Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#56599 - 07/07/11 08:53 AM Some varied questions.
Managor Offline

I just wanted to ask some varied practitioners of the different forms of Satanism, etc some views.

I expect full bodied, honest answers and not one line dumbshit.

First: Hell.
  • Does it exist?
  • What's it's purpose?
  • Is it fiery inferno or frozen wasteland?

Second: Black/White Magic.
  • Do you believe in the Magic(k) aspect of Satanism, Wicca, etc?
  • What about the Black/White aspect of it?

If you do
  • Summoning Spirit/Daemons/Demons; for practice or personal gain, is this possible?
  • Curses and White Magic(k), what are your views on these?

If not
  • Why not?

Third: Satanism. Evil worshiper or Free Minded Spiritualist?

• What made you choose Satanism?
  • How do you view Satanism for yourself? Do you view Satanism as a way to rebel against God, or as a way to express freedom over yourself?
  • Do you view it as a dark or as light like any other religion?

Edited by Managor (07/07/11 09:06 AM)
Edit Reason: Added some questions.

#56600 - 07/07/11 09:22 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Be careful when expecting things, especially when these are given for free.

To answer your questions:

No Hell does not exist; it is just a stick behind the door; a fairy tale to make you conform to their rules. An all-seeing god is constantly watching your behavior (and thoughts) and being the judgmental bastard he is, for your sins he will condemn you to hell. You'd wonder that if he's so omnipotent, he'd not directly strike you down when you taste the forbidden fruits. So no, they're all bed-time stories; a mental tool to control you at those moments they can't directly control.

Magick is bollocks, it's just another evasive approach to life; after all, if we're grand magicians in our heads, who cares we are jack-shit in real life. Of course we will consider certain aspects as part of magick too, like basic psychology or even memetics. When using fancy occultish or dark names for these, we hope to distract them from the bigger picture.

I didn't choose Satanism, it chose me. I'm not rebelling against god and nor am I expressing freedom over myself: I am actively reclaiming my freedom. It should not happen in mindspace; it should be happening in truespace. It's not a religion; it's a praxis.

D.

#56602 - 07/07/11 10:12 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Diavolo]
Managor Offline

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
Be careful when expecting things, especially when these are given for free.

I agree. I wasn't trying to sound demanding or anything.

Quote:

To answer your questions:

No Hell does not exist; it is just a stick behind the door; a fairy tale to make you conform to their rules. An all-seeing god is constantly watching your behavior (and thoughts) and being the judgmental bastard he is, for your sins he will condemn you to hell. You'd wonder that if he's so omnipotent, he'd not directly strike you down when you taste the forbidden fruits. So no, they're all bed-time stories; a mental tool to control you at those moments they can't directly control.

So what do you believe happens when we die?

Quote:

Magick is bollocks, it's just another evasive approach to life; after all, if we're grand magicians in our heads, who cares we are jack-shit in real life. Of course we will consider certain aspects as part of magick too, like basic psychology or even memetics. When using fancy occultish or dark names for these, we hope to distract them from the bigger picture.

So you don't believe in the magic, but what about the ritualistic part of Satanism? Do you believe that part of a Satanist's practice is rituals?

Quote:

I didn't choose Satanism, it chose me. I'm not rebelling against god and nor am I expressing freedom over myself: I am actively reclaiming my freedom. It should not happen in mindspace; it should be happening in truespace. It's not a religion; it's a praxis.

D.

I appreciate your taking the time to answer these and hope more people do so that I may see the views of many different people.

Edited by Managor (07/07/11 10:14 AM)

#56603 - 07/07/11 10:44 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
How about you read a book?

It's even free, located in the media room.

If you read it, it might answer some of your questions.

M

#56604 - 07/07/11 10:45 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Morgan]
Managor Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
How about you read a book?

It's even free, located in the media room.

If you read it, it might answer some of your questions.

M

I AM reading a book. TSB to be exact.
-Also -downloading 'Black Magic','The Church of Satan', and 'Temple of Set' to read.

However..I'm wanting personal views from people here, not views from a book. So you find me a book with those in it, and I will.

Edited by Managor (07/07/11 10:53 AM)

#56605 - 07/07/11 10:47 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
Hell

Concerning Hell, we can have absolutely no knowledge of whether it exists or not, nor its purpose. If it does exist as a realm of eternal spiritual torment, as theologians assert, then one can assume that petty material categorizations like "fire" or "ice" have no meaning.

Quote:
Magic

I hold ritualism to be a sublime art, but I do not believe that "magical actions" can enact physical change by some means currently outside of human awareness. I define "Black Magic" as dealing with the dark, uncomfortable, and unknown regions of human experience-- rather than any bifurcation of black/white based on conventional ideas of morality.

Quote:
Demons

If demons exist, I cannot fathom why they would be remotely interested in serving human beings.

Quote:
Satanism

I view Satanism as an expression of human power, pleasure, and liberty. I didn't 'choose' it, I simply ended up there.

#56631 - 07/08/11 09:03 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: The Zebu]
Managor Offline

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
 Quote:
Hell

Concerning Hell, we can have absolutely no knowledge of whether it exists or not, nor its purpose. If it does exist as a realm of eternal spiritual torment, as theologians assert, then one can assume that petty material categorizations like "fire" or "ice" have no meaning.

Quite an answer. I like it.

Quote:
I view Satanism as an expression of human power, pleasure, and liberty. I didn't 'choose' it, I simply ended up there.

So you essentially view it as just putting a label on the way you live?

I appreciate all your answers.

#56632 - 07/08/11 09:29 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
You didn't number questions but I'll answer each in turn. If you get confused, refer back to your OP.

1) No.
2) None, it doesn't exist.
3) The best exegesis has it as being cold, but I'll leave it you to figure out why.

4) Magick is thought in action, no more, no less.
5) Nonsense propagated by the ignorant.

6) No, it's retarded.
7) It is possible to lay a karmic adjudicator, but few understand this.

8) Because I'm both educated and seasoned, if you will.

In sum: these are trollish questions which belie a paucity of understanding on the part of the inquisitor.

JK

#56637 - 07/08/11 11:54 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Jason King]
Managor Offline

Originally Posted By: Jason King

In sum: these are trollish questions which belie a paucity of understanding on the part of the inquisitor.

These are in no way shape or form meant to be trollish questions. These are questions I legitimately want to know what other people of the Satanism community think about them.

As you can see, there's been different answers for each from three individuals all of 'Satanist' views.

Therefor I see in no way in which these should be viewed as trollish questions due to the reason of why I even posted them in the first place.

And yes, I do admit, I don't know that much about Satanism, however I'm here to learn about it.

Edited by Managor (07/08/11 12:04 PM)

#56641 - 07/08/11 01:08 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
tuathacoagula Offline
stranger

Loc: Japan
First: Hell.
I (semi)-jest when I quote Satre: "L'enfer, c'est les autres" ('Hell is other people'). However, in terms relating to the question Hell is in my opinion, a control mechanism rather than a supernatural realm to house all the bad guys.

Second: Black/White Magic.
Personally, I believe a tool is a tool. It is how you apply it to a situation that gives it meaning. Do I believe in magic? I cannot say I have studied enough to give a conclusive opinion on the matter. It is a work in progress.

Third: Satanism. Evil worshiper or Free Minded Spiritualist?
Like many before have stated, I didn't choose to 'be'. I am where I am, and I am who I am. I do not concern myself with how this makes others feel, that is their issue.

Read, lurk and hopefully learn.

#56644 - 07/08/11 02:37 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
Thule Offline
temp banned
pledge

I am not a traditional satanists. I believe in Asatru as an expression of Satanism.

Hell exists as a state of mind. No it is not an afterlife.

Magic- yes it exists. Usually its abilities are either overrated or under rated. Magic spells will not suddenly give you everything you want or transform your life. They are simply a small amount of help in reaching goals.

Most people who believe in magic strongly are losers who want to make excuses for failure and not work towards real world accomplishments.

If you want to be rich educate yourself properly, go to business school etc. and cast a few spells and manifesting meditations on the side to help you along the way.

Whereas the chronic loser is one who doesn't try in the real world but casts magickal spells (often incorrect ones gained from a wicca book) and pretends to be all powerful in some fantasy realm.

The other extreme are the business people/scientists etc. who don't believe in magick and have deprived themselves of that small edge that could be used to further their whims.

Summoning spirits: I have had a lot of strange experiences apparently with some sort of spirit or being. Though I don't take seriously the black magic books about summoning spirits. I have never seen this realistically done. Could be. Depends on how you define spirit.

Curses and white magic: I don't understand these are two different things.

Curses are an INFLUENCE. I can curse somebody but that doesn't mean their life will go to shit. It depends how susceptible they are to that path.

I believe in balanced magic. Of course if you are always hating other people, cursing other people etc. that manifests as a negative "vibe" around you causing negativity in your own life. At the same time you don't want to be a total push over and allow others to walk all over you. So its best to have a healthy balance between "white" and "black".

I don't see satnism as evil, rather healthy.

I never had much interest in Satanism. I was interested in all paths so I read the Satanic Bible. I wasn't that impressed, though some good points.

Overall the path simply reflects the things I already believe and the same attitudes I already feel so I label myself this way.

Edited by Thule (07/08/11 02:38 PM)

#56646 - 07/08/11 11:18 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Ok, I'll play along...

Satan is the Lord of This World. And, as such, hell is right here on Earth. As to the weather, I have talked to veterans of Korea who would insist that hell is frozen wasteland. In my personal experience it is rather hot.

I performs acts of magic on such a regular basis. Wiccans are ridiculous, and sometimes chanting by yourself in the dark is just that. The rappers 50 Cent and M&M are the clearest cases of black and white magic that I can think of - they create money out of thin air!

Angles and Demons are right up there with Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny. My 7 year old is certain Santa Clause will be paying him a visit this year.

#56692 - 07/10/11 06:58 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Fist]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Originally Posted By: Fist
Satan is the Lord of This World. And, as such, hell is right here on Earth.

A kindhearted story for you:

Satanists are more concerned with Hells than heavens. After Death, humans go to Satan who rules the spirits of the Dead. Satan is reputed to be the-Evil-One across the world penetrating socities. Satan has a bright mirror before Him. When humans appear before Him, we see ourselves reflected in it. The mirror illuminates our Being, and we cannot hide anything from it. Bad and good: all is reflected in it as it is. Satan looks at it and knows at once what kind of person each of us was while living. Besides this, Satan has a book before Him in which everything we did is minutely recorded. Therefore, humans are before the Lord of Death exactly what you were, and there is no deceiving Him. Satan's judgment goes straight to the core of your personalities of each one of yourselves. It never errs. His penetrating eye reads not only your consciousness, but your unconsciousness as well.

Funny if Death turns out this way. ;\)

An awakened One is an Absolute Conqueror, and nobody can follow his tracks as he leaves none. If he leaves some, this will be turned into the means whereby he can be defeated. The realm where he lives has no limiting boundaries, it is like a circle whose circumference is infinite; therefore, with no center to which a path can lead.

Lord Satan: the-Absolute-Conqueror

;\)

#56708 - 07/11/11 05:31 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Managor]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:

So you essentially view it as just putting a label on the way you live?

Not quite. Satanism is bigger than the individual. I see Satanism, essentially, as a "current" connected to two principle aspects:

1) The Cult of Satan, which is essentially the exoteric, religious "shell" of Satanism, consisting of all the myths, symbols, and rituals, which have been passed down through the Western tradition. Here we have a mishmash of demonology, witchcraft, necromancy, Christian heresy, and all the other elements that have given "Satan" anthropocentric value.

2) The Left Hand Path, which is a practice of employing exoteric symbols for esoteric ends-- in this case being liberation and empowerment. Basically, it's what Evola called the "Red Path" of occult initiation; a harsh process of individuation via spiritual antinomianism. The LHP itself does not need any specific exoteric forms like "Satan" to be valid (it being perfectly acceptable to venerate Christ, Sophia, Shiva, Kali, or no deity at all), but certain forms resonate well with the sinister ethos of the LHP.

The exoteric aspect alone is enough to simply label it "Satanism" and call it a day (indeed, most Satanists are purely exoteric), but in my opinion, it has no meaning without the inner esoteric aspect-- otherwise Satanism simply becomes another vulgar "religion" like modern Christianity. But when practiced correctly, Satanism becomes a powerful expression of the Sinister Path.

Edited by The Zebu (07/11/11 05:32 PM)

#56709 - 07/11/11 06:19 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: The Zebu]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Originally Posted By: The Zebu
1) The Cult of Satan, which is essentially the exoteric, religious "shell" of Satanism, consisting of all the myths, symbols, and rituals, which have been passed down through the Western tradition. Here we have a mishmash of demonology, witchcraft, necromancy, Christian heresy, and all the other elements that have given "Satan" anthropocentric value.

If all the "shells" were removed from the Self, and all of Satan's "shells" could be taken off, too: Satan could give Himself directly to the human Self without reserve. But, as long as the Self's "shells" are intact even if ever so slight: the Self cannot see and hear Satan. If anything even to the extent of a hairbreadth came between the body and the Self: there could be no true union of the two.

If you want to know the straight Truth, put away joy and fear and confidence and hope and disappointment to see and hear Satan with clarity.

Joy, fear, confidence, hope and disappointment are all intermixing interventions: all "shells". As long as you stick to them and they to you, you shall not see and Satan in all His triumph and glory.

Lord Satan

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.078 seconds of which 0.027 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.