Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#54272 - 05/10/11 03:51 PM What does Satan do with all the souls he gains?
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

The subject explains it self.

I wish to know what Satan can do with the souls he gets with the exchanges of deals...

Like how does the whole soul thing work out for Satan.

#54273 - 05/10/11 03:52 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Your King]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Would you be so kind to piss off.

I'm sure you'll find http://www.retard.com quite challenging.

D.

#54277 - 05/10/11 04:35 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Your King]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Either make sense or leave. First, last and only warning. I don't have the time to read this tripe. If you think this is funny, think again.

#54286 - 05/10/11 07:11 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: SkaffenAmtiskaw
Either make sense or leave. First, last and only warning. I don't have the time to read this tripe. If you think this is funny, think again.
No, I don't think its funny.

I just want to know what happens to the souls or what "Satan" gets to do with them.

#54288 - 05/10/11 07:17 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Your King]
Jake999 Offline

Maybe if you KNEW something, perhaps by actually reading what Satanists actually believe, rather than making a fool out of yourself, you might realize how stupid you seem to us. And no, we won't be playing your little games.

#54290 - 05/10/11 07:21 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Jake999]
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: Jake999
Maybe if you KNEW something, perhaps by actually reading what Satanists actually believe, rather than making a fool out of yourself, you might realize how stupid you seem to us. And no, we won't be playing your little games.

You believe in what I believe. Enough said. I don't need a book to tell me what my beliefs are when I gave others the words as to what to believe.

If you knew anything about me: What I created, when brought to me will appear new to me as if I didn't know about it in the first place.

And no. I'm not playing a game. Some people just have "tempers" on here as to what I can see and can't take things lightly.

So if you can... could you tell me what I'm supposed to do with all these souls I've gotten for personal deals I've made?

Edited by Your King (05/10/11 07:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Also.. speak for yourself when speaking about what you and only you state.

#54292 - 05/10/11 07:28 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Your King]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
YK, lemme give you a little help. Read TSB and come back here.

If you continue to act the fool, you will be banned. Bye, bye. Are you confused?

#54294 - 05/10/11 07:51 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Fist]
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: Fist
YK, lemme give you a little help. Read TSB and come back here.

If you continue to act the fool, you will be banned. Bye, bye. Are you confused?

Only thing that appears confusing to me are your very own thoughts. If I was to stand right in front of you and able you to be acknowledged of who I am... You still wouldn't know who I am or was, so I feel as if you and the others who have become infuriated just by the very words I type onto these pages you read upon your own eyes... are making it impossible for God's first creation to reach out to his followers.

If you deem me a "troll" or a fool, then I can't say much because that is your personal judgement of me so I'll respect your opinion, but I come here only with the truth of who I really am.

If people can not ask questions on this forum based for and on Satanism, then how can one fully understand the meaning from the Satanic Bible you had suggested to me even if said "person" was to had read the Satanic Bible already. Do you expect others to understand what you preach and believe in if you push them away just because of one question they wish to understand and that you feel is immature to answer.

I came here to only introduce my true self to the ones who have wished to meet me throughout their years of living. You can believe or not believe. That is up to you. So I see no harm in what I am stating or asking.

So if I may and if you truly know. May I ask, "What do I do with these souls I've gotten in exchange of deals I've made?

Or do I have to Google it.

#54296 - 05/10/11 08:02 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Your King]
Your King Offline
banned
stranger

One more thing. Should I had just stayed in Satanism 101 and had asked my question there about what happens to souls.

I felt this would had been something for the general socialization of the public.

Edited by Your King (05/10/11 08:03 PM)
Edit Reason: which is why I posted here.

#54298 - 05/10/11 08:36 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Your King]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I think this retard could use a two week timeout. Maybe he could use that time to read TSB.

#54300 - 05/10/11 08:45 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Fist]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I somehow doubt reading LaVey would stop obvious troll from trolling.

#54306 - 05/10/11 08:54 PM Re: What does Satan do with all the souls he gains? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Idiot is banned, and thread is locked.

Morgan

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.