Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#54738 - 05/20/11 08:13 AM need help
aline Offline
stranger

I life and have two children with a Satanism and he wants to leave us because he thinks that he cannot be Satanism and head of family is this truth? What solution has you he there?
thanks you for your answers

#54739 - 05/20/11 08:24 AM Re: need help [Re: aline]
Selina Offline
Banned
stranger

Loc: UK
Hi Aline

Perhaps he believes that he has to be selfish in order to be a Satanist and therefore that makes him unsuitable to be a head of a family.

That's a great shame because because being good at being selfish requires you to be good at being selfless too.
There are positive ways with selfish that enable us to give as well as take which promote progression and learning for everyone concerned.

Perhaps he is confused about what selfish means and what it requires and would like more space to explore these ideas without feeling that he is affecting or hurting his family.

Family life can be demanding and sometimes it can be confusing as to how we divide our time and responsabilities when we have other interests.

Maybe you could remind him that together your a team and support him if he needs a bit of time-out to discover how he can follow his beliefs without affecting his family.

Hopefully then he will find a way to be able to give to both without any suffering.

Good luck

Love S

#54740 - 05/20/11 08:29 AM Re: need help [Re: Selina]
aline Offline
stranger

Thank you very much, it is what I try to make him(her) understand, but he says that both are incompatiblent and that it is dangerous for us, that these rites are going to make him(it) cold and that he risks to hurt us, but I do not believe in it.
#54749 - 05/20/11 09:48 AM Re: need help [Re: aline]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Hi,
Welcome to the forum. I understand that English is not your primary language, so please take the time to read and proof read your posts so they are better understood. When in doubt, there is always google translate.

Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one. Maybe he just doesn't want a family anymore and is using Satanism as an excuse to get rid of it.

Here are some links for Satanism in France.
http://www.diableries.fr

http://www.myspace.com/revuediableries

I hope that helps.

Morgan

#54759 - 05/20/11 10:50 AM Re: need help [Re: Morgan]
aline Offline
stranger

Effectively I am French, thank you for your reponses. you indeed confirm me that there is no problemes. we can etre Satanist, to make rites and to want to elever. and etre pere of family, it is very possible to make both.
sorry for my language.

#54780 - 05/20/11 11:28 AM Re: need help [Re: aline]
Phobos Offline
pledge

Loc: France
Hi, Aline.
If you ever feel like dealing with this question in French, feel free to contact me.

#54789 - 05/20/11 02:44 PM Re: need help [Re: Phobos]
Jake999 Offline

Aline:

I have been a Satanist for about 40 years. I have been the head of my family for longer than that.

Anton LaVey was HIGH PRIEST of the Church of Satan and had a family.

There is NO PROBLEM with a Satanist having a family. None.

If your husband wants out of your marriage for some reason, Satanism is not a valid one.

#54799 - 05/20/11 06:15 PM Re: need help [Re: aline]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

To give a different opinion; yes there are paths in Satanism that don't go well with family life since the purely self-centered nature of these, and the inherent “dangers”, conflict with the time and energy required for those having a family. But those on these paths are rare.

I don't know your husband, or his views, but the most likely explanation is that he desires something else and might not have the courage to tell it as it is. If he wants out of the relation, there's little you can do but to accept. If he's a satanist, he will be responsible and take care of his kids even after he leaves.

D.

#54817 - 05/21/11 01:56 AM Re: need help [Re: Diavolo]
aline Offline
stranger

Thank you for all these reponses
#54883 - 05/22/11 11:29 AM Re: need help [Re: aline]
myk5 Offline

Well, I suppose the question is what do YOU want? Do you want this man in your life or not? If you do, are you sure you can't do better?

I can't project what he's thinking, if he's using Satanism to get out of the relationship, or if , for example, his idea of Satanism requires a commitment to libertine standards that make being a responsible husband and father impossible.

It's also possible he's mentally ill, it's not that uncommon and all it takes is a little disassociation from reality to arrive at all manner of interesting conclusions.

#54947 - 05/23/11 06:52 AM Re: need help [Re: myk5]
aline Offline
stranger

Can etre seen that he is trés a jealous person and that he it is registered has sites of meetings; what hurts me profoundation
#54948 - 05/23/11 07:13 AM Re: need help [Re: aline]
Hegesias Offline

If what would be your "partner" treats you like an "addition", an "optional" requirement that can be passed up for something better when it comes along, this is not the same as somebody who is "devoted" through "desire, attraction, even love", if you believe in that sort of thing. This is not important, what is important is to NOT make somebody a "priority" who is just making you an "option".

He sounds negative and weak.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.