Page 3 of 8 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#57239 - 07/20/11 10:33 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: LeftHandOvGod]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Imagination running wild.

Until some ghost visits me and convinces me it is more, I'll keep it at that.

D.

#57258 - 07/21/11 07:31 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Diavolo]
Hegesias Offline

Fucking with people who genuinely believe in paranormal is so fun though. They get so exited and like to be scared, there's not much harm in that unless they try and convince others all around them, even pathologically lying to themselves.

Oh, that's Christians, I outlined them by accident?

Imagine actually seeing a Jesus though, as a person, standing in your room. Absolutely terrifying, I'd step back and take a long look in the mirror with the realisation of schizophrenia.

#57259 - 07/21/11 09:30 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
Jason King Offline
Banned/Martyrdom Denied

Loc: 65?1%833Q!92A24 (It's a code)
para (beside) + normal (accepted) begs at least one question. What is normal? Often, the "paranormal" has served as the impetus to scientific revolution. Meaning, that which defies ordinary explanation via the dominant paradigm may still challenge that paradigm enough for the process to move forward.

For example, and in my own opinion, I feel that sleep paralysis as a measurable phenomenon explains at least two longstanding "paranormal" data: i.e. alien abduction and the succubus.

I love it when the data don't fit the model - it means I'll get a better model . . .

JK

#57260 - 07/21/11 09:44 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Jason King]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Being familiar with sleep paralysis I have to agree with the link to alien abduction and the succubus.

There was a movie in the 80s called "The Entity" which probably has its origins in sleep paralysis.

D.

#57270 - 07/21/11 01:04 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Diavolo]
toodarkpark Offline
stranger

Loc: mi
Coast to coast AM did an interesting series on this subject, even more interesting when people call in and tell their tales.

#57276 - 07/21/11 04:12 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Jason King]
Hegesias Offline

I'd conjecture that humans will see the same hallucination because of the cultural paradigm, or similar abuse scenarios, hence, commonalities in Jungian shadow projections are likely in sleep paralysis encounters. A basic reaction to primal fear, the mind creates a visual and audio in accordance.

As for little grey skinned people with no clothes on? Probably the subconsciousness of grown men living in their mothers basement, housing necropaedophilia tendencies. or something to do with the holocaust visuals effecting the guilt ridden, guilt and negative emotions creating a revenge from "aliens". Dead emotionless eyes, grey skin, skinny, naked. Simply visuals of the holocaust and Nazi UFO memes all warped together; a hypnagogic admixture. Over analysing for fun sake, but I'm probably not far off.

To contrast on a serious note.

As hinted at by Diavolo. More severe is a Meron; a type of incubus. Meron is a folkloric Jamaican entity, but I doubt its consigned to that country. Apparently the memories, or collective memories, of a rapist, haunts women. The ordeal happens in sleep paralysis and can cause near death experience symptoms or even Sudden Unexplained Nocturnal Death Syndrome. I 'd suggest that malevolent sexual energy/tension projected by certain males over a period of time, especially in isolation, can culminate a resurfacing within previous victims psyche, and catalyse a hideous manifestation.

The capacity for the mind to perceive. It is this life which is the purest horror imaginable.

#57348 - 07/22/11 05:10 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Dimitri]
magnitudo Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: Italy
I think that there is one man or woman that has not arrived yet to know the true paranormal way and who yes instead. Paranormal begins with an application in yoga exerxises to raise the kundalini energy from the bottom of your body to the head. Then You can see in the time and in the locations. The generale rule is that this becomes to make good in your life and to be better yourself. I like very much my paranormal visions that aren't allucinations, as say the psychiatrists instead (in some cases it is possibile that it is true).

#57354 - 07/22/11 05:49 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: magnitudo]
Hegesias Offline

What I do find paranormal, or rather, "abnormal", is peoples ability to lose sight of both simpler and more effective means, instead, they place heavy introspection on lesser experience.

Physical fitness and conditioning is the only way to lifelong health, to surpassing limits, to be fighting fit and confident of maximal efficiency. Yoga is ineffectual due to being inaction but for relaxation and stretching, and maybe some pelvic floor exercises, the effects of which are of collateral consequence to a real workout.

Hit the weights hard enough and you'll feel euphoric, and afterwards, you'll relax naturally and fully, rather than trying to force relaxation with yoga.

Kundalini for the purpose of attaining bliss? Just sounds like self control with a little stimulation appreciated and perceived as profound due to prolonged inaction and lack of stimulation to body and mind, weak, like pot smoking and thinking your mind is profoundly fascinating due to fixation and over assessment. I could be wrong, I just prefer direct stimulation, relaxation comes naturally after.

#57377 - 07/22/11 07:51 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Quote:
Paranormal begins with an application in yoga exerxises to raise the kundalini energy from the bottom of your body to the head.

The western portrayals of yoga, even those of so-called "occultists", have been rather shallow and limited to either asana (stretching poses) or "kundalini tantra" (usually presented as a simple chakra meditation and nothing more).

Yoga in its authentic entirety is a robust discipline involving exhaustive spiritual doctrines and complex rituals revealed only to initiates. Some sects involve extreme asceticism and self-sufficiency, as well as black magic and necrophagic rites. It also requires unwavering worship and devotion to the Deities, and the contemplation of death and nondualism.

Quote:
Hit the weights hard enough and you'll feel euphoric, and afterwards, you'll relax naturally and fully, rather than trying to force relaxation with yoga.

Exactly. Yoga was never supposed to be about "relaxation". But I do agree that physical fitness is of far more immediate worth than any mental discipline.

#57547 - 07/25/11 01:36 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
magnitudo Offline
banned
stranger

I think that what you say is right. The first way is the street of exercise of the body and running. The young generations are too less in power because they study too much and little exercise. You have power if you have strenght and then you will be over the lines. Only in a second time you can study how have the power of your mind and in magic. Magic is paranormal. But I advice this invisible way only if a person doesn't have psychological trouble or have resolved them. Do you think that psychiatrist have reason sayng that paranormal doesn't exist? And the UFO's exist? h.s.

Edited by magnitudo (07/25/11 01:38 PM)

#57564 - 07/25/11 10:54 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: magnitudo]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: magnitudo
... And the UFO's exist? h.s.

As I recently wrote in a U.S. intelligence community paper:

Originally Posted By: M.A.A.
... The story begins in Nazi Germany (where else?), wherein first the Luftwaffe and later the SS sponsored a number of capers into experimental technologies. The most [in]famous and successful of these were of course the V1 & V2 guided missiles. Less well-known but quite verified were the breakthrough jet and rocket fighter aircraft, the ME-262 and ME-163]. Secret to the point of legend was a program entitled “the Bell”], whose purpose was to develop a new propulsion system based upon reaction to the Earth’s gravitational and magnetic fields by a twin-counterrotating gyroscope spinning at speeds so extreme as to require specially-developed liquid coolant, somewhat similar to that required by Cray supercomputers. Hence the “Bell” was not an antigravity device per se, but rather one which overcame gravity through generation of a powerful gyroscopic field. The intended eventual application of this system was an aircraft engine utilizing this same “plasma torus” principle, which would have required a circular vehicle to house the centrifuge, and of course - since it would be gyroscopically-driven - neither wings nor tail: a “flying saucer” capable of tremendous speeds and instantaneous direction-changes. Just coincidentally the Germans happened to be working on several such saucer designs before V-E Day brought all this to a halt ...

Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado

#57573 - 07/26/11 11:26 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Hegesias Offline

Wouldn't it be funny if space exploration lead to finding a civilisation with a likeness to our own, only to contract each others communicable but completely unfamiliar bacteriums leading to annihilation of both worlds. I was hoping this would happen when NASA was searching for water on the moon, I figured the moon looks quite fucked by something, either immolation by extreme heat or an all consuming bacterium, that lays dormant.

I don't even think NASA went to the moon, it's just a way to extort money for other agenda's, but also to test huge nuclear missile prototypes off the launch pad in plain sight.

I'd posit that if there are "observers" from the observable universe or otherwise imperceivable dimension, it's just another parasitism of consciousness inhabiting the same old subatomic particles.

I've always thought it would be funny if we were met with aliens and they offered us technology to solve all our problems, this being seen as arrogant, we tell them to go away for trying to imposition us with dependency.

Surely if there appeared a huge UFO mothership like in science fiction, there would be people standing in awe and amazement, then we fire a nuclear missile at it sending it crashing to the earth destroying lots of us as well, simply for it being way suspect and deliberately ambiguously uncertain.

What people don't seem to get is that higher intelligence is beyond morality. As far as our thinking can muster, we could send out a declaration of war to intergalactic invaders, or we could send out a declaration of peace, the peace declaration would show intent to do them harm whereas the declaration of war would show fear and under confidence.

Now in relation to the paranormal: We could think for one solitary moment about whether extraterrestrials are even solid, the nature of quantum holography and consciousness, the subatomic mechanics of extraterrestrials could be all around and we are them, we are the aliens, the consciousness parasitising quantum field energy that perceives itself as living matter, who knows what else from the nether regions of the unseen gets occasionally mixed in with our perceptions?

#57621 - 07/27/11 01:34 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

As Satanist it is easy for us to be passionate towards the things we oppose, while at times we forget to be just as passionate towards the things we appreciate. I have not much to add other than I actually enjoyed this last post.

Deadly germs in or from space are interesting.

http://www.technologyreview.com/biomedicine/19425/

http://articles.cnn.com/2000-11-24/tech/...loon?_s=PM:TECH

http://articles.cnn.com/2006-06-02/tech/red.rain_1_blood-cells-theory-samples?_s=PM:TECH

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
I don't even think NASA went to the moon, it's just a way to extort money for other agenda's, but also to test huge nuclear missile prototypes off the launch pad in plain sight.

There are some very big questions that have gone unanswered. It's also not like we cannot understand the reason such deception could have been used.

Nasa's tether experiment video always reminded me of a slide of microbes under a microscope as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EL0nLZI5Dw&feature=related

Originally Posted By: Hegesias
Now in relation to the paranormal: We could think for one solitary moment about whether extraterrestrials are even solid, the nature of quantum holography and consciousness, the subatomic mechanics of extraterrestrials could be all around and we are them, we are the aliens, the consciousness parasitising quantum field energy that perceives itself as living matter, who knows what else from the nether regions of the unseen gets occasionally mixed in with our perceptions?

These are very interesting thought provoking ideas indeed.

Paranormal umm I tattoo a guy who is in close contact with Lorraine Warren retired-Demon hunter. ;\)

~T~

#57622 - 07/27/11 01:53 AM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Hegesias]
Meph9 Offline

If NASA did not land ot the Lunar Surface where did the atros really go?

Since the landing happened fusion reactors hadn't been finely tuned.

the space uses simplistic convention propulsion systems like a giant bottle-rocket

#57657 - 07/27/11 06:48 PM Re: Paranormal? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
magnitudo Offline
banned
stranger

Great historical description the your, Michael. And I ask to myself if the flying saucers that I see and photograph on my head from long time ago everywhere I go are terrestrial ships or alien's ships. I suspect that they are aliens because the proximity to me that I am only a stranger in the very interesting 600 club.

Page 3 of 8 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.