Page 2 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#55929 - 06/16/11 04:13 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Knievel74]
Pizgatti Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Knievel74
If someone is dumb enough to be conned, then they deserve to be conned.

Regarding what LaVey wrote; don't forget, he was a con man. He was never a Lion Tamer, a Crime-Scene Photographer, etc. And he's not the be-all, end-all of Satanic philosophy.

And according to some people who were with LaVey in the early days, he only wrote TSB to make money.

Which is why the ignorant and the slow will never completely understand The Satanic Bible. The can't see past all the deceit, lies, and manipulation to the truth. There is good philosophy and a good starting point within the book. It's a good read. I suppose in the end if I steal I just don't let other people know since it wouldn't appeal to everyone's nature. Do what thou wilt, if I unknowingly hurt someone else eventually I'll face the consequences like always. I've never thought any different. You can do anything you want as long as your prepared to face the music.

Thanks for the conversation so far guys.

#56759 - 07/13/11 11:45 AM Re: Stealing [Re: Pizgatti]
Wicked Satanist Offline

Loc: Michigan
I have always frowned upon stealing as I would not like to have my possessions stolen.

I am sure the large corporations feel the same way and display a minute amount of trust in allowing shoppers to walk about freely. If they didn't trust their customers they would walk them through the store and even search them each individually.

As a former Wal-Mart employee, I will let you in on a little secret. Wal-Mart has a lot of cameras all over the store. Of course you can find dead spots if you're intelligent. But, 90% of those camera are watching THEIR OWN ASSOCIATES. ALL of the Cash Registers have a camera above them pointing DOWN on the register. They're not watching the customer cash out, they're watching the cash transactions. If a cashier is pink-slipped ( their drawer comes up short OR over $10 bucks within a day ) 3 times they're fired for theft. I believe if the amount if $50 bucks or more the tape is reviewed and they're fired the very next day.

Morally... Don't steal unless it's to survive. Then it's a matter of judgement on whom and how to steal from. Start small, work up your nerver, test your skills and you'll eventually get caught.

Always happens.

#56786 - 07/13/11 10:04 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Wicked Satanist]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Great post... I would never steal from another person, neighbor or friend, period. But i do walk out of home depot and lowes with hundred dollar tools all week long. Its simple and i dont feel bad because their a huge corporation and them just being in my town raises my property tax each year. So i just grab a nail gun, walk to a register and drop it on the anti-magnet trap they have to de-magnetize the box and ask tbe employee where the dry wall stuff is, pick, then pick up the box i just de-magnetized and wslk around for a minute... ill then get on my phone and wait for the register employees to be occupied near the bay doors and services desk area and start talking on my phone with the nail gun under my arm and reading some peice of paper and just walk out. I do tbis all the time and give tbe tools i already have to my friends and others that need them in my trade. Do i feel bad...not one bit.
#57563 - 07/25/11 10:11 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Pizgatti]
AniElvira519 Offline
lurker

Hi everyone ! Yeah I have stealing issues, I can't really stop. Is that a satanic sin? I'm very new to this and I want to know as much as possible [=, thankyou!
*HailSatan* ;D

#57565 - 07/25/11 11:01 PM Re: Stealing [Re: AniElvira519]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Yes that's indeed a sin but say five "rehtaF ruO" and you'll be forgiven.

D.

#58047 - 08/08/11 07:16 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Pizgatti]
Montzigner Offline
lurker

I am a pretty experienced shoplifter. I don't feel any guilt when I steal things and I do not believe it is against my morals. I read somewhere that the "sins" LaVey listed was more or less to dissuade rebellious teenagers from being satanists based on nothing but rebellion. I find it quite humorous, true or not. I am very lacking in the moral department, but it is because I don't believe in an objective morality. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about Karma, though.
#58048 - 08/08/11 07:45 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Montzigner]
Latvian Offline

Loc: EU, Latvia, Riga (old town)
I am teacher and I do quite often in my workplace something. I put small purse with a bit money under my table on the floor and then went out... I want to find out - is someone, who steals... I always found, who has done it. I don't trust thefts, because I don't steal and I don't like if someone steal from me.

Stealing for survival can be important and even OK, but if you can survive and have wish to do good work, earn good salary or progress in your work, than stealing isn’t the thing to do. But in every culture attitude can be different. I am from small country in North-east Europe, from Latvia and maybe my opinion cannot fit for US or countries, where society live in real welfare.

#58059 - 08/08/11 09:22 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Montzigner]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: Montzigner
I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about Karma, though.

Karma plays into superstition just like religion. Its just another way of control. Usually when someone does something "bad" they'll look for immediate signs of "karma" and set themselves up from accident prone situations. Just another bullshit mindset of the herd.

#58199 - 08/15/11 01:02 AM Re: Stealing [Re: Lamar]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
The young adults around here have found out that I am their Karma. A few have tried to pass off not only lying but steeling as well and none have passed. They've been caught every time. Those that steal can stay the fuck away from me and mine. I work hard for what I have and I'll be damned if you'll take what I've earned. It's bad enough that I all ready have to pay taxes and higher prices because of your damned sticky fingers but I'll be damned if you'll be made to feel welcome in my home. The 2 that lied and were stealing while staying with us left rather quickly after I confronted them on what they were doing (of course this was at different times in the last 12 months or so). If they had stayed I was going to catch them red-handed and turn their asses in to the police and they knew it.

If you steal from stores, you are actually stealing from other customers. Losses are made up by tax write offs (which in turn are buffered by taxes being raised), and by increasing prices. So I don't care where you steal from, you're still taking money out of my pocket that I've EARNED and are shit to me for it.

Government assistance is a WHOLE different ball game and needs to have someone who actually understands it revamp the WHOLE thing but we won't see that in our life time. Those in Government now are working on taking that money away and using it for much bigger useless shit, like pay raises and shuttling the prez around some more for his fucking windbag speeches. But hey...that's for another rant. ;\)

#58203 - 08/15/11 03:19 AM Re: Stealing [Re: Nyte]
Latvian Offline

I share your opinion. I don't want that someone steals from me and I avoid thefts. I think people, who steal are a bit shortsighted, they don't care for future and made bad reputation for themselves.

#58214 - 08/15/11 07:02 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Latvian]
Hegesias Offline

I can't be bothered to steal, stealing, itself, would inconvenience me as I don't like anything to want to steal anything. Everything on offer is complete rubbish. I don't even have any furniture.

What is there to steal? And what is good about material items anyway? I don't see the point. Really.

#58222 - 08/15/11 11:46 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:

What is there to steal? And what is good about material items anyway? I don't see the point. Really.

I'm pretty much on the same line of logic. My friends and family call my lifestyle "monastic" because I live so sparsely. I'm often half-tempted to move into some wooden shack in the forest and become a crazed hermit, but I think I love my laptop and wacom tablet too much.

You can salvage some nice furniture from dumps though.

Edited by The Zebu (08/15/11 11:48 PM)

#58246 - 08/16/11 12:20 PM Re: Stealing [Re: The Zebu]
Latvian Offline

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
My friends and family call my lifestyle "monastic" because I live so sparsely...

I enjoy very similar lifestyle too... For years I had Lada (very old soviet car) and none in Latvia to take it for car... I guess already 15 or even 20 years we have no thefts of Lada…

Even my son has got something from me. He is only one, who hasn't mobile phone in his school, but it's his decision. I want it to give hime to reach him... He said – too much things disturb me.

Maybe it's reason, why I don't like to steal - I don't see any need for it - I'm self-sufficient and I don't need so much rubbish.

#58247 - 08/16/11 12:46 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Latvian]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Lada, ha a fucking hilarious car. A guy I knew had one, it looked like a shoe box and drove like a turtle but it was so much fun. One day the windows just fell inside the door while driving.

I remember the Dnepr, not sure if the bikes still exist, but it was amazing to see the paint peel off while riding.

Eastern European craftsmanship, you just had to love it.

D.

#58249 - 08/16/11 01:11 PM Re: Stealing [Re: Diavolo]
Latvian Offline

In reality with LADA I didn't have always fun. For example in the winter we had temperature under -20°C and some days even under -30° (in south part of Latvia, in Daugavpils is registered -43,2°C) and of course heating in my Lada didn't work for years. I did a lot of trips during winter without heating and all windows were with frost and icicles and in inside was under -10° C.

Page 2 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.