Page 8 of 15 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#8997 - 05/24/08 09:16 PM Re: Music [Re: Kon]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Morbid isn't Death Metal, they are Self-proclaimed and punblicly known as Goth Metal.

I think I've heard of Sins Of Thy Beloved, I'm pretty sure I have. I'm download some songs tomorrow and give you an answer. Can't use youtube on my dial-up now can I. Heh.

I've never much like Deicide at all but there's also the one fact, being I dislike Death Metal for the in-decipheral vocals and low repeating riffs. But to each his own of course. Melodic Death Metal isn't too bad though. I've always hated CC.

Self proclaimed Satanists: Gorgoroth, Mayhem, Darkthrone. Two of Illnath's members have openly and for a long time said to be Satanists. The other members however have never made mentioned and may be Satanist mainly for band publicity.

If you want any recommendations on good Norweigen Black Metal PM me. I listen to just about every good band out there. Also ranging from Finnish to Swedish. I much like Black Metal from that part of Europe.

~Snow~.

#8999 - 05/24/08 09:42 PM Re: Music [Re: Kon]
lillith Offline
stranger

Loc: brisbane
You have to admit Morbid Angel's Fall From Grace is pretty fitting. And yes, early Cradle. I dont know what is it about the stuff after Beauty and the Beast, but it misses the mark. Burzum are pretty awesome as weel, there is something about European death and black. Atmospheric.
#9007 - 05/25/08 01:13 AM Re: Music [Re: lillith]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I see the 101 has been locked.
I was going to see what factors that differ-inbetween
Theist and Lavey's.
Seems that I am alittle confused or need some guiding
in the feild of opinions,because It's seeming to me
With no disrespect for Lavey's work,because he was a genius in his way of showing,the difference is that his way more with a Stage Theatre effect which is very out spoken and smart.
Though I know everybody has a critic,or lover,
or Dope Sow in their world of people around them like it
or not.We stand out he points,which is very true indeed.
The "Black mass or his Quote black mass is based on his Questions
and his Philosophy,not exactly everybody's.
I see that it is all one but different,which is the great thing.
Theist however think to reverence more and point the names of
the Leigions out by name.
The Dark one.
Azazel.
Samuel.
Lilth.
Satan,or Adversairy,same meaning different
tounge and speaking.
I enforce.
The dark one,because it speaks I feel to the all seeing eye of the dark,and everything inbetween,
In Christian faiths They should know that the book teaches
we are all sinners or Satan or Dark in our own way.
You can not be light all the time,because of your Rebel inside nature of flesh,yet they deny it or say stupid utteruences
With reference to Satan or Nature saying they are not fleshly yet you have to be to live here on this Earth.
It's all about me.
They wear Pegan Stones and Create altars
that are Witch-craft or Pegan in nature.
Think about it,I have.
The Catholic Altar is a Pegan altar,is a sacrifice altar and so forth.If a christian really thinks that god only resides in him or himself or only in a manmade Stucture and not in the world,
He is A automatic Heretic"K"
for thinking in this manner,which is define as self-rightous Satanic in my book the worst of all because he's playing God and not letting any god be god,But himself.
I know it's about yourself in the world but without support of some internal Structure Everybody fails.We all need a friend some-time or a Eniemy to point out. the Quote bad Guy.
It all seems to me that Every Religion is on a same place plain in life.With the basis if you beleive in one you have to the other if you believe in this Existance then you have to ponder the next,some say bull,I say lay on the death bed then think?
Think real hard about the inner man most hide like me so I will not get hurt anymore or feel repressed or depressed,or have to
Feel any for anyone else,But my-Fleshly-self,I am not one of those who is easily bullied nor Want always to glorify myself,
You must Glorify and take care of your Satanic flesh while you are here.
It is a must!
Hate yourself-love yourself.

"One all in the same.'

#9008 - 05/25/08 01:20 AM Re: Music [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Does not anybody else ponder their mortality but me??????

I would love to hear from you.
"Confused'

#9015 - 05/25/08 08:58 AM Re: Music [Re: Isaak w shipley]
silverray Offline
stranger

I usually don't think much of my mortality because my death seems so far away (yet so near). Maybe at the last moment of my life I will think that "yeah, I'm probably going to die... now."

... and that would be the end of it.

#9016 - 05/25/08 09:00 AM Re: Music [Re: silverray]
silverray Offline
stranger

Pigfeeder, have you heard of Borknagar?
#9021 - 05/25/08 04:16 PM Re: Music [Re: silverray]
PigFeeder Offline

Yes but only very vaguely. I can't even say I remember what they sound like. I can't really make a judgement as I seem to remember only listening to one song. Would it be a suggestion to look them up then?

Most Satanist's value life but don't give a shit about mortality. That's just the way I seem to find it is. Mostly because of the whole philosophy of: "Live like you only have one life, cause you get one chance to live, love, laugh, and indulge." It's a waste of time to sit and wonder about when you're going to die because of all the things you could be doing instead and actually living life instead of sitting there awaiting and wasting time and nearing closer to your death. Sorry for that being so dragge out. But, anyway that's how I see it. And I think it would be accurate to say most agree with me, ne?

Anyway later guys, going to get a few thinsg done I might be back later on tonight.

Ave Satanas
Hail Satan

~Snow~.

#9022 - 05/25/08 04:21 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
silverray Offline
stranger

I agree.

I suppose you could search up Borknagar.

#9049 - 05/26/08 11:17 AM Re: Music [Re: silverray]
PigFeeder Offline

I'll definetly look into them then. I'll start up the old Limewire Pro and see what it has to offer on them. And if they are good enough I'll consider heading out on the never-ending search for the CD, to add to my nice collection. Thank you for the reccomendation.

~Snow~.

#9054 - 05/26/08 03:38 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
borknager is not bad their a little heavy on the synth and clean vocals. one song is nothing but a keyboard solo its catchy though but no more then that genre. i got their first album a long time ago back when i actually bought albums but they did not really do much for me.

#9224 - 05/30/08 12:57 PM Re: Music [Re: rob_church]
PigFeeder Offline

Although I find some keyboard in some of he symphonic metal, used wisely, can be an amazing combination. I appreaciate it, but it is usually not my choice of casual listening. With the exception of Dimmu Borgir. From what I've heard so far that is. But there is so much variety. I like Cradle's symphonic sound as well, but for tyhe reasons I previously mentioned.

~Snow~.

#9259 - 05/30/08 11:31 PM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
devul Offline
stranger

Loc: Yuma, AZ
I have some older Borknagar (which is really an all-star band made up of members of Gorgoroth, Ulver, Immortal and Enslaved), but my favorite album is their latest (early 2007?). it's called Origin. To really get back to the basics and do something different, they did an all acoustic record. It may not be what the "True Norwegian Black Metal" fan is looking for, but I love it.

On a more extreme note, I just picked up Belphegor's newest...Bondage Goat Zombie. it's not Pestapokalypse VI, but it's still Belphegor. "Drown me in your Fuck" may be the best album closing line ever.

#10034 - 07/03/08 01:18 AM Re: Music [Re: PigFeeder]
belphegore Offline
stranger

Loc: pennsylvania
Ill just list some group naames and if there new cool.all shall perish,Angel Corpse,Anorexia Nervosa,Beneath The Massacre,Bloodbath,Between The Buried And Me,Born Of Osiris,God Dethroned,i dont know i type with two fingers.

#10035 - 07/03/08 01:25 AM Re: Music [Re: belphegore]
belphegore Offline
stranger

Loc: pennsylvania
frostwire is a cool music site an suposedly its faster than limewire.

#10059 - 07/03/08 09:30 PM Re: Music [Re: belphegore]
PigFeeder Offline

Devul, I looked up Borknagar, they're not exactly my cup of tea, but not bad at all.

Beplphegore, appreaciate you're intent on sharing and helping, but most know what it is, and next time, try to give a bit more information on what you're sharing.

For those that don't know, FrostWire is a free alternative to LimeWire Pro. It's not bad, easily found by googling.

~Snow~.

Page 8 of 15 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.