Page 5 of 15 « First<34567>Last »
Topic Options
#6885 - 03/31/08 09:42 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I only know of two girl bands. Flyleaf which does VERY RARELY loud angry bursts of vocal type screaming. The other is Arch Enemy. I find the fact that it's a girl growling like that simply amazing.

#6887 - 03/31/08 09:50 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
I only know of two girl bands. Flyleaf which does VERY RARELY loud angry bursts of vocal type screaming. The other is Arch Enemy. I find the fact that it's a girl growling like that simply amazing.
Arch Enemy? I check them out. Do they sound hot? I heard this death metal band with a girl vocalist that was good. I think it was Kitty or something like that???

~~352~~

#6889 - 03/31/08 09:53 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

I wouldn't exactly say hot but umm. Look up Arch enemy on youtube. Just do it lol. She has an amazing death metal voice for such a pretty and small built woman. I loves her. ^^ I personally don't like Arch Enemy too much because it's not my style of music but nonetheless, they ARE good. I think thyey are considered Melodic Death Metal.

#6899 - 03/31/08 10:18 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ya not overly a fan of arch enemy the first album with her in it was good. not the new stuff way to poppy ,but the girl can growl . operaIX also had a great chick growler but they are very hard to find i dont belive they put out to many albums.

what a blast form the past have not heard operaIX in many a moon:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8em9NESSEDE&feature=related <---operaIX

the song that got me hooked on them back in the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyvT-U0XXzk&feature=related

Edited by rob_church (03/31/08 10:27 PM)
Edit Reason: added a great song

#6902 - 03/31/08 10:24 PM Re: Music [Re: rob_church]
PigFeeder Offline

Oh wow true. I've heard of them before but havn't heard them in such a long time I didn't even think to mention them. same with me, Arch's newer stuff sounds too upbeat.

#6975 - 04/01/08 09:08 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Snake charming through music:I am willing to go the distance,I find the charms inside jewelery and music.I also found that the tones of the keyboard,drums,vocals to be very stimulating,and inticing.I see the folks dancing with charms and snakes inside the trance,the will of the wondering world of knowlege,it takes you by suprise.Very quick in a world wind of no escape.The only escape is the charm of the music that shakes,rattles,and rolls,using the coils to wind through eternity,I have no mistakes only learning experience.I have seen the dust of the earth,plus the dirt I am fond of more than the quick sand cities.
The Indians of the tribes new about the charming snake music before euro's.They took advantage of the circle of the poision.
They loved the poision,they denied the poison ,but it was already inside them.The underground church society are handling me with pride.I had to feed the people with power,but illusion,the knowlege of their existance is running deep into the void,they use music and dope to snake charm the very existance of themselves.The fear is fear in itself.I have seen the bright dark night for thousands of years.Snake charming today is very different,though the same.It is speaking more clearly to the evolved than ever before.It's going back through time to a way of life most people want to deny,but know the savage inside.Do any feel the charms of the rattles inside humanity?Music enters the charming realms.....

"Snake charming"
Short Story.

#6986 - 04/01/08 10:29 PM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: TheMask
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Ok.... You two are starting to sound kind of bizarre to me.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7Wlb1sDjY

Im the guy on the right. Thats not usually how i dance but i guess its a suitable taste.

LOL... I'm speechless Mask. I don't know what to say about your dancing. Somebody called you a "sod" lol! Well i guess your not emo. That dancing didn't impress me. It wasn't gay enough; not like the Morisey crowd does it. Please do better next time. I'm hard to please. But I guess I like you. Any guy willing to make an ass of himself on you tube is okay with me. Just please stop defending emo, pick something else worth sticking up for like Al Gore or the Green Party.

~Kayla

Whow.
WHOW.
Hold on. Wait a minute.

I dance alot more gayer then that. I even call it the gay dance. But what you saw on the video isn't exactly my trademark dance. I guess i will have to show you my true real gay dance sometime. : o

You're not that bad Mask. Even if you are weird, you're a genuine person, and you're not tying to be someone your not. I can respect and appreciate that. By the way, I've seen better and gayer dancing. But I hear you Brits are naturally gay in demeanor and stuff?

~Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/01/08 10:36 PM)

~~352~~

#6993 - 04/01/08 11:15 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Isaak, I REALLY cannot understand you sometimes. I
m sorry, I understood something about indian's, snake charming, and fear?

#6995 - 04/01/08 11:29 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Isaak, I REALLY cannot understand you sometimes. I
m sorry, I understood something about indian's, snake charming, and fear?

Oh my God Pigfeeder! Ewe! wow what a difference. The things makeup can do. Look at what it does for me.

~~352~~

#7000 - 04/01/08 11:51 PM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

You don't like? Lol. I'll put up different pics once in awhile. I personally love this piccy.

#7003 - 04/02/08 12:00 AM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

You don't like? Lol. I'll put up different pics once in awhile. I personally love this piccy.
Don't miss read it. I don't like your appearance, not YOU as a person. There is a very big difference. Other people might like it. If you asked me what style of make up i liked on men that I think is beautiful, i'd say: Boy George and Ru Paul (not Ron Pual). Its just personaly aesthetic preference. I still like you... the makeup comes off. But you apply your makeup very well, like an expert :)!

K

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/02/08 12:01 AM)

~~352~~

#7005 - 04/02/08 12:06 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

No no I meant the picture, I didn't misinterpret. Eeeek, Boy George? So you like umm.. Sorry for the label, I can't think of a better word, but feminine makeup on a guy? Or (gay boys make-up)? No offence intended here.

I experiment with make-up a lot. I usually wear a lot more eyeliner though, I'll see what I can dig up for photos.

P.S. I'll put up photos in the photo gallery.

Edited by PigFeeder (04/02/08 12:10 AM)
Edit Reason: P.S. added

#7014 - 04/02/08 01:05 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Oh shit, and this guy was calling me a homo.

Ok.... You two are starting to sound kind of bizarre to me.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7Wlb1sDjY

Im the guy on the right. Thats not usually how i dance but i guess its a suitable taste.

LOL... I'm speechless Mask. I don't know what to say about your dancing. Somebody called you a "sod" lol! Well i guess your not emo. That dancing didn't impress me. It wasn't gay enough; not like the Morisey crowd does it. Please do better next time. I'm hard to please. But I guess I like you. Any guy willing to make an ass of himself on you tube is okay with me. Just please stop defending emo, pick something else worth sticking up for like Al Gore or the Green Party.

~Kayla

Whow.
WHOW.
Hold on. Wait a minute.

I dance alot more gayer then that. I even call it the gay dance. But what you saw on the video isn't exactly my trademark dance. I guess i will have to show you my true real gay dance sometime. : o

You're not that bad Mask. Even if you are weird, you're a genuine person, and you're not tying to be someone your not. I can respect and appreciate that. By the way, I've seen better and gayer dancing. But I hear you Brits are naturally gay in demeanor and stuff?

~Kayla

Uh. Brits...? You sure seem to have odd perceptions. Im of Bosnian descent and i live in Sweden. o_O How come you thought i was a brit?

Edited by TheMask (04/02/08 01:07 AM)

#7016 - 04/02/08 01:12 AM Re: Music [Re: TheMask]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Uh. Brits...? You sure seem to have odd perceptions. Im of Bosnian descent and i live in Sweden. o_O How come you thought i was a brit?
LOL, but I thought I saw a British falg in your room in your video. I was joking anyways mask \:\)

k

~~352~~

#7018 - 04/02/08 01:21 AM Re: Music [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Well, yeah. Sex Pistols. \:\)
Page 5 of 15 « First<34567>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.