Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#56331 - 06/29/11 11:26 AM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: assault_ninja]
Hegesias Offline

Disorder (or chaos) can be observed as the inability to perceive order or design.

In this we see that the uncertainty about the modus operandi of certain individuals is met with an apprehensive fear about it's chaotic potentia for social anarchy, resulting in a perceived to be disordered person, insofar as society's expectations and limitations being transgressed.

A state's expression of the will to power over the individual would impose cognitive conditioning towards perpetuating the conventional, docile, personality order types, highly preferred by the state.

#56351 - 06/30/11 09:20 AM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: assault_ninja]
Nyte Offline

Loc: Ohio
You stated "schizoid personality disorder" and schizoid infers psychological as well. You claim to have made an educated guess...well then, you should have seen the connection between what I was referring to.

http://www.bing.com/health/article/mayo-...nality+disorder

I think the medical "world" looks for terminology to classify just about any kind of personality/psychological manifestation a person can possibly have. "Normal" or not doesn't seem to be their concern. And because the medical world likes to pad their pockets they would tell you that breathing isn't "normal" if they could, just to prescribe a medication and/or medical treatment.

It's normal to not like someone and want them to stay the hell out of your life. That doesn't make you abnormal. It's normal to have a bad day, where things just don't go the way you feel everything should. That doesn't make you abnormal. It IS normal to not want everyone and anyone in your life controlling everything you do. That doesn't make your feelings/thoughts schizoid. Any more everyone wants to stay on some kind of plateau and never have a bad day, sad feelings, adjust to new situations that they don't like or may not be able to "control" and the medical industry has given them the perfect escape through pharmaceuticals. Pop a pill and poof, you're normal again instead of having to deal with your feelings, thoughts, or even life.

As I asked before, you do realize that most Americans identify as having some kind of belief in God (hence: are Christian of some kind) and a lot of Americans are on some kind of mood/mind altering medications, right? That's what is considered "normal" anymore. Following some sky god while medicated to alter the brain in some way. If knowing that everything I think/feel is real, legit, not modified because I am clean of any kind of mind/mood altering medication then I guess I should seek help for my personality "disorder".

I'd be interested in a study to see if the Satanic community is any different in that respect. From what I have viewed over the years, Satanists are not much different than any other part of society in the respect of any kind of "disorders". They just don't tolerate much bullshit from anyone and don't feel they need to "love" everyone, including their neighbors, family or anyone else if they don't want to. That doesn't mean Satanists have a "schizoid personality disorder" more so than any other part of the general public. Your "educated guess" doesn't fly too well.

#56355 - 06/30/11 10:24 AM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Nyte]
Hegesias Offline

The shallowness of people is so very very ugly, there isn't anything on the earth as ugly as a person numb with moral conceit.

There are also those showing off a sense of superior emotions simply because they break down with an infantile display of tears, or panic easily. They lack emotional intelligence but it's the shocking lack of empathy that makes them so ugly and theatrical, it's all to do with how terribly censored their innate drives are by the ego belief system.

They are the ones who cannot respect animals, cannot relate to their children, cannot even make love properly because they cannot disengage the ego. However, these so called normal people are fascinated by those leaning more towards psychopathy they perceive the sex as wild and intense like a game, until the psychopath becomes disgusted by the shallowness of the so called normal person and seeks a response through sadism, the only way to get a so called normal person to respond beyond the pretence of their inhibitions of ego. This can be a hollowing life thinking one's feelings are somehow too strong and that one needs to become carefree and shallow to fit in, there is no way to become shallow like them, so one must pretend.

When a psychopath shuts out the world that is shallow, time and time again hitting a brick wall, the turning is final and then there is only detachment and rage. I know for a fact this happens and is what leads media to demonise the psychopathic propensity.

I continue to question so called normal peoples gaps in emotional and empathic functioning.

Academia's clever portrayal of the psychopath is skewed by derailments of morality cloaked in a white laboratory coat.

Here is conjecture to take how you like. I'm not trying to say anything pretend in academic studies except the tone being a moral one, hence, bias, as what isn't presented is what's important to mention because I see gaps in context that deserves exposure.

I can conjecture that psychopaths go through life knowing that they are different from other people. They quickly learn to hide their broader scope of awareness, while carefully studying as to mimic the infantile limitations of what they see as the handicapped. However, after hitting a brick wall time and time again, the psychopath realises that others lack empathy and rely on something called morality first and foremost, this is done quite effortlessly as the psychopath only need hide his advancement. This is a sad reality and creates hatred for the shallow people who are unresponsive and oblivious like programmed robots. The psychopath does not lack empathy but allows perfectly natural functioning empathy beyond compartmentalised fixations of morality. The innate drives are less filtered by the censorship of the ego.

Obviously a person leaning towards psychopathy can be of a despicable rather than of a nobler kind, but simply because the nature of psychopathic propensity is potentially dangerous, Judeo-Christian society would demonise absolutely everything to do with it, and in turn, exalt their twisted morality.

I conjecture that all hierarchies inevitably come under domination of those leaning more towards psychopathy. It does not matter what religion or culture the psychopaths are mechanising, it's all about the will to power, which the disguised forms can mechanise causal forms. Wars are ritualised mass murders by psychopaths of non psychopaths, as non psychopaths actually stutter about killing, and in doing so, risk the lives of the whole platoon.

The human being, actually being human, leans more toward psychopathy, not necessarily the isolated psychopath who is an autonomous isolationist against all and everyone, that's a sad reality that results from the numb Judeo-Christian society all around. Atrocity occur when psychopaths can't relate to anyone in their whole lives.

Nihilism remains one of the hardest terms to define in philosophy but is inexplicably felt. The nihilist rejects what society wants him to believe, and instead focuses on what it is logical to deduct from the world. A rejection of solipsism, a rejection of narcissism.

Therefore, only those who are victims of their own ego beliefs are the ones who are inhuman. Why? Psychopath or so called normal person is irrelevant as to being detached from nature due to the ego belief system. I conjecture that psychopaths who commit atrocity are only pushed that far by never having an outlet for their innate drives, the so called normal person is contented with fantastic mediocrity because they have a low capacity for handling stimulation, hence, they feel less but think they feel more because their thresholds are shallow.

#56359 - 06/30/11 11:27 AM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Hegesias my friend, I'm pondering if I should quit my day-job to find the time to read your posts.

You know I like you but you should maybe consider the saying "less is more". Anything worthwhile can also be expressed in a couple of words.

D.

#56363 - 06/30/11 12:20 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

The unforgivable thing is that I'm aware of the idea of saying a lot in a few sentences, why I most like yours and Skaff's way of writing.

I'm simply too impulsive and it's hard for me to filter things.

#56368 - 06/30/11 01:10 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Hegesias]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I know my friend, at times the words control us instead of we them. But in the end, that's just another monster to conquer.

D.

#56373 - 06/30/11 03:41 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Nyte]
assault_ninja Offline
Banned--Idiot
stranger

Psychiatry does not care about what's normal. It's purpose is to treat people with mental illnesses. Personality disorders are considered mental illnesses because they're really harmful for patient himself. "Normal" never enters the picture. Yes, there were times and places where it did, but current USA is not one of them.
#56396 - 06/30/11 09:51 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: assault_ninja]
Nyte Offline

I do believe we're in agreement that nothing really is "normal" in the US then, other than finding that "plateau" according to Psychiatry. Meds and all.

Out of sheer curiosity, what "schizoid personality disorder" do you believe most Satanists do have? Best educated guess? And how is that harmful to said Satanists? A few easy questions. Let's see if you can give some straight up answers.

#56398 - 06/30/11 09:55 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Diavolo]
Nyte Offline

Diavolo I believe it's called "word salad", just not tossed. I'm not sure what he started with but some how he manages to throw in everything and occasionally finds the kitchen sink in there as well.

Now just to find my damn decoder ring so I can figure out what the hell it's all suppose to mean as a response to what I wrote! If I get that far I might be able to respond and still end up on-topic?

#56404 - 06/30/11 11:39 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Nyte]
Zophos Offline

Loc: U.S.A.
Nyte:

Quote:
Now just to find my damn decoder ring so I can figure out what the hell it's all suppose to mean as a response to what I wrote!

You know the truth, grasshopper: the decoding apparatus has been with you all along.

There remains now only the great secret of how to awaken its power. You must enter the profile of Hegesias himself, and use the legendary Key of Ignore to unlock the final attainment in your quest. When thereafter you encounter his posts, your eyes will then, and only then, behold what they have always meant: nothing at all.

(As Hegesias has been temporarily banned, the above is somewhat less profound than it might be, but you get the idea.)

Z.

#56407 - 07/01/11 09:12 AM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Zophos]
Nyte Offline

Now, that was entertainment. Pure fun to read Zophos. Thank you, I needed that. \:D

My decoder ring has been working well. I have him on ignore but because of Diavolo's commentary, I just had to see what was in Hegesias' post. I do have to say though, I would have missed the temp-ban completely due to lack of focus. Working in the heat tends to make the brain feel completely beat by the end of the day and not focus as well as it should by the time I get to sit down and read. As the grasshopper, I will have to keep my eyes more observant from now on, no matter how tired I may be. Thank you for keeping me focused Zophos.

By the way, what personality disorder would feel may fit yourself being you are here?

#56422 - 07/01/11 04:28 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Nyte]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Nyte
Diavolo I believe it's called "word salad", just not tossed. I'm not sure what he started with but some how he manages to throw in everything and occasionally finds the kitchen sink in there as well.

Well, I do enjoy our friend's posts and see valuable thinking in it but that's me, I like salad. I also notice that many posts on the forum don't even contain salad, all too often they're empty bowls occasionally a lonely pea included, so personally I prefer something maybe cruder or uncommon but having a degree of content above the quick and easy digestible having hardly any.

D.

#56423 - 07/01/11 05:14 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Diavolo]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
D, when you speak of Heg I get the feeling like you are being protective over your retarded little brother. What is it that only YOU seem to be able to see that redeems his writing, gives it worth?

I seriously hope he never comes back.

#56424 - 07/01/11 05:34 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I see potential my friend and that's a rare thing among satanists.

D.

#56426 - 07/01/11 06:10 PM Re: Borderline disorder [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I agree with Diavolo.
"I see potential my friend and that's a rare thing among satanists."

The world must be ending soon, because more often it seems that I find myself and Diavolo on the same page.

I didn't agree with the ban at all, but shit happens and I understand why.

Besides, not everyone will agree and get along, and why the fuck should we?

I enjoy the word soup and salad better than the whos the best black metal band posts.

M

Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.