Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#56105 - 06/20/11 09:00 PM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Morgan]
Meph9 Offline

The "black guy" in the picture was no more mentally unstable than anyone else who tries to blow themselves up for "allah". What we were talking about is violent islamic radicalism which attracts idiots of all colors thus racial profiliing is not going to be all that effective at finding them. This coupled with the fact so many people in America are of mixed racial ancestry...

It at best wouldn't work for all that long

#56129 - 06/21/11 01:07 PM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Meph9]
Michael A.Aquino Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
The current level of airport scanning/pat-downs/feel-ups is pointless (no pun intended).

America will only be completely safe when we all fly in the nude.* Write your Congressperson today!

* This might still miss people with a rod up their ass, and unfortunately there are a good many of these in today's society.

#56179 - 06/22/11 10:17 PM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Meph9 Offline

I feel sorry for Texansbecause if Rick Perry signsthe bill all commercial flights going to or coming home would be canceled
#56297 - 06/28/11 09:05 AM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Hegesias Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yurl_piWaBE

Technology used to judge a subject’s state of mind. Pre-Crime Screening System.

#56318 - 06/29/11 12:55 AM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

To my disdain and suprise they just passed this legislation

We know everything is bigger in Texas but now it looks like everything is dumber to

But on the topic of "precrime" the only place I would like to see this tech in use in America is the movie minority report. We can't have a free or at least semi-free society if law enforcement has the ability to punish people for their thoughts or demeanor

#56321 - 06/29/11 08:39 AM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

That machine is in my neck of the woods. Some people are just like those machines, spooky huh.

The sad fact remains that a lot of humans have lost all sensibility about their own nature, therefore, technology is instinctual for them. This is why it's possible for certain covert interlocutors to observe up to a diagnostic certainty about that which a gait conveys, in speech or gradients of somatic disclosures.

What we have here is an idea that a Satanist ought to look at with amused indifference.

Whomever dislikes the machines implementation is either up to no good without validity of his competence, or simply too nervous to have fun with it, insofar as laughing at all the nervous and twitchy people getting carted off by thought police for no reason other than being weak. I can see this machine having other implementations, to be of a far greater magnitude, insofar as it's capacity towards weeding out the dross of humanity at a cerebral level.

Pre-Stupidity Screening System.

#56338 - 06/29/11 05:25 PM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

If the machine works every that would be true, but in reality it won't. If the people allow a government to essentially target or attack different groups simply for being or acting "odd" or "diffenrent' they might as well surrender all their rights and pocessions to that government because the only way that will end is with a facist society.

I sure you'll love the machine until you carted away. Anyone who believes that there can "precrime" punishment in a peaceful or free society has logic which is infected by delusion.

Instead of wasting money on projects like this how about we continue to use the security measures we've been using, they seem work.

#56339 - 06/29/11 08:55 PM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Meph9]
Hegesias Offline

"If the machine works every that would be true, but in reality it won't. If the people allow a government to essentially target or attack different groups simply for being or acting "odd" or "different' they might as well surrender all their rights and processions to that government because the only way that will end is with a fascist society."— Meph9

Why would a government attack a "group" for acting "differently"? The machine is tuned to sense nervousness and potentia for erratic criminality of separate individuals.

"I sure you'll love the machine until you carted away. Anyone who believes that there can "precrime" punishment in a peaceful or free society has logic which is infected by delusion."— Meph9

Why would I get carted away? To put "peaceful" and "free" in the same sentence can only apply to disguised forms of the will to power, and the subversion that is peace pathos. If people were free the innate drives of pleasure and aggression impulses would be unbound and create havoc and ecstasy.

Also, who says I've ever even wanted to commit a crime? Crimes aren't interesting to me, transgressive acts with my partner are consensual, so who wants to be distracted by lesser stimulations or material gain? Not me. My desires are for pleasure and aggression, nothing abstract. I have a beautiful partner. Also, there are more than enough encounters with Mundanes who define themselves suitable to have their head smashed in. Like warm sun on my face.

I don't do drugs nor drink alcohol. People who do so in my presence have been hospitalised for arousing my disgust by their diseased character and ill manners. If you have a problem with this that's fine, just don't expect any remorse from me. I respect those who value sobriety and represent nobility.

Humans are sometimes inept at displaying manners and respect. There is no personal vendetta but to exemplify the outcome to others. The only reason petty criminals do what they do (peasantry evil) is because the law protects them from having their head smashed in by those who would represent nature in it's entelechy.

Who would ever declare that the strong are not noble would be despicable themselves. To gather dishonourably and plot to dishonourably bring down those they fear and cannot show respect toward because they are cowardly and dishonourable themselves. Respect would be earned this way for surely the weak would not push their luck and the most powerful would revere one another and respect boundaries of territory.

The West is very clever at disguising it's motives to those assimilated by the Judeo-Christian morality, Mundane atheists included. The people are meek and dishonourable for the most part, pottering about subjugating one another with disguised forms of the will to power through the Judeo-Christian morality.

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such thing as idyllic peace, only equilibrium. Equilibrium is obtained by a balance of power. The West is weak and believes in an abstract delusion called peace, this is insulting and begs punishment.

Everything something does is it's will to power. There is only the will to power, and if people are oblivious to their own poorly disguised forms of the will to power, then that's their problem. Professing peace is an ambiguous expression that shows cowardice. There is no nobility displayed to gage respect.

What's wrong with a fascist society? There are those who say keeping marijuana illegal is fascism, but then I could say to make that pass properly it would only be logical to make it legal to retaliate to passive aggressive hippies. I'm apolitical and could care less, I just see through peoples modus and visit a correction to whom deserves it.

Basically society allows passive aggressions and disallows direct aggressions. This escalates situations that could otherwise be resolved. The myth of peace can only create ambiguous situations to escalate and fear of social anarchy causing tension, there are no boundaries set and no respect conferred. Equilibrium is gained through a balance of power.

Also, I don't need pre-crime technology to see whom nature has turned her face from and forsaken.

#56348 - 06/30/11 01:18 AM Re: No Pat Down Law [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard...

now we'll start at the top:

1) why would governments target individuls for being outside the norm? Oh,idk, maybe to keep power(duh)

2) I am not sure if you understand this technology works because otherwise you would know that the device relays statistical probabilities not some kind of psychic mind reader machine. The scanner can only identify people who acting different, but it can not ascertain the cause.
ex: lets say we have a person who is scared of flying and is thus quite nervous. The machine would target that person for sweating or jittery types behavior, is being apprehensive about air planes I think not Your statement claiming the machine would only track "criminals" is all together false.

3) Why might someone like you or I be targeted here has to do with the fact that for better or worse satanists not very popular. If you actually look at the pages of history you'll governments have regularly sought to eliminate political and religious dissidents. Why you might ask? To use others as a scapegoat to assist them in KEEPING POWER! Look at the jews in the second world, did they in fact stab the Germans in the back like the nazi party claimed during WW1? Not at all but that fact didn't shield them from extermination. Again another failed point.

4) "The only reason petty criminals do what they do (peasantry evil) is because the law protects them from having their head smashed in by those who would represent nature in it's entelechy." So then criminals commit crimes because of laws? This "creative" logic is circular at best.

5) What's wrong with a facist society? Read history on facist nations and see if you really want to live there.

With that I will waste no more time discussing your "creative commentary" and motion to return to the actual topic this thread is established

P.S. when I used the word "you" I was reffering to the plural version (ex: you guys) not you specifically

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.