Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#55076 - 05/26/11 01:48 AM What is your favourite computer game :)
Dirty Harry Offline
Banned. Troll.
stranger

Out of all the the computer games is gotta be Dead Or Alive 4 I never lose :). I will at some point upload a video of me playing it well anyway I would like to hear your views thanks

#55079 - 05/26/11 02:02 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
What makes you think that anyone here would want to watch you playing video games?

I think maybe you should create a youtube page if you really need fans that much. Plus you can see how many people actually watch you play a game.

M

#55088 - 05/27/11 04:37 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Morgan]
Dirty Harry Offline
Banned. Troll.
stranger

Well to be quite fair im not to bothered what you think really but its okay for people to talk bout food but I cant mention computer games?

#55089 - 05/27/11 05:04 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Your profile says 19 but you come across as if you were 12.

Quote:
Well to be quite fair...

What is or isn't "fair" has no bearing on this matter. But I'll get to that in a minute.

Quote:
...im not to bothered what you think really...

No one expects you to be bothered but a Moderator of a website you are a guest on has given you advice and you would do well to heed it.

Quote:
...but its okay for people to talk bout food but I cant mention computer games?

The reason there is a "Food & Drink" subforum is because the owner of this website saw fit to create it.

The problem is not that you mentioned computer games but that you made a less than acceptable initial post in what could be an otherwise interesting (and I use the term loosely) thread.

You don't elaborate any on your choice of favorite game and why it is so special to you. Instead you offer some lame boasting and then assume people actually want to watch you play.

Please think before you post.

As it pertains to the topic, I would have to say that my favorite computer game is Starcraft. A bit dated, I know, but I have fond memories of spending hours playing that game with friends; decimating our enemies online, making new friends and rivals. The 3 different campaigns for each race were very fun and still have a high reply value for me to this day. If I actually had the time to play that is.

And I certainly had a lot of fun with the map editor. Whether creating maps for standard online play or creating my own odd little minigames (with the very user-friendly trigger settings), that was one hell of a feature.

#55096 - 05/27/11 11:00 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Dirty Harry
Well to be quite fair im not to bothered what you think really but its okay for people to talk bout food but I cant mention computer games?

I'll soon upload a video of me eating a peanut-butter sandwich and maybe in time, pour les vrais connaisseurs, one where I digest a light salad. I'm pretty sure the entertainment value will be as great as watching you play a game.

If anyone wants to upload a video of him reading a book, know I'll appreciate that too.

D.

#55097 - 05/27/11 11:12 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Diavolo]
Jake999 Offline

I'd upload a video of me uploading a video of me uploading a video... but I have a life.

I have no idea why the OP would want to upload a video of him playing a game and thinking that anyone would want to watch it. Hell, if you have a video of yourself running in the Olympics, or sinking a basketball from 50 feet out or restoring a 32 Deuce, maybe... but playing a video game? REALLY?

#55101 - 05/27/11 03:31 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Jake999]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I'm gonna have to agree here. Unless you're doing shit like this, chances are nobody will care.

#55102 - 05/27/11 05:06 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: The Zebu]
Dirty Harry Offline
Banned. Troll.
stranger

Well I only wanted to upload a video so you can all witness my greatness at computer games. I mean I brought up this subject of favourite computer game because the old fighting games are good all the new ones are rubbish there all the same. Dead Or Alive 4 is superior to any game and at the moment my highest combo is 17 impressive hey (Y) and my undefeated win streak of 78 i am the King Of DOA

Edited by Dirty Harry (05/27/11 05:20 PM)

#55103 - 05/27/11 05:14 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Someone ax this fool. Please?

Edit: I would have screen-capped your original post if I knew that you were going to completely change it. It was failtastic

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (05/27/11 05:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Marked

#55104 - 05/27/11 05:16 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

It bombed. Take this opportunity to bow out gracefully and leave well enough alone, please.

#55106 - 05/27/11 05:22 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Dirty Harry Offline
Banned. Troll.
stranger

And the game is special to me because i never lose im just too good

#55109 - 05/27/11 05:35 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
Daafje666 Offline
pledge

Loc: The Netherlands
Based on this post and your previous posts: Why are you here? What are you looking for? This is a satanic forum. If all you want is to talk about games, movies and other 'cool' teenage stuff this is not the place to do it.

#55110 - 05/27/11 05:48 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Daafje666]
Dirty Harry Offline
Banned. Troll.
stranger

I no what this is okay like I said before I just bought it up okay what's food got to do with satanic forum then answer me that. I don't see why everyone has a problem with it there are posts that are irrelevant to Satanism but yet again I dot see anyone moaning about that. its just a general topic hence its in general discussion.

#55112 - 05/27/11 05:54 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
Daafje666 Offline
pledge

Loc: The Netherlands
I think 6Satan6Archist6 gave you a clear answer on the food question. Can you now answer mine? Why are you on a satanic forum, what are you looking for here?

#55113 - 05/27/11 06:26 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Dirty Harry]
SkaffenAmtiskaw Moderator Offline
veteran member

DirtyHarry will be taking a one-month nap. Shooting from the hip may be cool when Clint does it, but this? No.

Edit: just read the top post. Dirty Harry will not be returning to a theater near you. Or indeed this one. Permanent ban for intentional trolling.

Edited by SkaffenAmtiskaw (05/27/11 06:29 PM)

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.