Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#57046 - 07/18/11 02:40 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: The Zebu]
Hegesias Offline

Now, I'm still digging at paranormal occurrences being explainable by psychology with some quantum holography thrown in because it's relevant to consciousness. It's to do with that annoying thing called consciousness. Whether personal or impersonal doesn't really matter here.

Having experience with paranormal type stuff, well kind of, I'm not sure what it was, a black miasma that gives you a migraine and makes you feel sick, yea it's nice, but hasn't returned as anything but a residual unseen presence. Ring any bells? no? Nevermind, if you think I'm making it up then your only denying what I regard as psychological damage affecting perception.

Still, I've done basic but determined rituals based on cultivating the encounter in hope to experience the waking reveries of hynogogia I had as a boy. I've got some similar results, deadness presence in the room etc. it actually felt like something was missing inside to find scientific answers after years of research, because for years I thought the fucked up shit was something real, and so the black miasma was dear to me like many people who are victims of their beliefs. \:D

I'm still a skeptic.

There's a Dr, a one Barbara Young who wrote the negative entity phenomenon article, so called expert in the field cloaking moral views in a white lab coat, she got concerned when I explained to her how I was cultivating my Jungian shadow that was quite a thick and nasty one consisting of repressed violence. Regardless of my scientific findings about what the encounter was, one thing remains unsolved, the after symptoms that would last for around two days after, the muscle pain, headache and gut wrenching vertigo when light hit my retinas.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0707/entity.html

The picture is actually spot on and is what made me stop for pause of thought, even though the spiritual stuff is bullshit, I believe there is a simple explanation to do with shadow aspects of psyche.

Sure it sounds like repression of child abuse memories and all that condescending obviousness apparent to anyone remotely emotionally intelligent, and yes there was violence in the home, this is also when the entity came, but still I couldn't look at the light without my guts wrenching and my eyes rolling back into my head. Nothing to do with the violence in the home which I was quite used to, this was something distracting from everything going on at the time, I was withdrawn by the strangeness of it. Never believing in ghosts or anything like that, this was just a shadow that would appear, give me a headache and make me feel guts wrenching sickness and my eyes rolled back into my head, I'd be extremely aggressive, black out violence, I'd ripped off one other boy's ear, and bitten into another's face, provoked by them nearing me while I was in pain.

Sleep paralysis and waking reveries can explain the shadow and the headache but not the muscle pain and inability to go outside in the light without gut wrenching nausea.

A conception.

The optical delusion of consciousness derived from the relativity of signals conveying information; The causally bound apparatus which is regarded as us, lending by design, to perceive a deterministic dead-matter mechanical universe. This is the causal materialist paradigm, or, what the Gnostics spite as the demiurge crime.

If we look at this quantum holography gobbledegook in Gnostic parallels, Jungian or otherwise antiquitous, we can make it all rather simple and give memorable signifier to the science of it all.

Quantum holographic information is a macroscale structure extending to all physical objects including our brains, our bodies and all that we encounter to be phenomenal. Considering those of the deterministic material causality paradigm cannot think about the implications of quantum holographic information being a non material causality operating probabilistically.

That all is non-local information and infinitely more Chaotic than our senses would disclose is due to the Judeo-Christian conditioning imposed all around as actual reality, by changing our density vibration, our consciousness censorships may be more or less removed to encounter usable information from our quantum hologram producing measurable non local causal events. Tricking ones own mind to let down it's ego censorships; the strange art of paradigm shift.

The observable universe would appear to have spherical symmetry around the observer reaching off into infinity. We observe a limited frequency range that just so happens to sustain us in what is the ecosystem. The polarities for matter to vibrate are either slower and lower vibration or faster higher vibrational density.

Of facing ones fears, the rational and tangible ones, of every day, becoming desensitised to fears such as those mundane, the primal fear has to manifest itself elsewhere as it cannot simply go away, and, therefore, must be redirected. Fear is the primal drive that makes us respond to perceived social anarchy and act pre emptively in the world arena in order to assert power, to survive. The source of violence and it's aspect of necessity. Insofar as torturing somebody, there is the feeling of power but it serves no natural purpose or objective means.

Shadow work; of mixing with those Jungian shadow aspects in ourselves can refer to the paranormal insofar as the topic is heading in relation to ritual sensory deprivation and sensory overload from severe acts. If sadomasochism and physical and psychological violence are not desirable, then prolonged malevolent meditation combined with mirror gazing, till ones reflection and inner voice becomes bizarre, has revealed dark thoughtform entities in my experience, the air in the room turns to deadness and everything looks very very different. Severe sobriety in a low vibration is the altered state of consciousness we are after and will occur way after such rituals have been performed as the conscious mind must forget to what emerges from the dark unconsciousness.

At lower vibration we encounter fear based emotions and stimulating perceptions, whether we have a morbid threshold already is not important, what is important is that there are rituals to visit black intrusions into the psyche and thus manifest such perceptions. We as individuals have the power to look into the light of the world and see the darkness there, what is already all around but is hidden due to the prison of our conditioned beliefs.

The blackest aspect of the psyche, resides at the Jungian shadow, is the Thanatos which can reveal itself in hideous manifestation with the release of DMT from the pineal gland.

I am not sure if near death experiences are essential to have beforehand, but take care not to catalyse Sudden unexpected nocturnal death syndrome (SUNDS). \:D

Malfeasant Chaos magic.

#57058 - 07/18/11 12:35 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: The Zebu]
LeftHandOvGod Offline
stranger

Being that our consciousness dies as we die, there is still the paranormal investigators that differentiate between a residual and an intelligent haunting. Residual being like a broken record, just playing the same part over and over again. Intelligent being the type that actually interacts with it's surroundings and the physical people around it.

But understand that I'm not trying to argue for or against the paranormal, but just stating some things that make me think.

Originally Posted By: The Zebu
Energy "dies"? I thought the principles of entropy imply that it simply moves from one system to another?

I think the energy of the living human being is what "moves" to that of the paranormal (other system).

Edited by LeftHandOvGod (07/18/11 12:37 PM)

#57059 - 07/18/11 02:05 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: LeftHandOvGod]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: LeftHandOvGod
I think the energy of the living human being is what "moves" to that of the paranormal (other system).

When my cellphone battery runs out, did that energy move to that of the paranormal too?

D.

#57071 - 07/18/11 10:24 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Dimitri]
The_Dark_F00L Offline
Perm banned
stranger

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Hello all. This is my first post EVER in the 600 club! Woot! Now to get on with it...

The paranormal, to me, is simply "that which can not be verified or measured at the moment." When it comes to the typical scenarios and assumptions of the paranormal - ghosts, ufos, evps, orbs, bigfoot, etc., I believe it is CRUCIAL to be skeptical. Some of these strange events and occurrences can easily be dismissed as hoaxes. I believe that the more a phenomenon occurs (especially within a specific location) the more attention it should be given.

Assuming that the evidence accumulated - pictures, evps, etc. - are verified as genuine, it is also crucial to measure the evidence, as well as can be expected, with what technology is currently at your disposal. Just because science can not verify an occurrence NOW doesn't mean it won't be able to LATER with better technology and scientific breakthroughs.

Personally, I also categorize certain quantum phenomenon as 'paranormal'. One such example of this is the infamous double-slit experiment.

Lastly, as far as Atheism and Theism is concerned, I don't consider myself 100% one or the other. I'm somewhere in between. I'm currently laying down my philosophies on thought forms and memetics. Perhaps that's for another post....or a youtube video.

#57130 - 07/19/11 03:49 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: The_Dark_F00L]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
One such example of this is the infamous double-slit experiment.

I take it you meant the subject of interference ? That's not really paranormal since there is a logical explanation for it.

Perhaps you meant another one? I have a vague guess which one but can't seem to recall its name.

#57174 - 07/19/11 10:14 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Diavolo]
LeftHandOvGod Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Diavolo
When my cellphone battery runs out, did that energy move to that of the paranormal too?

D.

Is your cell a living human being?

#57177 - 07/19/11 10:21 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: LeftHandOvGod]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Does energy know how to differentiate?

If not; why would the energy of my battery not go to that of the paranormal?

If; how does it do that?

D.

#57178 - 07/19/11 10:52 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

There is no seperatism, no phone or energy, only your perception of such things which do not exist in the existence terms defined by material causality, but as negation comes to abide within all things at death, would it not be so of life?

Solipsism is held as a sin by LaVeyans, correct? Would they pause to consider "what kind of solipsism" as to whether the cause of the universe would overflow outside of such an inverse God?

You know me Diavolo, I'm just good at recognising material causality through selective amnesia.

To forget all I will say is the only way to continue to look at the lie of light.

Alone in the deadness of it's unknown self, the universal mind is controlling everything beyond the evident illusion of what is preferential to its dream. It is the selective amnesia (waters of Lethe) which dawns appreciation of things thought previously unknown. The universal mind can only dream, and to be aware of this dream is of no consequence, for the will to end the cycle is all pervasive over what the dream regards as preferential.

But who am I to say such things and deny reality? I am a messenger of your own creation, explaining this to yourself. When the realisation comes to light all will instantaneously be as blackness, consuming all awareness faster than light would flee.

How do I stop this destruction of the universe? To think of this is how it happens. But do not worry, it already has. It alone is the deadness; the universal mind can only dream.

#57179 - 07/19/11 11:08 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: LeftHandOvGod]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: LeftHandOvGod

I'll cut this short and explain to you why the idea that after we die, the energy goes somewhere, is funky. Mind you, you're not the only one considering this option, I read it often.

The idea might work if our body was a closed system and upon dying, this contained energy would flow out to “somewhere”.

But our body isn't a closed system and when you think logical for a minute, you know that the very reason we eat is to gain new energy. This implies our body uses energy and needs food to replace this loss. So the energy in our body is not uniquely ours. If upon dying this energy would flow “somewhere”, it can be assumed it would flow there too, after "use" when living. Energy does not have some sort of consciousness deciding when it is the right time to go where.

So, let's assume for a moment each day of your life, you'll use as much energy as you absorb. This would imply that if you die at 70, in this "somewhere", there'd be about 25.000 times you in terms of energy.

That's a whole lot of you isn't it?

If I'm somehow wrong in this, feel free to point out.

D.

#57180 - 07/19/11 11:21 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
MatthewJ1
Unregistered

Damn Heg, you have lost me a bit with your post; maybe I can’t tell shit from Shinola in this particular instance, but what did you just say?

Are you trying to say that you’re a subjective idealist in the Bishop Berkeley mould?

Yes, I believe, the Doktor encouraged Satanist’s not to engage in solipsism as it could lead to a false perception or understanding of the intentions of others, a false perception or understanding of how others view me and the sort of importance they place on who I am, and what I do, and what role I play in their life.

What is this universal mind? Why would the universe be destroyed? The universe cannot be destroyed.

Could you put forward your metaphysical or ontological view in a few simply stated sentences.

Hmmm, are you the reincarnation of a wicked sort of George Berkeley?

#57184 - 07/19/11 11:55 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Dimitri]
The_Dark_F00L Offline
Perm banned
stranger

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
 Quote:
I take it you meant the subject of interference ? That's not really paranormal since there is a logical explanation for it.

Perhaps you meant another one? I have a vague guess which one but can't seem to recall its name.

No. I specifically meant the double-slit experiment. The explanation of it is pretty long, so I'll go ahead and link a video that puts it (as well as can be expected) in layman's terms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htSIjIyF9bU&feature=fvst

#57185 - 07/20/11 12:00 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: The_Dark_F00L]
Hegesias Offline

Science always has a paradigm shattering effect that magic and occult practice can't achieve so well on it's own.

Gnosticism explained by quantum holography for example.

#57232 - 07/20/11 07:49 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
LeftHandOvGod Offline
stranger

Diavolo, I understand completely. I just hope I didn't come across as an ass in my last post. The reason I asked "Is your cell a living human being?" is because you know the cell battery died because of constant use. And yes I understand that food to the human body provides lost energy due to our every day activities, like that of a phone charger to a cell phone. I feel like a skeptic when it comes to the paranormal, because I have never experienced it myself. It just seems to be a very curious subject to me and I always question it. I just want some type of logical explanation to the "so-called" evidence of paranormal and ghostly apparitions.
#57233 - 07/20/11 08:12 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: LeftHandOvGod]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

One should always be skeptical about that which one can't prove.

The question what happens after we die is age old and ghost stories and afterlife assumptions are part of this. Most theories have fundamental flaws. What exactly transfers to the Twilight Zone? If it's energy, you encounter a problem as I mentioned before. If energy magically transfers there, it would imply the Twilight Zone would be filled with animals, plants and whatever lifeforms containing energy. One could even wonder if a dishwasher ends up there after breaking down.

Energy out of the question, the only thing left would be consciousness, something the ToS build their whole castle upon. Not that they're the only one, Buddhism for that matter builds upon identical quicksand. But for this option to be valid, consciousness needs to be separate from the brain while living. Like a parasite living of a host until this one dies. But again, that might have appeared plausible in the past but these days, neuroscience discovered enough evidence showing consciousness and the brain are inseparable and, as an example, damage to the brain can result in damage to the consciousness. Which again implies there is little hope for consciousness to survive after death.

We can only conclude that an afterlife is very unlikely.

D.

#57238 - 07/20/11 10:18 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Diavolo]
LeftHandOvGod Offline
stranger

I see. I don't believe in the afterlife anyhow, and if "ghosts" were possible, I see them as just being in the physical world and nothing more.

So, what exactly do you think these "ghosts" are?

Page 2 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.