Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#54879 - 05/22/11 09:55 AM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Indeed Dan, that gap in his reasoning was too obvious. It would also imply that when cultures change from overly religious to overly atheistic, or vice versa, natural disasters in- or decrease.

I'd say the reasoning is funky.

D.

#54887 - 05/22/11 12:23 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Ghostly1]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
If my lack of detail is troubling to you, that is for you to dwell on and not me. I dont mind comments, or criticism as it only broadens my understanding of thoughts I would have otherwise kept to myself.

It's not so much your lack of detail, it's your lack of insight.

Is there something wrong? The answer directed at me seems to be a justification for your own being. I'm not really interested in that.

#55128 - 05/28/11 05:01 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Zophos]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Loc: Hawaii USA
One of my trademarks on the internet is that I have the ability to bring out the best in people, even if it turns out to be the worst. So, we’ll try some of that social modificated engineering here.

Look, seriously, Darwin was a very brilliant visionary, no argument there. His observations of nature (limited to nature) were truly remarkable for a guy who lived during his time. It’s very nice that his observations were useful in all sorts of scientific techniques, some mentioned here in this article. I will hand it to Darwin in a sense that something happened to the evolution of the human brain during the 19th century, that spawned many great innovative thinkers. It may have had something to do with the expansion of consciousness in the mind of the European, the occult in particular, where many of these advancements took place that led to the legalization of occult practices in the 20th century. Humans advanced more in the past 200 years that they had in the entire time of recorded history, on the scientific level. At the same time, maintaining the primordial aspects of the brain that deal with impulse control, where the continuity of violence occurs at the same pace level of man’s civil advancements, similar to back in the days of cave people. An easy weapon to be manipulated. Like installing a supercomputer in the head of Godzilla. Even still, the super consciousness of the human race was in high gear for untold thousands of years prior, which enabled humans to advance spiritually and develop much of the knowledge that also became the premise for modern civil advancements. I would site the Egyptian/Sumerian/Babylonian cultures as well as Phoenician/ Greco/Roman, something that Darwin may have overlooked.

Darwin’s influence on society (Social Darwinism) is partially credited for much of the chaos that engulfed the early 21st century, and really accomplished nothing but a lot of grief, and disaster, particularly for Germany, and a major triumph for Zionism and Christianity. So, perhaps Darwin was an instrument of something he had no awareness of, that was setting the stage for something else of a higher sinister level at a later time. The Gods are very patient. Earlier than Darwin, in the 17th Century, the regime of Queen Elizabeth, backed by henchmen such as John Dee, which became the springboard for social change in England that spawned the civil war that took place in the latter part of the 17th century. Possibly more accidental instruments of chaos? Well, we can go on and on here, not to mention chronological geological and geographical turmoil in the 21st century that had a major impact on selective cultures dominated by certain religious ideologies, much of where human life has little to no value anyway (as far as the third world is concerned). That is easily researchable by the most miniscule of efforts, but I’ll move on to the broader point of this article.

Now, getting back to these responses here, let me see if I’ve got this straight:

First off, let me say something to all you “proofer” Chihuahua’s out there, who ever you are, and where ever you exist. You can summon your boy Darwin from his grave and ask him to “prove”, in finality, that all humans emanated from some kind of primordial gobblety gook. Now, even if he were to show his naked ass before us, he couldn’t “prove” a fucking thing, except that he’s a ghost! His scientific offspring never got very far with their endeavor to prove his theory either. Maybe that, in itself, is what makes Darwin so significant, is that he come up with a theory everyone falls over for, but nobody’s been able to substantiate it, even with sophisticated technology short of time travel. That is why they call it the “Theory of Evolution” You don’t need me to explain “theory” to you, because you can look that up for yourself. But if I would make such and attempt, then call it a “He said; She said”. For every goofed up scientist who thinks he can “prove” something, there are five more who think they can ‘disprove it”. So where this shit about “proof “ goes is no further than your own imagination. I don’t need to “prove” anything to you. I am only interested in ”proving” to myself, and you can best believe I have my own methodology for that. You don’t pay my bills, and you don’t live and die for me, so I don’t need to appease your appetite for “proof”.

Speaking of appetites, they say you are what you eat, so if the Darwinians out there look to that scruffy, ornery Darwin to provide clues to your existence, they cas check their anal canal, you may find some fresh evidence there. He looked like fucking Moses having a bad day, to me, and may have had some primordial cooties in his beard. He’d probably be rolling in his grave, if heard that.

Secondly, you should never be stupid enough to ask anyone for anything, when you are calling them an ignorant idiot. Would you walk into a diner and say to the clerk, OK you ignorant idiot, can you “prove” to me you can make a sandwich? You would get your ass blown right out the door. If you don’t like being treated like an asshole, then simply don’t be one! Or, if you think being an asshole is one who simply disagrees with you.

If Satan sent a messenger to you in a dream, would you employ your Freudian instincts and shrug it off as a nightmare? Do you think Lucifer would go way out of his way to “reach out” to you to “prove” to you his existence, while you maintain your nay sayer, skeptic attitude? What else can He do for you, buy your groceries, cook your meals, polish your shoes, feed your dog, wash your clothes? Can’t you do anything for yourself? I know, your busy reading Sci Fi novels, science journals, and Darwin. You’d be one of those people who wouldn’t get it any other way. What the fuck do you think you are, Superhuman? What I like is these people who claim Lucifer appeared to them in a dream, they had sex, and wow, it was really good” types. Ya, I’m sure Lucifer has nothing better to do, than to entertain minions who demand His immediate attention, and to convince them He is something more than a just thought form, who can actually deliver a simulated orgasm.

“At the same time, the American philosopher and psychologist William James started a laboratory at Harvard University for experimental psychology. James, influenced by Charles Darwin, was interested in how behavior adapted in different environments. This functional approach to behavioral research led James to study practical areas of human endeavor, such as education. In 1899 he published Talks to Teachers, in which he discussed the relation between psychology and teaching.”

Would that employ the chameleon technique, where you “adapt” to you environment. Let’s say your in some Bible beltoid area, and you’re a Satanist. Wouldn’t it make sense for you to deny the existence of Satan, and just tell them, “Well, He’s just a figure of speech, equivalent to that wood carving over there”. Wouldn’t that make you look like something less than a rebel, a threat to their peaceful, loving, god fearing neighborhood environment? That way you could put out your big tent, invite them over for a pancake breakfast, and sit around singing “cumbayah” ??

“The philosophic, rather than the scientific, method was the main mode for inquiry about learning and the mind until 1879, when the German psychologist Wilhelm Wundt founded a laboratory in Leipzig devoted to the scientific study of psychology. Another German psychologist of the time, Hermann Ebbinghaus, developed techniques for the experimental study of memory and forgetting. Before Ebbinghaus, these higher mental processes had never been scientifically studied; the importance of this work for the practical world of schooling was immediately recognized”

“Higher mental processes” That’s very funny! That does indicate to me that even a portion of the most dogged scientist will acknowledge something higher than the tail between his legs, while it’s standing up, that requires in depth study. If there’s nothing to study, then move on to the next one! Now, does that imply that when you see a word like “evolvement” you forget that it’s a word, spelled by the English alphabet, redefined by pseudo intellectuals who have a fetish for literary delusion, and that implies problems with memory and comprehension? No wonder you read something in a Satanic scripture, and you still don’t get it!

So, allow me to spoon feed this: I’ve heard of squishy Christians, squishy Jews, and squishy liberals, but squishy Satanists? Now, that’s new territory for me. This also reminds me of the tainted poisonous environment the college profs provide for their little underlings, starved for guidance and understanding, particularly, but not limited to, the field of politics. We need to keep these pedigree super smart thinkers of the world going, having them siphon lots of free government money for their bogus research projects, so that they can promote their careers, get paid handsomely, while they, the agnostics, and their Judeo Christian theosophical buddies do wonderful things for the salvation of mankind.

Here’s a good dose of ignorance for all designated brilliant newbie gadflies, who can “prove” me wrong on this one: I would say to people like Stephen Hawking, while they spoon feed you, holding on to every last second of your miserable life, pull some of that money out of your own pockets. And to all the rest of the aspiring Would Bee’s out there, get used to your little stay here on Earth, you’re gong to be here for quite a while, if you’re lucky! If it takes 100 scientists to produce one who makes a major breakthrough, then the humankind who supports this nonsense is in for a lot of financial trouble. Hence, mankind’s ability to cut his nose off to perfect the look of his face. In the meantime, the world becomes a bigger and bigger mess. For every scientist who can prove he’s really on to something, rather than being in a perpetual state of dreaming, is worth his weight in gold as far as government funding. For every scientist who can do that, there are ten more slithering hucksters, who need to maintain their career herd mentality, hold on to their jobs, some with a political agenda, claiming they can do great things if they only had the money. Well, couldn’t we all?

All by accident, you say? We’ll see, in the meantime, while man continues to wallow in his own mire of misery. Yes indeed, a chaosophist’s wet dream of irony! Now do you get it?

#55129 - 05/28/11 05:10 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Ever heard of theory "with evidence supporting" it? That small addition is so often forgotten when people are trying to validate their funky ideas.

I got a theory that each time I flush the toilet, somewhere the lights go out. And since it's a THEORY, I'm sure it is as worthy as all scientific ones.

That's all for now, I got no time to read the rest tonight but I'm quite sure it will be entertaining as hell.

D.

#55131 - 05/28/11 07:18 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Dave, so what you are saying is science is useless, evolution didn't happen(complete with the standard misapprehension of what 'theory' means in a scientific context) and of course, the devil is an actual being that likes to toss out natural disasters at Christians for sport.

You manage to say all this in a condescending tone, without providing even a stitch of evidence to back up a word you say?

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you are intentionally trolling for a response with this ridiculous blather, but given that you have delivered with all the fervor of a southern baptist preacher, I can only assume that you are actually recycling your own shit via your mouth.

Support your assertions with more than just condescending rhetoric or gtfo, peon.

#55132 - 05/28/11 07:19 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Diavolo]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

Sure D...Entertainment is always part of the scheme. Theory with evidence supporting it. Natural selection, I assume they are referring to "survival of the fittest", has plenty of evidence of it's timely existence. Actually it held up pretty well until the bible thumpers came along. I think it is over whelmingly convincing, especially when we have nothing else to compare it to.

One thing that comes to mind when scientists and their government cronies crow about tobacco linked to lung cancer, for example. There isn't one single scientific substantiated piece of concrete that tobacco usage directly causes lung cancer. All they have is statistics that so many people who smoke, come up with lung cancer. And the one thing they know for sure, is they can do nothing to stop lung cancer. And, they do acknowledge that some people aquire lung cancer who don't use tobacco, so they grope for the "second hand smoke" smoke screen. I don't use tobacco, so I don't have any dog in that fight, it's just an observation.

The day they can prove man made global warming, will be the day they discover "god" with science. I like the toilet analogy though, because if man thinks he's as good as a god, all he has to do is look into that hole every morning, and it should be a cold reminder that, in and of his physical frame, he is a mere mortal, until further notice.

It's quite clear there are people in here who have a double standard, with no appreciation for anything related to "fact" as long as they are hearing something they don't want to hear.

Edited by Dave Pellani (05/28/11 07:20 PM)

#55134 - 05/28/11 07:40 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dave Pellani Offline
Banned. Moron.
pledge

No Dan, that's not what I'm saying. We don't need to crawl down to infantile assertions of any existence of god, or not. We all know it's a "he said, she said", as far as most people who know nothing of the occult would assert. What I'm saying is that science has it's limitations, and plenty of them. And for that matter, for every piece of "evidence" that suggests god does exist, there is no more "proof" that he doesn't. For every good scientist, well, I think I've already said that.

But 500,000 Hindus, Christians, and Muslims, just in the past 10 years? HMMM Dan, that's something to think about. One thing is for certain, we won't come to any conclusive evidence here.

Dan, we've had this conversation before, you and me. Where's your common sense? Who started talking personal shit, was it me? You call me a peon, Dan, who the fuck do you work for? You do alot of red lineing quotes galore, coupled with assertions and assumptions riddled with personal trash talk, But what you and some of your co horts have the most in common, is that you have no substantiated ideas of your own, and if so, where are they?

So, put up or shut up, Big Dan. I don't mind debate, but this personal shit about ridicule will get you a comperable dose in return.

Edited by Dave Pellani (05/28/11 07:42 PM)

#55135 - 05/28/11 08:01 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

There's plenty of evidence genes pass on to new generations and as such, the theory of evolution is very probable although I don't find that a too important debate but even so, essentially I do agree with the basic idea of Darwin. I however don't agree that reproduction is the main drive in life and personally think Will to Power is. Not that I'm able to provide much except personal arguments for it.

Besides that, your previous assumptions met some serious criticism and logical refutations in which Darwin himself plays little role. The tone of your reply shows you know this and the heftiness doesn't hide that fact. Now, you're allowed to your own opinions but it seems they are not conclusive and instead of getting worked up, you might wonder where the problem is situated. Either we're wrong or you're wrong but not many other options remain.

None is committed to submit to any “accepted” idea or view but if one has a different one and certain aspects can't withstand criticism, some serious thinking is in order.

D.

#55136 - 05/28/11 08:03 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Maybe that, in itself, is what makes Darwin so significant, is that he come up with a theory everyone falls over for, but nobody’s been able to substantiate it, even with sophisticated technology short of time travel.That is why they call it the “Theory of Evolution” You don’t need me to explain “theory” to you, because you can look that up for yourself.

You are aware that Gravity is just a "Theory" too, right?

Using the tired argument of "it's just a theory" against Evolution Science is, well, tired. As has already been stated, it shows a fundamental misunderstanding of scientific method.

Yeah, it's "just a theory" but it is far better and backed up by more research than anything else that has been put forth. Do you have a better explanation? Please note that question is rhetorical and I don't really want to read your half-wit explanation of Life.

Quote:
I don’t need to “prove” anything to you. I am only interested in ”proving” to myself, and you can best believe I have my own methodology for that. You don’t pay my bills, and you don’t live and die for me, so I don’t need to appease your appetite for “proof”.

It is that right there that caused me to stop reading. If you are going to make wild claims and assertions then you had damn well better be prepared to back them up when challenged.

I don't think it's that you wont do it but that you can't. But if you aren't willing to at least try then there is no point in posting.

Now go sit in the corner and think about what you did.

#55138 - 05/28/11 10:13 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
MattVanSickle84 Offline
stranger

Loc: London, UK
I cannot remember the last time I came across someone who simultaneously said so much and so little. Hysterical ranting cannot be considered on a par with rational and reasoned arguments.

I felt sure that the anti-scientific mindset was a product of theism and it's drones or postmodern relativists and not Satanists. I'll be generous and place you amongst the postmodernist camp, if you can call that generous.

Darwin was not a "visionary", he was scientist and as such employed the scientific method though experimentation and recourse to falsifiable predictions. Methods and approaches that I would imagine you have contempt for.

You talk a lot about "proof" which is relevant only to mathematics and not to evolutionary biology, which was Darwin's field.

You are transparently a supernaturalist, a spiritualist and presumably a dualist. None of these things are compatible with any of the discoveries of science as we know it, (which is incidentally, the pinnacle of man's achievements and has easily contributed more important discoveries than any other human endeavour) Maybe one day your own pet projects will attain a more legitimate status, but I have my doubts about that.

You seem to have nothing constructive or useful to contribute to a Satanism forum and I can only recommend you try a creationist one where your ideas would be warmly received.

The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a heav'n of hell, a hell of heav'n.

#55142 - 05/29/11 04:08 AM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
Zophos Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Dave Pellani:

That your long-winded tirade was in response to me specifically, despite the fact that other members had erstwhile recognized you as an object of ridicule, tells me two things: (1) I'm doing something right, and (2) you hate being challenged explicitly. That you are an intellectual failure I deduced from your first response to me.

My method of culling chaff is exceedingly simple. As I told you in another post, I find it vastly amusing to watch halfwits work themselves into a froth over the mere fact that another person has requested evidence for their professed beliefs. Consequently, it is my usual policy here to rebut overwhelming displays of ignorance until their source either wises up, leaves, or demonstrates that he or she is antagonistic (which is not the same as actively hostile) to the demand for evidence. The results are beneficial to the 600 Club regardless. In most cases, including yours, this process takes no more than three posts from me, a fair price to ensure that boorish pretenders are swiftly ostracized, leaving behind a permanent record of stupidity in their own words that can always be used against them—yes, I'm looking at you.

I can't be more honest than to say that you are immeasurably stupid, and everyone here who has read your tripe knows it. The mockery and scorn you will continue to receive is gratification enough for me.

MattVanSickle84:

Quote:
I felt sure that the anti-scientific mindset was a product of theism and it's drones or postmodern relativists and not Satanists.

Dave is not a Satanist.

Z.

#55144 - 05/29/11 04:51 AM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Dave Pellani]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

Did you just call me a Chihuahua? I actually had to go back and read this entire thread in the hope of a few laughs, but you, Dave, certainly took the jam out of my donut. How on earth is it possible to be so assertive and ignorant at the same time? Your unwavering certitude, willful ignorance and total confirmation bias, not to mention your laughable hostility, all contribute to what has to be the single most rewarding ban of the year for me.

I feel a fair amount of charity for relieving the board of your IQ deficiency. We can't cure stupid, but we can certainly remove it. Consider yourself excised.

#55196 - 05/29/11 10:34 PM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Ghostly1 Offline

Loc: NY
This isnt directed towards Skaffen, but just wanted to update some thought processes again.

The news has all those people who's homes were destroyed, and family members sucked right out of their arms by more powerful twisters. The ones who survived gave God the credit. Then you see pictures of the ones who didnt make it, and all I can think of is how hypocritical everyone is. Those people weren't hand picked to die. It was simply a matter of chance. Some could not make it to shelter in time. To little warning, or they were simply unprepared.

Is it blasphemy to point out the empty hope which religion gives these people? If it isnt a tornado, its babies with cancer. Is this a case of not seeing the forest for the trees?

#76285 - 05/07/13 12:48 AM Re: Nature's Wrath; An Open ended Observation [Re: Ghostly1]
TwIzT Offline

Originally Posted By: Ghostly1
Morgan hit on what I was trying to convey pretty well. Despite all the warning signs, and symptoms people continue to defy nature and stand proud till the next natural disaster strikes. many of those truly believing God had spared them and their home.

Chance, not luck, and of course a myriad of other small circumstances which dictated the course of whatever natural action took place.

This thread was meant to be open ended, hence the title.

As for my preferences for commenting....

Dimitri: I read your entire posting. Whether or not I choose to waste words and comment on all your points, some of which I actually agreed with...I find a waste and unnecessary. I didnt mention twice I quoted parts of your posts and my spell checker caught your errors and fixed them, later postings I left unfixed. If my lack of detail is troubling to you, that is for you to dwell on and not me. I dont mind comments, or criticism as it only broadens my understanding of thoughts I would have otherwise kept to myself. Keeping things to ones self is unproductive, and you dont learn anything unless you actually challenge ideas in a forum such as this one. One of a few it would actually be appropriate for, and possibly appreciated. Im not a university scholar. I earned my knowledge and experience the old fashioned way. Slower, and possibly less efficient, but that was where my steps took me. Real life has made me who I am today. At 21 years of age I was on foreign soil, rifle at the ready and all my belongings stuffed in a pack. There were no books, or forums. There was no internet.

To make a long story shorter, comments are always welcomed. Don't expect long ones all the time. That is entirely my prerogative.

Are you sure that your spell checker is set to on? Because I find your entire post to be an oxymoron full of spelling errors. Which is funny because you seem to be so keen on using proper grammar.

Yeah Dave seems to have Googled a review of the Satanic Bible or is truly ignorant.

Edited by TwIzT (05/07/13 12:59 AM)

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.