Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#5758 - 03/16/08 01:42 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
 Quote:
Except it is his fucking name.

Although the name being implied is not that of my own; are you aware of the severe Military and Government consequences for releasing the name of a Soldier on the Internet? I do believe the punishment is Prison time -- but Prison at Holsworthy, not a civilian Prison. It also means critical changes of location of the select Soldier whose personal and confidential information has just been released into a place containing alot of activity from members of the IIM.

So, I must warn you for future reference -- and while I won't report you -- you cannot disclose information about Soldiers on the Internet. It is both a blatant violation of OPSEC and PERSEC. Yes, I stated my name was Matthew on the last account, but that is simply a name to go by -- it is not my real name. At the respects of Nemesis, I will no longer be replying to this thread. You are free to dismiss my posts at anytime, but this eventually needs to stop -- or I myself will be forced to take higher authority action. Remember, this isn't a civilian you're dealing with.

#5760 - 03/16/08 03:42 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: DaVinci]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
My dear Matthew, DaVinci or more appropriatley Troll.

I know you're full of shit. And what is more you would make a lousy poker player. Such an obvious attempt to bluff would leave you chipless and wondering where the fuck the last blow came from.

Nememsis, I'm sorry...........but if he really respected you, he wouldn't have found the need to get in one more comment.

#5761 - 03/16/08 03:52 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: ZephyrGirl]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

And if you doubt that is he trying to bluff you all, go to the Australian Defence Forces website, that regularly discolses the names of it's soldiers, their ranks and what they do.

http://www.defence.gov.au/

I find it laughable that you think this would work Matthew.

http://www.defence.gov.au/our_people/tas/20080313/index.htm

LOL

#5764 - 03/16/08 06:49 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
What the fu#k is sh#t in davinci's feast?
#5766 - 03/16/08 07:32 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: ZephyrGirl]
DaVinci Offline

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
And if you doubt that is he trying to bluff you all, go to the Australian Defence Forces website, that regularly discolses the names of it's soldiers, their ranks and what they do.

http://www.defence.gov.au/

I find it laughable that you think this would work Matthew.

http://www.defence.gov.au/our_people/tas/20080313/index.htm

LOL

a) Those names are released under permissions from the individual Soldier -- no article can be published inside or outside of the Internet without the express written permissions of any Defence Force Personell. So again, check your facts.

b) You may also want to read over the following articles, which clearly state the Australian Defence Force's Policies on the Internet.

[Defence Force: Policy]

#5767 - 03/16/08 07:33 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: DaVinci]
DaVinci Offline

Oh, as for one more comment -- who replied? Hypocrite much? Stop the crap, get over the fact that you think you have "exposed" me, and go on with your life. Take it to PM if you still feel the need to unfactually attack me. \:\)

#5768 - 03/16/08 08:48 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: DaVinci]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
Sorry, DaVinci, but I have to be the ass to jump on your last post. That's not an article, it's a link that leads to a search for "Defence policy", can you give a direct link because it's only more ammunition otherwise.

#5769 - 03/16/08 09:35 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: TornadoCreator]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

I didn't disclose Jack Shit. YOU were the one who put your name real or otherwise in the very first post you made to the 600 club.

#5771 - 03/16/08 10:02 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Originally Posted By: TornadoCreator
Sorry, DaVinci, but I have to be the ass to jump on your last post. That's not an article, it's a link that leads to a search for "Defence policy", can you give a direct link because it's only more ammunition otherwise.

One of the links in there contained the Defence Fore Policy, mate. I couldn't remember which one, but it is in there. I have a copy here so I'll try scan it tomorrow and upload it.

#5772 - 03/16/08 10:06 AM Re: Tolerance & Respect [Re: ZephyrGirl]
DaVinci Offline

Originally Posted By: ZephyrGirl
I didn't disclose Jack Shit. YOU were the one who put your name real or otherwise in the very first post you made to the 600 club.

Actually, you did.

Matthew is not my real name. I won't be repeating this, so please do not address me by a name in which is not my legal birth or changed name. I have stated many times that I did indeed post that thread under the name of Matthew -- however as I have also stated, that is not my real name. It was simply a name to go by so that people would not have to remember "Ordellani" -- as I have been told it is difficult to pronounciate.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.