Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#56816 - 07/14/11 10:51 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Pull The Plug Offline
lurker

Baldur's Gate or Planescape: Torment are probably my two favorite games of all time.

Yet, I've never beaten either, hmm...

I don't really have much time for video games anymore, I'm pretty excited for the release of Diablo 3 (if that ever comes out..) and the new Elder Scrolls. Lately I've been playing League of Legends, great (free) strategy game.

You should try them out sometime. Although I doubt your patience will last long enough to witness the full glory of the games...

EDIT: I'm not sure why everybody is attacking you, I don't see anything wrong with civil discussion of some games. Although, the fact that you offered to "upload a video of you playing" is quite pitiful...

Edited by Pull The Plug (07/14/11 10:53 AM)

#56905 - 07/15/11 12:58 PM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: Pull The Plug]
Daafje666 Offline
pledge

Loc: The Netherlands
 Quote:
EDIT: I'm not sure why everybody is attacking you, I don't see anything wrong with civil discussion of some games. Although, the fact that you offered to "upload a video of you playing" is quite pitiful...

Then maybe you should read more before you post ;\)

#56946 - 07/16/11 05:39 AM Re: What is your favourite computer game :) [Re: SkaffenAmtiskaw]
Zach_Black Offline

Loc: San Diego, California
Why the OP would think anyone gives a fuck about what games he likes is beyond me. Although it is kinda a relief to see that its not just my network that gets hit with fools.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.