Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#59729 - 10/03/11 01:31 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: Ashley Corinne]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
The problem I have with her is that she said her father's philosophies were too atheistic.

While I agree with her uncompromising definition of the LHP as transgressive spirituality akin to Vamachara (not the "isolate self" doctrines expounded by Aquino), I don't like that she fell for the "High Priest(ess) of X" trap like so many others have.

Quote:
But at the same time I don't like how she and Nicholas venerate Charles Manson.

Serial killer chic. It's kinda gotten old by now.

#61175 - 11/06/11 07:37 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: Ashley Corinne]
111Cal Offline

Originally Posted By: Ashley Corinne
I don't really support Zeena's philosophies, but I lust for her. The problem I have with her is that she said her father's philosophies were too atheistic. As an Atheist, I don't think you can be too atheistic. She's a beautiful and sexy woman, and she's definitely a Satanic idol. But at the same time I don't like how she and Nicholas venerate Charles Manson.

I'm sure Mr. Aquino understands the situation better than most of us.

Regardless of what I think of her, I'd bed Zeena in a New York minute.

Zeenas outdated obsession with Manson stems more from her husband, Nikolas Schreck/ Barry (barrence) Dubin. Whast laughable is that for years they both said they had moved past Manson and there was nothing to be said... OF COURSE NOW, if you look at the websites Zeena is selling her GOD BLESS CHARLES MANSON art prints (poorly put together collage art---- about what you would expect from a high school goth) and Schreck has put out his 1000 page NEW and UPDATED The Manson File....

Why???? Because its the ONLY avenue they have left to make $$$$$$. The Satanic Community no longer listens to their web of pagan/occultnik/ever changing beliefs.... they have alienated the CoS, the TOS and the FSC, and have burned the bridges to everyone they knew... so MANSON is the only thing left they have that might sell......

so sad......

#61176 - 11/06/11 07:39 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: The Zebu]
111Cal Offline

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
 Quote:
The problem I have with her is that she said her father's philosophies were too atheistic.

While I agree with her uncompromising definition of the LHP as transgressive spirituality akin to Vamachara (not the "isolate self" doctrines expounded by Aquino), I don't like that she fell for the "High Priest(ess) of X" trap like so many others have.

Quote:
But at the same time I don't like how she and Nicholas venerate Charles Manson.

Serial killer chic. It's kinda gotten old by now.

her "uncompromising definition of the LHP"??? SURELY you jest....

her and schrecks religious views have changed so many times its silly.... from CoS to TOS to "the storm" to the new silly mix of Satanism, buddhism and old world magic all rolled into 1.....

they have no credibility b/c the odds are that in 3 years itll be some new mix of occultnik BS!

#61189 - 11/06/11 12:54 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: 111Cal]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
It is true that she has yet to put her money where her mouth is. Her ventures have usually never manifested beyond a bombastic press release for a half-finished website. While I do like a couple of her newer writings, it's the reason why I'm not exactly holding my breath on this one.

#61229 - 11/07/11 04:53 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: 111Cal]
Octavian Offline
pledge

I'm hoping they do produce some new stuff as I have liked a few of Nikolas Schreck's stuff. I have watched the film Nik made on Manson quite a few times and I thought it was interesting and thought provoking. I have always had a bit of an interest in Manson's mind and trying to get into or behind some of the so called crazy things he had to say.

I quite like Nik's book on Satanic films. I can't help liking Zeena as well and hopes she does write some good stuff. (I agree with Ashley Cor's wicked position outlined above.)

I'm not a good one for just going on and on about how somebody or some group is just shit. If you don't like their shit then just move on.

They may have fucked up and burnt bridges, but that's their shit to deal with. I am sure the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set have dealt with it and moved on. If somebody was there and was personally involved then sure I can understand if they are pissed, but if not then who cares really?

#61354 - 11/13/11 08:26 AM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: Octavian]
PrinceOfBabalon Offline
stranger

Loc: London
Agreed.

I enjoyed Demons of the Flesh. As a compendium of currents it works and is quite useful to have as a reference book. Likewise Flowers From Hell.

My patience for Nikolas isn't great (at least in so far as he comes across in his projects) and his thoughts often owe more to digesting and regurgitating the thoughts of others (be they LaVey or Aqunio) than any kind of real self-understanding rooted in personal experience, which is probably the reason why he constantly seems to change his mind. Added to that, comments such as those about how the Satanism of Radio Werewolf will make the Third Reich look like child's play (or something to that effect) are truly embarrassing. Zeena comes across as having more wisdom I think.

Still, I look forward to any non-Mansonite work that they may produce.

#72239 - 10/28/12 03:27 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: PrinceOfBabalon]
Lightseeker Offline
stranger

I've been listening to the Radio Werewolf CDs for some time now. I only bought them second-hand a few months ago mainly because I wanted to try if they really have any effect in the sense that they carry a "lycanthropic initiation" in the music (That is what Nikolas claimed back in the 90s). I have to admit that some of the tracks did have some kind of an effect on me and at the very least made me feel quite uneasy. This holds especially true for those on the second CD, "Songs for the End of the World".

"Demons of the Flesh" however, while being a valuable compendium seems to stem mostly from other sources (everything from O.T.O. teachings to early Gnostic sects).

As a side question: Does anyone know or have a book called "The Black Book of Lycanthropic Initiation"? It was published by the Werewolf Order (Radio Werewolf's initiating body) in the 80s but the Schrecks don't want to distribute it anymore. I've been searching for a copy online and in antiquarian bookstores but to no avail. I wonder what makes this book so special and "top-secret"?

#72420 - 11/02/12 04:50 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: Lightseeker]
Lightseeker Offline
stranger

Sorry for posting again here but I can't figure out how to add something to my last post.

I just looked at the Schrecks' website again and saw that they announced a new Radio Werewolf CD called the "Vinyl Solution", containing "classic" RW tracks.

What I was wondering about is how this fits in with the "new image" of themselves that Nikolas and Zeena are apparently attempting to establish.

What I mean is thus: One the one hand both Nikolas (in his interviews) and also Zeena (in the Nightwatch interviews) emphasise that they have greatly moved on since the times of Radio Werewolf and have developed beyond Satanism to a new, "true" LHP based on Tantric buddhism and their definition of Sethianism.

On the other hand they are now publishing a Radio Werewolf CD (at a quite high price of over 50 Euros!) and have announced a Radio Werewolf concert DVD (I believe from the "Zürich Experiment").

Nikolas himself stated in one of the interviews on his website that RW was an "experiment in sonic magic" that has been completed and that he has no interest in reviving it. Yet he is doing just that now by releasing the new CD! Also, Nikolas said that he regards himself as a person who is not interested in politics and that he regrets some of the Third Reich imagery he used back then (At least that's how I understand him). But now he releases a CD called "The Vinyl Solution". This title when spoken, is more than just a little bit reminiscent of "The Final Solution" which of course was used in the Third Reich as a term to describe the extermination of the Jewish people.

I am not writing all this to speak bad of Nikolas and Zeena. I still value their work and will definetely buy the new CD as soon as it is offered for a reasonable price. It's just that some of the things they say and do seem to contradict each other and I can't really make sense of it all.

#72545 - 11/04/12 09:00 PM Re: New Site for Zeena (LaVey) and Nikolas Schreck [Re: Lightseeker]
Le Deluge Offline

You can read a bit about Zeena and Nikolas here: Set v. Seth

That thread was locked. I offer it only for informational purposes. I am too skeptical of these folks to give an unbiased opinion beyond that.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.