Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#56 - 09/01/07 11:18 PM Mythical Beast Found?
darkangel Offline
stranger

Loc: CT
I found this interesting...I think it's just some sort of weird dog breed..but the whole blood drained from the chickens thing kind of throws me off. What do you guys think?

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/has-a-my...S00010000000001

#63 - 09/02/07 05:04 AM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: darkangel]
creditsx1 Offline
lurker

looks like a dehydrated dog to me
#65 - 09/02/07 10:17 AM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: creditsx1]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Or a small wild boar that got nailed by a pickup truck...

#66 - 09/02/07 01:16 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: darkangel]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Those hillbilly's need to put that poor dead dogs head away for shits sake... The news is no better for giving them their fifteen minutes of fame...

Look maw is on the tee vee...

Bloodless chickens? National Inquirer anyone?

Cheers...

#71 - 09/02/07 11:10 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: darkangel]
Savithan Offline
lurker

Loc: Brazil
...I have my doubts... the nose of the dog seems to be molded, but I can be wrong...

Have someone of you toke nothice about the Discovery Channel program about the discovering of mumified frozen dragons?
It was real or fake?

#72 - 09/02/07 11:20 PM how to get in achat room [Re: darkangel]
Mike Sheriff Offline
lurker

hello
mew to this could some body tell me how to get in a chat room my e-mailaddress is flordiawildman@yahoo.com

#76 - 09/03/07 02:10 AM Re: how to get in achat room [Re: Mike Sheriff]
The Blackangel Offline

Loc: Missouri
It's a damn dog, plain and simple. How anyone can not see that immediately, is beyond me. I mean HELLO!!, open your fucking eyes.

#79 - 09/03/07 09:09 AM Re: how to get in achat room [Re: The Blackangel]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Could be a Xolo.
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/xoloitzcuintle.htm

Actually bought one some years ago, but the creature was nervous and had the most distasteful odour...
Returned it to the breeder after a weekend.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#84 - 09/03/07 03:52 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: darkangel]
Trismegistus Offline
stranger

It's easily a xolo. A xolo with stringent mange and many other problems, but a xolo nonetheless.

#85 - 09/03/07 04:05 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: Trismegistus]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Looking at pictures of live ones, I think you're right about the breed, Trismegistus...

http://www.xolo.com/

#87 - 09/03/07 04:52 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: Nemesis]
Trismegistus Offline
stranger

I've never been around a xolo for a weekend, so I wouldn't recognize one as well as Woland, but the time I have been around them (about...10 minutes maybe?) would lead me to believe that the "chupacabra" in that picture is indeed a xolo. Though death certainly took its toll on the countenance of that creature, the over-all shape and proportion of the head is quite xolo-ish.

Originally Posted By: The Blackangel
It's a damn dog, plain and simple. How anyone can not see that immediately, is beyond me. I mean HELLO!!, open your fucking eyes.

Plenty of people believe that the chupacabra is a type of canidae.

Edited by Trismegistus (09/03/07 04:56 PM)

#89 - 09/03/07 05:29 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: darkangel]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
From the orginal article I saw...

But what folks are calling a chupacabra is probably just a strange breed of dog, said veterinarian Travis Schaar of the Main Street Animal Hospital in nearby Victoria.

"I'm not going to tell you that's not a chupacabra. I just think in my opinion a chupacabra is a dog," said Schaar, who has seen Canion's find.

The "chupacabras" could have all been part of a mutated litter of dogs, or they may be a new kind of mutt, he said.

As for the bloodsucking, Schaar said that this particular canine may simply have a preference for blood, letting its prey bleed out and licking it up.

Now the real reason for all of this hogwash... As explained in my previous post...

Taken from the article...

Chupacabra or not, the discovery has spawned a local and international craze. Canion has started selling T-shirts that read: "2007, The Summer of the Chupacabra, Cuero, Texas," accompanied by a caricature of the creature. The $5 shirts have gone all over the world, including Japan, Australia and Brunei. Schaar also said he has one.

"If everyone has a fun time with it, we'll keep doing it," she said. "It's good for Cuero."

Look Jeb we in the news... Poor dead dog...

#94 - 09/03/07 11:19 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: ta2zz]
Trismegistus Offline
stranger

While I don't doubt that a large portion of the purpose for announcing their find is notoriety and merchantry, it's nothing more than a byproduct at its core. Roswell is hardly more than a market town. Nearly its entire economy is based around cheesy alien paraphernalia, yet plenty of die-hard alien-believers live there.

#229 - 09/10/07 07:24 PM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: darkangel]
darkstar6979 Offline
stranger

Loc: Dayton, Ohio U.S.A.
Yeah she found it alright. She found it in a halloween shop lol. She was just trying to get on tv and did. It's all a hoax.

#741 - 10/01/07 03:50 AM Re: Mythical Beast Found? [Re: Trismegistus]
neurosys Offline
stranger

Loc: san diego, CA
 Originally Posted By: Trismegistus
While I don't doubt that a large portion of the purpose for announcing their find is notoriety and merchantry, it's nothing more than a byproduct at its core. Roswell is hardly more than a market town. Nearly its entire economy is based around cheesy alien paraphernalia, yet plenty of die-hard alien-believers live there.

I gotta comment on that since I had the bad fortune of driving thru and thought hey this is neat, I'll get a hotel here for the night.

Well, Im convinced the aliens have replaced the entire population with a bunch of humanoid crazy people. As we all know, the scariest thing you can experience is the bewildered look in the eyes of some truly wierd humans. Even the maid was a whacko.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.