Page 9 of 18 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#56526 - 07/04/11 04:19 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: nightowl]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: nightowl
Dr Aquino is there a setian tarot available anywhere?

Setians are eclectic in their systems of study and will use any available tools for divination.

Edited by Mister Cage (07/04/11 04:52 AM)

#56527 - 07/04/11 04:48 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Oxus]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Oxus

I came to this forum to listen to Dr. Aquino's discussions regarding his tenure with the CoS and Satanism / Setian philosophies. I also desired to understand a bit more about Satanism.

Then it seems your in the wrong thread, no? Perhaps you should bounce out and let the grown-ups play or atleast contribute to the topic instead of narrating your position. Dr. Aquino has it under control and the topic seems to be un-veiling before us. So unless your gonna tag in to refresh mr. Aquino i suggest you tag out. Not to be rude but your late and have provided us with nothing but prior accounts. Im not saying it wasn't a great pleasure to hear your voice, but it would have resonated better elsewhere.

Perhaps you can send him a p.m. to fullfill those "desires"?

#56534 - 07/04/11 11:06 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Mister Cage]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

You can't stop the fan-boys from doing their thing Cage. The same for that other stooge to whom I suggest that all questions and comments he has regarding ONA, he can freely list in a new post and they'll be answered by anyone feeling the desire. None is going to point the finger at birds up in the sky and run.

Besides that, I'd like to disagree the dear Dr. has everything under control. Control, last I checked, didn't involve running, hiding, ignoring and throwing a hissy fit because someone dared to say coward. The horror, the horror.

Control, no that doesn't really feel as the correct word to use here.

D.

#56539 - 07/04/11 12:26 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: nightowl]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA

There have been several over the decades - some complete decks, some partial ones. But where things like the Tarot are concerned, there's a more central question where Black Magic is concerned. This article is a bit long, but addresses things like the Tarot in a general context:

Originally Posted By: M.A.A., The Scroll of Set, August 1993
“OCCULTISM"

Over the last 27 years of the Æon of Set we have come a long way in terms of the occult arts and sciences. Much of our Church of Satan period was devoted to separating sense from nonsense - both in terms of old/traditional occultism and in the current context of pseudosciences and “new age” occult interests and fads. Whatever else may be said about him, Anton LaVey deserves credit for putting the torch to “occult” concepts that were nothing more than lingering relics from medieval nonsense - and looking instead for authentic and practical principles of a “hidden/forbidden” nature.

By X/1975 we had pretty much sorted through the “old” occult - at least within the Judæo/Christian tradition, which was conclusively exposed as nothing more than imperfect plagiarism from pre-existing Mediterranean religions and philosophies. Into the sewer it went in its entirety - save that we chose to use some of its “demonic” symbols for our own illustrative, artistic, or sometimes mischievously-entertaining purposes.

Here I should add that this was by no means a simple, one-time operation. Periodically we have had to re-flush the toilet because the contents of the bowl keep backing up. There are a few obvious reasons for this:

(1) The Temple of Set exists primarily in countries and cultures in which J/C is not only the dominant social religion, but also the tacitly-acknowledged basis for civic morality generally. Hence the prescriptions of the Enlightenment’s social-contract philosophers for some blend of pulp-feed Christianity as a way to keep the masses quiet and obedient.

(2) Persons who enter the Temple of Set generally come from some degree of J/C psychological conditioning in their youth and adulthood. They bring J/C values and precepts along with them, either consciously or unconsciously, either positively ["I don’t have to abandon all my good moral principles, do I?"] or negatively ["I can hardly wait to get into the Temple so I can get even with that hateful, hypocritical J/C which has wrecked my life to date!"]. Such persons tend to see the Temple of Set through J/C “glasses” and to conduct themselves within it accordingly.

(3) As a religion designed to appeal to and control stupid and/or uneducated people, J/C has the best “Marvel Comics” imagery. It is much easier and more emotionally gratifying to construct fantasies, art, and pageantry based upon the well-known “toons” of Satan, Jesus, JHVH and other J/C characters than upon Ahura Mazda, Quetzalcoatl, etc. And of course in dramatic relations with profane [J/C-trained] society, it is far easier to impress or shock someone by saying “I’m a Satanist” [which makes people scream and run] instead of saying “I’m a Quetzalcotalian” [which makes people just blink and stare].

So there are various reasons why all of us, myself included, tend to lapse into J/C imagery from time to time. It’s not a problem as long as we know what we’re doing and why, and don’t allow ourselves to be governed by it, either consciously or unconsciously.

Take Enochiana as an example. This was a system developed by John Dee based firmly on J/C imagery: angels, demons, and a Hebrew Cabalistic schematic of “creation”. If you believe in it as John Dee wrote it down, you’re a good little amateur Hebrew.

First Mathers, then Crowley, then LaVey saw it for what it was: a collection of confusing gobbledegook which they could reword here and there and use as an LBM device to impress their followers. And so it did. People would read the Satanic Bible and say of the first half, “Yeah, he’s got a point, but all this social critique stuff doesn’t look very ‘occult’ to me.” Then they’d reach the Enochian Keys, be properly mystified by both the Enochian and the English versions, and say, “Wow, this is spooky & weird stuff. Apparently he does know something ‘occult’ that the rest of us don’t.”

And of course the “Dumbo’s feather” principle [cf. Black Magic in the Crystal Tablet] applied beautifully. We dutifully used the Enochian Keys in C/S rituals and they did exactly what we expected them to do [i.e. what Anton said they would do!] without realizing that they held no intrinsic power at all, but instead served as “keys (apt name!) to unlock” certain dormant/latent powers within our own beings.

The Word of Set Working with the Keys was thus a “pure” working with them, in which the original Dee “Enochian” and “translations” were used as a “magical trigger” to get at a coherent reality underlying Dee’s J/C-filtered thoughts. [For a detailed discussion of the principles involved, see Plato’s Meno and other dialogues concerning the recollective basis of abstract knowledge (anamnesis).]

The same holds true for any other “system” of magic, whether a poem, painting, incantation, Tarot reading, I Ching wand-casting, or whatever: It is a “trigger” or “key” to unlock, inspire, or activate a certain power, level of consciousness, and/or mode of existence within yourself or others. Dumbo’s feather. As long as you understand this, you won’t go wrong with magic [or make a fool - or tool - of yourself].

At our present point in social time - the 1990s - what does it mean to be an “occultist”?

It should mean what it always has: to seek after, possess, and apply secret knowledge [for whatever purpose]. Think about that. Think about how you might go about doing it [and I’m not talking about going to the “New Age” section of your local bookstore].

Secret knowledge is either (a) stuff that exists but hasn’t been discovered or made coherent yet, or (b) stuff that exists but has been suppressed or distorted by people with the power to do so, because it conflicts with their interests. Sometimes occult knowledge is a mixture of both (a) and (b).

Books get on the Temple of Set’s reading list because they contain (a) or (b) information. But the reading list, like everything else about the Temple of Set, is a guide, a nudge in the right direction: a tool. You can find authentic occult knowledge almost anywhere - although never where the public is told that it exists. The occult knowledge in the AMORC, for instance, is not in the colorful show it presents to members through its ads, Egyptian buildings, etc. - but rather in the way that its owners use all such devices skillfully to accomplish their own goals of money, power, influence, and ego-gratification. [Complicating this example is the fact that AMORC leaders may be themselves wholly or partially under the illusion they have created for others.]

Reality within reality. This is why the Temple of Set is at once a simple thing [in that we have a commitment to speaking the truth plainly] and a complicated thing [in that simple truths, when examined carefully, often contain a sub-universe of factors which aren’t nearly so simple].

Another aspect of this: the role of “religion” in one’s intellectual state of being.
I see every letter that comes to the Executive Director requesting admission to the Temple of Set. Some are very impressive. Some include a comment something like this:

Quote:
I was raised in Christianity but became disillusioned with it. So I tried Buddhism, Wicca, blah blah, and finally I found the Temple of Set, and this is clearly the religion for me!

That’s nice, but it implies that the Temple of Set occupies roughly the same niche in one’s mental makeup that the ding-dong religions did; we just do it better. Consider this:

The premise of all ding-dong religions is that you start with them and allow rational, logical, and scientific knowledge to “fill in the cracks” where they are conspicuously inadequate, or where their doctrines are at flagrant odds with common sense.

The Temple of Set is 180° away from this. To “do the Temple of Set right”, first you start with a sound rational, logical, and scientific knowledge base - both social and technical. You keep “religion” the hell out of this area [except in your analysis of social phenomena as a tool for popular control - see above].

Once you have explained everything you can using rational, logical, and scientific tools, and see that there are some things “left over”, then you are at the point where you need to construct a tool to (a) make those things comprehensible to you and (b) perhaps apply some of them to your interaction with existence. Then and only then should you bring the Temple of Set into your life.

Remember how we keep harping on the Temple of Set’s being only a tool? Well, this is when you apply that tool - to address those rarefied subjects that ordinary tools cannot.

“Metaphysical philosophy” (or GBM) is this tool used for understanding and analysis.

“Magic” (or LBM) is this tool used to affect your environment.

Because this is a realm of existence which is incompletely and imperfectly known, the tool to render it comprehensible and controllable is also imperfect. It works well in some ways, not so well in others. It also varies from individual to individual, from perspective to perspective, from perception to perception. This is why the “same” Temple of Set appears to be so many different things to different Setians.

Sum-up time:

(1) Recognize your pre-Setian conditioning for what it is, good or bad. Bring it to the surface. Keep the good [without apology for its source]. Chuck the bad.

(2) As a Setian, strive to control yourself for consciously, carefully, and deliberately-decided [by you!] reasons and goals.

(3) Be a real occultist.

I enjoy the Tarot as an artistic work. I have occasionally used it in GBM as a "mind trigger". In LBM I visit Renaissance Faires, borrow a "reader"'s Tarot deck, and use some stage-magic tricks (the kind normally used with ordinary decks) to produce jaw-dropping "magical" results. People are accustomed to tricks of mentalism with regular decks; they never expect Tarot decks to be manipulated thus. Try it on a neopagan sometime and watch the shock.

Here's an example, which you can do with either deck, though again people won't expect a "card trick" with the Tarot. You can spin this as "mind reading" or "mind control" (scarier!), and you can dress it up with ooga-booga as desired:

(1) Take a deck. Borrowing someone else's [e.g. at a Faire booth] is a nice touch and removes any suspicion that it is a "rigged" deck.

(2) Casually turn the deck face-up and with a little fingerwork while you're talking, find the 13th card from the bottom. Remember what it is.

(3) Now you can turn the deck face-down and make a show of shuffling and/or cutting it, but don't disturb the first 13 cards from the top. [The card you identified must remain the 13th-down from the face-down deck.]

(4) Hand the deck, face down to its owner, or any spectator. Tell him to think of any hour on the clock, then to put the deck behind his back and remove that many cards from the top and place them on the bottom, then hand the deck back to you.

(5) Do some ooga-booga. Hold the deck to your forehead, make mystical passes over it, sprinkle pixie dust on it, etc. This is important to keep everyone thinking "mysticism" and not "card trick".

(6) From the top of the face-down deck, build a clock face in descending order, e.g. 12, 11, 10, 9 ... ending at 1.

(7) More ooga-booga, please, as you resonate with the universal forces of time and space.

(8) The card you previously noted will be at the hour on the clock the person picked. Don't touch or call attention to the card, again avoiding any implication of a "card trick". Just reveal to the startled neopagan the hour he/she picked.

(9) Don't repeat this trick to the same audience, of course.

#56541 - 07/04/11 01:29 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Mister Cage]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Mister Cage

I came to this forum to listen to Dr. Aquino's discussions regarding his tenure with the CoS and Satanism / Setian philosophies. I also desired to understand a bit more about Satanism.

Then it seems your in the wrong thread, no? Perhaps you should bounce out and let the grown-ups play or atleast contribute to the topic instead of narrating your position. Dr. Aquino has it under control and the topic seems to be un-veiling before us. So unless your gonna tag in to refresh mr. Aquino i suggest you tag out. Not to be rude but your late and have provided us with nothing but prior accounts. Im not saying it wasn't a great pleasure to hear your voice, but it would have resonated better elsewhere.

Thanks for the advice, but really, do you even know One thing about me? You are ASSuming quite a lot here. But, then again a noob as yourself needs to latch on to the presumed 'winning' team I would imagine.

Please don't direct your rabid dog attacks towards me when you have no idea where I'm coming from.

#56542 - 07/04/11 01:49 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Mister Cage]
nightowl Offline
Douchebag
stranger

Setians are eclectic in their systems of study and will use any available tools for divination.

I was thinking since it's an initiatory school they would have an initiatory tarot.
I rarely use tarot as a divination tool.

#56555 - 07/05/11 04:28 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Oxus]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

Thanks for the advice, but really, do you even know One thing about me? You are ASSuming quite a lot here. But, then again a noob as yourself needs to latch on to the presumed 'winning' team I would imagine.

Please don't direct your rabid dog attacks towards me when you have no idea where I'm coming from.

You are sincerely welcome for such advice, this is coming from a 3 1/2 year member of the 600C. Unfortunately i had to re-register... did you say n00b?Lol... anyhow, ive not taken a side nor do i intend to, its not my gig. I run an Occult practice on my own time and have enough drama during our bi-weekly meetings.

However i do enjoy the read, that was until you came in swinging from the balls of Aquino with a knife between your teeth to provide nothing....you swung into the side of the ship instead of contributing. Actions speak louder than words my dear friend, this being said i dont need to ASSume anything,
you've shown enough in your post. You stated clearly where "your coming from" then tell us "we dont know where your coming from" really?

Winning? Realy...do you think this is about "winning." No one will win this debate for obvious reasons. Like i said son, you've provided enough without me know that "ONE" thing about you. Please not exploit me to no more. Lol "Winning?" *puts hand over face, bows out of thread*

Edited by Mister Cage (07/05/11 04:32 AM)

#56582 - 07/06/11 06:59 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Mister Cage]
Oxus Offline

You are sincerely welcome for such advice, this is coming from a 3 1/2 year member of the 600C. Unfortunately i had to re-register... did you say n00b?Lol... anyhow, ive not taken a side nor do i intend to, its not my gig. I run an Occult practice on my own time and have enough drama during our bi-weekly meetings.

However i do enjoy the read, that was until you came in swinging from the balls of Aquino with a knife between your teeth to provide nothing....you swung into the side of the ship instead of contributing. Actions speak louder than words my dear friend, this being said i dont need to ASSume anything,
you've shown enough in your post. You stated clearly where "your coming from" then tell us "we dont know where your coming from" really?

Winning? Realy...do you think this is about "winning." No one will win this debate for obvious reasons. Like i said son, you've provided enough without me know that "ONE" thing about you. Please not exploit me to no more. Lol "Winning?" *puts hand over face, bows out of thread*

Not that I wish to go around and around with you over this we all have better things to do, but I am in the correct thread concerning my comments, don't know why you would think otherwise.

I will agree with you that next time I chime in I could 'contribute' to the thread instead of just bitch.

As for 'winning' keep it in context, I said 'winning TEAM"
do you understand the overall concept I am attempting to impart to you?

As for the 'Son' comment, I'm probably old enough to be your Father if not Grandfather . . . lol.

We all know Dr. Aquino doesn't need any help, certainly not from me, I was simply implying that it is getting tiring to read endless bash after bash on almost every thread in which He posts on, makes one think there is some kind of psychological agenda going on?

That said, I enjoy reading the posts & threads, I like being here, and regardless of a select 'few' I disdain, I do truly enjoy what everyone has to say.

Sorry I am way off topic, but I usually just lurk, though this time felt the need for a slight protest.

Edited by Oxus (07/06/11 07:02 PM)

#56596 - 07/07/11 06:50 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Oxus]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

We all know Dr. Aquino doesn't need any help, certainly not from me, I was simply implying that it is getting tiring to read endless bash after bash on almost every thread in which He posts on, makes one think there is some kind of psychological agenda going on?

It was probably some subconscious slip but "He" did make me laugh quite hard. Let's hope it wasn't intended as such.

D.

#56623 - 07/07/11 10:36 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Diavolo]
Mister Cage Offline
stranger

@OXUS

You state in your first paragraph that you have better things to do than explain your position. Then write 10 paragraphs about "nothing" contributing to the topic, "again". Once all this useless jargon is threaded you state in your last paragraph you have better things to do, then harbor the audacity to apologize for "having to protest your position"... BUT, you "have better things to do than protesting your position" ...really? do ya? Lol....like LaVey said...its to bad stupidity isn't painful.

Anyhow, Im done with this useless dialog. Plain and soooo simple, you are in the wrong thread to fullfill your initial Aquino desires. Pathetic. Dont bother to reply simply because im bowing out.

Edited by Mister Cage (07/07/11 10:45 PM)

#56624 - 07/07/11 11:27 PM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Mister Cage]
Oxus Offline

@OXUS

You state in your first paragraph that you have better things to do than explain your position. Then write 10 paragraphs about "nothing" contributing to the topic, "again". Once all this useless jargon is threaded you state in your last paragraph you have better things to do, then harbor the audacity to apologize for "having to protest your position"... BUT, you "have better things to do than protesting your position" ...really? do ya? Lol....like LaVey said...its to bad stupidity isn't painful.

Anyhow, Im done with this useless dialog. Plain and soooo simple, you are in the wrong thread to fullfill your initial Aquino desires. Pathetic. Dont bother to reply simply because im bowing out.
The problem here is that no one really reads what is posted, they are too involved with intellectual sparring and just spewing forth their mental cud.

I said . . . "WE all have better things to do" and within context (another shortsightedness that seems to be a problem with some here) it doesn't speak in the context you have portrayed it in.

#57927 - 08/03/11 08:20 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Empire of Dread]
LawNine99 Offline
stranger

a great satanic leader should be realistic with his life and the reality of the situation at hand regardless of ones social stature. As long as the goals you set forth are realistic and your moving forward with them and not *waiting* for them then really your self satisfaction should be enough. if your going to work at wall mart least end up running the store that would be the satanic view point that's where the recognition of ones goals have been accomplished while working withing the reality of what ones capable of doing. just cause someone else is in a *higher stature* and your not does not mean hes just as happy as you are. all in perception.
#57993 - 08/06/11 09:10 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Empire of Dread]
Latvian Offline

Loc: EU, Latvia, Riga (old town)
 Originally Posted By: Empire of Dread
This also includes gaining a lot of power and money, otherwise in my view your are lying to yourself. For example if you work at your local Walmart or whatever, this is not really satanic for me, as you are on the lowest level and havent reached anything, but if you run your own business and make shit loads of money, we are getting closer to my definition. So what is your take ?

I am teacher in one local school and I do my teachers work all my adult life, from age 18. I'm happy, I do what I like and what I can do good. I don't earn much money. I am individualist and not legalistic. If you as Satanist are satisfied with position, which you have, why - not stay in this position?

I tried to work in ministry of education and I earned more and had more power, but I stopped - I lost my independence, my creativity, my indulgence, which I had with my pupils as teacher. I returned in the school. I am completely independent as teacher and I am in my classroom like a king of small country. I am the first there and I feel good there, I do my teaching with indulgence.

I tried some other jobs, where I can earn more, but there I felt bad, because of subordinations etc... Every Satanist is individual and everyone has to find his place. Very important for me is to be honest with myself. Maybe it’s other thing, but I am family man and I am faithful to my wife. I am fully satisfied and happy wiht my wife, I don’t want to have sex with someone else. Every Satanist has to live life, which fits him the best.

In my country, in Latvia we say – it’s better to be the first person in the village as the last one in the town. I am Satanist and I feel good in my local school.

#77799 - 07/06/13 09:31 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Dan_Dread]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
This is where I run into rocky ground with modern Satanism. To me the idea of just being 'successful', within the system, has very little to do with Satanism itself. Satanism is 'activity', ie, becoming the adversary to the bullshit thrown before us. Claiming that comes part and parcel with mandatory participation in the very thing 'Satan'(insofar as 'he' is relevant to me at least) stands against is pretty counter intuitive.

The idea of being a housepet of society while taking the devils name reeks of hypocrisy to me. That is not to say there is anything wrong with living well, just that defining yourself by their standards is playing their game.

9 pages of reading and this small paragraph sums it up rather nicely. Thank you Mr. Dread

If there has ever been a topic here on 600 that needed Admin moderation, it was this one. Sheesh.

I realize many of these topics are rather old but time and time again I bump into topics that tend to degenerate into yet another Satanism/Setian quagmire whenever Aquino comments.

Added to my repertoire of real life achievements is making it to the ignore list for the same reasons espoused by users on this thread (Diavolo eloquently simplified the algorithm for readers, thank you). Check.

When it comes to living well, I have observed that some Satanists tend to start comparing material attainment. Not much different than a Cock Fight. It's too bad they don't realize they are still kept-animals in a pen and the bet is on the Cock-owner, not the Cock. Who owns your Cock?

When power is marginalized in such a way, the Devil in me bucks. I can't help but call Bullshit on the whole thing as a ruse. While we each have our own Aspirations, I don't think reducing it to the Aspiration itself is quite Satanic from the word go. If one aspires to be nothing more than a slave...Well? It really gets to the crux of the matter doesn't it? Slavery comes in many forms to include being bound in chains by ideas.

Provided you don't put a gun to your head today, each day is lived, and being alive isn't really an accomplishment is it? We find a way to get our basic needs met (Food, Shelter, Clothing) but its far more than that in terms of achievement. How did you get from A to B (and is B desired and worth enduring)? The achievement isn't really collecting things, it's the day to day bucking against the systems of control to be more than just subordinate.

The peer-group mindset is another one that makes my skin crawl. Seriously, what freedom can be attained by checking yourself against the thoughts of lemmings?

I tend to measure against tried and true methods such as forming a Hypothesis, Experimenting, and Analyzing Results. While peer-review can serve a purpose for perspective, I doubt any person could have lived a day in my shoes and have arrived at my point B. This leads me back to the standard for measuring achievements. I couldn't care less if another person considers me an achiever. As an individual, the group think is rendered irrelevant. The same would be true for another person's life. Give me your life on a platter and I'm sure I'd find a dozen ways to live it differently.

#78142 - 07/16/13 11:36 AM Re: Satanism and real live achievments [Re: Empire of Dread]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
This topic came to mind when reading a post (written for my benefit) on a new blogger site: Satanic Views (not to be confused with Damon Foster's Satanic Views series).

Topics such as these seem to surface on the regular, whether on forums, social networks or some anonymous user reporting on 'Satanic Issues' on their personal blogs.

Flame-baiting is rather commonplace and familiar to any long-term user of the Internet, many fall subject to it even if they really believe they have the upper-hand.

The author of the blog subscribed to me on Twitter. I spent a little time reading the blogs on the Wordpress site. I know this 'type', quite familiar with it actually. So I liked a few blogs to draw attention to the idea that I was reading them. As expected, the author subscribed to my own Wordpress. The blogs continued, I speculate a lot of the subject matter comes from Facebook activity. It seems to feature many of the personalities from the Occult/Satanic groups and networks. I deleted my account there a year ago but I'm quite familiar with the user names the author is writing about.

I lurk, and observe. A few days pass, so after laying down a few bread-crumbs, I threw down the Bait. It didn't take long, there it is... A blog on Satanic Legitimacy with my name (and blog) featured.

Quote:
Anything goes, anyone can claim anything they want to be on the internet. The internet is fantasy land, with most Satanic groups run by fake anonymous faces with a need for validation. If the Satanist wants to share their personal outlook with like-minded people, then the best route is one that is set in the real world rather than the cyber-world of make-believe.

Like shooting fish in a barrel. It's not as if in the 'real world', I'm not sitting here with my laptop having a bit of fun at this guy's expense.

Page 9 of 18 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.