Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#56718 - 07/12/11 12:12 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: paolo sette]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Joy, fear, confidence, hope and disappointment are all intermixing interventions: all "shells". As long as you stick to them and they to you, you shall not see and Satan in all His triumph and glory."

I don't think going through life fucking numb to everything is the answer. If anything, it can be a cop out.

I don't think Satan, if he exists in all his triumph and glory as you say, would care about a bunch of flesh bags that die all too easily.

If you go down on your knees to worship, at that point, they are all the same. You gave up control, responsibility, and freedom over your life choices, and gave it to something that you think will make it all better.

Try not to drink the kool-aid.

Morgan

#56719 - 07/12/11 12:43 AM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Morgan]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I agree. An anthropocentric (goddammit, I have used that word too many times today) view of Satan is a "shell". Even the word "Satan" itself is also a shell. Don't get too mixed up in the outer appearance of forms-- they can be stepping stones for some, but stumbling blocks for others.

Quote:
I don't think Satan, if he exists in all his triumph and glory as you say, would care about a bunch of flesh bags that die all too easily.

At least the Cathars had that much figured out. : D

Edited by The Zebu (07/12/11 12:43 AM)

#56738 - 07/12/11 06:51 PM Re: Some varied questions. [Re: Morgan]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
If you go down on your knees to worship, at that point, they are all the same. You gave up control, responsibility, and freedom over your life choices, and gave it to something that you think will make it all better.

The fact is that even though this whole universe has been brought into existence, the nature of your Self which is full of consciousness has not been lessened at all. (Theism or non-Theism--I'm not going into discussion on that topic.) Nothing has happened. You are only residing in your own point. The existence of Satan has not moved from His own nature even though this whole universe has been brought into existence.

I like my anology of a "glass cup".

Though the Real way in which the universe is expanded is unknown, its "glass cup" is filled by the physical elements. This is due to the fact that the "glass cup" is filled. It is the filling of your "glass cup" that makes you feel a certain way because this filling is inseparable to your "glass cup". There is no "glass cup" outside which is separate from that which it is filled with. In the ordinary course of experience, a person experiences that which fills in one place and the "glass cup" in another place. (However, the filling is the Essence.) In the filling of the "glass cup" of the universe, the "glass cup" and its filling are inseperable. It is the universe's "glass cup" holder and its filling which is due to Satan's Will.

I like to fill my "glass cup" with the lowest elements of Earth.

;\)

Ciao, Morgan!

Edited by paolo sette (07/12/11 07:11 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.