Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5437 - 03/12/08 09:24 PM Friends List?
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
And whore trains; and special interest groups...

I saw this thing when i check member's profiles that says Buddy list. I thought it worked like Myspace, but I guess not. I don't know what it did.

Can we have multiple pix? I can't seem to change mine's? I'm stuck with Harley Quinn?

~~352~~

#5469 - 03/13/08 01:16 AM Re: Friends List? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Buddy list is set where it is for now, I'll expand it in the next version or once we hit the 3,000 member mark, whichever is first.

As for your photo you can upload a new one and it will replace your existing one. Nothing in the works for multiple images *yet*, but more expanded profiles are not far off, so I suppose multiple images would have to come with the territory.

If you're still having trouble overwriting your pic when uploading a new one, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

- R

#5472 - 03/13/08 01:26 AM Re: Friends List? [Re: xear]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: xear
Buddy list is set where it is for now, I'll expand it in the next version or once we hit the 3,000 member mark, whichever is first.

As for your photo you can upload a new one and it will replace your existing one. Nothing in the works for multiple images *yet*, but more expanded profiles are not far off, so I suppose multiple images would have to come with the territory.

If you're still having trouble overwriting your pic when uploading a new one, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

- R

Thats exciting, I'll stick around to watch this place expand.

I still have trouble sticking up a new pic, but i'm over it. I found a way better place to put my face: In my signature section! See; I like harley quinn anyways. Thanks anyways. but what if its a problem with the program or something? Is anyone else having this picture problem?

~~352~~

#5480 - 03/13/08 02:08 AM Re: Friends List? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
 Originally Posted By: xear

- R

Thats exciting, I'll stick around to watch this place expand.

I still have trouble sticking up a new pic, but i'm over it. I found a way better place to put my face: In my signature section! See; I like harley quinn anyways. Thanks anyways. but what if its a problem with the program or something? Is anyone else having this picture problem?

I think it takes a while for the image to change. Possibly within a few minutes or something. Although I noticed your avatar had changed tonight/this morning.

So that's you in the image, is it? Pretty....

#5481 - 03/13/08 02:16 AM Re: Friends List? [Re: DistroyA]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: DistroyA

I think it takes a while for the image to change. Possibly within a few minutes or something. Although I noticed your avatar had changed tonight/this morning.

So that's you in the image, is it? Pretty....

I was messing with my profile trying for 15 minutes to upload any new pix, but Harley Quinn keeps on popping back up, so i just left it. But its still there, i don't think it will change after a few minutes? You having that problem too? It doesn't matter thoe, i like my picture in the signature section.

Yes thats me \:\) Thanks! That girl thats half in the shot... she's nobody i can remember. It screams 'articulate' all over doesn't it!

~~352~~

#5482 - 03/13/08 02:25 AM Re: Friends List? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Well, thing is, both your avatar and signature have the same image now (from what I can see).

It might be your browser acting up. It could be anything really. Who knows....

#5510 - 03/13/08 08:59 AM Re: Friends List? [Re: DistroyA]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: DistroyA
Well, thing is, both your avatar and signature have the same image now (from what I can see).

It might be your browser acting up. It could be anything really. Who knows....
Great... I see it now!? Thanks for pointing that out Big D. I guess it took my computer a whole day to catch up? You should of seen me; i was pushing every button i could find cuz it says i had to push a "radio button" and i couldn't find the button with a radio on it... guess it worked? Now I hafta pick where i like it better...

~~352~~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.