Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#54956 - 05/23/11 09:40 AM I need a good ritual
Kali Offline
stranger

Does anyone have a suggestion for a banishing ritual. One that will connect you to the universe, but also transcend the darkness? I drew some protective sigils, but I'm worried that I need to do more. I know I'm not possessed but some of my family members are getting that way...no surprise. They've been that way for awhile. I mean, they're not possessed they're just possessive of me and control me to think that I'm delusional for what I know. That's different than a mental illness. I mean, you can have a belief without being called a freak for it. You know, I'm really tired of being controlled by people for what I know I have the power to change. Here's an idea, I think the shadows are capable of more than we can comprehend. But people have been weird. I met someone who knew everything, or seemed to know, everything about me. I don't feel like anyone's on my side. It kinda hurts. So I'm trying to figure out a good ritual to help aid the process or change that we're all going through.
#54958 - 05/23/11 09:55 AM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Kali]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
It's always funny to me when people come in asking for rituals to aid with this or that dilemma (no offense intended).

The thing about ritual is that it's only powerful in the way that YOU give it power. Repeating other peoples words/dogma will likely ring false to a magician who has practiced for any length of time. For a ritual to have power to a practitioner, that ritual must either come from the practitioner or the practitioner must give it the power to work. Seeking this from outside sources is folly.

You've stated yourself that:
You know, I'm really tired of being controlled by people for what I know I have the power to change.

You do?

Then change it!

Therein lies your power... not from any of us or from anyone else.

#54959 - 05/23/11 09:55 AM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Kali]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
You are 15 this is NORMAL.

This is what parents do when they are concerned about their child.

The best thing you can do is accept the fact that your parents are not going to change and deal with it.

You have to come to terms with them.

You have the typical teenage angst of wondering who you are, where do you belong, how can you fit in, or stand out from everyone else.

"I think the shadows are capable of more than we can comprehend."
The shadows are just reflections of ourselves, they can do no more or less than we can.

The best thing you can do is accept yourself, and your situation till you are old enough to move out. There is no need to make your home life uncomfortable or sucky when you have to go to school and live there. Get a part time job, do something so you are home less if it becomes unmanageable.

Look into mediation, and self improvement. You can use rituals as psychodramas to fuel your need to change and improve, but the best ones will be the ones that you write down and create yourself. Those will have the most meaning to you.

Morgan

#55013 - 05/24/11 10:12 AM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Morgan]
Kali Offline
stranger

I mean, I'm not 15 I just have 15 posts. I can't drive. I don't want to be homeless, but I don't really know when things will get better. I think they will. I can't afford any college but this one. I don't mean to sound naive.

I've been trying to figure out some kind of spell. I'm just nervous because I don't know if it's solely my belief that fuels it, or the associations. I'm going to do one soon...hopefully it works.

#55018 - 05/24/11 12:09 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Kali]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Instead, think about HOW said spell would work. Does it involve you being proactive and lifting yourself up by your bootstraps?

Or does it rely on passively waiting for some miracle or deus ex machina to fix your problems?

Magic, in the "functional" sense, is largely just psychological engine grease. Just make sure there's actually an engine there first.

#55030 - 05/24/11 04:18 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Kali]
Hegesias Offline

To be rather boring, but in all honesty, if I were you, I'd implant sigils, plain and simple.

http://www.excommunicate.net/basics-in-sigil-creation-or-the-only-magic-guaranteed-to-work/

#55032 - 05/24/11 04:46 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Hegesias]
Daafje666 Offline
pledge

Loc: The Netherlands
That seems like a simple but very effective method to start with, or to stick with of course.
May I ask if you have experienced succes with this method yet?

#55034 - 05/24/11 05:51 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Daafje666]
Hegesias Offline

An explanation of what is Chaoism by Pete Carroll

http://www.waningmoon.com/darkpagan/lib/lib0006.shtml

#55276 - 05/31/11 04:30 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Hegesias]
Martiniann Offline
lurker

Do anyone know a way to get in touch with satan?
#55280 - 05/31/11 05:26 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Martiniann]
myk5 Offline

So I'll share my two cents. I'll qualify the same as words for you to consider on their own merits, just assume they have no other authority because, well, you don't know me.

The paradigm I work with, a personalized variation of chaos magic, includes everything as magic. An idea borrowed from Crowley, if it is my will to blow my nose - doing so is an act of magic(k).

You (kali) shared very little really, I can't be clear from what you wrote what it is that you really want. If you want conservative family to accept your interest in occultism, that's maybe a stretch. Magic, in my experience, likes a path of least resistance and it's easier to remove you from the family than to fundamentally alter who your family is. And if you fear homelessness, the duality of desire will sabotage that magical result.

Me, In your position I might reflect that the word 'occult' literally relates to something hidden or obscured - and yours is a circumstance where that might be your best option. Pretend to be a good Christian or Atheist or whatever they want for you, hide your interest in the esoteric, magic and Satanism.

As for your magic, I would suggest coming from what you do want rather than what you don't want. And I'll share a bit of fluffy bullshit because it fits (and go f- yourself if you can't handle fluffy).

It can be unclear what you really want, often we imagine we want cars or nice things. But if you reflect on the nice things you have, perhaps you can reflect on the fact that they never deliver what it was that had you covet it in the first place, not really. What I'll assert is that very rarely do we want things - we want experiences. And look at advertising! Things are sold by associating the experiences we want, with the thing.

So if you can clarify how it is you would like your life to work, where you would wake, who you would wake with, what you do for money ... clarify what you want for a routine daily experience.

Because once you know what that is, what you actually want. Then it becomes something you can create. You can't create from being unclear. And it gives you a focus for your magic to help your hard work along!

Good luck to you! And I might suggest playing with tarot cards, I don't think they tell you a future, but I do believe that between synchronicity and confirmation bias a tarot reading you do for yourself can help you assess your situation from another point of view...maybe. I-ching and runes serve a similar function (the differences in my opinion are akin to those of personality).

As for Martiniann, getting in touch with Satan - try invocation! That should work be Satan real or metaphor.

#55302 - 05/31/11 08:37 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Martiniann]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Do anyone know a way to get in touch with satan? "

Deposit 500 bucks into my paypal account and I will forward your phone number to him.

He is usually very busy, but makes time for me.
I'm just special that way.

Morgan

#58102 - 08/10/11 12:52 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Morgan]
Viktor Syhx Offline
Banned
lurker

It's funny how most you want a banishing ritual.... if your here your supposed to be a satanist, meaning that if a demonic entity is in your house, good for you!!

#58109 - 08/10/11 03:25 PM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Kali]
Meph9 Offline

No my dear I assure you that you are quite possessed, possessed by the foolish idea that the acceptance of others is going to bestow upon you some kind of internal power. It will not. You are powerless because you choose to be you will continue to be so until you come to the realization that the favor others can be a benefit it is not a requirement.

There is no ritual or spell for ackwardness removal. If one wishes to explore the unpopular, the unknown spiritual paths it must be because you choose to regardless of what anyone else thinks. In terms of your family or who ever it is that you feel is "controlling" or limiting you I advise you to inform those individuals that your philosophical choices and religious beliefs are not a matter for them to deliberate over. Make it clear to them that the only democratic consenus of any importance is the consenus of one,you, and you only they do not get a vote.

I'm not sure how new or experienced you are in terms of occult sciences and philosophies but you will find many, many people who will categorize you as crazy or stupid your interest.

#62378 - 12/08/11 12:47 AM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Fnord]
kvac Offline
stranger

Loc: raleigh NC
first of all Fnord I love your handle name its reminds me of a trigger for programming minds. Anyways, your reply is excellent it is the power you give it and if you are involing spirits its the power you give it to invoke the correct spirits.

#62379 - 12/08/11 02:30 AM Re: I need a good ritual [Re: Kali]
Apeynon Offline
stranger

Loc: In Your Bedroom Pillow
 Originally Posted By: Kali
Does anyone have a suggestion for a banishing ritual. One that will connect you to the universe, but also transcend the darkness?

Pack a few things, leave your comfort zone, and go spend three months in the wilderness alone.

Too much? Too difficult? Enough said.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.