Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#547 - 09/22/07 07:24 AM (VIDEO) The Second American Revolution
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

Indeed, the dollar is collapsing. It's that time. . .

The Collapse of the Federal Reserve: The Second American Revolution (running time 39 minutes)

In your service,
Dev Samael Daval

Edited by Dev Samael Daval (09/22/07 07:31 AM)

#558 - 09/22/07 02:49 PM Re: (VIDEO) The Second American Revolution [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
You get a standing ovation from me. Your films are getting better and better.

There is a plan to link Canada, the USA, and Mexico into the NAU. This would be similar to the European Union with a Euro like curacy called the Amero. The problem with this idea is the Mexican Peso. Linking the Mexican and US economy now would instantly devalue the US dollar overnight in a drastic and obvious way.

However if the US Dollars value is destroyed in an unrelated catastrophy, the Amero can be brought out as a savior. Once the soft and spoiled American public start facing real hardships, they will jump at what ever the government pushes out as a savior.

Chris

#560 - 09/22/07 03:00 PM Re: (VIDEO) The Second American Revolution [Re: MCSA TEK]
Dev Samael Daval Offline
stranger

Loc: Toledo, OH

I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I'm just getting started.

For those who use YouTube and would like to subscribe to my channel. . .

http://www.YouTube.com/DevSamaelDaval

In your service,
Dev Samael Daval

#598 - 09/23/07 08:17 PM Re: (VIDEO) The Second American Revolution [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I also very much applaud your video. If I may make one very small critisism (and it is purely asthetic), it is that when you are talking at times, your hand movements cause a distracting shadow across your face.

To end on a positive note however, I love the use of shadow on half of your face and your voice is really quite beautiful in that very manly, deep and sensual, almost hypnotic way.

Of course the content was no less compelling and put together in an easy to follow way that makes watching this film more enjoyment, than work.

Excellent,

Zephyr (aka SA_TAN)

#743 - 10/01/07 04:37 AM Re: (VIDEO) The Second American Revolution [Re: Dev Samael Daval]
neurosys Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, CA
Well done, I enjoyed this video very much.
I'm a big fan of documentaries.

Neurosys

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.