Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#54229 - 05/09/11 10:48 PM If you could make a deal with the devil: What.....
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

What would it be?

Say you got to decide what the deal was, decide what the cost for the deal would be, discuss with the "him" about it (going over the contract). Then finish the deal with just your words of saying okay.

What would it be?

#54230 - 05/09/11 11:00 PM Re: If you could make a deal with the devil: What..... [Re: Your King]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
As my 'devil' would probably be drastically different than yours, neither the question nor any answer I could give would be meaningful.

#54233 - 05/09/11 11:20 PM Re: If you could make a deal with the devil: What..... [Re: Dan_Dread]
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
As my 'devil' would probably be drastically different than yours, neither the question nor any answer I could give would be meaningful.

There is no difference because my "devil" is no different from any devil, but as one of the same as yours.

#54243 - 05/10/11 07:26 AM Re: If you could make a deal with the devil: What..... [Re: Your King]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Sorry, but I don't consider hypothetical dealings with imaginary beings to be worthy of my time.

It's patently obvious that you didn't bother to take the time to read through the forums before you decided to create an account. Otherwise you would know how incredibly low the bar is you've set for yourself.

Thread locked.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.