Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#5696 - 03/14/08 11:12 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: 97and107]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
That is great work. If I didn't use my own mug shot as an Avitar, I would ask you if I could use that pic.

One thing that I haven't been able to find and would be interested to see if anyone could come up with something, is an image of Lucifer the way that I would like to portray him in art, if I had the slightest bit of talent.
For the longest time, I have been looking for an image that portrays a masculine, powerful, and intelligent looking "angel," but without looking evil and threatening, as many of the RHP (right hand path) would do it.

The images which I have found are either him "falling" from heaven, or just beastly looking.

What I haven't worked out yet, is how one would portray Lucifer, where most people would recognize him, without a sub-text, or the typical horns and such.
Maybe jet black (almost blue) wings?

I did not mean to take away from this thread by babbling on, it's just something that I have been looking for, without success, perhaps someone might be able to guide me in the right direction.

#5715 - 03/15/08 09:18 AM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: Asmedious]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
I found that when he is portayed as an angel, he's usually bearing a spear and a shield which distinguishes him from other angelic figures. This is a good example, and I found many more in which he has a masculine body and a beautiful face:

http://altreligion.about.com/library/graphics/satan3.jpg

Hopefully that can provide some satisfaction.

#5721 - 03/15/08 11:18 AM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: rob_church]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
A very good pictures. Hmmm some devil girls or succubi would be nice me thinks!
#5817 - 03/17/08 02:20 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: Samuel Hain]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Thanks for all the comments everyone, i guess I'll post more pics as I come up with them. I had a girl in this one Hain but I took her out because it wa stoo hard to draw without reference.

The background is a heavily modified photo, I needed an authentic starfield because of the esoteric applications, the stars needed to be at least in the correct positions so I wanted to use this hubble photo - it is a star birthing field, the stars are actually being newly created out of this gaseous cloud so it's a special image..

I saw this guy in a dream actually - it's one of the turning points of my life that lead me into Satanism completely you can read about that here:

http://forums.abrahadabra.com/showpost.php?p=6376&postcount=4

I think it needs a bit more work, I only spent a few hours working on it but like most of my projects it has to be put aside for a while.. I'm looking for a way to get these all on canvas so they are more like *pre-paintings* than finished work.

\:D

Edited by 97and107 (03/17/08 02:21 PM)

#5820 - 03/17/08 02:50 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: rob_church]
silligum_diaboli Offline
stranger

Loc: redhill, surrey , UK
love the detailing on this, the contrast in colours is well done between the dark and light. good job \:\)

#5823 - 03/17/08 03:05 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: fakepropht]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
There are a lot of stars, but I actually thought that it had a positive effect. To each his own...

#5845 - 03/17/08 09:34 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: Asmedious]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
This is how I envision Lucifer, Asmedious. Perhaps it will synchronize with your own:

A tall man, lean, well-built (He's a thinker, not a bodybuilder meathead like Michael), skin not black or deathly pale, just normal, with a touch of bronze. Golden eyes. Short-cut light-brown hair, manicured hands. Large wings of an angel, sooty-colored (not black). He's wearing a modern 3 piece suit, black with a red accent here and there, custom-tailored (only the best of course--Armani or Dolce & Gabbana). He's on the roof of a skyscraper, looking down at a city, his arms crossed over his chest, chin in hand, his lips a bit pursed as if in thought, his mouth pulled to the side, not quite a smirk. A self-deprecating smile, perhaps? He faces the sunset, but storm clouds gather behind him, stark contrast in the same way his physical beauty contrasts with his powerful and cunning mind.

That's my Lucifer. He's a hottie.

#5859 - 03/18/08 12:43 AM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: Nemesis]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
 Quote:
This is how I envision Lucifer, Asmedious. Perhaps it will synchronize with your own:

A tall man, lean, well-built (He's a thinker, not a bodybuilder meathead like Michael), skin not black or deathly pale, just normal, with a touch of bronze. Golden eyes. Short-cut light-brown hair, manicured hands. Large wings of an angel, sooty-colored (not black). He's wearing a modern 3 piece suit, black with a red accent here and there, custom-tailored (only the best of course--Armani or Dolce & Gabbana). He's on the roof of a skyscraper, looking down at a city, his arms crossed over his chest, chin in hand, his lips a bit pursed as if in thought, his mouth pulled to the side, not quite a smirk. A self-deprecating smile, perhaps? He faces the sunset, but storm clouds gather behind him, stark contrast in the same way his physical beauty contrasts with his powerful and cunning mind.

That's my Lucifer. He's a hottie.

Yes, that works, although I envision black hair, dark eyes, and a bit more muscular then yours.

#5893 - 03/18/08 10:14 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: Asmedious]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I found an excellent piece on the site elfwood.com, which is host to sci-fi and fantasy artwork.

I think I might get in touch with this girl (Rochelle Green) to obtain a print of this, done in pencil and retouched digitally:

Here is her gallery of artwork. She does some wonderful stuff.

More interesting Lucifer art from varous artists:

Diego Maia, digital:
pic too big to display here, link

Ikari hights, photoshop:

#6231 - 03/23/08 05:01 AM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: rob_church]
Engel08 Offline
stranger

Loc: California
I think it's a little dark but I like the concept.

#8479 - 05/07/08 06:47 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: rob_church]
Zakary Offline
pledge

This picture is absolutely fantastic!

Love it.............

#8488 - 05/07/08 09:31 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: Zakary]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I find it absolutely ingenious. The way everything is potrayed is beautifully and thoughtfully laid out. There is definetly some fine display of symbolism held within. I find the stars had more of a positive effect to the photo as it added a nice contrast to Baphomet and brought Bapho out towards the front of the picture more. Adding the effect of the stars drawing in your vision but leaving it at Bapho himself and not constantly gazing at the stars. Very well done. Bravo.

~~Snow~~.

#8594 - 05/10/08 01:52 PM Re: Baphomet Picture (NSFW) [Re: PigFeeder]
97and107 Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Thanks guys, I want to make more Satanic images...
Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.