Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#55832 - 06/14/11 11:12 AM New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ...
111Cal Offline

ok let it be said, i do not think much of either of the schrecks/dubins... they have shown themselves to be weak of character and full of ego and have burned every bridge they ever saw... from the CoS to the TOS to the neo-folk and goth music genres to their own families...

but there is a new site up

http://www.nikolasschreck.eu/

the interview section is pretty good (its all self serving BS of course) and has a really nice pic of Zeena, Nikolas and Anton LaVey together....

the Schrecks/Dubins CLAIM they are putting out new music and new books and new dvds (BUT of course they have been making those claims for about 15 years with nothing to show for it) but as far as I can tell the only NEW thing, is the update THE MANSON FILE book (which to be fair, was really boyd rices doing as he did 90% of the work) and it seems schreck has added some new ridiculous conspiracy theory updates to the book.

and it seems the book is only available in French right now with a UK version coming soon... so who knows.....

they are what they are and thats not much in my eyes, but the site is pretty interesting anyhow, enjoy

#55836 - 06/14/11 11:28 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
111Cal Offline

ERROR

Edited by 111Cal (06/14/11 11:29 AM)

#55853 - 06/14/11 08:22 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Is it just me or does Schrek only allow himself to be shot from the left side (his good side? LOL).

That said, what in the hell is he actually selling? If they really wanted to cash in, they would do another Satanic conference bringing together all of the great personalities in Satanism who can stand to be in the same room together. Sell tickets, have booths, seminars, artists, and carnival acts. I'll handle the logistics - send the check.

#55858 - 06/14/11 09:32 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: Fist]
111Cal Offline

The good side? You mean the side with an ear? LOL!

As for what they are selling??? who knows. the site is apparently ran by one of their few devoted fans (YES they still have those online, on facebook, on myspace) and those fans are like holocaust revisionists..... they honestly think that EVERYONE OUT THERE is in some conspiracy against the Schrecks... that everyone makes up lies.... even though these "liars" come from differnet groups, different views, and often dont even speak to one another... They think that Karla LaVey, Stanton LaVey, Diane LaVey, Peter Gilmore, Blanche Barton, Michael Aquino, Boyd Rice, Douglas P. from DIJ, Adam Parfrey, John Aes-Nihil, etc, etc, etc all decided to just slander and attack these 2 poor innocent people. These fans dont want to hear about "Schrecks" birth name or heritage, or the schrecks legal problems with the IRS or how they burned every bridge and took advantage of everyone who every tried to help them or work with them.... they just are convinced that the schrecks are right....

that said. he CLAIMS he is working on new cds (but oddly the site always says that Radio Werewolf was never about the music and he doesnt care about cds) and that he is working on books, dvds and more. BUT the only concrete thing I see is an update MANSON FILE (years after he claimed he was no longer interested in Manson)

as for their religious views? they now espouse some sort of mumbo jumbo that is a cross between new page occultnik paganism and buddhism... which makes no sense to me. Of course, they ONLY came to this current religious break through, AFTER they left the Church of Satan because daddy wouldnt retire, and AFTER they were run out of the Temple of Set for dishonest and back stabbing behavior.... so is it legit? or just their latest attempt at "being somebody"?

#55877 - 06/15/11 08:17 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
The Zebu Online

Loc: Orlando, FL
The last I heard from "the Match Made in Hell" was their much-hyped "Sethian Liberation Front" or whatnot that didn't seem to manifest beyond a splash page promising future updates.

I have a soft spot for "Demons of the Flesh", but they haven't really delivered much of substance beyond that.

#55959 - 06/17/11 08:16 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: The Zebu]
111Cal Offline

well they havent really delivered anything... ever.... back in the 80s Schreck/Dubin made all sorts of claims of projects that were "about to come out"... movies, cds, books... nothing happened. The ONLY thing they have ever "written" are a handful of books that they compiled from other sources. "The Manson File" is a collection of stuff Manson did, and boyd rice did most of the leg work to get it together.... "The Satanic Screen" is just a collection of predictable movie reviews... "Flowers from Hell" again is just a collection of OTHER PEOPLES WORK AND TALENT! and even "Demons of the Flesh" is not really their thoughts, they just compiled them and really were editors... as for the music they did? ummmmmmmm Could there be a worse female vocalist than Zeena? shes like LaToya Jackson bad!

they are like the Satanic Snake Oil Salesmen... making big claims and not following through, putting forth other peoples ideas as their own, and constantly changing what they believe to try to make a buck! shameful.

#55975 - 06/17/11 02:34 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
Gueheriet Offline
stranger

I also have a soft spot for "Demons of the Flesh" and "The Satanic Screen" is pretty entertaining but Radio Werewolf were the most boring and cliche death rock band on earth. They tried too hard to be edgy and just sounded like some kind of second class Mighty Sphincter.
#55976 - 06/17/11 02:52 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: Gueheriet]
Jake999 Offline

LOL! Radio Werewolf as Death Rock.

Well. I know that listening to that crap made me want to commit suicide to get it out of my ears. Damn. It was just BAD.

#55979 - 06/17/11 03:34 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
The Zebu Online

Quote:
"Flowers from Hell" again is just a collection of OTHER PEOPLES WORK AND TALENT! and even "Demons of the Flesh" is not really their thoughts, they just compiled them and really were editors...

One could argue the same thing about LaVey's bestsellers. But on the contrary, "Demons of the Flesh" was a summation of research, as opposed to an unparaphrased compilation of other people's writing pulled out-of-context. Whenever they quoted someone else's work, it was clearly indicated so.

Edited by The Zebu (06/17/11 03:34 PM)

#56077 - 06/20/11 07:39 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: The Zebu]
111Cal Offline

Big Difference. Although LaVey may have "recycled" some others ideas and even words... his approach was original. He promoted "Himself" whereas Zeena and Schreck have made their living off of 1. Hawking anything of her estranged fathers they could get their hands on 2. Exploiting the Manson name til they were blue in the face or 3. trying to ride Boyd Rices musical coatails and use all his connections to sell badly made cds....

AND lavey remained LaVey... he didnt reinvent himself every 5 years once he had burned all bridges.....

#56080 - 06/20/11 09:05 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
The Zebu Online

Agreed. Despite everything else, LaVey steadfastly remained king of his own castle, and was certainly not a "coattail-rider." (The CoS loves that phrase, don't they?)

#56545 - 07/04/11 08:31 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: The Zebu]
111Cal Offline

UPDATE (for anyone who cares) first a quick note! on the new Schreck site, they have a discography section, that removes and omits Stanton LaVeys name from the credits for the cd he took part in! (given the schrecks lack of musical talent, this might be a blessing in disguise, but its still quite petty to do)

Second it seems that Cathedral Music will be reissuing all 3 of the Radio Werewolf CDs along with the LPS on a cd and a bonus dvd as a boxed set. Was anyone clamoring for this???? Not really, but it gives the "Schrecks" a last ditch attempt to try to relive their 15 minutes of fame and make some desperately needed cash. With all their horn blowing about their own talents and ambitiions, its sort of suprising that the ONLY thing they have scheduled to come out this year is a reissue of old cds that sold poorly to start with (AND I wonder if the OTHER Radio Werewolf members will see a dime out of those?) and a reissue of THE MANSON FILE, which Boyd Rice did 99% of the work for originally...... they are truly sad people.....

#56547 - 07/04/11 08:34 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
111Cal Offline

Also if anyones interested it seems one of the few diehard fans have put Wikipedia pages back up for Schreck and Zeena... both pages are extremely biased and self serving... more like fan club fluff pieces.....

with all the information out there, how can anyone take the Heckle and Jeckle of Satanism seriously????

#56570 - 07/06/11 11:44 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck ... [Re: 111Cal]
111Cal Offline

hate to bump myself, BUT apparently the "schrecks" # 1 fan has now added a seperate Zeena Site!

http://www.zeena.eu/

while the site is completely a fluff piece for Zeena to toot her own horn and make her own revisionist history of her family, her "talents", her time with both the CoS and TOS.. it does have some interesting and recent photos of the 2 of them. So for what its worth...

#59719 - 10/03/11 12:47 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: 111Cal]
Ashley Corinne Offline
stranger

Loc: Utah
I don't really support Zeena's philosophies, but I lust for her. The problem I have with her is that she said her father's philosophies were too atheistic. As an Atheist, I don't think you can be too atheistic. She's a beautiful and sexy woman, and she's definitely a Satanic idol. But at the same time I don't like how she and Nicholas venerate Charles Manson.

I'm sure Mr. Aquino understands the situation better than most of us.

Regardless of what I think of her, I'd bed Zeena in a New York minute.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.