little emo brats that wallow in your self pity and do nothing but degrade yourself and act depressed.. Don't forget about complaining about how shitty there life is.

Wow.. You walked right into this one... You are a fucking retard. I love exposing and embarrassing people like this.. Okay let me show youuuu.

I said "Well boy, if you weren't so god damn emo, then why do you insist on always retaliating and defending yourself."

Then you replied " When attacked, you defend yourself."

Maybe now you see it.. So in this one completely self contradictory, ironic post, you managed to justify 95% of all my arguments. You just admitted it yourself you ARE in fact emo. You just went contradicted your last 3 posts. Just stop now. Before (If possible) you make yourself look even more mentally disabled and make yourself look even more emo than you already do.

I will not reply to anymore of your elementary school intelligence based arguments. I REPEAT: DO NOT KEEP POTSING HERE. PM ME IF YOU WISH TO WASTE YOUR TIME. Stop wasting the time of the other posters here who actually try to go through and read intelligent posts. You are getting bashed, slandered, ridiculed, and torn apart. Just do us a favour, go spank your boyfriend, and then you can go hang yourselves.

P.S. I don't intend to weed out the weak myself. For the most part they do it themselves. Like the dodo's. Exact same thing. They have the brain matter equivalent to the prehistoric Neanderthal. We know at least the weak emo kids will die. Considering there intelligence levels as shown by you to be not much higher than the spider I flushed down the toilet earlier; add that to the fact that they like sharp things and attention. And we have a bunch of emo kids either A: Getting beat till death. B: Accidently killing themselves. C: A bunch of them dying from infections and the like from safety pin wounds and baby cuts to there little arms.

Here's a tip Mask.

Remember: It's down the river not across the stream.

This guy is seriously ragging down on my DANCING. How the hell am i going to be able to take him seriously now? Oh my god.

Hey, thats good for you man, im really sure youre strongminded, thats great for you man, thanks. Wow.

All that post of yours showed me is that youre a freakcontrolling homophobe. "gay boys" wtf. And youre one to talk with the way you look?

And no, i didnt prove 95% of your arguments. You attacked me. You claimed that i was an emo and that you had shit to say to me. Did you notice the word claim in there? That little attempt of yours to look powerful and right completely failed there, shit man.

Fuck. You trippin.

Edited by TheMask (03/31/08 02:43 AM)

#6820 - 03/31/08 09:02 AM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
their has been alot of gay bashing on this thread i find that to be quite strange being that this is a satanic site.indulgence instead of abstinence. so people like to fuck their own sex. i don't think one can compare the whining of emos to what a person does in their bedroom and with whom .their are certainly alot more deviant fetish's out their to be small minded about insted of the clichie lets all jump on the band wagon one. as an example

Abasiophilia Agalmatophilia Andromimetophilia Autogynephilia Biastophilia Bondage (BDSM) Chronophilia Coprophilia Dacryphilia Dendrophilia Dippoldism Emetophilia Ephebophilia Erotic asphyxiation Erotic lactation Exhibitionism Food play Frotteurism Homeovestism Human animal roleplay Hybristophilia Katoptronophilia Klismaphilia Macrophilia Mysophilia Necrophilia Odaxelagnia Olfactophilia Osmolagnia Paraphilic infantilism Pedophilia Pyrophilia Sadism and masochism Salirophilia Sexual fetishism Somnophilia Sthenolagnia Teratophilia Tightlacing Transvestic Fetishism Trichophilia Troilism Urolagnia Vorarephilia Voyeurism Zoophilia

now granted seems the gay bashing has always been a metal thing to do i understand that,but it just seems some what hypocritical to be doing on a satanic site.now before everyone thinks im gay because im defending them. i tried that road a few time and it really did not do shit for me,i like the chickys:) carry on with your war.

#6829 - 03/31/08 10:40 AM Re: Music [Re: rob_church]
TheMask Offline

Agreed. The gay bashing is not only retarded but quite ridicilous too. For someone whos a "satanist". Pfft.

Oh and its the same with me actually, i had my gay phase as well and now i just think i like women.

#6846 - 03/31/08 01:31 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
PigFeeder Offline

I've already todl you I'll be the bigger guy and stop giving you the attention you want Mask so if you think you're going to get a rise out of me. You can keep trying..

Oh and Rob S - M and BDSM are commonly reffered to as the same thing. I'm into the general area and it is a fetish of mine.

Oh and in case anyone's wondering, because of my pic I'm not gay. I've stated it before, and will state it again, I was dressed up as a pretty boy for a play and I put kind of a goth twist into it. I only have th face up the rest of the outfit is kickass. Anyway a couple of girlfriends wanted me to pose for the cam and I was drinking, so that's how it turned out. I thought it was kind of funny. I find it hilarious when I have guy's asking me out and telling me I'm damn hot. Wow does that ever make my day. I was at school and I started rolling on the floor laughing the first time that happened.

#6849 - 03/31/08 02:50 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
TheMask Offline

I dont think i am the one trying to get a rise out of you. It seems to be quite the opposite. I havent thrown that many insults and stupid remarks at you while you just keep blasting away like youre about to break your keyboard.

Besides, i already recognize those kinds of traps that you are trying to set up. "Im the bigger man and im not gonna talk to you" is just another slang for "I dont have shit to say but im gonna try to look good".

#6865 - 03/31/08 06:49 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
devul Offline
stranger

Loc: Yuma, AZ
I'll look them up on youtube. Thanks!

Kayla

Did you ever look-up Chthonic on YouTube? I saw them last year at OzzFest. They mostly sing in English as their goal is to spread awareness of Taiwanese culture and their fight for independence. People were just getting into the music when the vocalist started in on his "Free Taiwan" bit. The guys in front of me looked at each other and asked "What's Taiwan?" (How's that for California public education?). Anyway, they put on an awesome show. One of the members plays an erhu. I've heard it called the weeping violin and it really does sound like a weeping/wailing woman. Look up the video for Indigenous Laceration...great decapitation scene!

#6882 - 03/31/08 09:25 PM Re: Music [Re: devul]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: devul
I'll look them up on youtube. Thanks!

Kayla

Did you ever look-up Chthonic on YouTube? I saw them last year at OzzFest. They mostly sing in English as their goal is to spread awareness of Taiwanese culture and their fight for independence. People were just getting into the music when the vocalist started in on his "Free Taiwan" bit. The guys in front of me looked at each other and asked "What's Taiwan?" (How's that for California public education?). Anyway, they put on an awesome show. One of the members plays an erhu. I've heard it called the weeping violin and it really does sound like a weeping/wailing woman. Look up the video for Indigenous Laceration...great decapitation scene!

I know, look at me, I'm the product of California education.

I went to look up that all female death metal band first. haven't gotten to Chthonic yet. I will today. As for that all girl band, I'm at a lose of words :). I mean I really respect Sinistar if thats his taste in music, but wow, it sounded like she was coughing a lung out over the microphone. I'll look up the others you suggested. I'm trying to find one that does it in chinese, cuz i'd like to hear what it sounds like.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/31/08 09:26 PM)

~~352~~

Page 4 of 15 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.033 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.