Page 18 of 18 « First<1415161718
Topic Options
#80065 - 08/31/13 09:45 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Zerophopia]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
Any arche, whichever you choose to have FAITH in, is ultimately without substance. Put that shit in your pipe and smoke it . .

Ha, nice word play.

Most are just defending Strawmen, hardly secure from the start. The wolf huffs and puffs and eventually blows that shit down. Some, may take a little longer than others. Even the strength of brick and mortar wears down in time. Such is the case with most memeplexi-based beliefs.

#80126 - 09/02/13 07:35 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Claudia_]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
 Originally Posted By: Claudia_

Although, say a persons pride derived from knowing they choose not to put in any effort to get what they want, yet still manage to get it.

From my experience these people do not exist & if they do I'd suggest they probably have very low levels of expectation. Moreover, they've probably convinced themseleves that what they've got is exactly what they want so why bother striving for anything more. Obvioulsy there are some people that give the impression of things just coming too them, but that is a part of their illsuion with them probably being the hardest workers of all. The Harder I Work the Luckier I Get is a saying attributed to Arnie Palmer, though I'm not sure it was him that said it kind of underlines my point.

I'm sure this goes across other fields as well but in my many years of working in sales I've met dozens of potentially good salesmen that early in their career have gone through a few month purple patch of luck where indeed stuff did just seem to happen with no real effort, followed by them beleiving themselves to be the greatest salesmen that ever walked the planet. Resting on their laurels they'll blame everyone & everything but themselves as to why they've never sold another thing; the one thing they'll never question is the most important of all & that's the work ethic. The few I have met subsequently have either been driving my taxi or flipping my burgers.

The first Sales Manager I ever had lived by two maxims; the first being Plan Your Work & Work Your Plan, if You Do Not Fail Your Plan Your Plan Cannot Fail You & the second was simply Positive Mental Attitude. Knowing what you want from life or where you want to be in life is obvioulsy important but crucial in achieving either is planning meticulously how you're going to get there; how many times do I hear people say I wanna be this or I wanna do that with clearly no plan of how to be it or how to get it? If they do have any king of plan there's usually a B & C version as well; wrong........if you have a Plan B then there's not enough thought been put into Plan A!

Positive Mental Attitude I suppose, though I've never really thought of it as such, is Lesser Magic & the effect it can have on whatever you're trying to achive is truly...........well try it & see for yourself. The guy I mentioned previoulsy had just about everything he owned monogrammed with the letters PMA & if any of his salesmen screwed a sale up he'd drum it into them, lierally: P (whack to the head), M (whack to the head), A (whack to the head). They don't make managers like they used to.

Anyway, apologies for the ramble but in my opinion anything that's worth having need to be worked for but once you've got it the real hard work starts in keeping hold of it.

#80129 - 09/02/13 07:54 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: when7iseleven]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
anything that's worth having need to be worked for but once you've got it the real hard work starts in keeping hold of it.

Ain't that the truth. This little anecdote speaks to me.

Strategy is only minutia in the war, you have to actually go to battle to test it. You win some, you lose some and if you're on a winning streak it can become a delusion of things coming easy. Reality will smack you right across the face as when you lose. Especially if you're on a path of losing it all, it can and will slip away from you; if you don't do something about it. You've deviated from Plan A.

#120802 - 11/15/19 07:28 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Empire of Dread]
Baphomet6666 Offline
lurker

Loc: Encinitas, california
Satanism is a tool for me also to achieve my goals. So far its going well too. Its also helped me a lot with staying sober and in recovery. So it didn't just help me with just material things, but also with self help and helping me change who i am. Satanism has given me guidance to completing these goals and i wouldn't be where i am today.
#120844 - 11/22/19 04:31 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Baphomet6666]
fiendish Offline

Yeah, I would rather use a screwdriver. Some people may consider Satanism as method of self-improvement and a way of achieving certain goals in life, wealth and a wife with big boobs for example.

Page 18 of 18 « First<1415161718

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.