Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#5646 - 03/14/08 05:35 PM Overboard
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Loc: New Mexico
Is there such a thing as too much. I love to indulge in lifes little pleasures, but at times I believe I go to far. I love the feeling of over indulgance. What I am talking about is my appitite for sexual gratification. I love to have sex but when does it become a problem? How many partners is too much?

"Use your fist and not your mouth",
Marilyn Manson

#5648 - 03/14/08 05:40 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Pan420]
Naw Offline
stranger

I myself am not an expert at these sort of things. but, I think...If you have sex with only ONE guy you like the most...and you guys get to know each other...then maybe you can do some wild thingss together when it comes to sexual pleasures.Hope that helped =D
#5649 - 03/14/08 05:45 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Naw]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

Thats the thing I don't believe in monogamy. I don't see the point to it. But the other day my friend said that if you can count all your partners on one hand then you are doing good. I think thats a messed up answer, I can't even count the number of people this year using both hands and feet. Does any one have an honest opinion on this cause I really want to know. When enough is enough?

Marilyn Manson

#5651 - 03/14/08 05:52 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Pan420]
Naw Offline
stranger

Hmmm Sorry I couldn't help =( I'm only 15, and not very experienced, haha
#5652 - 03/14/08 05:56 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Naw]
Naw Offline
stranger

I know this is kinda off topic, but ,are you a satanist? =D if so, does satan allow 15 year olds to have sex?
#5653 - 03/14/08 05:59 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Pan420]
Demigod666 Offline
banned
stranger

There i no such thing as too much appitite for sexual gratification,as it should be no such thing in too many partners as for as long as it can keep you happy an it seems right in your mind then its not a problem for you! An as we all know men an women are bound by the lust for flesh an if we cannot control our urges then i say let the sin begin an let our lustful souls pull us in for as it should bring some problems our way we should not let that stop use from doing what we need,for it is human nature an cannot be helped but controlled by us an us alone!!

#5655 - 03/14/08 06:07 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Pan420]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Pan420
Is there such a thing as too much. I love to indulge in lifes little pleasures, but at times I believe I go to far. I love the feeling of over indulgance. What I am talking about is my appitite for sexual gratification. I love to have sex but when does it become a problem? How many partners is too much?
What a pig Pan. You know you've had too much when you have burning discharges and warts. Or if your jizz runs dry. Is that possible for you guys? Can it run dry and just stop squirting? I mean i can't see how much of anything beside maybe 2 loads can fit in your testies? LOL!

~~352~~

#5661 - 03/14/08 07:04 PM Re: Overboard [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
My personal opinion is simply this.

If you're sleeping with multiple people in the same month you're probably sleeping with too many. If you're under 25 and the number of sexual partners you've had is higher than your age in years you're a damn slut.

I like to think that sex is something special. It requires two people who feel really close to eachother for it to be anything more than masturbation using someone elses bodyparts.

But then, I'm at least in some respects, old fashioned.

#5662 - 03/14/08 07:58 PM Re: Overboard [Re: TornadoCreator]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Indulgence instead of abstinance. Too much is when it is causing problems. When you are addicted to something it is no longer indulgence or over indulgence it is just another problem.

Not saying that you are addicted though, only you can answer that question.

Zeph

#5664 - 03/14/08 08:00 PM Re: Overboard [Re: TornadoCreator]
Pan420 Offline
pledge

I appreciate everyones imput. Thats exactly what i was looking for, an honest opinion on the subject. TC i especially liked your response cause you answered my post with respect and dignity.

Marilyn Manson

#5744 - 03/15/08 09:16 PM Re: Overboard [Re: Pan420]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
As Zephyr put it, indulgence is fine and better than abstaining. but when your desires master you rather than vice versa, that's when indulgence becomes compulsion.

Yeah, I'm kinda quoting TSB, but hey, it makes sense to me.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.