Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5604 - 03/14/08 07:22 AM 600 club link button.
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
I noticed that although we have banners we don't have link buttons. I'm not sure if people would want link buttons for the 600 club on personal websites but it's worth considering.

Stnadard size for these buttons is 88x31 pixels. If anyone who is good with graphic makes one I would probably use it myself.

#5618 - 03/14/08 12:59 PM Re: 600 club link button. [Re: TornadoCreator]
DaVinci Offline

Loc: Australia
Do you mean link buttons as in HTML & Graphics, or just a simple Graphic? If you want one I'll make you one. Incase you want the HTML for a link, here it is below..

Code:
<a href="http://www.the600club.com/" target="_blank">The 600 Club!</a>

#5718 - 03/15/08 10:12 AM Re: 600 club link button. [Re: DaVinci]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
I'm fluent in PHP, Java, XML and I'm learning Python. HTML is not an issue for me, (I used to be a professional web designer... and by professional I mean I had 4 clients in 10 months, made almost no money and closed down my buisness of 3 people shortly after).

I was just wondering if there was a graphic for the button, I wouldn't mind putting one on my website and on other site profiles if there's no major objection and the 88x31 size is the standard. Unfortunately, the graphics where never my strong point.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.