Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#54177 - 05/09/11 11:24 AM Iran pulls the witch-hunt card
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Ahmadinejad allies charged with sorcery

Several aides and associates of the president have recently been arrested and jailed on charges of sorcery in a long-running conflict between Ahmadinejad and religious 'Supreme Leader' Khamenei.

I remember a few other no-names being jailed for New Age involvement over there a while ago, but few made anything of it. Now that the accusations are climbing up to the top of the governmental ladder, people are probably going to start noticing.

As always, history repeats itself, and we never learn.

Edited by The Zebu (05/09/11 11:24 AM)

#54190 - 05/09/11 01:00 PM Re: Iran pulls the witch-hunt card [Re: The Zebu]
Autodidact Offline

"And this isn't my nose, it's a false one."

"Well?"

"... well, we did do the nose. And the hat. But she is a witch!"

Watch closely, folks - this is a plain old-fashioned raw power struggle. Should be educational.

#54237 - 05/10/11 01:36 AM Re: Iran pulls the witch-hunt card [Re: Autodidact]
Meph9 Offline

I'm not sure there is going to be much of a struggle considering that the iranian military is willing to gun down protesters.

This sort of reminds me of win A-jad blamed earthquakes on scantily clad women.

#63223 - 01/01/12 12:51 AM Re: Iran pulls the witch-hunt card [Re: Meph9]
Shea Offline

Loc: Chicago
Do scantily-clad women not cause earthquakes? It seems the less clothes a woman has on, the more shaky the environment around her.

Regardless, the present regime in Iran is certainly almost living on borrowed time nowadays. Perhaps we should be humane enough to allow them the entertainment of a few witch burnings; for shortly, they shall surely perish in the flames of democracy via bombing.

#63233 - 01/01/12 05:47 PM Re: Iran pulls the witch-hunt card [Re: Shea]
dust-e sheytoon Offline

Loc: NYC
C'mon now, bombing Iran now might be bad for business. U.S. corporations are making a mint selling weapons to the Arabs who are worried about Iran.

#63241 - 01/01/12 11:58 PM Re: Iran pulls the witch-hunt card [Re: dust-e sheytoon]
Shea Offline

Loc: Chicago
I suspect it will work out well for the ol' profit margin. Sell weapons to the Arabs, convince the youth of America to enlist to "serve their flag; all the while cultivating "extremist" groups in other regions of the globe so as to have another war in 10 years or so--hot damn, killing people is good business.

What's even more fantastic is that all the while you convince people traditionally accustomed to civil rights that they can no longer afford them if they desire safety. On a gradual enough slope, you'll have a world populace incapable of contesting your profitable business of perpetual war.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.