Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#61413 - 11/15/11 05:27 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: mabon2010]
PrinceOfBabalon Offline
stranger

Loc: London
Purpose is self-selected. What you choose to make the Purpose of your life is exactly that; your choice.

For me...

Self-knowledge. Self-mastery. Self-actualization.

To use life itself as a canvas upon which I paint beautiful images which reflect me. To shape life as an endless succession of magical experiences which maximize latent potential, not out of some vague mystical ideology or to impress anybody else but because of the sheer pleasure it gives me to be and refine myself.

#63112 - 12/29/11 02:55 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Goliath]
Alistair Offline
stranger

No purpose, except the one that I choose. By that, I don't think we're here because we have a purpose, but just living to live, and once it's over, it's done. So the purpose of your life, is all in your head.

Edited by Alistair (12/29/11 02:56 AM)

#63176 - 12/30/11 08:55 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: PrinceOfBabalon]
LeftHandonFeet Offline

PURPOSE... such an ambiguous word in its own strange way. Ok you can do something on PURPOSE as if to say you intended on doing it, and not on accident. This can entail you do things with a PURPOSE, that is to say goals in mind.
PURPOSE... do we have a "PURPOSE" on Earth given to us or can we create our own? Or elements of both? And yes I typed the word PURPOSE in all caps on PURPOSE because it's an important word I am reflecting upon as I cross into a New Year.
My purpose this year is to close the loop and come full circle to the old me (sans my compulsive behavior that landed me and countless people in trouble). This revolves around my complete recovery from a Near Death Experience that I had - for years afterward I had severe narcolepsy and my awareness was not there whatsoever. I even had severe memory problems. Satan spared me death, my life is in his hands!
I want to re-establish my authority that rests in the Lord of the Earth and the Ineffable King of Hell. In 2012, I desire that the 3rd Enochian Key manifest in my life through the 12 seats of government appointed of Satan being in faithful submission to him.
Coming full circle in this regard fulfills my PURPOSE long term, for a lifetime at that.
Hail Set! Hail Satan!

#63186 - 12/31/11 02:56 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Morgan]
manofsteel Offline

Loc: Indiana U.S.
Very well said. Be your own person. Noone can tell you how you need to be to be happy. Morgan or none of these people can make you happy until you truely decide what it is that makes you happy and what makes you tick. Satanism is about learning who you are and being the person you want to be to some degree so that needs to come first. You need to do some reading or sit down and think a while before writing, trust me I've learned from the past. Find yourself and know what you want, the rest will come. It's all about you...

#63189 - 12/31/11 03:16 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: manofsteel]
Alistair Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: manofsteel
Very well said. Be your own person. Noone can tell you how you need to be to be happy. Morgan or none of these people can make you happy until you truely decide what it is that makes you happy and what makes you tick. Satanism is about learning who you are and being the person you want to be to some degree so that needs to come first. You need to do some reading or sit down and think a while before writing, trust me I've learned from the past. Find yourself and know what you want, the rest will come. It's all about you...

Isn't that a beautiful message? If more people were Satanic this world would be a better and more real land for all.

Plus that sounds like it came from a hallmark card too.

#63192 - 12/31/11 03:23 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Alistair]
manofsteel Offline

Thanks, just trying to help some newbe's but it's getting hard to do so. We'll see, I just hope everyone has a great fuckin new year.... That's what's important. I hope we all hava a great year.

#63254 - 01/02/12 12:34 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Alistair]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Alistair

Isn't that a beautiful message? If more people were Satanic this world would be a better and more real land for all.

Plus that sounds like it came from a hallmark card too.

Kumbaya my lord satan Kumbaya...

Satanism is more than a simple "know thyself".

Quote:
Thanks, just trying to help some newbe's but it's getting hard to do so. We'll see, I just hope everyone has a great fuckin new year.... That's what's important. I hope we all hava a great year.

How sweet. Try to know and comprehend first before giving the "newbs" your invaluable and precious insights.

Edited by Dimitri (01/02/12 12:36 PM)

#63284 - 01/04/12 10:40 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Dimitri]
manofsteel Offline

Thanx Dimitri, you've added so musch I don;t even know how to comprehend it all. A lot of great information and thought's yourself given there. Thanks for you invaluable opinion to me of what I wrote that noone gained anything from. If you think what I wrote is bullshit try looking in the mirror buddy. I tried to contribute positively and your comments directed at me helps noone at all. Hope you feel better, I do cause you proved my point on another post about ignoring the bullshit. Have a great day, and by the way in caswe you didn't know, I dont give a rat's ass if you thin my opinion is invaluable or not. If I cared what you thought I would've asked, until then waste our air and your breath. Later

#63303 - 01/04/12 09:23 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: mabon2010]
Michael A.Aquino Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: mabon2010
Your Purpose in life is to reach your full human potential, but what is your full human potential?

Shucks, that's easy. \:\)

The real question is what you do when you are through being merely human.

#63314 - 01/05/12 10:28 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: manofsteel]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Thanx Dimitri, you've added so musch I don;t even know how to comprehend it all. A lot of great information and thought's yourself given there. Thanks for you invaluable opinion to me of what I wrote that noone gained anything from. If you think what I wrote is bullshit try looking in the mirror buddy. I tried to contribute positively and your comments directed at me helps noone at all. Hope you feel better, I do cause you proved my point on another post about ignoring the bullshit. Have a great day, and by the way in caswe you didn't know, I dont give a rat's ass if you thin my opinion is invaluable or not. If I cared what you thought I would've asked, until then waste our air and your breath. Later

Very well said. Be your own person. Noone can tell you how you need to be to be happy. Morgan or none of these people can make you happy until you truely decide what it is that makes you happy and what makes you tick.

Funny boy.
Satanism is not a kumbaya thing, which is the obvious stance you seem to have (but will be declined after having pointed out that particular attitude).

And you do seem to care by the given response. ;\)

#63315 - 01/05/12 02:15 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Dimitri]
Sorcerer Offline
Banned
stranger

My purpose in life is to destroy the entire universe in order to spite god, end suffering forever and deliver all life to the eternal salvation of non-existence. I believe a new kind of dark cosmic empire must be built if this goal is to be achieved and the forward light cone is to be turned into a tunnel of fire.
#63317 - 01/05/12 03:36 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: Sorcerer]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Sorcerer
My purpose in life is to destroy the entire universe in order to spite god, end suffering forever and deliver all life to the eternal salvation of non-existence. I believe a new kind of dark cosmic empire must be built if this goal is to be achieved and the forward light cone is to be turned into a tunnel of fire.

Well that was entertaining, if not entirely realistic. You may want to ease up on all those Marvel comics. If you do destroy the entire universe, could you at least leave me and one really hot chick? Oh, and a lifetime supply of tacos and beer. Thanks.

#63324 - 01/05/12 05:31 PM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: William Wright]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
 Originally Posted By: William Wright
 Originally Posted By: Sorcerer

Well that was entertaining, if not entirely realistic. You may want to ease up on all those Marvel comics. If you do destroy the entire universe, could you at least leave me and one really hot chick? Oh, and a lifetime supply of tacos and beer. Thanks.

You may want to include a lifetime's supply of condoms with that order, William. Or that "one really hot chick" could quickly become a crowd. ;\)

Edited by felixgarnet (01/05/12 05:32 PM)

#63358 - 01/06/12 01:21 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: William Wright]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
If you do destroy the entire universe, could you at least leave me and one really hot chick? Oh, and a lifetime supply of tacos and beer. Thanks.

Count me out. Nonexistence sounds like a pretty sweet deal if that means I don't have to deal with idiots anymore. Plus, that "lifetime supply of tacos and beer" might quickly turn into a "lifetime supply of wicked diarrhea"...

#63365 - 01/06/12 02:08 AM Re: What is your Purpose in life? [Re: mabon2010]
Razor Offline
stranger

Personally, I'm just trying to enjoy myself.

But that's just me.

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.