Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#56811 - 07/14/11 04:53 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Sean the Mystic]
Draculesti Offline
Impaler

Loc: Rockville, Maryland
 Quote:
OK that's interesting but to me there is no clear dividing line between fantasy and reality.

Clearly.

Quote:
The ability to imagine fantasy worlds is what I call "magic".

I won't contest that point. Artistic creation is, indeed, a form of "magic," though that might give a lot of people the wrong idea about it. Nevertheless, creative fictions and reality must of necessity diverge; otherwise, you're living a lie (see any interesting parallels there?).

Quote:
And why would I ever want playtime to be over??

You tell me.

Homo Homini Lupus

#56812 - 07/14/11 04:53 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Sean the Mystic]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"OK that's interesting but to me there is no clear dividing line between fantasy and reality."

Then you need medication.

"The ability to imagine fantasy worlds is what I call "magic"."

That's not magic, that's called having an imagination.

"And why would I ever want playtime to be over??"

Because you have to turn off Return of the Jedi, put away your star wars action figures and move out of your mom's basement unless you want to be a Halloween costume wearing virgin your whole life.

or you could ask vader to send you a hooker.
or you could roll a D6

http://youtu.be/54VJWHL2K3I

Morgan

Edited by Morgan (07/14/11 04:57 AM)
Edit Reason: trying to fix video link

#56813 - 07/14/11 06:53 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: The Zebu]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
“I'm sorry if I framed my message incorrectly-- I did not mean to imply that you were "reverse-Christian" or an "Atheist".”

No worries, I think on re-reading my post the tone of it wasn’t all it could have been & I apologise for that...............not been on a forum for many years so a little out of practise.

“What I meant, was that, from my experience, most self-identified Satanists I've interacted with treat Satanism like a "religion", and use it to fill the ideological gap left by Christianity, and are usually preoccupied with mocking Nazarene religion rather than exploring their own ideas. This is my own impression.”

I agree with you & that is my experience as well but so what? If some spotty faced no hoper wants to cling to the life raft of Satanism just to be different to his Christian chums then who am I to argue with them; jerking off over the latest edition of DevilsRus never really did it for me but if lighting their black phallic candles really does fulfil their needs & gives them a purpose then I say good for them; you could probably construct a compelling argument that says they are more “Satanic” as it gives them everything they want than those continually walking the path striving for the Truth, finding as many questions as answers.

“I don't mean that human beings should (or can) stop seeing the universe in relationship to themselves, as this is essential for our survival. I am talking about the error of ascribing some sort of objective "meaning" to it all, as posited by most religious and mystical systems. I agree with you that the only reliable purpose to life can be what we give to it ourselves... or let other people decide for us.”

I see this thread has moved on so probably best for us not to get bogged down on this here, I am sure we’ll pick it up again soon but our position in the Universe is fundamental to Satan; that’s our position physically, metaphysically & metaphorically.

“I refer to Douglas Adam's famous "Puddle Fallacy" for illustration, which your elaboration reminded me of:”
A nice little illustration but........................???????????????

PS...................how the hell do you get the quote thingy to work??

#56869 - 07/15/11 05:06 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: when7iseleven]
Hegesias Offline

I would conjecture that pushing the opposite of Judeo-Christianity and the opposite of it's naysaying would be an affirmative way of life. Libertine transgressions embodying the horny genius of the Dionysian man.

I would conjecture that The Devil, in conventional theistic depiction, is a collective shadow projection manifested as a memetic entity. Some would dismiss and be repulsed by intrusions into the black aspect of the psyche (the Jungian Shadow), others will be fascinated by the aesthetic of the feral, of violence, and the raw ferocity of nature, beheld as pure.

We must do the true opposite of what Judeo-Christianity imposes all around, not mirror it in black, which is not an opposite but a light exchange of object ideals.

How is this possible if theists created the Devil? The theists never created the Devil, only feared human capacity for malevolence, dismissing all connections with those innate drives in the consciousness, repressed the Devil thoughtform entity, condensed it, let it brood where the senses cannot perceive and so emerges the shadow projections abounds religion.

Dismissing what others fear and have polarised in manifest is a sure way to become apathetic, a product of passive nihilism, a product from the death of values.

Dismissing all connotations with the Devil in traditions is not an affirmation of it's psychological and natural aspects. In a similar way, there are so called Atheists who regard themselves as Atheists simply for dismissing or never acknowledging a God belief. And so without affirming the Judeo-Christian morality that they live by they are simply Judeo-Christians who do not pray or worship a deification, yet still bound by the slave morality or at best, dabblers of controlled opposition.

Without the affirmation of Judeo-Christian ideas about reality, there can be no devaluation and revaluation of values. The result of this invincible ignorance is passive nihilism calling itself Atheism. An Atheist ought to be able to affirm his thinking to be apart from the conditioning imposed onto his mind.

Judeo-Christianity is repression of natural human functioning, it is all around and in our judicial system, our schools and our streets, our families are them too. Churches and clergy are the easily identifiable scapegoats. Judeo-Christian conditioning is much more subterranean a conspiracy.

A "reverse" Christian would not pray to Satan, a reverse Christian would not believe in an afterlife. The term "reverse Christian" is a paradox unto itself, as a naturally functioning human being would not hold any connotations with theism. Rather, Maltheism or Misotheism which is malevolent unto the theophiles adoration of that which besickens; the very real and present belief in God, the demiurge entity, being totally dependent on narcissistic supply from theophiles for its existence.

Reverse Christian is an ambiguous wording. If one is trying to describe an exhalation of the psychological Devil, the consciousness and perspective of malevolence, one ought to be apart from Judeo-Christianised thinking, rather, from scientific and psychological angles, intuitive angles beyond words and the limitations of language and communicable limitation restrictions.

As the Satanist holds it true that matter is solid, and as would appear his own body, through the five senses, never once will he affirm that he is vibrating field energy and that the entire universe is the consciousnesses projection.

Would this person be a reverse Satanist, a scientist or a Gnostic? Why does there have to be definitions to orderly systems of thought when feral transgression is the ideal of the Satanist, and so why must the illusion of fixed thought hold any relevance to a being which processes millions of chaotic thoughts beyond words and viewable compartmentalisations. The thoughts by which transgression and emotional sensation reach achievement are arbitrary, and so does it matter which path the Satanist thinks he or she is paving toward transgression in his or her personal reality as the outcome is always the same. Machinations of the will to power, impositioning the will to power in the arena of whatever reality a particular Satanist perceives.

The very notion to imposition a "think as I do" unto a Satanist is ambiguous. Is it a will to subjugate other Satanist to ones own Satanism, or to modestly present the view for respectable questioning and analysis, which is the same imposition of the will, only in a disguised form.

It all depends on how one regards the experience of living matter, exploiting life, which would be uninhibited for a Maltheist because the illusory nature of matter is intuitive to such a Gnostic, only the darkness of his soul exists in the shadowy tomb of flesh and bone, therefore he is free to transcend morality and the imposed rules of existence to experience the entire spectral sensations of the flesh arbitrarily, pleasure, pain, with less inhibition, if any.

I observes Satanists desperately trying to form object constancy about what is Satan, and what is Satanism, as if the beast were to be intellectually definable within the limits of man made language, needlessly abstracted from the source of the natural aspect in living things, utterly limited to what is communicable understandings, compartmentalised order about the hylic ego. The natural aspect would be completely obscured by the censorship of the ego; that which impositions the mind in it's fixations, blinding the individual to the sobering nature of his inner darkness; the natural aspect.

It is the verb of the beast; they cannot hear it because Satan is not speaking to the mind of man.

And as for Hell; Death, itself, cannot be experienced, it is life, itself, which is the purest horror imaginable.

Crack the skull of Abraham!

#56875 - 07/15/11 08:33 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Hegesias]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Look the blah blah fucking blah guy is back.

Can you deliver a message in less than 1500 words son? Focus.

#56883 - 07/15/11 09:49 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Dan_Dread]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Look the blah blah fucking blah guy is back.

Can you deliver a message in less than 1500 words son? Focus.

Interesting.

He's verbose, no doubt. But he didn't stick a gun to your head and make you read it, did he? Which is worse, a dude that posts lengthy responses to a thread, or the dude that cares enough to bitch about it?

JK

#56884 - 07/15/11 10:01 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Jason King]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I vote for the guy that cares enough to bitch about the bitching jason. Nobody stuck a gun to your head and made you read my reply ;\)

#56890 - 07/15/11 10:54 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Dan_Dread]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I vote for the guy that cares enough to bitch about the bitching jason. Nobody stuck a gun to your head and made you read my reply ;\)

Hey, dude, can I stick that reply in my bag of tricks? I'll do the little c in a circle and copyright DD. Pretty please. Because it was just the shnizzle. [/sarcasm]

JK

#56892 - 07/15/11 10:59 AM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Hegesias]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
I’m not going to try & answer your post point by point as some of it is way past my comprehension; which I’m sure is a failing on my part, but being a proud Yorkshireman we like to keep things simple, & the older I get the simpler I like it, the application of Occams Razor usually gets to the right answer. Having said that I will try & respond to the gist of your post which I hope will suffice.

The labels we try to attach to each other as Satanists are meaningless & irrelevant, from the prepubescent kid warbling incantations to those that claim to be Satan’s right hand buddy (or should that be left hand?) , the vast majority of us are nothing more than a side show to what’s going on so what we call ourselves only has any real meaning to us as individuals. Each of us are no more & no less of a Satanist than anyone else that attaches themselves to & lives the way they believe a Satanist should live. Yes there are those that no more than others & are closer to the Truth, but that does not make them more of a Satanist, it just makes them a Satanist that knows stuff. So try not to get bogged down with titles or what is Satanic & what’s not, just get on with living.

#56915 - 07/15/11 06:58 PM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Dan_Dread]
Hegesias Offline

I reserve the right of free transgressive speech in my left path notes; beyond the evidently mundane intention of dead words, and, admittedly, for mine and others appeasement, deadpan black humour not to be confused with genuine cerebral sadism which may, or may not, reside in subtext, as collateral consequence to my disposition as an utter bastard. But what I do not advocate is bastardising of others expressions.

In no way am I asserting that you have defined yourself a philistine, as my notes can hardly bare to hold their own aesthetic refinement due to the work failing to live up to the inspiration that creates it.

I can appreciate your motivational cause to rally those with short attention spans, however, it is unnecessary as a very very small collection of people will bother to read through and take something from my notes, go beyond, and value something radically individualistic for themselves. I present a painting; everyone communicates something with the essence of the painting, including those who hate it; the painting is a black canvas in your own head.

Not to underestimate nor consider myself any more intelligent than others, but from this high ideal, what I do recognise, is somewhat poor powers of concentration, that people like yourself are oftentimes, prone to display, evidently finding solace in believing that one can easily contemplate the works, ideas and expressions of others, even at a cursory glance. It is only when you, yourself, attempt to express your self, that you may, or may not become soberingly aware to your level of thought relating to what is intrinsic abounds Satanism.

To simply convince yourself that you too can create, can express your ideas in such a way, if only you put your mind to it. And I'm sure you can; I'm not doubting your intelligences, but, it is frustrating to see such a waste of potential in what would otherwise be a well respected ally. I was hoping to befriend you and Jake999 as allies, still do, as I'm not prone to be malevolent to those with the propensity to change this Judeo-shithole society, and so, it frustrates me somewhat, that you, and he, are reluctant to see me fall in line challenging the ways, and ideas, of the west, to promote change, a life affirming way of life, of vectoring the verb, the speak, of change. but that I am not talking to the mind of certain men is evident.

By devaluing what I present, you are, in some small, unintentional way, defending the Judeo-Christian ways and ideas; lending to obscure my positive left pathworking, for others inspirations, who may, or may not, take inspiration from my somewhat heterodox cerebrations, notes, inspired by, that which has only affirmed value, in what I feel is natural.

#56916 - 07/15/11 07:12 PM Re: Some criticisms/questions for Satanists [Re: Dan_Dread]
Hegesias Offline

I'm not trying to convey an air of indifference, so make something up about why I can't see the point in being negative about somebody I don't even know anything about.

I try and read all your replies, I appreciate them. Nobody forces me, I value this site and even if the tone which is expressed to my views is unsympathetic, I can still attempt to derive value in what is being said. The latest ones directed at my notes were just too negative though. I'm sure it's due to misunderstanding of cause.

I'm not dishonourable, I'm just annoying. Now you can relinquish your animosity and be overtly friendly to make me suspicious or just be relaxed and stop fussing about nothing at all and be friends. It makes no difference to me, as I'll use the chance to prove I'm worth getting along with.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.