Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#55359 - 06/01/11 07:45 PM Optimize Yourself
TylerWayne Offline
lurker

The world wants to accuse us... to hold us back in guilt of our selfish way. It must be known that the accuser is no less guilty by placing himself above those whom he accuses and is therefore no less selfish, as selfishness is the natural instinct of self-preservation -- required to carry out what one feels is best for oneself despite external opposition that would counter one's chosen pursuit. We will never have the desired fullness of life until we come out of the globally preached misconception that decieves us form a simple, but essential truth. As humans, we must be selfish to survive, to become stronger, and to continually move forward in a healthy manner. We must remove our focus from accusing those around us and direct that focus onto ourselves and our own needs that we are otherwise distracted from as we become satisfied with ourselves for possessing opposite characteristics of those we accuse when we could be actively seeking to better ourselves in our own image and not just the opposite image of those we have been driven to accuse. To do so is to become a clone, forever staring into a mirror of deception that, without it's flipped reflection, presents nothing more than that which we crucify. Every human being can become optimized to truly be the creator of his own reality and transform it into what was once an intangible dream. It is only then that we can truly be preserved and eat up the world before allowing it to devour us instead.

-Tyler Hancock

#55361 - 06/01/11 08:21 PM Re: Optimize Yourself [Re: TylerWayne]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
A word comes to Mind, and it is "anthropocentrism".

There is a radical turning over of the Self which implies Self-centeredness. This turning over does not consist of positive and Negative Selfs, but views the Self in central position. The turning over entails a transformation to the center as the primary concern. The Self is viewed as the basis and root-source of everything an individual does.

My 8 female companions are full of this type of Self.

The ultimate Reality for me is entirely disclosed as Nihilism, e.g. Nothingness. In this realization, we are not two seperate entities, but one.

the-Demon-God

#55365 - 06/01/11 09:42 PM Re: Optimize Yourself [Re: TylerWayne]
Hegesias Offline

I never really thought about selfishness that way, as if somebody says I am selfish, I laugh at them for a long time so they want to hurt me. I tend to simplify things as I am devoid of slave morality— positive people are obviously worth acknowledging, working with etc. and negative and weak people are dismissed as unnecessary, hideous filth.

I may appear to have the semblance of individuality, yet I am a clone, it's true I tell you, my ego is not real, in fact I'd say I represent the most basic caveman, beard, waist length hair, lean muscle, and a faulty thinking apparatus called a brain, an absurd thing called an ego, used in this shambles of a society, as a tool, to satiate my Natural impulses, affections, and yes, even empathy for the Devil. I offer nothing new to the table except maybe a rather antinomian attitude to preferences relating to, oh, I don't know, life.

Nihilism is the annihilatory apotheosis of the Narcissist. Without Nihilism, and the devaluation of beliefs, I'd be a much more deluded asshole, possibly.

I feel what makes me "somewhat" unique is my daring to be myself, which is ordinary in the most mundane and primitive way, only being a force of Nature as I cannot identify anything inside me except dark impulses, sometimes it hurts but there is no differentiating between fear or love, it's always the same gutfelt stimulation in different levels of intensity, I have never had a meek reaction in my life and I must intellectualise consideration unto others. I am not interested in "being" fantastic whatsoever, I just use civilisation for what it is and blend in, and since I cannot hunt for food daily with a spear, I simply direct my attentions to the opposite sex. I perform all the monotonously absurd social modernities, language, cultural manners, and my personality is likeable. Whilst I am in between the intrinsic meaning of life— matings, I delude myself with educative stimulation for sake of staying sane in the world I observe as an enormous womb of sick. One wonders why anything else ought to be on par with such importance.

Academic essays on Narcissism are bias pseudoscience I tell ya'— moral judgements cloaked in a white lab coat.

Outlaw egotism and you risk outlawing several art forms. Isn’t the desire to be president the definition of pathological grandiosity?

Who would run the country? a tree hugging hippy? Absurd.

#55394 - 06/02/11 12:55 PM Re: Optimize Yourself [Re: TylerWayne]
Hegesias Offline

I don't really see myself as more intelligent than anyone else, but I see such disappointment that some others cannot think for themselves, therefore I must decide to cast such followers out, for they skew my gait by "attaching themselves" to my life.

I aspire to be myself regardless of the negative synonymity with which I may appear to represent, in disclosing that I am ordinary, ordinary in Natures eyes not of the hylic civilisation. It is much better to simply be yourself and let others jump to conclusions if they choose not to think. There is no overwhelming desire to spoon feed the ignorant, as the equally attentive, or moreso, will think for themselves and see irony and merit. Whereas the apathetic and ignorant will make fools of themselves disclosing their own Jungian shadow, insecurities, by projecting their negative and weak assumptions.

I understand that difficult thinking is beyond the mundane, not because they are less intelligent, but because of their weak willed attention span. There's only man and underman, it is the affirmation of a lacking that causes me to strive to surpass plateaus. The mundane are very much guided by self interest, yet their base instincts are tantalised by fantastic mediocrity. As long as they are spoon fed what they are told is their interests, they are happy and content spineless lapdogs.

Time flies when you're having fun. True, but I'd like to point out that people are engaged by very different pursuits. The difference between the mundane and the Satanist is that the Satanist sees the opportunity to push the limits of experience. The mundane are not aware that time is passing them by— they aren't aware of the immediacy of death.

I mentioned I have an odd sense of time passing, this is the repeated realisation that years have passed rapidly and that I must continue to act while I can. It is not that I continually do not notice time passing, but that I continually feel like it has.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.