Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5514 - 03/13/08 09:21 AM EVE Online
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Ok, granted this isn't a film but there's no gaming forum so this will do I think.

I was wondering if anyone here plays EVE Online. It's been my favourite PC game for a long time now, particually for it's inovative skill system. There's no level grinding, no need to invest hours every day into the game to get only a little enjoyment out of it. On top of this the learning curve means the intelligence of the average player, as well as the age of the average player is quite high. You get no 14 year olds with uber weapons blowing you out of the sky in EVE, something many online RP games are rife with.

I've been playing now for about 1.5 years and I'm a member of the SMASH alliance. If anyone plays let me know, it would be fun to discuss the game with you guys.

#10583 - 08/10/08 05:12 PM Re: EVE Online [Re: TornadoCreator]
Vargvid Offline
stranger

Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
Great game, to bad i nolonger aint got afford to play.
Playd it for a year as a freelancer, freelancing from guild to guild.

Eve online is one of the best MMORPG games ive every playd. Its not just great..Its love.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.